broken (k.p.)

By kissykissyrry

"Kai, please." I whine. A smirk comes upon his face as he looks at me and my reactions. "Please what? You wa... More

Blueberry Pancakes
The Ascendent
Stuck
In Denial
Special Place
Confusing Feelings
You're Breaking My Heart
To Mend a Broken Heart
My One And Only, Right?
I Love You, You Love Me
It Might Be The End For Me
Magic Hands
No Control
Just the Two of Us
Hell On Earth
I'm Struggling Here
I Thought It Was You
There's No Escape
It's Like a Bump in The Road
You're Using Me
It's Not a Dream
Good Morning to You
Just Another Day
Are We Leaving Yet?
Add Two, Kill Two
Mortuus Viventes
I'm Feeling Nothing
Tell Me How It Feels
I Need You Back
It's A Turning Point
It Hasn't Been The Same
What Are We Going To Do?
Can't Get Enough
Something New
Cake And Kisses
I Need You
Breaking Away
Taken
Spare Me
Not What I Expected
Thoughts Racing
The Difference Between Them
Breathe In, Breathe Out
A New Place
Kiss Me, Please?
Touch Me
Going Back
I Need The Truth
Are We Normal Yet?
It's Almost Too Much
The End For Now
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
You Make Me Happy
update.
UnPublished Extra

We're Starting Over

4.4K 92 6
By kissykissyrry

BRANDON'S POV

I watch as Elle's body drops to the floor. Klaus' fingers wrap around her heart, giving it a slight squeeze before dropping it to the ground. My mouth opens in surprise.

When I agreed to help Klaus, I didn't think this would happen. I agreed to do the spell not watch as my brother and his fiancé die.

My brother is dead.

I glare at Klaus. He has no emotion on his face except for a smirk.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Klaus?" I raise my voice. He turns towards me.

"It needed to be done." He states. All I can feel is anger.

"When I agreed to help you, I didn't think you'd be killing my brother!" I yell. Klaus suddenly appears in front of me. My feet aren't touching the floor anymore, and his hand is around my neck.

"Don't yell at me." He growls. I nod just so he can let me go. He drops me to the ground.

"Well? What are you going to do now? You killed the one person who could help you. I can't do the spell by myself." I speak up. Klaus and Elijah start to walk away.

"You're not apart of this anymore. I suggest you leave before one of us kill you." Klaus replies with a smile. I stand and leave the way we came. I went through all of this for nothing.

I lost my brother for nothing.

ELLE'S POV

Is your head supposed to hurt this much when you're dead?

I had opened my eyes, and the bright sun blinded me for a few seconds. I sat up and barely recognized where I was. I had found a car that I hot wired. My head hurt like hell. And I was beginning to realize where I was. I didn't have a set destination at first, but when I figured out where I was, I decided to go to me and Kai's apartment.

I'm driving down backroads to avoid anyone or anything.

Is that how hell works? I'm not entirely sure considering I've never been dead.

Aren't you supposed to burn? Oh well.

So far, I haven't encountered anyone or anything.

I'm about two minutes away from our apartment. I think I'm going to take a long nap. That is what I need right now. This is too much to process.

I pull into the closest parking spot near our apartment. Shit. I don't have my key. Of course I don't have my key. I guess I could break in?

Okay, what the hell.

I'm supposed to be in hell, and this seems like the very opposite. I'm probably having a nightmare. Would this qualify as a nightmare? I mean I'm currently using my bobby-pin to unlock my front door. I grab the door knob to get a hold of it, but it opens.

Well, that was a waste of time.

I open the door, and everything is just how we left it. The books are on the table, and there's a blanket on the floor next to the couch. The only thing that is different is the light coming from the kitchen. We never left the lights on. I walk slowly towards the kitchen, wanting to be careful in case anyone is here. I stop. I'm in hell, it's not like I can die again. I walk into the kitchen, and it confirms that I am in fact in hell.

Because I see Kai standing there, with his back to me. He's cooking something. He turns towards the stove. He's making breakfast. I'm surprised to say the least. Is this a personal hell? No, I'm not that special.

"K-Kai...?" I stutter. He turns around immediately. He looks surprised too.

"Elle. I didn't think it would work. You're here." He whispers, walking towards me. He puts his hands on my cheeks to bring my face closer to his, kissing me. I kiss him back of course.

"What do you mean?" I ask, pulling my face back from his. He runs his thumb back and forth over my cheek.

"Bonnie said she could get you here with me. This place," He waves his hand around, "is a prison world that Bonnie made especially for us. She knew Klaus would kill you. I didn't think it would work, but I'm glad it did."

Bonnie did this for me? For us? I'm tackling her in a hug as soon as I see her next.

"She made this for us?" I ask to clarify. Kai kisses my forehead and nods.

He guides me to sit down at the bar we have in the kitchen. He puts the food he made on a plate and sets it in front of me.

"She had originally put a a protection spell on us both. She figured out where we were somehow so that she could make sure we were safe. She needed to get us somewhere if we died, though, considering we would come back because of the spell. She also knew we needed some time together alone. She gave me an ascendant for when we want out of here. We should stay here for a little while, though. If Klaus finds out we're not actually dead, he'll find us one way or another and torture us to death. Again." Kai explains while he takes a seat next to me. All the while I'm just stuffing pancakes in my mouth.

"Did she tell you all of this...?" I ponder. Kai nods.

Flashback - KAI'S POV

"Elle. Over here. Elle." A voice whispers from behind me. I can barely keep my head up. The pain is still present even though it's been a few hours since Klaus did anything to me.

