JEON'S HEAVEN - TK

By Project56

[ ONGOING ] {Taekook mafia au} Every insanity has a deep cause behind the darkness of the mind, a scar...so d... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 19

33.2K 2.1K 1.3K
By Project56

Lol, how ironic. Not many people are reading when I'm updating daily, I know it's not much (people gets busy and all) but it's weirdly demotivating me, lol. Ik I'm weird but anyways enjoy :)

______________

After applying for medicine on Taehyung's body which was a big hassle as the male won't stay sit on his lap and keep trying to move away from him before he can even start.

With great patience and utmost care Jungkook handled Taehyung and finally manage to take care of his wounds.

Also calming the crying male who keeps complaining about how bad it's burning his skin which made Jungkook sad and mad at the same time.

Sad because he can't see his petal in this much pain and mad because he will kill that Joshin tomorrow, he will torture him to death.

Jungkook picks Taehyung and placed him on the bed gently tucking him under the cover and patting his head.

"It will be ok, hm?" He consoles the still hiccuping puppy and grabs his hand squeezing in assurance.

Taehyung after a while relaxed and only sniffles could be heard from him. He looks up at Jungkook with a bit teary and swollen eyes and a pout formed unconsciously on his lips.

"Why you do this every day?"

Jungkook sighs and gave the softest look he can muster, still patting his head and playing with his hairs.

"It's good for you, pup. It will heal your wounds" Jungkook said softly.

"Yes, it can heal only the wounds not the reason behind it," Taehyung said weakly and turn away from Jungkook curling himself into a ball as he felt broken.

Jungkook panicked and felt something inside him tore as he sees his petal in a vulnerable position.

Not knowing what to do and say Jungkook stay sit at the edge of the bed beside Taehyung's laying figure and gently caressed his hairs.

"It will heal with the time too" he chooses to say, hoping it wouldn't offend the other like his all attempts of concern and comfort do.

Taehyung buried his face in the pillow and pushed his legs more into him, making himself smaller and mumbled weakly. "Is three years not enough?"

Jungkook looks down at him and smiles sadly. "Sometimes it takes years to heal...sometimes weeks or days...sometimes it takes a moment to heal if you're with the right person..."

The mafia leader looks away outside the window deep in thoughts and muttered lowly. "...and sometimes it didn't even heal..." his fist clenching tightly and eyes unblinking as he sighs deeply looking back at Taehyung.

"You just had to live with it...get used to it and try to forget about it. Everything will be much better if you distract yourself and your pain into something else...it relieves you and made living much easier."

Jungkook bends down and kisses his head gently. "You don't have to be strong every time though. Sharing your pain and sadness is much better than taking it all alone"

"It's so easy for you to say but harder for the one who's going through"

"I know, I can understand it personally"

"No, you don't because you don't have to go through problems like this in your life. People like you live the best life and then say they can understand the person like me"

Jungkook tilted his head as his eyes gets numb and blank, hands trembling and heart beating louder than before as he looks down, eyes shutting tightly as he didn't let anything get in his mind and disturb him.

"Yes...maybe...I don't understand...I have got the best life anyway" He chuckled-bitterly.

He stands up and went towards the balcony opening it and getting inside as he stands against the railing.

Hands inside his pants pocket as Jungkook stare at the shining moon on the sky, there were no stars present as the mafia consume in his thoughts got distracted from his usually stoic face and reveal a new emotion that no one had seen on his face before-and neither can anyone imagine it The Jeon is able to feel it nor Jeon will let anyone see it.

"Becoming insane is not a choice, petal..."

Jungkook laughed lowly without any humour.

"I don't understand, fine-but neither can you do"

_________________

Jimin sighs as he packs up his things and changes his uniform into his clothes, he feels so tired and exhausted both physically and mentally.

He folded his uniform neatly and placed it in his locker, taking his phone and wallet out he locked it and put the keys in his pocket.

Jimin walks outside the staff room, bidding goodbye to his co-workers and coming to the back entrance from where the workers leave.

Jimin groaned as he felt like his whole body is crumbling down at how every nook and curve of it cracks at every step he takes and hurt like a bitch.

"C'mon, let me walk to the car at least. Damn it Tae was right, I need a rest. A whole year of sleep" Jimin slowly walked down the alley to the club's parking lot where his car is and he never wanted to reach there so fast.

