๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž...

By ButterflyKisses_xx

"๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Julianne Cr... More

ใ€Š00ใ€‹ Characters Description.
ใ€Š01ใ€‹School.
ใ€Š02ใ€‹Don't Tell Mum And Dad.
ใ€Š03ใ€‹Chocolate Chip.
ใ€Š04ใ€‹The Scott Brothers.
ใ€Š05ใ€‹Girly Stuff.
ใ€Š06ใ€‹Across Your Window.
ใ€Š07ใ€‹Jealousy And Old Friends.
ใ€Š08ใ€‹Trouble In Paradise.
ใ€Š09ใ€‹Anger With Sweet Moments.
ใ€Š10ใ€‹Wake Up Call.
ใ€Š11ใ€‹Slutoria.
ใ€Š12ใ€‹Caught Red Handed.
ใ€Š13ใ€‹Alone Time With Bad Timing.
ใ€Š14ใ€‹Pranked By The Greys.
ใ€Š15ใ€‹Unexpected Confessions.
ใ€Š16ใ€‹His Girl.
ใ€Š17ใ€‹Confusion But Caring.
ใ€Š18ใ€‹Times Changes Alot.
ใ€Š19ใ€‹Runner Away.
ใ€Š20ใ€‹Jaws Dropped But Missed.
ใ€Š21ใ€‹Reunited But Still Far apart.
ใ€Š22ใ€‹Not That Bad.
ใ€Š23ใ€‹Unfinished Explanations By Surprised Siblings.
ใ€Š24ใ€‹Reccey Is Back Home.
ใ€Š25ใ€‹Stormed Out The Door.
ใ€Š26ใ€‹What's The Worst That Could Happen?
ใ€Š27ใ€‹You Are So Dead.
ใ€Š28ใ€‹Over Protective Brother.
ใ€Š29ใ€‹Heart Broken Memories.
ใ€Š30ใ€‹Baby Ella Brings A Smile.
ใ€Š31ใ€‹The Past Always Stays in the Past. Not.
ใ€Š32ใ€‹Making It A Big Deal.
ใ€Š33ใ€‹The Trip - Part 1.
ใ€Š34ใ€‹The Trip - Part 2.
ใ€Š35ใ€‹I Love You.
ใ€Š37ใ€‹His Terrified Of Them.
ใ€Š38ใ€‹There's Something Definitely Wrong.
ใ€Š39ใ€‹Saying Goodbye.
Author's Note

ใ€Š36ใ€‹To Early For This.

116 8 0
By ButterflyKisses_xx

J U L I A N N E.

This trip was just the best I've ever been too, I honestly didn't expect to be leaving this place with Hunter being my boyfriend. Just saying it makes butterflies errupt in my stomach, I've never felt this happy to be with somebody ever. After that night Hunter expressed his feelings and asked me to be his girlfriend I was ecstatic. That entire night he never left my sight, we spent a little more time walking hand in hand by the lake side until we went back to my room but it didn't end there. He insisted he wanted to spend the night with me but I protested against it but Hunter being Hunter stayed anyways, not that I was complaing I loved each moment of it.

We just layed in bed cuddling in each other's warmth until we fell asleep in each other's arms, I don't think I've ever had such a peaceful sleep ever in my life. I felt safe and protected in his arms and I wished to never be parted from him.

The second day Hunter practically told everyone we were a couple in which Matthew, Bianca, Rose and Hardin never stoped teasing me till now and Hardin of course being my loving brother figure gave Hunter the talk about breaking my heart and all that stuff. Jacob practically stormed out of the room, I felt bad because I knew he had feeling for me but he needed to understand that I don't see him in that way. But Daniel his expression was priceless, I was somehow stratified by his reaction because he was fuming and if it was possible steam would be coming out of his ears.
Karma is a Bitch.

Nathan, Alex and Noah was over the moon but they didn't really tell me anything besides congratulating me but they was definitely having their boy time with Hunter and only God knows what they were even talking about.

The third day was basically boring because out of the blue the weather changed and it was pouring outside so we couldn't go for a swim or hiking so we just stayed in doors.

The forth day is when the fun began the weather cleared up and so we went hiking for a while and Hunter left no stone unturned in showing his public display of affection the entire time. When we was done hiking it was around 3pm so the boys being boys stripped until they was only in their boxers and they jumped right in the lake leaving Rose, bianca and I on the shore. Daniel and _Victoria_ stayed back as well basically making a porn show on the ground. The boys and us girls completely ignored them the entire time.

