Queen Of The Beasts

By fishonland_2907

"You just saved a rat. But you'd rather not save people?" Connor questioned. I was suddenly reminded that he... More

cast
1| I Dream Of Beasts
2| I Glide And Get A Visit From The Wild
3| Connor Wild Flirts With Me?
4| I'm No Hero
5| I Invite Connor To Dinner
6| Dinner And Mutated Deers
7| We Visit A Ghost Building
8| I Meet My Boss's Boyfriend
9| We Capture The Tiger...Sort Of
10| We Get Gadgets
11| The Snake Made Us Late
12| Painful Pasts
13| I Take My Siblings To The Zoo
14| We Piggybank A Dinosaur
15| I Go Crazy
16| We Visit The Kids
17| Meeting The Bad Guy
18| We Break And Enter The Zoo
19| When In Doubt Shoot The Boot
20| We Found Our Whistleblower
21|Clash Of The Gangs
22| Bros For Life
23|Her
24|We Fly A Tiger To The Supermarket
25| Doing The Unthinkable
26| I Need Your Help
27| We Don't Refuse Food In This Team
28| School And Chaos (As Usual)
29| Strangers Who Once Knew Each Other
30| Forgotten
31| Remembering
32| Change

Author's Note!

171 9 7
By fishonland_2907

Hi there! Thanks so much for deciding to check out my book. Means a lot.

Well, this is Queen of the Beasts 2.0, I think, yeah. I unpublished this because I guess I realized it needed some modifications.

Also hope you can go easy me, english is sorta like a second language, my first language is Tok Pisin which is an English based creole. (Wow this sentence just made me sound like a linguistic nerd, don't worry, I like maths more).

As you may have probably guessed, I'm not American so the society or the setting of the story is mostly fictitious.

Expect excessive humor, maybe a little bit of sarcasm, a ton of puns, not too mention the CLICHE themes, and of course dumb-ass author's notes that you are not obliged to read, but you should anyway. You have been warned. Read at your own risk!

*hyena  laugh*

I hope u enjoy! This is written in Rayne's POV BTW. But if I feel like it, there will be Third person chapters.

My beautiful cover was made by the very talented briannesignh go check out her graphic shop if you're interested!

Disclaimer: credits to the artist behind the images that will be on my chapters. Yes, I'm a bonafide art thief and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Benefactors By Angie

Science Fiction

651 8 33
These are the Benefactors. There is no leader, there is no mascot. Although, they are a team. They used to be three police officers and an engineer...
69.9K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
420 18 43
Technology can't be trusted, even in a world where it's regulated by magic. The moment Ali turned 12, she's been whisked off to Foxfire, an elite s...
84 47 16
"𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒" Like everyone else her age, Kourtney Woods struggles to balance maintaining decent grades...