𝐈𝐧 π‹π¨π―πž 𝐖𝐒𝐭𝐑 π“π‘πž...

Von ButterflyKisses_xx

"𝐖𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 π›πž πšπ›π₯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ π¨π›π¬π­πšπœπ₯𝐞𝐬" β€’β€’β€’ Julianne Cr... Mehr

γ€Š00》 Characters Description.
γ€Š01》School.
γ€Š02》Don't Tell Mum And Dad.
γ€Š03》Chocolate Chip.
γ€Š04》The Scott Brothers.
γ€Š05》Girly Stuff.
γ€Š06》Across Your Window.
γ€Š07》Jealousy And Old Friends.
γ€Š08》Trouble In Paradise.
γ€Š09》Anger With Sweet Moments.
γ€Š10》Wake Up Call.
γ€Š11》Slutoria.
γ€Š12》Caught Red Handed.
γ€Š13》Alone Time With Bad Timing.
γ€Š14》Pranked By The Greys.
γ€Š15》Unexpected Confessions.
γ€Š16》His Girl.
γ€Š17》Confusion But Caring.
γ€Š18》Times Changes Alot.
γ€Š19》Runner Away.
γ€Š20》Jaws Dropped But Missed.
γ€Š21》Reunited But Still Far apart.
γ€Š22》Not That Bad.
γ€Š23》Unfinished Explanations By Surprised Siblings.
γ€Š24》Reccey Is Back Home.
γ€Š25》Stormed Out The Door.
γ€Š26》What's The Worst That Could Happen?
γ€Š27》You Are So Dead.
γ€Š28》Over Protective Brother.
γ€Š29》Heart Broken Memories.
γ€Š30》Baby Ella Brings A Smile.
γ€Š31》The Past Always Stays in the Past. Not.
γ€Š32》Making It A Big Deal.
γ€Š33》The Trip - Part 1.
γ€Š35》I Love You.
γ€Š36》To Early For This.
γ€Š37》His Terrified Of Them.
γ€Š38》There's Something Definitely Wrong.
γ€Š39》Saying Goodbye.
Author's Note

γ€Š34》The Trip - Part 2.

102 7 0
Von ButterflyKisses_xx

Nathan's Lake house was not even a house to begin with it was huge more like a mansion, no let me rephrase that it was humongous. No words could describe how beautiful this place was, who knew Nathan would be this rich. Damn.

As Hunter brought his car to the main entrance of this place you could see the lake shining from behind the huge house. When Hunter parked the car Noah and Alex where first ones to race out of the car like two toddlers while Jacob trailed behind them. In front of Hunter's car was Hardin's car and two other car's, one I recognized as Nathans but whose was the other?

"Julianne?" That snapped me back to reality and I turned to look at Hunter who was studying me closely "Do you want to go inside?" I nodded my head as a yes and he held my hand as we walked slowly through the large double doors into the house.

The inside was as even more beautiful as the outside as you walk inside above me was a huge gorgeous crystal chandelier. My daze is cut off by a very annoying and squeaky yet familiar voice.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I turn to the direction where the voice is coming from to see it's non other than.

Victoria Hale.

I choose to just ignore her because I'm seriously not in the mood to deal with her right now.

"Excuse me Whore I'm talking to you" Did she just call me a Whore?

"Oh great" Noah mutters to Victoria "Now you're done it"

"Are you talking to me and call me me a whore?" I grit through my teeth.

"Uhh are you dumb? Obviously I'm talking to you who else?" She says in a bored tone.

"Oh. My bad I thought you was talking to yourself beacuse the only Whore I can see in this house is you" I say and at the corner of my eye I could see Noah and Alex trying not to laugh. Hunter and Jacob just smirks at my remark.

"You Bitch! Daniel baby! This slut is calling me a Whore!" She shrieks.

Excuse you but you called me a Whore and slut first and-- Wait. Did she say Daniel? Baby? Huhh?

She turns back to me "There must be some mistake Daniel wouldn't invite a Bitch like you to his lake house so just leave "what the fuck is she going on about? Daniel's lake house?

'I'm sorry but do you own this place?" She opens her mouth to say something but I continue "No you don't so shut the fuck up and do what you do most, stand in one place looking pretty coz that's all you can do" I give her a fake smile.

A look of defeat clouds her features. Knowing her, she's obviously not one to back out of an argument and she'll definitly stop at nothing to have the last word of this.

"You want to know my opinion of you? It's fuck off and it's located that way" she points to the doors.

The coner of my mouth quirks up "You know since you wanna talk about locations..." I pause to take my phone out of my pocket.

It took a few moments but I went on Google Maps on my phone and Victoria just stares at me in confusion.

"What the fuck is she doing?" She asks.

In that moment Nathan, Matthew, Bianca, Rose, Hardin and Daniel enters to see what the commotion is all about but I ignore them and continue to prove a point to this blonde bimbo in front of me.

When I opened the app I tilted the phone towards her so she could see what's on the screen and with my other hand I pointed to the screen "Please do me a favour and locate me to the place where I asked for your opinions."

Everyone starts to burst out laughing including Daniel and when Victoria see's that she huffs some what annoyed at the situation.

"I didn't mean to laugh babe, please don't be mad" he pleads while she still glares at him.

"Fuck off!"  She snarl at him before stomping away with Daniel running after her.

After that Noah and Alex is practically rolling on the floor doubling over in laughter while all of us just stare at them and chuckle while shaking our heads.

...

There was enough rooms for all of us but there was three couples here excluding Hunter and I because to be honest I don't even know where our realtionship stands or if there is a relationship to begin with. So I chose to have my own room while the other couples chose their own rooms and of course Jacob, Noah, Alex and Hunter picked separate rooms as well.