The fifth day was basically the day we was going back so we spend majority of the day packing and relaxing when we was done.

That night we started the drive to returned home and Hunter stayed the night with me cause Roseanne was staying with Hardin. I started to panic because Reece was still home and it was around 3am in the morning.

...

I felt someone tickle my nose in which made me rub my nose in my sleep and groan out load. Ugh can't a girl get her beauty sleep in peace.

I try and turn around on my double bed but something is strongly holding onto me. I also felt something twisting my hair like it's being wrapped around a finger.

"Ughhh. Leave me alone and let me sleep" I groaned out loud, grabbing one pillow from beside me and putting it over my face. Why does it have to be so damn bright? Someone remind me to build a brick wall in front of my window.

I hear him laugh husikly next to me and I felt an intense pair of eyes stare at me, which made me feel extremely awkward while I lay there.

I slowly crack one eye open and immediately cringe at the amount of sunlight in the room.

Lying in front if me was Hunter, with the most dazzling smile that made his dimples pop on his face. He had those droopy, puppy eyes that were slightly red like he had just woken up.

"Why are you so happy?" I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"You know to be honest princess, I didn't think I'd ever see your ugly morning face again" he replies with that damn smirk plastered on his face. His voice was deep and croaky, where it was all husky and cracked when he spoke.

I glare at him and hit his chest.

"Yeah well you stuck with me forever so kindly shut your eyes and go back to sleep. And come here give me some of your body heat, I'm feezing" I say and snuggle into his chest.

He chuckled in which I felt his chest vibrate and a smile appeared on my face.

"Forever?" He asks.

"Yes Hunter you know eternal, till the day we die, do I need to explain further?" I roll my eyes.

"No, it's just this is the first time you said something like that, you should say it more often darling"

"You're so needy" I narrow my eyes at him.

"You know you love it, Princess"

I roll my eyes and close them again.

"Come on Julianne get up we having dinner with Bianca and Matthew today remember, oh shit we've missed breakfast and lunch"

"Uhh we can have breakfast anytime of the day you know" I mutter, trying to hug him but he pushes me off him. He's so stubborn?

"Babe, dinner is in a few hours and we all know how long you take to get ready" We all didn't return home till 4am in the morning, so we have to seriously sleep in. Duh.

I suddenly hear a light knock on the door and my eyes immediately fly open, before I could do anything my door cracks open.

"Julia, I just came tell you, your father and I off to work and we'll be abit late so don't wait up..." someone explains softly as they enter my room unannounced. I push Hunter off me and cover myself with the duvet.

My mother stops in the doorway looking stunned.

"I don't know if I should ask about the visitor in your bed or the fact that you both are still in bed." She states. Her hair is in a neat top bun and she's wearing a white work shirt and a tight grey pencil skirt. She must be going for an important meeting.

"Hey Mrs Grey" Hunter waves at her as if this moment wasn't awkward the slightest.

"Hunter." she says and raises her eyebrows "Are you two..." she points between us, I feel my face grow hot.

"Dating? Yes" Hunter finishes off her sentence, every single time he says we dating he had that dazzling smile on his face.

"Uh huh, well I was going to say friends with benefits but dating works too" I roll my eyes. Seriously mom?

"I totally would have asked you right now if you're okay with us and shake your hand but my pants were falling for Julianne last night, so I don't think getting up is a good idea." Hunter Stated

I stare at him with my jaw dropped. Did he really just tell my mother that he was practically unclothed under the covers ? Yes he did, JESUS CHRIST. Well it's not like we did anything it's just Hunter feels comfortable sleeping nude.

"You know what on that note I think I'll be leaving" She turns to leave but stops and turns back and looks at Hunter "Oh and Reece will be home in an hour so Hunter I advise put on some clothes before Reece buries you alive and don't worry I won't tell your father honey. Just be safe!" she winks at me and walks away. That made Hunter smirk at me. Lord take me now!

I got up from bed and stretched before going into the bathroom to wash my face and get ready.

Once I was out, Hunter eventually returned and his already ready waiting on my bed. He was wearing a grey sweatpants with a navy blue T-Shirt and sneakers.

