Eternal love

Door sundas1705

Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journ... Meer

Introduction
Dil Ka Rishta❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Epilogue ❤️
Dil Ka Rishta ❤️ bonus chapter
Vasl... Union 💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
Epilogue 💞
bonus chapter 💞
Ishq Kamal 💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
Epilogue 💘
Ishq Kamal 💘 bonus chapter
Raabta💓 (sequel of Vasl 💞)
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
Epilogue 💓
bonus chapter💓
Special bonus chapter 💓
Part # 1
Part # 2
New Stories (Prologues)
Qurbat ❣️
Chapter # 1❣️
Chapter # 2❣️
Chapter # 3❣️
Chapter # 4❣️
Chapter # 5❣️
Chapter # 6❣️
Chapter # 7❣️
Chapter # 8❣️
Epilogue ❣️
Muntazir✨
Chapter # 1✨
Chapter # 2✨
Chapter # 3✨
Chapter # 4✨
Chapter # 5✨
Chapter # 6✨
Chapter # 7 ✨
Chapter # 8✨
Chapter # 9✨
Chapter # 10✨
Chapter # 11✨
Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨ (Daima & Adam special)
Fitoor 🥰
Chapter # 1 🥰
Chapter # 2 🥰
Chapter # 3 🥰
Chapter # 4 🥰
Chapter # 5 🥰
Chapter # 6 🥰
Chapter # 7 🥰
Chapter # 8 🥰
Chapter # 9 🥰
Epilogue 🥰
Bonus chapter 🥰
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!
Muntazir 💫 (Rewritten)
Chapter # 1 💫
Chapter # 2 💫
Chapter # 3 💫
Chapter # 4 💫
Chapter # 5 💫
Chapter # 6 💫
Chapter # 7 💫
Chapter # 8 💫
Chapter # 9 💫
Chapter # 10 💫
Chapter # 11💫
Chapter # 12 💫
Chapter # 13 💫
Chapter # 14 💫
Chapter # 15💫
Chapter # 16 💫
Epilogue 💫
Q & A ?! ( your question, my words)

💓

4.9K 331 50
Door sundas1705

"Meherbani jaate jaate mujhpe kar gaya...
Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya...

Tera nazara mila, roshan sitara mila...
Taqdeer ka jaise koi ishaara mila...

Tera ehsaan lage hai jahan mein khila...
Sapno mein mere tera hi nishaan mila...

Kuch toh hai tujhse Raabta 💓"

...............

The next two months are very relaxing and enjoyable for everyone, Shazir and Konain friendship was increasing day by day.

But Shazir always maintains a respectful environment so she didn't feel uncomfortable around him.

For Shazir it's was like a dream come true, he was spending more time with the girl he likes and she was also comfortable with him.

Last month Taimoor give all responsibilities of the office to Shazir and Konain was told to assist him. They have bonded well because of this arrangement.

As Manizeh due date was close so Taimoor work from home, he knew his brother and Konain will handle everything and will be ok. So he focused more on his wife and her hospital.

Manizeh can't go to the hospital and to lessen his wife's stress, Taimoor took care of all hospital work.

Today was just like another day, Shazir being cheeky and naughty, always teasing her just to see her reaction.

They are going to a meeting for the project that Taimoor was handling but give it to them and now they have to do a meeting with the CEO of the other company.

"Shazir... The files are ready and we have to go otherwise we will be late,"

Shazir smiled at her, the only good thing from all his insult was that she stopped calling him sir and he was glad about it.

He nodded his head and together they moved toward his car after letting the manager know about their departure.

They discussed the main pointers of the proposal and soon reached the building of Akbar enterprise.

They moved toward the building and greet the assistant of the CEO who was waiting for their arrival.

The meeting was to hold at Khan enterprise but for some purposes, they have to come here and Shazir was not happy about it.

They entered the meeting room as the assistant told them to sit.

"Please make yourself comfortable sir... Mr. Akbar will soon join you,"

The assistant told them politely as he placed the files and documents in front of them.

Shazir was grumpy about coming here and Konain was looking at the file, rolling her eyes at Shazir.

"Why we have to come here to this meeting?"

"Because this contract is important for Taimoor sir and we have to make sure that we get it,"

Shazir made faces at her words, before he can open his mouth the door open and came the man they came to meet.

"Assalam o Alaikum Mr. Shazir... I am sorry for the wait and thank you for coming here at the short notice,"

"No problem Mr. Rohail... so should we start the meeting?"

