Anima Luna (Mature)

By Kenzie17

The Anima Luna is approaching fast, and for a certain female, she's not looking forward to it. However, a wo... More

One-Metaphorically Speaking
Two-Fluffy Bunny
Three-The Call
Four-Until We Meet Again
Five-The Hunt
Six-His Solace
Seven-Her Pleasure
Eight-Lost
Nine-I Want You
Ten-Conditions
Eleven-Hello to You Too
Twelve-Danger to Conspire
Fourteen-Look Like You
Fifteen-Roses Float
Sixteen-First Date
Seventeen-Never Forget
Eighteen-To Leave My Side
Nineteen-Free to Go
S2: Twenty-In the Blankets
Twenty-One-A Familiar Figure
Twenty-Two-Twisted.. Tangled.. Mangled..
Twenty-Three-Dreams

Thirteen-Love Me Like You Do

3K 75 26
By Kenzie17

Hope you like the surprise!
Wasn't planning to update anymore this month.
Surprise for me too!
Please play "My Love Won't Let You Down" (by Little Mix) while reading the first section.

.     .     .     .     .

1 3 ~ love me like you do

W H I L E — M c K E N Z I E — S L E P T

     A moldy smell and dim lights engulf her senses as soon as she steps foot into the room. Her heels click-clack against the floor until she abruptly stops at a swivel chair. Taking a seat, the brunette brushes back her freshly curled hair and fixes her bust. Fine C-cups juggle themselves as she jerks them into the corset bra she's come prepared with, knowing tonight she'd catch her prey. A short pencil shirt adorns her hips with a low cut blouse ruffled around her navel. With perfect curls falling from her scalp and a mask of impenetrable face paint, she proudly sat, waiting patiently for the man who would make all her dreams come true.

     Serephina Blanchard was more than a man's whore; she's the King's Concubine.

     Had been for more than six years. Ever since that faithful night, Serephina believed His Majesty loved her as a woman and as a mate. Whether he could just throw all those feelings out the door because of traditional customs and manners, she knew he truly loved her. Deep down.

     There's no mistake of the dark look in his eye when they're making love, nor of the fingers that dawdled through her precious locks when she opened her mouth like an obedient slave to her master. Her king was passionate and slick, very gentle as much as he's dangerous. Serephina knew he wanted her no matter what he said. He put up this front that she can see pass, that she can brake, that only she can penetrate.

     Her red lips curved in a smile at the thought of their last wild night together. The king's soft, luscious lips on her body, his strong hands fisting her breasts, and not to mention his proud, fiercely unwavering sword that had pierced her orifices too many times to count. She was adored by him in every way, every second they were together, unlike the night of the Call.

     He hasn't even touched her since then.

( s t a r t s o n g )

     The thought brought tears to her eyes, but Serephina couldn't weight it down. Every time she thought about another becoming his queen, she grew wrathful, demented, obsessed. Serephina didn't want the crown, she wants His Majesty in all his glory. His unfathomable power could be non-existent for all she cared. It was the man behind the sword that drew her in. He was her Johnny and she, his June. She wished it to always be this way.

     It wasn't her fault for wanting the man. She's only recently set her sights after him after his mate caught a hold of him. Had it not been for her, Serephina would have dug her claws in him sooner. Instead, she waited in the shadows, respectfully, until a time arose where she could become his. It took years, effort and dedication, but what broke her the most is when he was broken. She had never, in all her lifetime of being a member of Vallrise Peak, would have thought her alpha would break down in such a way.

     When His Majesty felt the pain of losing a mate, Serephina was there to comfort him. She was there to give him love and compassion that a mate who couldn't care less about him didn't. She abandoned him. She left him. All alone with no one to turn to. Serephina was the one he confided in, found a mate to live in bed, and she did the same. She made sure all females knew her place in the king's heart, made sure they knew those feeling could not be replicated for anyone else; only her. She made sure of everything, every little thing was in place down to the last detail.

     Except for a second mate. She never expected that.

     Serephina curls her lips up in a snarl. Just the thought of a bloated bitch like McKenzie wanted to make Serephina kill. She had worked so hard to be where she is now, and some timid female sudden steps in her place like nothing, absolutely nothing. She couldn't be more angry or more furious than she ever could be because it was His Majesty's mate. She belonged to the king, but didn't Serephina too?