I shake the foundation bottle extremely hard while Hunter just looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"What?" I snap at him.You know I hate it when my make up get finished, it makes me regret the times where I wasted it.

"Nothing" I raise my eyebrow at him "Well it's just that you have really good handwork" he mutters.

"What?" I repeat having no idea where he's getting at.

"You just look like you would give a really good handjob" he say under his breath as he takes the foundation bottle from my hand and looks at the ingredients. Does he really have to be such a pervert all the time? Two can play at this game Hunter Scott.

"Well I guess all this good handwork would go to waste coz you never getting one" I smirk at him trying not to be embarrassed.

"You sure about that princess?" He asks.

"Y-Yes and I'm not doing anything with anyone until I'm married"

"Right then let's get a priest or what that guy is called that gets people married" he tells me. Oh God is he being serious?

"Did I Mention that I only want to get married in my mid 40's"

That when he pounces on me and I fall back hitting my head on the pillows on my bed.

Hunter was straddling me with both of my hands in one of his hands.

"You think you could resist me for another 23 years Princess" He smirks at me bringing his face only inches away from my lips, but not touching my lips. I don't say anything seeing he knocked the breath out of me.

"Answer me" he breathes in my ear while biting lightly on my earlobe.

"Yes" I squeak.

"Wrong answer" he runs his free hand over the inside of my thigh very painfully slowly.

Higher and higher...

"Oh Jesus my eyes is watering holy water for you both to drink! It's like to early for this! Stop all this unholy stuff, please and thank you!" Hardin shouts trying to act religious of some sort.

Hunter and I look over to him as his hands covers his eyes, he tried to walk blindly out of my room but instead walks straight into the wall which makes Hunter and I burst into laughter.

"Bro don't lie and say you never had sex with Rose at this time" He shouts and I cringe. It's not a secret that my sister is not a virgin but I don't need them talking about it in front of me.

"Shut up Hunter or cover Julia's innocent ears!"

I push Hunter off seeing as Hardin ruined 'Our moment'

"This isn't over." He warns me.

"Oh I very well think it is" I wink at him and go back to doing my make up.

...

"Hunter, why is Nathan coming with us?" I cross my arms and huff as Nathan calls shotgun.

"Hunter, why is Julianne coming with us?" Nathan jokes in a girly voice.

I stick my tongue at him and he just laughs at me.

"Real Mature Juju" He turns back and smirk at me while I'm glaring back at him.

"Don't. Call. Me. That!" I snarl and narrowing my eyes at him in which he just laughs. That bastard.

"Are we there yet? I'm starving" Nathan whines and I roll my eyes. Whose mature now?

"Just around the corner" Hunter replies.

It was definitely not around the corner but we made it eventually.

"Hey! I love this place they sell the best Oreo milkshakes!" I tell the both boys as I remember coming here before.

Nathan opens the door for me but Hunter shoves him aside and he helds the door for me and mimics for me to go in.

As I walk in I eye him carefully because Hunter never acted like a gentleman before.

I was right cause the second I faced forward he slapped my behind.

"Your ass looks damn fine today baby" He puts his hand out again pretending to be a gentleman again but I shove him into a table.

As soon as we inside the I see Bianca, Matthew and another girl sitting next to Bianca. I give her a look that says "You owe me an explanation bitch" in which she just smirks.

"Julianne!" Bianca waves at me, I just smile and shake my head at her, Matt just nods in greeting while talking to Hunter and Nathan.

I take a seat opposite to Bianca, Hunter sits opposite Matthew and next to me and Nathan sits opposite the mystery girl.

"Guys this is my cousin Valentina Cruz, she just moved here with my aunt and uncle and she's going to be new in school so I'd thought I'll make her feel welcome by having this dinner" Matthew explains. "Val this is Julianne, Hunter and Nathan"

Valentina smiles sweetly at us and I do the same and Hunter just nods but Nathan looks star strucked. I know that look anywhere I try to stiffle my laughter and all of them except Nathan look at me oddly I cover up the laugh with a cough.

"Hey I'm Nathan Smith" he says almost in a flirty way.Valentina just blushes and says "Hey" and they start talking technically she's talking his flirting.

"Are you ready with your order" someone's voice says from the end of the table.

