The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

29 - Enlighten Me

342 22 6
By myangelicstar

AKANSHA POV:

During school life, Sam would always protect me, scaring all the people who try to approach me. Even though I hate it, sometimes it feels good to be protected.

At this moment, I wished him to be here with me. One cannot be in one's life all the time.

I witnessed Parth kissing Jacqueline opposite to my locker.

Didn't he just kiss me yesterday? How can you forget that he is a playboy? There is nothing wrong with him. It was me who allowed him to kiss me.

Why did I come here? Books... Yeah! Books. I walked towards my locker and took the necessary books I needed and turned to go but the worse thing happened.

I locked eyes with him. It was just for a second; Or maybe less than that but it hurt me badly. I turned and walked towards my class.

I heard Parth calling my name from a distance but I just ignored it and walked fast.

Upon entering the class, I saw Kryz sitting there. So, I walked towards her and sat next to her.

"Are you okay? "

"Yeah. Just a little headache ",I smiled at her weakly.

At that time, I saw Jacqueline, Emma and Bella walking inside with their usual, arrogant attitude. Seeing me, Jacqueline smirked and looked at me in a taunting way. This bitch! You can do whatever you want; I don't care!!

When the class got over, I stood up to go but Jacqueline stopped me.

"What do you want Jacqueline? ",Kryz asked her.

"No offense; I just came to warn your friend ", she said to Kryz. "Be careful sweetheart ", Jacqueline said with a smug smile. She is crazy!

"And I heard that you and Andrew patched up. Andrew has a big heart to accept you. I don't know what he sees in you ", Jacqueline said provoking us.

"We know that you are weak at the head. So, we won't take your words seriously. Don't worry! We are not offended ",I plastered a smile towards her and walked off with Kryz who was laughing seeing Jacqueline's reaction.

"See you later ", Kryz waved and walked towards her next class. Oh no! Now I should sit next to him! Keep calm! Nothing will happen against your wish! I took a deep breath and entered my next class.

Since I came straight from the previous class, no one was inside. So, I wore my airpods and listened to the soothing music.

I felt someone sitting beside me but I didn't dare to see who it was. Because no one dares to sit in the place of that psycho except himself.

Soon Mr. John came and started the class. I expected him to try to speak with me. But nothing of that happened. My eyes ached trying to form some droplets of water but I controlled myself thinking it was not worth it.

He has his own life and he has the right to enjoy his life in his own way. And I can't be angry since he is not my boyfriend. I can't expect him to be my boyfriend since he kissed me.

When the bell rang, I started gathering my things from the desk and put it in my bag. And when I was about to stand, Parth held my hand stopping me.

By then, everyone vacated the class. No!! I can't be with him alone!! I tried to go but he held me firmly. "What's the matter? ",Parth asked, confused.

I turned to look at him. His face was filled with sadness waiting for my reply.

"Nothing. Now can you leave me? ",I asked, trying to remove my hand which was successful. But the next second, he engulfed me with both of his hands.

"What's the matter Akansha? ",he asked me again.

I remained silent, unable to speak, with him being too close to my comfort.

He shook his head and leaned down to me; his eyes staring at me. I closed my eyes inhaling his strong earthy masculine scent.

Parth slowly moved closer, closing the gap between us. 'Parth kissing Jacqueline'. It flashed in my mind like lightning.

I opened my eyes to see Parth coming closer. I placed my palm on his lips stopping him. 

He implied through his eyes that my palm on his mouth is stopping him from kissing me. Since I didn't move it, he kissed my palm gingerly, staring at my eyes. I shivered at his simple, soft touch on my palm making me take my palm away from him.

"Why are you hesitating? ", he asked me. "I can see that you are also affected by my touch ",he whispered near my ear with his lips grazing my earlobe slightly.

"I-- I ca-- cannot. This won't work out ",I made out the words from my mouth making Parth to be still as a statue.

"We haven't even started but you are running away from me Kanz! ", Parth agitated. Why am I feeling a sense of sadness in his voice?

"I am not willing to be another girl whom you kissed ",I said looking at the floor, "I am not a girl who will accept if you kiss someone else when you are with me."

"Kanz! Look, I am wishing to see where this connection is going to lead us to. You are intriguing me quite a lot. "

"Now, tell me why did you avoid me when I called you at the locker room?"

Is he kidding me? I just caught him red-handed, kissing Jacqueline.

"You kissed Jacqueline. "

"So, are you telling me that you were jealous? ",he asked mischievously. I glared at him for making fun of me.

"Okay. Okay. To make things clear, let me tell you that Jacqueline was the first one who kissed me. And the second one is that I am glad that your locker is opposite of mine. And the third one is that I am happy that you are feeling jealous ",he said with a smile on his face.

"If she kisses you, you shouldn't let her do that. If you don't want to kiss, you should push her. And I am not jealous of her ",I shouted at him angrily.

"I am ---- ",he scratched his head. " I am s-- sorry ", he apologized.

"I am not used to doing these kinds of things. So, you should be patient with me teaching me what people usually do in such situations. "

"Are you kidding me? ",I asked him, shocked.

