Eternal love

De sundas1705

Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journ... Mais

Introduction
Dil Ka Rishta❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Epilogue ❤️
Dil Ka Rishta ❤️ bonus chapter
Vasl... Union 💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
Epilogue 💞
bonus chapter 💞
Ishq Kamal 💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
Epilogue 💘
Ishq Kamal 💘 bonus chapter
Raabta💓 (sequel of Vasl 💞)
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
Epilogue 💓
bonus chapter💓
Special bonus chapter 💓
Part # 1
Part # 2
New Stories (Prologues)
Qurbat ❣️
Chapter # 1❣️
Chapter # 2❣️
Chapter # 3❣️
Chapter # 4❣️
Chapter # 5❣️
Chapter # 6❣️
Chapter # 7❣️
Chapter # 8❣️
Epilogue ❣️
Muntazir✨
Chapter # 1✨
Chapter # 2✨
Chapter # 3✨
Chapter # 4✨
Chapter # 5✨
Chapter # 6✨
Chapter # 7 ✨
Chapter # 8✨
Chapter # 9✨
Chapter # 10✨
Chapter # 11✨
Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨ (Daima & Adam special)
Fitoor 🥰
Chapter # 1 🥰
Chapter # 2 🥰
Chapter # 3 🥰
Chapter # 4 🥰
Chapter # 5 🥰
Chapter # 6 🥰
Chapter # 7 🥰
Chapter # 8 🥰
Chapter # 9 🥰
Epilogue 🥰
Bonus chapter 🥰
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!
Muntazir 💫 (Rewritten)
Chapter # 1 💫
Chapter # 2 💫
Chapter # 3 💫
Chapter # 4 💫
Chapter # 5 💫
Chapter # 6 💫
Chapter # 7 💫
Chapter # 8 💫
Chapter # 9 💫
Chapter # 10 💫
Chapter # 11💫
Chapter # 12 💫
Chapter # 13 💫
Chapter # 14 💫
Chapter # 15💫
Chapter # 16 💫
Epilogue 💫
Q & A ?! ( your question, my words)

💓

6.8K 360 118
De sundas1705

"Tan lade to tan mukk jaaye....
Rooh jude to judi reh jaaye....

Tujhse kiya hai dil ne bayan....
Diya nigahon ko zuban....
Wada wafa ka kiya....

Tujhse liya khud ko mila....
Liya duaon ka sila....
Jeene ka sapna liya....

Kuch to hai tujhse Raabta 💓...."

The beauty of nature was delectable in its own way. The Beautiful and mesmerizing orange hues of the sun giving the gobsmacked sight of the landscape and forest in the Swat valley.

Every morning breaths in the sweetness of hope to walk in and hang around our Destiny and every sorrow grows and lies in branches of love were hoping for a new beginning.

The white palace was surrounded by both, and this beauty of nature was a blessing for its residents.

The whole house was bustling with people doing their work, getting started with the new day, everyone but one.

The light danced through the gap in the drapes, illuminating the far wall that was covered in the prints and magazine cut-outs.

His room is the true definition of a bachelor rebel room, having a little touch of manliness and mostly filled with colors.

He was holding his plush cushion close to his heart smiling and mumbling in his sleep, probably again dreaming about his dream girl.

The door to his room opened, as the person shook their head at his still sleeping figure with a scowl on their face.

They moved toward with and tried waking him up but like always he was sleeping without any care for his surroundings.

"Wake up you moron... It's already late,"

He groaned in his sleep holding their hand as it was shaking his vigorously and disturbing his sleep.

He holds the hand and caressed it mumbling sweet nothing as he thought that his dream girl is with him.

"Let me sleep Janaan... I promise to give you all my time later,"

The person pulled their hand away wiping it on their clothes making faces in disgust.

"You called for this idiot,"

He whined as he felt his dream girl pulled herself away from him but the next moment he woke up screaming and cursing.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

Now the baby khan was fully awake, Shazir was shocked and overwhelmed as he tried to absorb what happened to him.

He sat there on his bed, soaking wet from the ice-cold water, sleep long forgotten, the bone-chilling weather of Swat was already deadly but this kind of prank is not acceptable, now he was angry.

He looked at the person responsible for his condition. He was ready to burst his anger on them but when he saw his big brother standing there with his hands on his hip glaring at him, he took a double-take.

"Lala... Why did you do this again? You promised to not do this last week...,"

"You promise me that you will not be late for work again and if you do then I can do whatever I want. Now stop whining and get started... It's already late Mr. Shazir Khan,"

Mir Taimoor Khan didn't let him talk as he gives his order and went out leaving his brother shocked and freezing.