Shazir stood up and shook his hand as he came into his professional avatar looking just like his elder brother.

After the pleasantries both the men took their seats and that when Rohail noticed her.

He was a handsome man with looks like a Greek god but he was a player, he smirked as he saw the innocent beauty hidden behind many layers.

The meeting proceeds as Konain took notes as Shazir and Rohail discuss the contract, she was not looking up and was unaware of the glances both the men are giving her.

Rohail was opening checking her out with a constant smirk on his face and Shazir was glaring at him for looking at her like this.

He wanted to drag her away from here but for his brother's sake, he keeps quiet and waited for this meeting to be done.

After one hour the meeting was finally over and the tension can be sensed in the room. Shazir was signing the papers as he shook Rohail's hand.

"It's nice to work with you, Mr. Akbar...,"

"Likewise Shazir... Please call me Rohail. Mr. Akbar is too old for me and we are of the same age,"

Shazir smiled tightly and nodded his head, Rohail assistant came toward him to hand him the file and he turned toward him.

Rohail has been noticing the glances shared between them and he wanted to know what is going on.

He knew they were acting as perfect employee and employer but he was excited to know more, so he was going to do what he does best.

He will rile Shazir to get the reaction he wanted by talking with Konain.

If they are just boss and assistant then he will have a chance to get the innocent dove but if they are more and Shazir khan has already claimed her then he will just tease him.

Rohail smirked as he turned around Konain who was busy packing their things he moved toward her and invade her personal space that startled her.

"Sorry to scare you, Miss Farooq...,"

"Its ok Mr. Akbar...,"

She was getting irritated with the way he was smirking and checking her out and wanted to punch him but she was being professional and that simply means to suck it all up.

"So, Are you happy with your job? Do you want something more?"

She was confused at his words and it was clearly shown on her face.

"I can't understand sir... What do you mean?"

"Uff this innocence... What I am trying to say... Is that, will you work for someone who will offer you more good package than the khan's... You know more salary, more luxuries, more benefits,"

She was not a kid, she can clearly understand the words and the meaning hidden behind them, she just smiled professionally at him.

"I am very happy where I am sir... That office is not my working place it's my safe haven and the people... there are my family so no I will never work for someone else,"

Rohail's smirk was still plastered on his face and it was irking her so much, he chuckled at her words.

"Ahhh!!! A loyal little thing... That's good to know but if you ever wanted a job or any kind of help please feel free to contact,"

He offered his card to her but before she can move, another hand emerge and hold the card from Rohail's hand, startling them both.

"Thank you for your generous offer Mr. Akbar but I can guarantee you that Miss Farooq will never need it... Our company will always need an amazing and hard-working person like her... But thank you. I might keep the card,"

Shazir smiled but the bitterness of his tone was clear to everyone, Rohail looked between them.

The anger in Shazir eyes was clear and the surprised look on Konain face made him chuckle.

He wanted to rile Shazir because he always enjoys when he get reactions out of people.

"Very well then... But don't forget Konain that the offer will always stand... see you again,"

He forwarded his hand toward her but Shazir holds it instead and shook it firmly making the man smile because he was getting the reaction he wanted.

"Yeah sure... Now we will take our leave... Allah Hafiz Mr. Akbar. Come Konain,"

He signaled her to move out of the room first so that Rohail didn't get the chance to again corner her.

She moved out of the room but Shazir stayed behind, he turned toward Rohail and with burning rage, he looked into his eyes.

The anger was increasing but the possessive and jealousy were dominant this time.

"I am just like my brother Mr. Akbar... No one can wrong my loved ones and go away. So please next time speak carefully with her... Because I can bear anything but any kind of disrespect or discomfort for her will cause problems... I hope I make myself clear,"

The authority in his voice was just as strong as his brother, he was protecting what's his and he will not back down without a fight.

"Crystal... Mr. Khan. You will have no problems from my side now,"

He nodded as Shazir who just glare one last time at him and went out because he didn't want her to be alone.

"Young love I tell you... Sabir tell the driver to come I have to go for my next meeting,"

Rohail shook his head and went out as he chuckled about Shazir blazing eyes and his anger as he indirectly claimed her in front of him.

....

The car ride to the office was silent, Shazir was still angry and it can be seen through his tight grip on the steering wheel.

Konain was also angry at Rohail's behavior but she knew what kind of person he was as Taimoor already warned her.