While he gets inside the lot, his car came on his sight and he smiles in relief, taking big steps towards it Jimin reach going to open his car when he heard noises.

"What is this?"

He halted in and focus on his hearing. Jimin frowned when he realized someone was shouting and other deep voice that seems like...growling or groaning?

Jimin like a bulb lightens in his mind realize someone is trying to ask for help, he instantly started walking towards the voice but stop suddenly.

"Wait wait. In horror movies, something like this happens and the character like me goes alone to check the situation is always a very bad bad idea!"

"I don't even have my hero or any boyfriend or someone who has a crush on me and loving me secretly- who will come out of nowhere and save me if I get in trouble and couldn't save myself and most of all the big problem is that...it's not a freaking movie either!"

Jimin stayed there talking to himself as he contemplated what to do and what is right.

"But the person must be getting harass, how can I leave them alone here? They might need help. C'mon Jimin think about something!" Jimin frowned in thought, walking back and forth and biting his lips in worry as the noises get more prominent and he gets more anxious.

"I should just go and help...but what if the situation turns out bad who will help me?" Jimin thought, getting scared.

"One second! I should just go to the club and ask for help! Why didn't I think about this before!" Jimin facepalmed and quickly starts to walk but as his already hurting back cracked up and he double over in pain.

"Fuck! This old ass soul that is living in my body is not helping!" Jimin groaned and stand up straight arching his back and hissing loudly at few loud cracks the stretched let out.

He sighs deeply and this time slowly walk. "Sorry buddy whoever is in need of help just wait a bit, I'm coming with the help. Just let me reach the club."

Jimin was walking with close eyes holding his back and didn't notice when he was turning the corner and collided with the hard wall and stumble back but somehow the wall has saved him from landing on his butt by grabbing his waist.

Wait! The wall?! Does the wall save him?! Does the wall have hands which grab his waist?!

Jimin opens his eyes to see darkness. "Huh? Am I dead? Didn't the wall save me?"

He mumbled hearing his own muffling voice and suddenly he realizes some weird thudding in his alive ears.

Thump...thump...thump...thump...

"What is this? Is this my heartbeat? So I'm not dead? Oh man how sad"

Jimin shrieked as he feels his body pushing backwards harshly and close his eyes shut tightly in panic and fear. "No! Don't throw me in hell! I know I've sinned a lot of times! But spare my life god, I'm influenced with the old soul!"

"Shut up!"

Shit, god is mad! What do I do?

"Wait, God talks too?" Jimin slowly opens his one eyes to peek and squeal internally.

Wow, he really is god. So fucking handsome~

Jimin shut his eyes and bite his lips to not squeal loudly.

Wait...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why does god look exactly like my cat boss?

Jimin realized the situation and immediately open his eyes widely and look at the person in front of him and when he saw the annoyed look on his boss face, he knew....he fucked up!

"Boss!" Jimin let out an inhuman sound and back away from his boss hard body and realize it wasn't the wall but his boss as in Min Yoongi's hard chest whom he collided with and who's heartbeat he heard when his face was buried in his chest.

Min Yoongi saved him once again from landing on his butt, how embarrassing! Jimin wants to dig six feet under the ground.

Jimin laugh nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, cheeks flushing a bright pink and eyes going everywhere but at Yoongi.

"Open your eyes and look in front when you walk." Yoongi's deep voice sends shivers down Jimin's spine and he gulps nodding his head aggressively.

"Yes! Sorry boss" he bowed ninety degrees.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and walks forwards towards the parking lot where his Mercedes is standing.

Jimin sighs but then he remembers what purpose leads him to collide with his boss.

"Boss!" He called and rushed after him ignoring the ache in his body and stand in his way and block him.

"Quite with this boss boss!" Yoongi growled out, irritatingly.

Jimin narrowed his eyes and huffed loudly. "So what should I call you then? A cat?!"

Jimin rolls his eyes as he thinks he says this in his mind-oh how wrong he was.

"What?!"

Jimin felt his heart leap out of his chest and his old ass soul left his body when he realizes his mistake. His head snapped towards yoongi so fast with wide eyes ready to pop out of his socket as he backs away when the angry Yoongi took steps towards him.

"I did not just say this out loud...right?"

"Yes, you did" Yoongi's deep octave voice went right through Jimin's dying soul and made him breathless.

Jimin holds his hand together when his back landed on the car behind him and he leans back and joined his hand in a begging manner.