She's not willing to share such a fine mate, but what could she do if her king no longer wanted her? The last time she went to see him, he literally shoved her out of his room in such haste, such angst, she thought His Majesty mistook her for someone else. She'd never seen so much hostile anger directed towards her before, especially from the man she loves.

     Maybe it was a mistake, Serephina gnaws on her bottom lip. Maybe His Majesty didn't mean to act that way.. He's been stressed lately with multiple treaties and hasn't been himself. It's been rough since his parents passed down the crown. The whole battle for the throne with His Highnesses. Maybe he's just

     Serephina couldn't finish her Athoughts because the conference room door suddenly bursts open. The door swings against the adjacent wall. Her head barely begins to turn before it's fiercely slammed shut behind the robust physique. The frail female flinches, blinking away her negative thoughts while she's in the presence of her lover. His Majesty, however, glowers down at her form all the while she stands to greet him. He scowls, ignoring her presence until he's sat down in the farthest chair parallel to her. Serephina smile gratefully, merrily making her way to her beloved.

If he wishes to play hard to get, I don't mind the chase... her beast howls.

With a brave smile, she turns to her beloved. "Baby! What took you so long? I've been waiting for a while," she purrs, expertly bending her shoulders forward to give him a showcase of her goods once she's reached him.

     His Majesty pays no mind to her games, and instead stiffens in his chair. Serephina swallows, for a moment, then decides to follow after him. Instead of being met with a kiss like usual, Serephina pouts cutesy-like and sits directly on his lap. Her hands run through his wild hair and she sighs, happily. She had missed him while he played around with that female. Serephina knew her lover would only have eyes for her. She never has to worry—

Suddenly, she's no longer in His Majesty's lap. Her back hits the hard oak table and the pencil skirt she wore rides up. He stands between her thighs, parting them with his. Serephina gasps, moaning slightly when she feeling his semi hard-on through those jeans he wore. Her fingers race to unbutton his shirt, wanting to feel skin on skin. She needed this, she needs this contact, she thrives on it.

The way he buck his hips into hers, the seductive growl falling from his mouth, those sharp teeth that are begging to claim her. She wanted him like he was her mate. There's nothing in this world she wouldn't do for His Majesty; she'd be willing to walk the mile. He was that important to her in so many ways, she couldn't count the blessings of his love. And now, she only craves him more and more with this game he decided to start.

When His Majesty leans down towards her to bestow a kiss to her lips, Serephina moans from the vibration wracking inside his large chest. The female hikes up a leg to his hip and openly spreads her thighs for him to further press his hard cock against. Serephina barely touches his shoulders when she notices something. The brunette buried her nose in the crook of his neck and inhales his scent deeply. And.. there.

It wasn't the scent of just fresh nature and dark coffee. There's a hint of fruit. Some kind of sweet, honey coated flavor that nips at her nostrils the longer she inhales. The scent is beginning to give her a headache, and her beast snarls. Her heart rages against her rib cage, begging to launch from her throat in a desperate attempt to save itself from torture, from hurt, from a false truth.

I—No. She stubbornly thought, His Majesty would never do such a blasphemous thing like that. It's laughable! With a wolf barely with any title to her name. She's a commoner! A nobody! She didn't spend years climbing to meet you, to hold you as you expressed your deepest thoughts and most precious emotions. She can't.. she just can't!

There's a hand around her throat. Her breathing begins to become harder and harder. Air refuses to pass her trachea, into her lungs, to give her life. Serephina blinks, discovering the brightest citrine irises she's ever come across. She gasps, frightened momentarily. His Majesty snarls in warning, snapping fangs towards her jugular. Serephina flinches from his outlandish behavior, not quite sure why he's acting so savage. Could he possibly be feeling regret and refuses to act on it in a rational sense? His Majesty has always been rough before admitting the truth.

All he needs is a good fucking. Her face wears a smirk. And he can take me right here on this table while his puny second-hand cunt wastes away somewhere. She doesn't deserve his cock.

Serephina let's out a loud moan, enticing His Majesty with the twists and curves of her body. She presses her impressive hourglass figure against him. A smile adorns her beautiful, happy face as she grinds her lower figure against his. Her arm wraps around his neck, aiding her to lift off the table. His hand tightens around her esophagus, but the concubine's accustomed to it. She relishes in his touch, relieved he chose to come to her when she needed him the most, to know her security. He's the one for her.