"E. I'm over here." The voice whispers again. It sounds familiar. I see Elle's eyes widen, and I see a figure come out from my right side.

Bonnie? What is she doing here?

"I am so sorry for not protecting you. Don't do the spell. Please don't do it." She whispers as she crouches down near Elle. I can see the tears shine off of Elle's face.

"They're going to kill Kai if I don't do the spell. I have to do it." She replies. Elle can't do the spell. It will ruin everything for every supernatural. I see Bonnie shake her head.

"I know a spell. I can save Kai. It isn't a protection spell, but he'll be safe. I promise. Just whatever you do, do not do the spell." Bonnie says. She can save me? I look down.

Yeah, I highly doubt that.

"I won't do the spell. But you have to promise me that whatever spell you do will work." Elle states. She realizes they'll kill her too, right?

"It will work." Bonnie's voice cracks.

"Bonnie." Elle warns. She looks like a mother who's scolding her child.

"It will work." Bonnie states firmly.

"Okay. Thank you. You need to go now." Elle whispers.

"Close your eyes." Bonnie states. Elle's eyebrows furrow in confusion, but she closes her eyes. Bonnie gives her a kiss on her forehead. Then, I see her run towards me.

She unties the vervained rope around my wrists and ankles. She grabs my arm and puts it around her shoulder. She makes sure to be quiet and leads me out of wherever we are. It's pitch black outside. She sets me down on the ground.

"What are you doing here?" I ask weakly. She hands me a blood bag to help heal the wounds covering my body.

"I was able to track both of you, and I put a protection spell on both you. I wasn't sure how this would go down, but I knew that one of you would die. If Elle dies, she'll come back and Klaus will kill her when she doesn't have the protection she needs. I put an illusion spell in your place, so it looks like you're still there. I have a place where you can go," She explains, pulling out an ascendant. I back up.

"I'm not going back to that hellhole." I growl. She shakes her head.

"I made a more present prison world. If Elle dies, she will immediately go to the prison world. I just have to send you there. If Klaus finds out you are both alive, he'll torture you to death and kill anyone involved. You two need safety and time alone." She states.

What she says is the truth. I hesitate to nod my head, but I give in. I need Elle to be safe. Bonnie puts the ascendant in my hands.

"Ready?" She asks. I nod my head. She starts saying the familiar words I first heard my coven chanting when they betrayed me.

And then, with a small blink, I'm alone.

End of flashback

ELLE'S POV

My eyes gradually widened as Kai told me what happened. Bonnie had planned this carefully. She wanted to make sure we were both safe. I just hope that her and everyone else that I care about are also safe. I put my hand on Kai's.

"I'm glad Bonnie cares so much about you. We finally have some time together without a threat of someone dying." I state, smiling at him.

He smirks back at me. He grabs my face and connects our lips. I've missed his touch so much. It really hasn't been that long, but it feels like it's been years. Kai pushes into the kiss, making it more passionate. God, I've missed him. He presses our foreheads together.

"We're all alone." He whispers. I laugh.

"At least let me finish my breakfast first, please?" I ask. Kai sits up straight in his chair.

"Whatever you say." He responds, his voice wandering off. I finish the last few bites of the pancake and put my dishes in the sink. Kai is looking around at the details in our apartment, so I place my chin in my hands and stare at him, hoping he notices me. He does, and he looks knowing and humored.

"What do you want?" He asks, getting out of his seat.

"I'm going to steal your clothes." I reply as I take slow steps towards our bedroom. Kai slowly turns towards me with a smile. I see him start to run towards me which makes me sprint towards our bedroom.

"You can't catch me!" I yell playfully.

"I can and I will!" He yells back.

I make it to our bedroom and hide on the side of the bed away from the door. I don't hear anything. I stand up after a few minutes wondering where he could've gone. I take a few steps away from where I was hiding.

"Kai?" I ask hesitantly.

"Boo." I hear a whisper from behind me, but before I can turn around, I realize I'm being pinned to the bed.

Damn, he's fast.

It could be the fact that he's a vampire.

Kai has my arms pinned above my head.

"What did you say earlier? Something about me not being able to catch you?" He asks jokingly. I roll my eyes at him. He laughs and gives me a peck to my lips. He lets go of my wrists and rolls off of me to lay next to me. We stare at the ceiling.

"This is unreal." He whispers. I turn my head towards him.

"How?" I ask, a little confused. He sighs.

"We were tortured by Klaus, Elijah, my brother, your mom, and your aunt. Then we were so close to actually dying. Then we got to come here. I don't know how long we'll be here either. We have a whole prison world to ourselves. The only reason I have for going back to the real world is the fact that I need to make you my wife." Kai explains with a smile. I agree with him. I love being with everyone, and I already miss Bonnie, but being with Kai alone is something I don't get to experience often.

"I love you, Kai." I whisper. He turns his head towards me at the same time I turn mine towards him.

"I love you, too, Noelle." He replies. He rests his arm around my body.

"Let's start our forever." He states.

I know he says this is our forever, but we both know that we're going to have to go back to real life soon.

Which is going to suck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.7K 46
"ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʷⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ⁱᵗ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃⁿʸ ᵗʳⁱᶜᵏᵉʳʸ. ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ„
657K 18.2K 31
-𝐓𝐡𝐞 17 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝛐𝐥𝐝 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝛐𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝛐𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝛐𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬- 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 �...
134K 2.6K 46
What if Kai had a friend before he was sent into prison world. What are Damon and Stefan hiding? Better ask WHO are they hiding? Read more to find ou...
5.1K 326 15
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ... ...ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ, ...