"I swear on my friends that I am telling the truth. And I am wishing to know you more. So, enlighten me with your knowledge. What are the do's and don'ts? Will you help me? ",he asked me with hope.

"Are you serious? ",I asked him, shocked.

"Yes, I am. Now can you enlighten me? "

"You can't kiss or make out or have any other physical affection with other girls. It's highly prohibited ",I said sternly.

"Duly noted Madam ", he mockingly saluted me with a mischievous smile on his face.

"So, are those sorts of stuff allowed to do with their own partner? ",Parth asked, coming closer.

"Only with both the people's consent ",I said, trying to hide my smile.

"So, how do I share my feelings in public? ",Parth asked. It seems like he has zero knowledge in relationships.

"Maybe you can hold hands while walking."

"Holding hands? As in walking while holding her hands? ",Parth asked, confused.

"Yes. It's a sign of love. It's an intimate connection between souls. "

"Oh!! I haven't held someone's hands while walking. "

"What? Are you serious? ", I asked, shocked.

"Yes, I have held the waist while walking but not the hands ",Parth said, offended.

"You have done everything but not held a girl's hand while walking. Is that what you were trying to imply? "

"Yes ", he said slowly, intertwining his hand with mine and walked a few steps with me. "But not anymore. It's a nice feeling ",Parth whispered, feeling my hands on his.

"One kisses another one's head in a tender way showing their affection. "

"A kiss in the head? ",Parth asked shocked.

"You have friends who are madly in love. Didn't you notice these actions in them? "

"I was not fond of it before. So, I didn't notice it ",Parth stated in a duh tone.

He is really stupid!! "So, now since everything is sorted, I could kiss you right? ",Parth asked, coming closer.

"PARTH! ",I shouted at him.

"What? I just asked you ",Parth said innocently.

"First let's get to know each other. We can be friends. Then let's see. And no kissing as friends don't kiss. "

"Friends? You and me? Are you serious? ",Parth asked dumbstruck.

"Yes, I am. The first good thing I noticed about you was your friendship. So, I wish to experience that friendship too. Being friends, we can get to know each other more ",I said cheekily, smiling at him.

"Is that really necessary? ", Parth asked with his puppy face.

"Yes, it is ", I smiled at him.

"So, I am not allowed to have any sort of entertainment with other girls. Is that right? ",Parth asked in a sad tone.

"That's your wish. If you want to be with them, you can. But, then we can't be together. "

"Fine. I accept. "

"Since we decided to bunk the next class, can we go to our place? ",Parth asked.

Bunk? Shit!! I looked at the time to see that I was too late to attend the class.

"Aren't you the captain of the team? Why did you make us late? ",I asked him insolently.

"I didn't expect that we would take more time. But since we are late, it's better we bunk the class. Or else we need to run the whole campus as a punishment. So, what do you prefer? ",Parth asked coolly.

"Okay fine. Let's bunk the class ",I said walking out but Parth stopped me from moving further.

"What? ",I asked him, confused.

"Didn't you tell me that we should walk holding hands? ",Parth asked and then intertwined his hands with mine and I started walking alongside him.

A smile naturally appeared on my face. As the classes had already started, no one was in the passageway.

We walked in silence enjoying the presence of each other.

Soon my eyes witnessed that beautiful spot with the huge willow tree standing magnificently.

We both laid down on the bark of the tree relaxing ourselves. Parth left my hand and put his hand on my shoulders pulling me closer to him.

"Parth ",I called him.

"Friends are allowed to put their hands on their shoulders, right? ",Parth asked me. I nodded my head in response.

"Then, it's cool ",Parth said, holding me.

"How did you find this place? ",I asked Parth after a few moments of silence.

"This-- this place is close to me. This tree was planted by my parents ",Parth whispered. There was a vulnerability in his voice. So, I didn't push it further.

"Oh! That's nice. "

Wait! "Are you telling me that this Crescent Academy is owned by you? ",I asked, astonished.

"Are you living on a rock? Everyone knows about it. "

"There is nothing wrong with it. I just came here now ",I said, defending myself for not knowing him. I know that he is rich but I didn't expect him to own the Crescent Academy.

"Since you didn't know about this important fact, I am going to punish you ",Parth said mischievously.

"Punish? And why do I feel that you are thinking something evil? "

"No, I am going to give you a simple task. It's not difficult ",Parth said in a cloying tone.

"Say it ",I said, not believing his words.

"Kiss me ", he whispered, staring at my eyes.

What? "I think I misheard you ",I said to Parth.

"No babe! You heard me right. I asked you to kiss me ",he mumbled.

"Do you have any shame? ",I asked with my face flushed hearing him.

"No babe! ", Parth answered. Well!! It's not at all surprising to me hearing his response.

"Come on ",Parth encouraged me. He surely has no shame!!

"Close your eyes. "

"What? ",he asked dazed.

"Close your eyes ",I repeated. With a little reluctance he closed his eyes anticipatedly waiting for me to kiss him.

He looked so adorable with his eyes closed! I then leaned towards him and placed a chaste, elegant kiss on his cheek.