"I am sorry, boss! Uh, no-no! No boss! I mean ca-nooo~ not that too! Fuck! what should I call you then?!" Jimin was freaking out so bad that he didn't even know what he was saying.

Yoongi placed his palm over the rambling male's mouth to shut him up. "Stop talking! You're so annoying!" Yoongi said in a warning tone and Jimin instantly did.

Just then they heard the distinct shouting and Jimin widen his eyes when he remembers someone is in need of help.

He pushed Yoongi's hand from his mouth and breathed then starts speaking. "Someone needs help, let's go help them"

Yoongi roll his eyes and scoffed.
"Why should I? Just go yourself. I don't have time" He denied and again starts walking towards his way to the car.

Jimin rushed after him and again stands in front of him. "Don't say this! If I can do it alone why would I even ask you! They need help, we should help them. Someone might be getting harassed!"

"So? That's their problem, not mine and yours! They should know how to protect themselves. So useless!"

Jimin looks with shock and disbelief at his boss. "How can you say that? No everyone has that strong muscles to fight and protect themselves!"

Yoongi stares at him and tsked.
"Move, you're wasting my time"

"Don't be a heartless look they are shouting, the person must be hurting them badly!" Yoongi groaned loudly and glare at Jimin.

"I'll fire you this instant if you don't move now!"

Jimin stares at him for a second then glare back. "Then do it! But please help them. I can't do it alone." He pleaded with big eyes.

Yoongi stares at him and rolls his eyes, going to bit him back with a savage remark when Jimin pull out his pouting skills and everything goes down. "Please please"

Yoongi groaned loudly and glare at him. "So you're not going to move?"
Jimin shakes his head.

And Yoongi was forced to walk towards the noises to see the matter and Jimin cheered and rushed after his boss.

They get to the backside of the parking lot where only one car was located and they saw two figures on the floor, one was hovering over him and the below one was shouting seemingly trying to get away.

Both were males.

Jimin waited for his boss to say something but when he didn't Jimin took matters in his hand and shouted.  "Hey! Get away from him!"

Successfully took their attention and the male who was hovering over the poor male and looks strong and dominant one look back and glare at the intrusion.

Jimin gulped at the hard stare and slowly walk backwards and hide behind Yoongi who rolls his eyes at him.

He's scared shitless yet wants to help others, ridiculous!

"Fuck off!"

"You think I would let you harass someone huh!" Jimin yell showing his face only and getting yoongi's body as his shield to protect himself.

The male laugh. "Harass?" The male laugh more loudly and Jimin was confused af when the male below the dominant male also starts laughing.

"So what? He's my boyfriend and I'm not harassing him kid, we're role-playing"

Jimin knitted his eyebrows in confusion not getting what the male was saying. "Roleplaying? And who you're calling kid?! Old ass man!"

Yoongi sighs and shakes his head as he understands what the other male meant.

Kinky bitches!

The stranger glared at Jimin and stands up, the other man also did and hold his boyfriend's arm.

"I'm out" Yoongi announced and going to walk when Jimin grab his coat from the back. "Don't leave now! What if they hurt me?!"

"Then it's your problem" Jimin gasp in disbelief.

"So you're going to leave me here alone? They can do the wrong things to me!"

"I don't see any problem here. It was you who wanted to help anyway so deal with it"

"So now helping people is bad?! I thought someone was getting harrassed. My intentions were pure!"

"This world is too cruel for your pure intentions! So I advise you change it, it'll be much better" saying this Yoongi went away leaving a shocking Jimin behind.

Jimin looks back at the glaring stranger and laughs nervously. "Hahaha! Sorry for disturbing ah..! C-Continue please!" Saying this Jimin screwed away from there.

He ran up to his car and quickly open the door chanting. "Don't come after me! Don't come after me!"

He sat and instantly speed from the parking lot and into the streets.
"That cat is so harsh and heartless! I swear to god I will take my revenge!"

The mentioned male chuckled humorously as he saw the fear-filled Jimin rushing from there hurridely while sitting in his expensive car still in the parking lot.

"Interesting"

_______________

Didn't mean the beginning of the chap to be angsty but I gave you our famous old married couple moments (our yoonmin) hope it will make you feel better :)

Take care, see you soon ♡

~bunnies~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 4.2K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...
9.2K 516 32
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
36.3K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
20.5K 1.7K 37
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...