We'll Make Memories

Von IngoAP

Alba Herrera was a rather normal girl. What happens when she meets Dinah Jane Hansen? ---- WHAT TO EXPECT: Th... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Epilogue

8

8.7K 247 12
Von IngoAP

I stood in front of the mirror in my room in a blue gown with a cap in my hand.

I knew people usually held major graduation parties but I really didn’t want one. I know those things costs money and I would either my parents would keep it or it would help me pay for college.

“Alba! Are you ready?! We have to leave!” my mom yelled.

“Coming!” I sighed as I placed the cap on my head and walked down the stairs.

I heard a sigh and looked at my mom who had tears in her eyes. “I can’t believe my baby’s graduating.”

“Don’t cry mami.” I said as I hugged her.

“I’m sorry…” She sniffled. “You’re just growing up. It’s like you were just born the day before yesterday.”

“I know, but I’ll always be your little girl okay?” I said and she nodded, pulled away and took a deep breath.

My dad then entered the room. He sighed and smiled. “Te ves bella.” (You look beautiful.) He hugged me.

“Gracias papi.” I pulled away and looked at all the bags in the hallway.

Most of them were my family’s since they were going to Mexico but one was mine because I was going to stay with Dinah for a few days. My mom and dad agreed without much hesitation, glad that I wouldn’t be alone.

“Princesa, are you ready?” my dad’s voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah.” I smiled. We walked out of the house and to the car.

“How long is it going to be?” Mari asked when dad parked the car.

“I don’t know. Two hours maybe.” I said as she held my hand. I was looking around, trying to spot Dinah and saw her not to far away. “DJ!” I yelled and she smiled when she saw me.

“Hey you.” She hugged me.

“Hey.” I pulled away from her. I heard them start calling the students to take their places. “I have to go but I’ll see you later, yeah?” she nodded and I hugged all my family members before getting ready.

----

I walked towards my family with a diploma in my hand.

My mom ran towards me, engulfing me in a hug. “I’m so proud of you.” She gushed.

I hugged her tight back. “Thanks mami.” I hugged my siblings next then my dad.

I hugged Dinah last. “Congratulations Baba.”

I laughed. “You’re seriously calling me Baba now?” She nodded. I rolled my eyes playfully. “But thank you.” I turned to my family. “I’ll ride with Dinah and meet you guys at home?” They nodded and Dinah and I headed to her car.

“So you nervous to meet the girls?”

I nodded. “Super.”

She squeezed my hand. “Well don’t be. You’re going to be fine.”  I nodded.

We pulled up to my house not long after and I went to change into more comfortable clothes. I came down in sweats and tank top and saw all of the bags were gone.

I walked out where my family was and up to them. “You know the rules Alba.” My dad said and I nodded. He pulled me into a hug. “Yo te extrañaré.” (I’ll miss you.)

“Te voy a extrañar demasiado.” (I’ll miss you too)

My mom hugged me next. “I love you Alba. Stay safe.”

“I love you too mami and I will.” I pulled away and went to hug my siblings. “I’ll miss you squirts.”

“I’ll miss you too Alba.” Luca said.

“Me too.” Mari agreed.

When we stopped hugging, they went into the car. “Te amo Alba!” They yelled when they were pulling from the driveway.

“Te amo también!” (I love you too!) I stood and waved until they were out of sight. I turned around and walked to Dinah, hugging her.

“You want to go now?” she asked. I nodded and kissed her neck before pulling away and heading to the house. I grabbed my bag and keys and locked the door. I went to Dinah’s car and she drove us to her house.

When she parked the car, I was bouncing my leg nervously and biting my lip. I looked out the window and at the house.

“Hey, baby, look at me.” I looked at Dinah and she cupped my face in her hand and kissed me. Our lips moved slowly together, fitting perfectly. She pulled away and looked me in the eye. “You’ll do great. They’ll love you.”

I nodded and exited the car. Dinah came to my side and laced our fingers together. She led me to the house and opened the door, pulling me into it.

I pulled off my shoes and Dinah tugged me towards the living room, where we stopped in the doorway. All the girls were sat on the sofa and when they saw us, they stood up.

“Hi, I’m Alba…” I spoke nervously.

Ally stepped up first. “Hi! I’m Ally.” She held out her hand and I shook it. The other girls didn’t say anything so she introduced them. “This is Normani, Lauren and Camila. It’s very nice to meet you.”

“You too.” I smiled. “Dinah has told me so much about you.”

“Really? Cause she hasn’t told us anything about you.” Normani said. “What did she say?”

“Erm, she said I was kinda like Camila.”

“How so?” Camila spoke.

“I like pizza, which you apparently like too. I speak Spanish, I-“

Lauren cut me off. “Hablas español?” (Do you speak Spanish?)

I nodded “Sí.”

Camila nodded slowly. “Hmm, qué otra cosa?” (What else?)