"Hitler, khadoos... I will tell his wife about this. Then we will see you will punish who,"

After whining and complaining to himself, Shazir gets up to start his day that he already dreaded.

Four months ago, Shazir Faiz Khan graduated from university. He was a topper in his batch and his family was very proud of him, his Lala was the chief guest of honor at the ceremony.

Mir Taimoor Khan being the big brother of Shazir Khan did mention in front of everyone that he was still overwhelmed that how Shazir can be a topper with all his mischief that got him an eye roll form Shazir and one week of room exile from his wife as Shazir Khan emotionally blackmailed his sister in law.

It didn't help Taimoor's case as Manizeh was 2 months pregnant with their second child and very emotional all the time, so now Taimoor was getting all his revenge on Shazir as he proposed that Shazir will start working in the office.

Shazir was not happy about it all because he wanted to enjoy his life for some time then join the business but that's what he got for irritating his brother.

He was avoiding this matter for the last four months but not anymore.

Last week, Taimoor told him that he will now join the office because his pregnant wife needs his attention and he can't do that with the hospital and business so Shazir will help him.

Taimoor wanted to train him to get able to handle everything before Manizeh due date that was 4 months away.

Also because Taimoor's assistant was away on leave for two weeks due to some personal reasons that the only Taimoor knew.

That's why Shazir will handle her workload till the day she comes back and then he will along with the mysterious assistant handle his brother's work.

He huffed as he fights with the necktie, never did he like it, the knots always confused him.

"Ugh!!! I hate it when this stupid thing didn't go right,"

He rolled his eyes, letting the tie dangling from his neck as he went out of his room before his brother came back.

He approached the dining room already hearing everyone, he was going to step inside but a small figure bumped into his leg before he can move.

He looked at his baby girl, his 3 years old niece Parisa Taimoor Khan. She was a beauty just like her mother and Shazir loved her so much.

He bent down and picked her up, kissing her face and blowing raspberries making her giggled at him.

"How is my princess? What are you doing pari? Are you again running around?"

Little pari shook her head at her chachu, as she played with his tie. He took her to the dining table and made her sit on his lap as he greeted everyone.

Taimoor was not at the table and so was Manizeh, Shazir already know where his brother was as he rolled his eyes at his love-sick puppy brother.

Pari pulled his tie to get his attention as everyone at the dining table are busy talking with each other.

"Chachu... Play with pari,"

He chuckled at her demand, she was so much like her father but in features, she was mini Manizeh.

"Chachu is playing with you princess... You are so demanding like your khadoos Baba... Don't be like him ok...,"

Parisa was confused at his words but before she can ask anything, Taimoor came into the room with a blooming smile on his face and Shazir knew his brother was again busy romancing his wife.

Soon Mir Taimoor Khan schooled his expressions as he greeted everyone and sat on his chair, pari saw her father and wriggled in Shazir arms.

Shazir smiled at her and let her go to her Baba awaiting arms as everyone smile at the duo.

Mir Taimoor Khan was the best leader, son, and brother but he was a splendid husband and father.

Pari hugged her Baba, kissing his cheek and Manizeh came there at the same time.

Manizeh smiled at Shazir, having a beautiful glow on her face. She served breakfast and soon everyone started eating.

Pari was eating her food in her father's lap when suddenly she asked something that causes her chachu to choke on his food.

"Baba... what is khadoos?"

Taimoor raised his eyebrows as he frowned, everyone was confused but when Shazir choked on his food, they knew where this came from.

Manizeh gives him a glass of water as she patted his back trying hard to control her laugh.

"Who teaches you that word baby?"

"Chachu...,"

Shazir mentally facepalmed as he listened to his niece giving him out to the lion. He was cursing himself.

"And what did chachu say to you pari?"

"Nothing Lala... I was just telling her that it's a bad word and not to say it,"

Shazir tried to do the damage control but it was too late now. Parisa was confused at his words as he looked between her Baba and chachu.

"What exactly he told you pari?"

"That I am demanding like my khadoos Baba... What it's meaning Baba?"

Everyone laughed as Shazir banged his head on the table, his genius niece remembers word by word.

"It's a bad word baby... Don't say it again,"

Mir Taimoor Khan was now glaring at his brother who just hides behind Manizeh.

Taimoor told his daughter to never say it again but she is stubborn like her parents.

"But Baba... Chachu said the bad word. Apne bola tha... We don't say bad words and if we do then you will punish us. Do you punish chachu?"

Taimoor smiled brightly at his daughter as he nodded and Shazir almost fainted at the moment.

"Of course baby... Chachu did wrong so he will get punished. Now eat your food... We don't talk while eating,"

Little pari nodded her head and turned toward her fruit salad while her father smirked at the baby khan, Shazir now knew he was dead.