And when I was about to move back, Parth held me in place, opening his eyes.

He stared at me like memorizing each inch of my face. Well! I can't blame him as I am too doing the same; intaking his handsome features. Up close, I could see his small freckles below his eyes that made him more charmy and alluring. I can see his eyes soften when he smiles. He is an epitome of handsomeness.

"I know I am handsome. And I like it when you admire me ",Parth said in a raspy voice.

"Umm.. ",I blinked my eyes registering his words. I blushed and looked down feeling shy. Shy? Oh god! Why is he making me nervous? And I am not a person who feels shy just by hearing a few words from someone. Oh god!! He is really something!!

Parth chuckled seeing my reaction. By then my phone rang, interrupting us. I looked at the caller to see Kryz calling me. Shit! She must be wondering why I am not at the sports class.

I attended the call when Kryz bombarded me with her questions about my whereabouts.

"Calm down Kryz. I was late to class. So, I decided to bunk the class at the last moment. "

"Okay fine. I am waiting at the canteen. Come soon. "

"Canteen? Did you bunk the class too? ",I asked her, confused.

"You even lost track of time. You are unbelievable. It's lunch break. "

Oh God! I looked at the time to see that it was actually lunch break. I stood up fast. How did the time fly?

"Okay. I am coming ",I said ending the call.

"What happened? ",Parth asked standing next to me.

"It's lunch time ",I said looking at him. "We need to go ",I said, trying to walk but he stopped me.

"Is it okay for you to hug me now? "

How can I refuse him when he asks me with such an adorable face? I smiled at him and hugged him.  

His arms rested on my waist. I closed my eyes inhaling his earthy, sandalwood masculine scent. My heart fluttered with happiness being close to him. And the thought of him wanting me is making me crazy.

"Shall we go? ",I asked him.

Parth then slowly withdrew from me as a response. Parth then intertwined his hands with mine and started walking, with me beside him.

The passing students stared at us in a strange way. But Parth didn't leave my hand but gripped it firmly, soothing me with his presence.

I noticed Jacqueline chit-chatting with her gang. She then noticed us and then our intertwined hands.

"Hey Parth ", she cheered and walked towards us.

"Where were you Parth? ",Jacqueline asked about the sports class, keeping her hands on his shoulders.

"I was spending time with Akansha ", he said in a stern, cold voice.

It's been quite a long time since I heard this voice of his!! But I felt happy that he is showing his real side to me rather than this cold-hearted playboy side. I am internally glad that he is showing his real side only to me and his friends.

"So, just back off ",Parth added sternly.

I expected to see the hurt expression on her face but instead of that I saw her smirking at me. That's unusual! Something is off!

I looked at Parth to see his smile dropped. His face was hard, stoic, cold and distant.

"Are you okay Parth? ",I asked him, concerned.

"Um.. Yeah, I am fine ",Parth said. But his face was still stoic and impassive.

Before I could say something, I noticed my table. It seems like Andy and Theo are eating at my table today.

As soon as we had entered, there was a pin-drop silence. Everyone noticed us but didn't speak a word fearing Parth. Andy and Theo looked at us and then smiled cheekily.

"So, what's happening between you both? ",Kryz asked once we had taken our seats with Parth beside me.

Andy, Theo, Harry and Chloe looked at us eagerly for the answer.

"We don't know ",I said with a smile, for the both of us. Parth is still in a grumpy mode after he had seen Jacqueline.

Everyone nodded their heads in a mischievous way.

"I am very excited to participate in the Dance Divine ",Chloe said cheerfully.

Kryz smiled and then looked at me since she knows my passion in dance. I stopped dancing since so many changes had happened in my life. It brought back a lot of memories from my past. So, I decided to give it a break. That's the reason why I didn't join a dance class.

The lunch break went smoothly with cheerful, funny conversations on the table. I am glad that Harry and Chloe created a bond with them too.

But Parth seemed dull throughout the conversation. But when I asked him, he said that he is fine.

Why is it so frustrating? Why can't he share his thoughts? Is Jacqueline disturbing him? Or is he in a bad mood because of Jacqueline? Please help him to calm himself God!!

The day went smoothly with no drama. Parth spoke once during the class about the project and he asked me to come to his house. And I too accepted it since there were only a very few days left for the submission.

"I will be coming late since I am going to Parth's house to complete the project ",I said to Kryz while walking towards the car.

"Is everything going fine between you and Parth? ",Kryz asked once she started the car.

"Yeah. It's fine ",I smiled at her. It seems fine for now! But why do I feel some negativity in my mind when thinking about me and Parth.

I hope that whatever I am feeling is wrong!! It must be the uneasiness as Parth is with me!! Why did he choose me, out of all people? I felt a hesitancy in me thinking about it. Parth's feeling towards me is completely genuine right? Or is this one of his playboy games? My mind was filled with so many thoughts engulfing me.

*************************************************************************************

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked the chapter!!

What do you think about Akansha's dilemma?

Stay tuned to know what will happen next!!

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 72.4K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
8.6K 244 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
75.1K 2.4K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...