In one quick and definite movement, His Majesty bangs the treacherous female's head against the table three times. His hands tightened around her neck, threatening to rip her to shreds. When he froze, His Majesty knew from Serephina's dazed look that he knocked the delusion from her reality. He growls dangerously, daring the female to attempt any escape, seduction, or plea that may cross her lips.

"Now that I've caught your fucking attention, whore," her beloved spat in her face, "I dare you to solicit your actions from last night again and I'll make sure your end up in the Red Room."

Serephina's seafoam colored irises darken at the mention of the Red Room. "Oh, Daddy, yes. I'll be your bad little girl tonight.." her voice echoes throughout the empty conference room. Her knees hook around his delicious hips, running a hand through his luscious locks.

     His Majesty roughly jerks the female by her hair, quite close to her scalp, enough to make the bitch wince. The king's beast begins to summon himself. The female could hardly wait.

     "Serephina Blanchard." His tone serious and primal, "You are on probation for the suspicion of thievery within Vallrise Peak grounds and adultery against the king. You are hereby prohibited from leaving your escorted quarters. Once we've returned to Vallrise Peak, your fate shall be decided amongst the Council." Those dark eyes are enraged by her brazen attitude towards himself.

     His Majesty rips her claws from his body, disgusted by her wanton attitude and raunchy sexual appetite. Once upon a time, he would have took the she-wolf up for the offer, yet now he had a mate. His true mate. He couldn't betray her, he couldn't make those same mistakes. Not after he knew the results would be the same and she would leave. He knew she would leave. All she needs is a valid reason.

And he chooses to not have the past repeat itself.

     "Wha—What?" Her voice is hoarse.

Those bright, seafoam eyes blink in sudden desperation. She jerks back out of natural reaction, quite astonished by his declaration. Serephina was hurt, deeply hurt, by his accusations and the demented glare she received from His Majesty. Her beast begins to quiver beneath the superior lycanthrope. Now that she hears of these charges, her mind pulls from her erotic fantasies.

Immediately, Serephina whimpers, choking out, "Your Majesty, please!" She couldn't breathe, couldn't clearly see the dimly lit lights that blink overhead. Her vision was loosing, but it all stops when she spits, "I would never.. never take from my lover! You mean.. you mean so much more to me th—than all the riches in, in the world. Deeper than the darkest s—seas, farther than any—any mountain could go—" when she realize the king isn't listening, her terror builds.

Real tears gather in the female's eyes, "You are my everything; I love you!"

Those marvelously dainty green eyes blink up at him, pleading him not to go this far. She knew he wanted her to chase him, but this was ridiculous! Charges over lies! Scandals! The two things she would never do to him or have done to him. She was supposed to be his queen, his love, his everything. Doesn't that still matter now? Doesn't she, the one who's always been there since his heart shattered, doesn't she deserve her reward?

All she's ever wanted was him.

His Majesty scowls, tossing the brunette to the table and standing. He backs away from her flushed thighs. It doesn't take long for him to realize what's been done. A dark aura sparks around his frame the longer he comes to the grim conclusion. He glares towards the female that started this all, caused him to feel this agony of losing his mate once more.

His Majesty scowls one last time and departs the room, leaving a dazed Serephina open to the guards, who barrel through the room for her collection. He barely hears the pleas of the she-wolf behind him as he exits, stomping his way through to his office.

The sudden rage coursing through his veins boils to the point of no return. His Majesty snarls, his body convulsing until his fingers have turned to claws, sharp and overly razor talons that slice through the wallpaper and drywall. He lurks through the hallways, few soldiers that came with the Impatient King naturally leap from his path, destroying every picture frame, every vase, every door that reaches his fingers.

It isn't until he comes to the end of the hall and stares at the fake family printed on the page. A snarl turns his lips, his unstable behavior torments those around. His Majesty's aura leaks into his fellow pack members, chilling them to the very calcium in their bones. Each of them knew something was wrong, something very wrong, discerning His Majesty. Everyone knew better, so the only soul who taunts the king is the female who's managed to incline His Majesty to open up. They all knew a partial print of his pain.. even the pups of Vallrise Peak felt their Luna's connection startlingly vanished from their consciousness all those years ago.

It wasn't just the king who knew what agony was.

His Majesty bares his teeth at the loving family, remembering her last breath. Her last scent, last look, last blink, last thought, last tear.. her last words. The king bellows out in anger, shaking the house and its contents before overreacting. His powerful claws destroy the picture in one swift move, gnarling at the scene until it's nothing but scraps of shredded paper. His Majesty's breath is ragged, harsh and heavy. No one would have guessed he had tears in his eyes.

