You And I (A Zayn Malik Fanfi...

By Arpita010

Love is a bond that can untangle all the knots. Love is a feeling that can heal the pain that has existed for... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Author's Note
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Author's Note.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Author's Note.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 39.
Epilogue.

Chapter 38.

697 15 1
By Arpita010

Zayn's POV.

"Get back to sleep mate. It's almost three in the morning. And sorry for that Harry."

"Stop saying that! I'm fine really. Well it does hurt a bit but this ice will help.", Harry smiled, pressing the bag of ice to his cheek.

"Okay. Good night mate.", I walked back to my bench, where Liam and Lou were snorring off.

I think I should have a look at Zara.

I peeped in through the door, and my lips curled up in a smile.

There she was, lying peacefully in the bed, her side bangs falling on her bruised cheek.

I slowly walked to her, and without making any noise, pushed the bangs to the back of her ear, and planted a kiss on her lips.

I don't want to take my eyes off her, and never in a million years  will I want to.

.....

The  whole week passed by like this. I didn't attend college in these days, and somehow managed to convince the lads that I will stay her at night alone.

Zara had been shifted to a seperate room the next day when she became fully conscious.

And I couldn't feel more relieved.

Everything was getting back to normal.

I even met Zara's parents that day.

And I must say they both are absolute sweethearts, just like their daughter. No wonder why Zara is always so adorable.

I even talked to Harry and Sasha about what was going on between the two of them, and finally they got together.

I was really happy to see my sweet little sister with Harry. And I'm sure he'll never disappoint her.

He cannot, otherwise he'll get that punch from me once again.

Today is the day Zara is going to get discharged from the hospital, and I couldn't be happier.

"Zayn! Where were you!" , Zara chirped as I walked into the room, with two cups of coffee in my hand.

"Just went to grab some coffee for us!", I smiled, giving her a peck on her lips.

Handing her the cup, I sat beside her on the bed.

"Someone's getting out of this hell today! ", I winked.

Zara took a sip of coffee and her face lit up.

"Yes!! I can't wait to get out of here! I tell you, this place sucks!", Zara made a disgusted face.

I left out a chuckle and took a sip of the coffee.

"Where is George?", Zara asked, sounding worried, and scared at the same time.

I had told Zara that George was the one to do that to her. And as I predicted, she didn't take it quite well.

She was way too scared, so much that she thought he might come back for her once again.

She cried a lot, but I just made sure he could never come back to our lives, and ruin everything.

God bless the country's laws.

"Rotting in jail. Sweetie, you don't need to worry now. I'm here with you now okay. And I'll not let anything happen to you. He's not coming back alright? Just forget all of it. You're coming back with us today!", I cheered.

A smile went up Zara's face and she leaned in closer to me, pecking my lips.

"Thank you for everything Zayn.", she said.

"Come on. Don't make me cry now!", I joked.

Zara swat at my arm playfully and I giggled.

....

"Miss Zara, please take a rest for a few days more okay. The fracture will take atleast a month to be fully healed, so you need to be careful, alright?", Mr. Smith explained Zara.

She quickly nodded with a smile, and looked back at me.

"Okay so you're free to go now!", he announced.

"Yayy!", I cheered.

All three of us let out a laugh, and Mr. Smith left us to ourselves to leave when we wanted to.

"Let's go then honey?", I smiled at Zara.

"Sure!", Zara chirped, and slowly got off the bed.

"Are you sure you'll be able to walk that much?", I asked Zara, as she insisted on walking herself to the car, instead of taking a wheelchair.

"Positive.", she smiled.

Idea.

I quickly closed the gap between us, and slipped one hand below her thighs, the other one on her back, and lifted her gently so that her collarbone wouldn't get disturbed.

Zara's eyes widened in surprise, then came back to normal realising what was I doing.

"Zayn. I can walk. I'm serious!" , she chuckled.

"Shut up!", I grinned and kissed her forehead, making my way out of the disgusting room.

I have never been a fan of the smell of medicines all over the hospitals.

As I walked down through the lobby, Zara kept staring at me,and I knew she was clearly liking it.

We reached the car quickly, and I placed her on her feet gently, although I didn't want to let go of her.

"Thank you for that Zayn. Do your hands hurt now?", she asked me, pulling me towards her, and wrapping her arms around me.

"Zara, I'd do that everyday of my life. I'll be there for you all the time. And you know what? All this that happened actually made me realise how much I love you. And I also think, this thing that I feel about you, it's a lot more than just love. I can't live without you baby.", I hugged her.

"Aww Zayn. You..I don't know what to say, I guess I'm just overwhelmed. But..thank you Zayn. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for everything"

I gently pulled away and pressed my lips against hers, resting my hands on her tiny waist.
Thank you for existing Zara.

Zara's POV.

"Surprise!!!! ", I heard people shouting as soon as Zayn swung open the door of my room.

I looked up inside, and my jaw dropped open at the sight.

Harry, Sasha, Niall, Liam and Louis were standing inside, all of them with a bunch of flowers in their hands.

I felt extremely giddy as I looked around the room.

The entire area was covered with decorations.

And in the centre, was the board saying 'Welcome Back Zara'

Tears of joy welled up in my eyes as I realised how much these guys love me and did so much for me.

Zayn held me by the waist tightly and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome back Zara!", everyone cheered, throwing their free hand up in the air.

"Guys thank you so much for this! I quickly walked up to them.

"Welcome home bestie!", Sasha hugged me tight.

"Thank you honey. ", I grinned.

I hugged all of them one by one, and came back to Zayn, hugging him from the side.

I felt myself lucky, really lucky to have these people in my life.

Within such a short period of time, I found the best people in the world right here with me.

I felt lucky to have Zayn by my side, who loves me beyond any limits. He is that one person who is scared of loosing me. But I won't ever leave him. Ever.

I looked back at Zayn and mouthed a 'thank you' to him.

He frowned a bit, and then mouthed a 'no', bringing his face closer to mine, and pulling me into a kiss.

"Oh come on!", Louis teased from the side.

I quickly pulled away, and my cheeks went red with blush.

"Shut up Lou. Guys we'll leave now. See you in a bit okay? Until then, have fun!", Liam grinned, walked towards the door, others following him.

As soon as everyone left, Zayn locked the door from inside, and I walked upto my bed, and lied down on it.

Within a second, Zayn threw himself on the bed next to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pulled him down by the neck, and pressed my lips against his.

"I missed you so much.", Zayn smiled in between, and quickly pulled me into a kiss once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 349 70
"If I will be given a chance to save him, I will do everything. Even if it costs my life." Is it forbidden to love someone you once had? The person y...
99.6K 3.9K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...
30.2K 616 56
"You can let it go You can throw a party full of everyone you know And not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love You don't have to be...
147K 5.9K 24
Zayn is bored with his life. He has friends, but he feels like he's the annoying one that no one likes, so he doesn't really open up to them. He love...