“Ella dijo que tenía un trasero más grande.” (She said I had a bigger butt.) Lauren and Ally laughed while Camila gasped, faking offense.

“Ella no.” (She didn’t) She said and I nodded.

“Darse vuelta.” (Turn around.) Lauren said and I did. “Es verdad!” (It’s true!) Lauren and Ally were in tears because of laughter.

Camila huffed then tilted her head, looking at my ass. “Sí, es verdad…” (Yes, it’s true…) Camila said and laughed.

“Okay guys, stop checking my girlfriend out.” Dinah turned me around and hugged me. Her arms went around my shoulders and mine went around her waist.

Normani looked around, confused as the girls were still laughing. “Okay, I have no idea what’s going on.”

Dinah shook her head. “Me neither.” She looked at me. “Will you stop speaking Spanish now?”

I smirked. “Quizás…” (Maybe…) Dinah groaned and I laughed. “Okay, I’ll stop Hermosa.”

The girls awed but Dinah just looked at them weirdly then turned her attention back to me. “You’re still doing it.”

“And I’ll probably keep doing it.” I grinned.

Dinah bent down a little to whisper in my ear. “Okay, I don’t really mind cause you’re fucking hot when you do it.” My breathing hitched and I looked at a smirking Dinah. I felt my cheeks heat up and I put my head in my hands before she noticed. “So, what’s the plan for tonight?”

“Well, we’re going to get Chinese then bring it back here. You want the usual?” Ally asked.

Dinah nodded. “Yeah, but make it double.” She looked at me.

“You want anything Alba?” Ally asked me.

“Chicken noodles please.”

“Make it double?” She asked and I nodded. “Okay, girls let’s go.” Ally left the room and all the girls followed, leaving Dinah and I alone.

“Hey, guess what.” Dinah said.

“What?”

“We found the other controller.” She whispered as she sat on the couch. Dinah put her hands on my hips and pulled me closer to her.

“Oh really?” I said as I straddled her lap.

“Really…” she brushed her lips against mine.

I gazed into her eyes and captured her lips with mine. Our tongues were tangled together as Dinah lay back on the couch. I hovered above her and I felt her hands slip down to my ass. She squeezed slightly and I moaned into her mouth.

“Hey, I just forg- Oh my gosh, no!” We both shot apart and I looked at Camila who had her hands over her eyes. She walked blindly over to us, swatting the air. “Off! Off!” I crawled off of Dinah and she huffed.

“Mila, she’s off.” Dinah said.

Camila put her hands down again. “No doing that again! You’re way too young to be doing that!”

“Camila, we’re the same age.”

“Nuh-uh, I’m 18 now.” She patted Dinah’s cheek gently. “Now, I’m going to tell the girls that Lo and I are staying home now.”

Dinah groaned. “Really Mila?”

“Really CheeChee.” Camila smiled then went down the stairs.

I went over to Dinah and pecked her lips quickly. “We can play video games.”

Dinah nodded and went to get everything ready. She then sat down on the L- shaped sofa and patted the space between her legs. I sat down and leaned back against Dinah’s chest. Our feet tangled together and we started the game.

Soon I heard voices coming up the stairs but they disappeared. Then I saw a flash of light and a click.

Dinah and I looked up and saw Camila and Lauren standing there with their phones out.

Don’t post it. People don’t know.” Dinah said.

“Can I post this?” Lauren said and pointed her phone to Dinah. Dinah nodded and we continued to play. “What’s your Instagram Alba?” Lauren asked.

“AlbaHerrera… Why?” I asked then my phone beeped. I grabbed it and saw that, once again, I was getting bunch of follows on Instagram.

I opened it and saw that Lauren had tagged me in a photo. It was of Dinah and I but Dinah’s head wasn’t in view.

LaurenJauregui: Goals.

I grinned and looked at Dinah, kissing her softly.

“Off!” I felt my cheeks heat up and I hid my face in Dinah’s neck.

“Come on, let’s keep playing.” Dinah kissed my head and we started playing again.

----

“We’re going to bed guys.” Dinah said as she led me out of the living room.

“No dirty stuff!” Ally yelled.

“Yeah, yeah!” Dinah yelled and shut the door to her room. I aimed for the bed, ran towards it and jumped on it. Dinah came up to me and stroked a few hairs out of my face. “You tired?” I just nodded and yawned. “I’m going to the bathroom to change.” She kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

I was so tired and couldn’t be bothered to stand up, I just took off my bra inside my tank top and slid my pants off. I threw them on the floor. I put one foot out of the covers and snuggled into the bed.

I heard Dinah come in and felt her slide under the covers. My head immediately found the crook of her neck and our feet tangled together. Dinah’s hands went around my waist and one of mine draped around her stomach.

“Where did your pants go?” Dinah whispered.

“Floor…” I muttered. “Where are yours?”

“Bathroom.” She said and I nodded tiredly. “Sweet dreams Baba…”

“Goodnight DJ…”

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
90.1K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...
75.1K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...