Beautiful Disasters- Hawks x...

By Igetlosteasily

"Like a mosaic, their broken pieces fit together beautifully" -Unknown No one can keep up with him. He's the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Thank you!

Chapter 82

1.4K 57 0
By Igetlosteasily

A total of nine hours had passed since Mariko had been left alone with Shimizu and the ravenette hadn't let up at all. The torture continued and intensified as Mineko's frustration and anger grew. The brunette had refused to answer any of her questions, and though she was now immobile and broken from having her bones snapped like twigs, her blue eyes were as bright as ever though they held a note of sadness. That was what pissed Mineko off more than anything, that look of pity on her face as she was being tortured.

Using her legs so much, however, was tiring; so, Mineko moved her to the metal chair in the middle of the room, hoping the change in posture would help the brunette be more open.

At first, Mariko had considered it a blessing since she no longer had to support her own weight. The relief, however, was short-lived as she pulled out a knife.

"Tell me where those bastards are you masochistic bitch," she said lowly. She dragged the blade across Mariko's leg pressing down hard and sparing no mercy. The pressure she put on the knife caused more breakages and fractures. Mariko's brow was beaded with sweat as she fought to contain her screams. She closed her eyes, distracting herself slightly with the feeling of blood as it trickled down her leg. It was the only gentle sensation she'd felt the whole day. Her vision swam when she looked up, she was barely conscious now.

"Why won't you ANSWER ME?!" the woman shouted furiously.

The brunette let out a shallow breath as she braced herself for more pain. Shimizu worked in periods. She'd be calm until the lack of response set her off, she'd torture her, as a result, to relieve some of that frustration only for it to build back up when the torture wasn't giving her the desired results.

Mariko tensed as the knife was plunged into her abdomen..

She laughed psychotically. "HAHAHAHAHA- You think keeping silent will prolong your life?" she asked. She leaned in, their faces inches away from each other. Mineko's hand still gripped the handle, "I told you before, you aren't leaving this place alive." She ripped the knife out of her.

Blood splattered on the floor. "Why... are you doing this?" she gasped, black spots dotting her vision.

"Why... you're asking me why?" Minekok asked. A show crossed her face, and she lowered the knife for a moment. She looked at the ground, seemingly lost in thought. When she brought her gaze back up, a look of pure insanity had taken over her features. "YOU! YOU AND THOSE BASTARDS ARE THE REASON WHY I'M LIKE THIS! YOU SENT ME ON THAT FUCKING MISSION TO DIE BECAUSE YOU HATED ME! YOU HATED THAT I WAS BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY SINGLE WAY AND YOU STRIPPED MY CAREER AWAY FROM ME! MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY!... But I survived... I survived and now it's my turn. It's my turn to take away everything that was important to you. It's my turn and unlike you I'm not going to leave loose ends. I will burn the world right down to the fucking ground if that's what it takes to see you suffer the way I did. And when that's done, I will remake the world. I will build all of it up from scratch and turn it into the perfect society with me at the head of it. I will die as one of the most powerful rulers to have ever lived. I will be remembered for the rest of time while you die unknown and unloved by anyone as you should've when your parents abandoned you."

Mariko stared at her, frozen in shock. Mineko was completely delusional. "I never plotted against her... she really has lost her mind completely now," she thought.

Her unresponsiveness caused the woman's anger to spike once more. "Still no words? I'll show you the consequences of keeping silent," she said darkly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
159K 5.2K 51
You're a former villain turned vigilante who happens to meet Pro Hero Hawks during one of your thievery acts. He becomes entranced with you, but can...
60K 1.7K 42
Hawks was blessed with an amazing quirk, unlike you. But that's okay, you didn't really want to be a hero anyways. You had dreams about opening your...
5K 76 9
All for One; the greatest villain Japan has ever seen. His empire was one of fear and evil, but all things come to an end. After his defeat at the ha...