It was young boy around the same age as us with messy blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He had a apron or whatever you call that things waiters use tied around his waist and a notebook and pen in his hands.

And He's looking directly at me.

I quickly drop my eyes to the menu "uhhh..."

But suddenly Hunter butts in saying his order loud and clear. Once Hunter gave his order he leans back giving the waiter a death glare. I'm finally able to order after everyone orders what they want after taking forever to decide.

"One large Chocolate chip Oreo milkshake and one regular strawberries and cream with no ice cream smoothie" I tell him as he writes it down in his notebook.

The last time I was here I order a medium burger meal and that for dessert in which resulted in me not finishing it. This time I'll most definitely finish it.

"You can't have that for dinner!" Nathan says in bewilderment. Uhh he clearly doesn't know me.

Valentina and Matthew as well looks taken aback by my order but Bianca and Hunter just sits there amused.

"Hunter your girlfriend is going to die of a sugar overdose, she's insane"

Hunter just smiles "Why else to you think I picked her?"

...

"Woman would you stop eating my chips!" Hunter slaps my hand away as I dive in for another chip.

"I can't" I tell him stuffing another into my mouth.

"So Hunter you do know the whole cheerleading squad is going to be planning Julianne funeral, what you going to do about that?" Bianca says crossing her arms.

"What if I pretend to break up with Julia, do you think that would make them stop?" Hunter asks Nathan.

Uhh excuse me someone pass me a bat or a rather large piece of wood to knock some sense into this boy.

"No you basically declared your love for her in front of Daniel and queen Bitch Victoria. It would be ridiculous to break up with her"

Hunter was looking seriously at Nathan and doesn't see me grab his ice water.

I poured it over his head. Take that idoit.

"What the fuck was that for princess!?" He barks at me.

"You just fucking said you were thinking of breaking up with me, wake up call Hunter Scott. Don't act dumb"

"Sorry princess" he mumbles and Bianca, Matt, Nathan and Valentina all burst out loud laughing.

"Is it just me or is that waiter always looking at julianne"

Bianca, Matt, Nathan, Valentina and I look at that guy with is currently cleaning a table. The poor boy's eyes drops as he saw us looking at him.

"And you Hunter, are the reason why I wasn't in a relationship before."

"What did I do now?" He asked appalled for being blamed for something he didn't know he did.

"The over protectiveness, not being able to talk to other guys and the sexual innuendos"

"But I didn't say anything about that--" I cut him off and he pouts

"And that huge ego of yours" I say deadpan.

"Well I can show you something else that is huge" he smirks.

"See what I mean!" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Okay, okay sorry but a girl always need a guy or a girl for that matter" he mutters "what's a queen withou her king?" he asks.

"Historically speaking, more powerful" I reply.

"Girl give me a damn high five" Bianca says from across the table.

"Bianca you better not be filling this Bullshit into Julianne's ears next thing you'll know,  I'll be single" he pouts.

"I wouldn't say that Hunter. I'm in it for the long game" I say and kisses his cheek.

"I mean this personally you two are to cute to break up" Valentina speaks properly to me for the first time tonight.

"I'm going to pay the bill at the counter this is too sappy for me" Nathan gets up and goes to pay the bill with Matthew, Bianca and valentina follows.

Hunter snickers and gets up with me.

"You know I love you Hunter"

"Oh, I know how could you not love me, everyone does. I'm one sexy guy"

"Hunter someone needs to teach you to be more humble" I say and hit him upside the head lightly.

"Now where's the fun in that. Have you ever tried to get a girl in bed by being humble, there's nothing sexy about that"

"Being humble is pretty sexy to me"

"Puh-lease if you thought that you wouldn't be dating me. You so into cocky guys"

"Can you please not repeatedly use that word so loudly" I tell him off.

"What word? Cocky?" He smirks as the word sexily rolls off his tongue.

"You're so annoying"

"You know what it really must suck for everyone who isn't in love. They'll never get to know what's it's like to be in love with the best girl in the whole world. Poor idiots"

I really can't roll my eyes enough times when I'm with this boy.

...

A/N: 8 Hours, 3160 words later and we have a Chapter... Rest In Peace to my fingers :(

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

- Shii 💙🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2K 48
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
17.3K 282 28
[THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I look at him in the eyes. ''W...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
82.5K 1.6K 27
Completeโœ”๏ธ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...