Knock Knock.

"Come in!" I shouted.

When I looked up from my book too see who had come in and I see it's non other than Hunter.

"You know you can't just sit here in this room reading for the whole trip? Right?" He says while leaning against the door frame with his arms folded and an eyebrow raised.

Is it just me or does he look drop dead gorge--Snap out of it Julianne!

"I can if I want too" I place my book on the bed and fold my arms not breaking my gaze from his.

"Oh Really?" He asks with his eyebrow still raised but now he pushes himself off the door frame and starts making his way to me slowly, very slowly without breaking eye contact from me. Damn why does he have to be so intimidating?

My breathing almost stopped right there and then because he had a mischievous glint in his eyes while trying to not smirk but failed miserably. Ugh.

"Y-Yes" I stutter that reply out because his right in front of me now.

He grabs me by my wrist and pulls me up from sitting on the edge of the bed until I'm stuck to his hard masculine chest. He imidiately brought his head to the crease of my neck where his lips just brushed the skin and his breath fanned my neck. He could feel my rapid heartbeat and I could feel the smirk formed on his lips.

"Hmm" he mumbled while leaving raspberry kisses along my neck then my collarbone and then my jaw line and went back to my neck leaving sweet kisses there and slowly nipping my skin. That's definitely gonna leave a mark. Ughh.

I couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop coz honestly I loved this feeling he made my feel. His hands started creeping it's way around my waist and slowly started moving lower and lower and lower and-

"Oh my God! My eyes! They burn!" Noah's annoying voice shouts from the door and that's makes me push Hunter away from me faster than you could say 'jesus'.

"Come on guys if y'all want to make babies at least close and lock your doors" Alex says and tries to keep a straight face.

"Yeah! I'm to young to become an uncle!" Noah gasps dramatically and I roll my eyes but my face most definitely must be crimson red by now.

"Anyways Hunt, Nate sent you up here to call Julianne for dinner not to have a heated make out sesson" He says some what annoyed at what he saw and that made me frown.

...

After that moment Hunter and I had in the room that Alex, Noah and Jacob interrupted without any other word said From me I made my way down stairs to the dinning room and the boys trailed behind me.

The long table was soon filled with Hunter sitting on my right and Jacob sitting on my left, next to him was Alex and Noah. In front of me was Hardin and on his right and in front of Hunter was Rose with Bianca next to her and Matthew next to Bianca. Victoria and Daniel soon entered the dinning room with Victoria glaring at me in which I just ignored her and lastly Nathan sat at the head of the table.

"Is there even any sugar in this" Daniel leans back in his seat while pointing at his steaming cup of tea in front of him. Like seriously who even has tea during dinner?

"I don't know, why don't we tip it over your big head and find out?" Jacobs smile is wide and fake as he continues "Stop fucking whining like a child and drink the damn tea Daniel"

Daniel huffs while glaring at Jacob but Jacob seems totally unfazed by his glares.

I feel someone's hand sneak it's way to my thigh and my gaze imidiately snaps at Hunter whose just looking ahead innocently like his hand is not even on my thigh at all. After a moment he turned and looked at me.

"I like your rings" Hunter tells me.

I look at him confused "Thanks, you sound like you wanna borrow it some time" I laugh lightly at his randomness.

"No, it just really suits your hands" Hunter continues while Hardin and Jacob gives him a questioning look. Oh well this is one odd conversation. Daniel was looking oddly at Hunter while the rest of them looked over listening to the conversation. Hunter moves his hands slowly up my thighs.

"I bet your hands would look even better wrapped around my--"

"BIBLE!" Hardin screams "WRAPPED AROUND HIS BIBLE! PRAISE THE LORD AMEN!"

Everyone looks over at Hardin.

I snort with laughter unable to contain it any longer and everyone follows doubling over in their laughter while Daniel sits there clearly fummed at how Hunter is behaving with me and I know for sure Hunter is trying to get to him. Jacob clearly also doesn't look amused at what Hunter just said.

Roseanne hits Hardin upside his head clearly irritated at him screaming like that. Hunter practically spits out his food. I turned and glared at him clearly he doesn't know his table manners.

"Don't spit" I tell him off harshly.

"My bad I'm sorry I forgot our rule, If it's in our mouth we swallow" he says smugly.

Hardin spits out his lettuce.

"Now now brother, you must expect Rose to swallow, she would ask the same off you"

"Hunter you pig mind your own damn business" Roseanne glares at him.

Everyone went silent at the table.

What's with Hunter and all the sexual innuendos lately?

Rose and Bianca seems to be arguing about something, which to be honest I'm not even paying attention because they arguments are most of the time for the stupidest reasons ever.

"No she didn't Hardin, now don't get involved!" Roseanne says angrily

"Single bells, single bells, single all the waaaaayyy. Oh what fun it is to see couples fight all daaaaay! Hey" Hunter sings in the most atrocious voice ever.

"Hunter shut the fuck up before I kick you so hard your ancestors would feel it!" Rose snarls at him.

"I second that" Hardin glares at him.

I hit Hunter upside his head and he glares at me but I glare at him harder and he shuts his mouth.

As soon as the rest of the food arrives Hunter quietens down with his inappropriate comments and continues to eat in silences as well as everyone else.

This was one hell of a dinner.

...

A/N: This chapter is a tad bit longer ;) but hey whose complaining, Any who I love Hunter's playful side it's so cute lol >.<

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

- Shii 💙🌻

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
112K 3.5K 35
Avery wrapped an arm around my waist to catch me before I could get out the door. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his body and...
82.5K 1.6K 27
Completeβœ”οΈ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
9.6K 373 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...