He enjoyed getting people frustrated and irritated, and that is what he did with Shazir.

Konain didn't know what to say so she keeps quiet, but when he was started to drive more recklessly she yelled his name as he can out of his trance.

"Shazir!!!... Slow down, you will get us killed,"

"Sorry...I am sorry. I just zone out,"

She nodded and keep silent, he signed as he looked at her.

"I am sorry Konain, I am just angry at the way he behaved... I should have drive more carefully,"

"It's ok... Stop saying sorry. You don't have to apologize for his jerkiness... I am habitual to this kind of behavior from men so stop getting angry,"

"Well I am not habitual and I will never be... That's ridiculous, I mean when you saw a beautiful girl you will pounce on her like she was prey it's disgusting,"

She only heard the word beautiful from his mouth as her heart skip a beat and butterflies started to flatter in her stomach.

She scolded herself for acting like this and turned toward him.

"I know you are not like them... But that's how this world work. We can't change someone thinking,"

"Yeah, I know... But one man can teach you that all men are not the same,"

"You already have,"

The words escape her mouth without her knowledge as she looked wide-eyed at him but quickly composed herself and correct her words.

"I mean you and Taimoor sir have already,"

She was doing the damage control but he was already smiling brightly, this was the first time she said something like this to him and he was on cloud nine.

"I am glad then... But you are not going to meet that man ever again. I will talk with Bhai and the next time Adnan will accompany me,"

She gasped at his words and shook her head ready to argue but his glare shut her up.

"Ok fine... But I can't stop my work for men like those, they will never change,"

"True but you will stay away from this one because I know he didn't have a good reputation in the ladies department and I will never let you meet him again... Lala will also agree with me,"

She knew that arguing with him will only stress her more and will be futile so she nodded at him and sat back.

The weather is cold and the atmosphere said that it will rain soon, the natural beauty of Swat was captivating as they moved on the road where the clouds are moving above the landscape.

The greenery is just as Beautiful as the valley and she was lost in the beauty when he turned toward her and smile proudly.

He was falling in love with her, first, he was unsure but the time he was spending with her was like a reality check for him.

He was falling in love with her and he was falling hard, he just prayed that this will be good for both of them.

He was looking at the road as they were still away from the office when she asked him something.

"Why are you so cranky and grumpy like he stole your favorite candy?"

He looked at her with so much intense expression that she felt her heart quivering.

"Well, he tried to... But he will never steal what mine... Never,"

He whispered the words so she was not able to hear them.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing... And stop talking about that jerk now,"

They are again going to argue but then his phone ring and he picked it up, as he pulled over the road.

"Ji Lala... Yeah... WHAT!!! Really... I am coming right away,"

He hangs up and started yelling and fist-bumping the air, Konain was shocked to see him and then he turned toward her shrieking in excitement.

"Main phir chacho ban gya... Yay!!! Bhabhi gives birth to a healthy baby boy... I am so happy,"

Listening to the news Konain also smiled Beautifully, she was so happy for her boss, and looking at Shazir excitement, she giggled.

"Congratulations Shazir...,"

"Thank you thank you... Can we please go to the hospital first, it's close from here then I will drop you at the office... Please,"

"You can drop me here I will take a taxi...,"

"Shut up... I am not leaving you alone and you are coming with me. Lala and Bhabhi will be happy to see you... Now let's go and meet my baby boy,"

She giggled at his excitement and agreed to go with him, not that it's her choice.

They reached the hospital after buying a roses bouquet for Manizeh and stuff for the kids.

She helped him with unloading the things but he like a true gentleman take every bag from her and give the air balloon of cute Disney characters to her.

She shook her head and followed him, they moved toward the private portion reserved for family and entered the room.

The whole Khan family was there, talking and laughing as they admired the new addition to their family.

Everyone turned toward them as they moved, Konain felt out of place but when she saw the smiling faces, she gets relaxed.

"Look who's here... The handsome chacho. Make way for me,"

Everyone laughed at his antics and Taimoor rolled his eyes but smiled at Konain motioning her to come inside.

The room was quite spacious, she said her salaam to everyone, they knew her from Taimoor and everyone gives blessing to her.

She moved toward Dadi Janam who pulled her in her arms hugging, Konain was shocked but then smiled at the motherly warmth.

"Welcome, Bacha... It's good to finally meet the girl who was quite famous in our house nowadays,"

The words made both Shazir and Konain blush in embarrassment as everyone laughed at their misery.