He gulped as everyone finished their food and they get ready to go to the office.

They are close to the door when Manizeh and Parisa came toward them. Pari was busy with her father when Manizeh came to Shazir and start doing his tie.

"All the best for your first day Shazir... And don't you worry I will handle your brother he will not burden you with work,"

Shazir smiled at her as he kissed her forehead with brotherly love, she was like a big sister to him.

He thanked her for the tie but soon the throat-clearing of his glaring brother and niece made him realized that he was side hugging Manizeh.

Manizeh and Shazir rolled their eyes at the duo who are just like each other, possessive about Manizeh.

"Stop you both...,"

Manizeh scolded them, Parisa kissed her chachu and ran away while Shazir ran towards his car to save himself from Mir Taimoor Khan beating.

"Mir I am warning you don't put the burden on him... I will kick you out of the room. You don't want a pregnant angry woman on your back,"

"Relax fairy... I will not do anything to him. He just has to handle her work for two weeks and after she comes back I will give him some real work...,"

"Good then... Now go before he came back whining,"

"I will go but no before taking my goodbye bonus,"

Before she can ask what he was saying Mir Taimoor Khan claimed her petal pink lips and pecked them with so much passion.

Manizeh gasped at his actions, but before she can reciprocate, he pulled back and smirked at her.

"We will continue later fairy... Allah Hafiz,"

He winked at her, leaving his flushed and gaping wife shocked. Manizeh cursed him for leaving her like this a hormonal mess as she went inside.

.........

The next two weeks are like hell for Shazir, he has to do everything that Taimoor's assistant did.

She was away on two weeks' holidays and whenever Shazir asked the reason his brother just glare at him and he gets a new bundle of files on his desk.

So he sucks it up and works, he was hell tired these days. He will go home and sometimes sleep right away.

Manizeh went to call him one night for dinner but when Manizeh didn't come after a few minutes, Taimoor got curious so he went check on them.

He saw Manizeh standing by the door smiling at something, he looked inside and smile himself.

The baby khan was sleeping on the bed without any care of the world, he was so much tired that he didn't even take his shoes off, just lay on the bed and sleep right away.

They knew he was tired so they just tuck him in the bed and didn't wake him up.

"Sweet dreams Bacha...,"

Taimoor pecked his head, as he smiled looking at Shazir peaceful smile and he was indeed proud of his brother and all the work he did in these two weeks.

Today is the day Taimoor's assistant was coming back and Shazir was so happy about it. He can rest now with a less little burden.

He finished the last file he has to see and wanted Taimoor sign, so he picked everything he requires and moved toward the door.

He was whistling his favorite tune as he arranged the files according to the deadline when he bumped into someone.

The collision was so hard that both their stuff fell.

"I am really sorry,"

"Sorry...,"

They both sat down to pick the things up but banged their foreheads, hissing in pain and mumbled sorry at the same time.

But when Shazir heard the most majestic voice he looked up just to be blown away.

In front of him was a beautiful girl, he was so magnificent that her beauty and innocence can be seen through her eyes that were hidden behind the black-rimmed glasses.

She was wearing a simple dark blue frock with churidar and her dupatta was placed on her head hiding her Beautiful brown tresses from his eyes.

But what got his attention was her eyes, those killer's eyes that were decorated with Kohl looking deep and bright.

He felt as if his heart will burst out of his chest at the rate it was beating frantically.

She was lean and somewhat looked sleep-deprived and stress and he didn't like it one bit.

He was still lost in her who was now picking her stuff when a voice pulled them out of their trance but he was still lost in her.

"What happened here?"

.....

Konain Farooq was simple and introverted, she didn't know what to say to any stranger.

She was 23 years old graduated just a few months ago and has been working for Mir Taimoor Khan assistant for two years.

She was very grateful to him as he accepted a student and an inexperienced at that to work for him but she always did her best and he was very happy with his decision.

Her parents lived in Karachi their whole life, she was once a very happy and bubbly girl but then fate has its way to teach us, humans, many lessons, making her a mature one.

Her father Farooq Sheikh was an army officer but after his retirement due to some injury, they have moved to Swat.

Her phupho (her father's sister) lived here and she has a house that she gives her brother but just for having any kind of leverage on them.

Her father was a very respectful man and when his sister took them under her wing, he was very grateful and never saw her true intentions.

Rubina beghum was very hateful to both Konain and her mother Hasfa.

"You shouldn't give this girl so much freedom Bhai... She will ruin your reputation in soil one day. Your wife should have taught her good so she wouldn't be this spoil and rebel,"

She was always blaming her mother for giving her freedom and flexibility but she wanted to do something for her family as her father was injured so she started doing the job at khan enterprise.