"Dadi Janam... I told you na... Lala talked about her more than he talked about Bhabhi. It's still time beautiful let's run away from this man,"

He was trying to get the attention from them away and his attempt made his smiling brother glared at him as Taimoor side hugged Manizeh who rolled her eyes at her husband, hitting his chest.

"Think about it and I will break your bones, Shazir Khan... Also, I will cancel the new bike order that you want,"

Shazir looked at him agape mouth, he can't do that with him. His pranks and taunts always backfired on him and he just whines.

"Lala... That's not fair,"

Everyone enjoyed the interaction and Konain smiled at the happy family. She has always wanted something this beautiful, the life of a single child is not easy.

She mumbled 'Ma sha Allah' under her breath as she looked at this family.

"Leave this idiot... Konain bacha go and see the baby,"

Dadi Janam pushed her toward the bed where Taimoor and his family were sitting, and Shazir was whining about holding the baby.

"Congratulations sir... Congratulations ma'am,"

Taimoor shook his head as Manizeh glare at her. She bit her tongue as she nervously smiles again.

"Sorry... Congratulations Bhai... Congratulations Bhabhi,"

Taimoor patted her head as he smiled happily and Manizeh was beaming at her. Shazir was shocked at the exchange but soon get happy.

"Thank you Konain... I am so happy that you came with this idiot,"

Taimoor thanked her as she passed the balloons to him and giggles at a frowning Shazir.

"It's my pleasure to meet your baby...,"

"Here hold him...,"

Manizeh passed the baby after making her sit on the chair, they smiled at the girl who was looking at the baby like it's a magical creature.

Konain was overwhelmed, she caressed the baby cheeks and hands feeling the softness and the magic.

She mumbled hundreds of 'Ma sha Allah' as she holds the baby boy while the whole family smiled at the scene.

Shazir mouth fell on the ground as he looked at his family with eyes that say 'traitors'.

"Hey... You didn't let me hold him first... That not fair,"

Konain showed her tongue to him as he glared at her but the small smile on his face was not missed by his family.

"Well, she specially came to meet him so she gets to hold him first... So suck it up, you big baby,"

Manizeh teased him as he rolled his eyes and moved to stand behind Konain to gaze at his nephew. They looked so beautiful as they stood together.

Parisa came running to her chachu and told him to pick her up, he kissed her cheek and together they admired the baby in Konain arms.

Manizeh and Taimoor smiled at the scene, Taimoor felt a sharp nudge in his side as he turned toward his wife who was wriggling her eyebrows at him.

She was asking about what's going on and he rolled his eyes at her.

"You just give birth Manizeh... You should be tired but no you have to match make now. Really woman,"

She just hit his chest and beamed at the family who was also looking at the duo with curiosity, but they keep silent.

"So what are you going to name my handsome nephew Lala?"

Shazir asked them still looking at the baby, the couple looked at each other and smiled sheepishly.

"Don't tell me that you don't have any name for him,"

"Actually we don't come to a mutual decision so we left it for the last moment,"

As Manizeh said that, the whole family shook their head at their childishness.

"Do bache ho gye par yeh bade nhi hoye abhi tak,"

Dadi Janam spoke as everyone laughed, Fariha and Shaheen beghum were happy about their new grandson's birth, Faiz Khan was feeling proud because he gives the Azaan and does the tahneek for the baby.

(Tahneek is an Arabic word which means putting something sweet such as chewed  dates or honey, in the infant's mouth after the birth. ... It is a noble practice in Islam, with which the newborn is greeted upon entering into life, usually before milk feeds.)

Mansha has already called to congratulate the couple and to inform them that she will come soon to meet the baby.

Parisa was the happiest because Harris will come to meet her.

"Ibrahim...,"

The whisper was loud enough that everyone  stilled and looked at Konain who was shocked herself.

"What did you say, Bacha?"

Shaheen beghum asked politely a soft smile on her face that calm the anxious girl quickly.

"Ibrahim...but it's just slipped my mouth I didn't want to say it out loud,"

This time the word was more clear and everyone was happy to hear it.

"Ibrahim Taimoor Khan... Very beautiful name. I love it ... Thanks, Konain,"

She smiled on Manizeh words as she holds the baby boy but the admiration and affection in Shazir eyes were shining like a diamond and it's not goes unnoticed by his family.

They have late lunch together and spend a few more hours with them.