She was very happy because Taimoor treated her like his sister and Manizeh also loved her.

She took two weeks off because her engagement broke as the boy's family didn't want her to work and if she wanted to continue then they wanted her to do a job after marriage also.

She didn't want to marry a greedy man, she was self-sufficient and capable of managing her life. She needs a life partner, not a leech to thrive on her hard work.

She broke the alliance in front of everyone, her parents are ok with it as they didn't want to choose for her but her phupho create chaos.

So to solve the matter and let it cool down she told Taimoor everything and he gives her two weeks off himself.

Now she came back because the environment of her house was suffocating her, as her phupho always manipulate everyone and taunt her about the broken engagement.

She was going toward Taimoor's cabin to greet him and see what to do today when she bumped into someone.

Both their stuff fell down and then their foreheads bumped, she cursed her fate for this bad start.

She picked her things up and noticed that the other person was not moving, she looked up and got frozen.

He was looking at her with so much intense expression that she felt a shiver went down her spine.

She unconsciously pushed her glasses up and licked her lips but he was still looking.

She was going to shout at him for looking at her like this but they were interrupted by the authoritative voice.

"What happened here?"

She quickly stands up looking at Taimoor who smiled at her but then frowned when he saw the man still sitting there looking at her. She felt uncomfortable, not bad kind but just awkward.

"Shazir... Shazir Khan get up you idiot,"

Taimoor rolled his eyes at his idiotic brother and pulled him up, that broke Shazir daydreaming.

Now it's Konain turn to look at him with wide eyes and an agape mouth.

She can't believe she was going to scold the little brother of her boss, she was still shocked but soon composed herself.

'She looked cute' he thought, but soon his brother called him.

"Shazir what are you doing here?"

"Lala I was coming to get your sign on these files but I didn't saw ahead and we bumped... I am sorry Miss...,"

"Konain Farooq...,"

Konain provided with a professional smile as Shazir was again lost in her eyes, Taimoor was looking at his brother's expression.

He knew that face and puppy eyes damn well, he just shook his head as introduce them.

"Konain meet my little brother Shazir Khan and Shazir meet Miss Konain Farooq, my assistant...,"

"Nice to meet you Shazir Sir...,"

He didn't like it when she called him sir making him feel older but he just gives a small smile in response nodding his head.

"Me too...,"

Taimoor knew he has to do something or else these two will keep standing here.

"Here Shazir... Give these files to me and you can have a break then after that meet me in my office so you can understand your new work... As Konain is back so you don't have to do her work...,"

He nodded still looking at her, but he then turned toward his brother.

"Ok, Lala...,"

"Come with me Konain... I will give you these files after signing them you can do your work easily...,"

She nodded and with a last glance at him they both went to Taimoor cabin leaving Shazir in the hallway.

He keeps looking at her till she disappeared from his sight. He keeps thinking about what happened in the last few minutes.

That girl has a special aura around her, she was like the fire and he was the moth. He knew that she was so different but still he was drawn toward her.

He was not believing that he was so lost in her eyes like he can see her soul in them.

He was thinking about why he behaved like that in her presence and then a wide smile came to his lips as his eyes shine with a brightening glint, he knew that he was intrigued by her, the fire in her eyes was pulling him.

The baby khan of the Khan family was smitten with the girl, he never believes in love at first sight but now he knew that he like that mysterious girl and he will do everything to know her.

He mumbled the name that made him smile more and went to his office with just one person on his mind and one name on his lips.

"Konain... Nain... haye main maar jawan...,"

......

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

How are you all? Umeed hai sb thk honge aur life enjoy kr rhe honge...

Do you like the chapter?

Any favourite scenes or dialogue?

Shazir lovers? Are you happy?

Don't forget to vote and comment...😍

Zindagi rhi tu phir milege... Naye kissy ya us kissy ke khubsurat hissy ke Saath. Tab tak ke liye fi'amaan Allah.

Allah hafiz 😍
And
Stay safe ❤️😘

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3M 60.3K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...
115K 6.3K 30
❝ your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.❞ ~ Hafiz - ✨A collection of short stories waiting to be read✨ Grab onto your popcorn buc...
16.7K 640 20
Sukoon E Qalb; Peace of Heart. Come on an adventure of a bunch of short romantic stories<3 open to any requests~~ Highest ranking- #6 in pakistan
298 25 5
Assalamualaikum....! New series of short stories...! Hope you will love this one as much as you loved PARADISE of Love!🤞🏻🤞🏻 Are you excited? Turn...