But it's getting late and Manizeh was already asleep due to exhaustion so everyone started to leave as Manizeh will stay overnight in the hospital because Taimoor didn't want to take any risk.

They greeted the couple and after cooing at the baby for the last time, everyone moved out.

She said her salaam to everyone and was going to tell Shazir that she will go back home but Dadi Janam already beat her to it.

"Shazir... Drop Konain at home. It's already late and raining outside... Don't let her go alone,"

"Dadi Janam...,"

She was going to deny but the glare from Shazir and Dadi Janam shut her up as she pouted at them making them smile victoriously at her.

Now she knew from where Shazir got this habit, she waved one last time at them and follow Shazir to his car.

Konain buckle up and noticed that it's one hour late from her office timing and cursed herself.

She forgets to call her parents, she called her mother and told her the reason briefly and hang up as Shazir took the driver seat.

The whole ride they keep silent, except when she was telling him the directions to her home.

She was looking outside at the mesmerizing sight of rain shower and swat beauty.

Her heart felt so much tranquillity that she smiled wholeheartedly.

She was lost in her world that she didn't notice his lingering gaze and a small smile.

"You should smile more often,"

His sudden voice scared her but she then turned around to face him, frowning at his words.

"I do smile you know,"

"Not this weak one... I am talking about the smile that was ok your face a few seconds ago, that kind of smile that brighten your soulful eyes and make them more magnificent,"

She blushed at his words as she pulled her glasses upward. She just smiled at him and turned toward the window.

"You know you are quite mature for your age...,"

"We mature with the damage... Not with the age or years,"

Her words made him think about what has caused such a beautiful soul to be so closed off, but he was determined to break her walls and make her look at the beauty of life and the passion that loving someone holds.

They reach her house as he parked the car in front of it, she turned to him and smiled.

"Thank you so much for this...,"

"Mention not... But thank you for giving so beautiful and elegant name to my nephew,"

She shook her head giving him the smile that he wanted for ages.

"He is just so beautiful and amazing, and it's my honor to name him,"

She nodded at him and opened the door but he called her again.

"What? Did you miss me already?"

She didn't know why the words escape her mouth but she was cherry red the next moment.

"Well I am just going to hand your phone back that you drop here but I am not going to lie to you because... Yes, Nain... I will miss you,"

If she was red before now she resembles a tomato, he tried to control his laughter for a moment but soon lost it.

"Oh, Allah miyan... Your face, hahaha... You look so cute yar,"

She narrowed her eyes at him as she snatched her phone ready to go away from his teasing when he caught her wrist but soon leave it.

"Sorry for making fun of you...,"

She rolled her eyes at him and moved out closing the door but he again called her.

"What now Shazir?"

He smiled mischievously at her as he leaned toward the window.

"I will miss you, Miss Konain Farooq... See you soon Nain... Allah Hafiz... Miss me too,"

With that he winked at her and drive away leaving her shocked, she smiled softly at his cheekiness and moved inside her house.

Her heart was pounding against her ribs as she thought about the nickname he called her.

He was crawling his way through her heart and she knew that it's impossible to stop him now.

She knew her heart was betraying her and feeling something for that man but she will leave it to fate to decide and wait to see what the future holds for them.

She closed the door, telling her parents about baby Ibrahim and why she came late, showing them the baby pictures.

Her parents understand her bond with her boss's family as they have met Taimoor twice and were relieved that their daughter will be safe there, so they didn't scold her but just told her to inform them beforehand.

But what she didn't know that someone else saw her interaction with Shazir and that person smirks as they were going to create havoc in her life.

"Just wait and watch... Miss Konain Farooq, your destruction is near,"

......

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

How are you all??

I hope you are all well and enjoying the life to the fullest...

So how was the Chapter?

Any favourite scenes or dialogue?

Shazir lovers where are you?

So after this one the next two has spicy drama, so get ready for that people...

Any guesses about what will happen next?

I hope you like this because I love writing this chapter...

Don't forget to vote and comment... I will wait for your precious comments 😉❤️

Zindagi rhi tu phir milege... Es kissy ke naye khubsurat hissy ke Saath. Tab tak ke liye fi'amaan Allah.

Allah hafiz 😍
And
Stay safe

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9M 107K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
137K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
761K 35.2K 84
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
218K 11.4K 27
A Collection of Short Stories which mostly contains romance but, along with few amazing twists and thrills! You can expect stories in different gen...