Without another word, His Majesty, King Ragnar, saunters away from the scene with no intentions of cleaning the mess. His thoughts traveled elsewhere. Somewhere that could only ease his mind into relaxation. The thick thighs between silk sheets, hands wrapped around her stomach as it grows, a pleasant smile gracing her precious cheeks; His Majesty knew exactly who his everything was, who his entire world belonged to. It was the female snoozing in his bed two stories up.

His Majesty pauses in his steps. Shit, he scorns himself, I can't greet her like this. The whore's scent is all over me!

A snarl rips through his throat, destroying the mask he quickly revived for walking the halls. The male fists his hand angrily, switching his destinations before doing something brash. He needed to calm down.. he needed his mate.

..•..

I clear my throat, "Have the runt disposed of in the Red District. She is far better off living in that section of the territory. A female like her will do just fine there." My pen dashes across the pages of the scattered documents before me. I don't bother looking up at the beta standing at attention before my desk.

"She is not to leave the premise."

There's silence while my pen scribbles across the paper. The beta continues standing there before my desk, mutely perplexed—I could tell by his stance. "Your Majesty," the male swallows, "if I may?"

I don't even look up, "You may."

Before asking, the beta's mouth seems to dry up. "Why do this to your one and only concubine? She is believed to be the only female valuable enough to bare your heirs. Isn't this the total opposite of what you had planned?" His dark eyebrows scrunch in confusion in my peripheral view, blatantly clueless to my reasoning.

     And obviously the woman in my bed, my wolf snarls at the thought of leaving her out of my internal picture.

As soon as the words left his mouth, I did not take this question lightly. My grip tightens along the old iron ink pen, halting my beast's fangs from baring the subordinate into submission and marring his neck. My nerves were all ready over the edge from earlier, and this only adds to my particular dilemma. How did the members of my pack not know who their Alpha Female was? Her scent had changed from the Solace, especially since this morning.

     I decide against tearing the beta's head off, knowing I need his ideas more than I need his head on a pike.

     "Beta Ashwey," I cleared my throat and adjusting my glasses, laying the pen down on an unfinished document. When I glance up at the brazen man, he swallows and stands his ground. He must know from my frown how I feel about his inquiry. My arms cross against my chest while I lean back in the desk chair. My beast snarls at the unabashed disrespect.

     "What do you call this?"

     My hand roughly jerks against three collar of my shirt, displaying the savage mark my babygirl gave me on our first night together. My heart rate calms when Beta Ashwey's eyes burst from his head and gawks at my mark. A wolfish smile burns through my mind as my beast howls in a dominating victory. It's a moment later when he sobers from the sudden information. A bright smile overcomes his face while he bows his head lowly, pleading for his forgiveness.

     "I apologize for my shameful dishonor, Your Majesty." Beta Ashwey refuses to glance up. "I will take any punishment suitable to His Majesty's—"

     I wave my hand at his respectful behavior. "No, no," I say. "Stand, Beta Ashwey." The male does as told, his long bangs dipping into his face. "The female in that bed—" I point behind him to a sleeping McKenzie— "is a miracle to me. To our people, our kingdom. She is to be dealt with in the upmost respectful and distinguish light that's befitting of a queen." My eyes flicker to her sleeping form for a moment. She seems peaceful, adoringly adorable to me. Surrounded by her scent and gifted this beautiful scene, I couldn't ask for a greater wish from our beloved Goddess.

My features soften as my attention recedes to the proud beta. "I will not tolerate any flagrant discourtesy, nor any adamant perusal of hearsay. She is my mate, the Queen of Lycanthropes; end of discussion." I pronounce every word with determination and sovereignty. My beta only nods once, completely comprehending my statement.

"And the runt?" He dares to ask.

Without a moment's of hesitation, "Treat her like the fucking cum slut she is."

No words needed to be said, and with that, Beta Ashwey bows and departs from the Impatient King's temporary room and study.

     Now that I'm left alone with a dreaming mate, I sigh. My brain was all ready forming a headache from all the paperwork with the Amnestry's Alpha. Luckily, I'm almost finished. My pen flies through the most recent page, completely the signatures within moments. There's a feminine hum coming from my bed, and I freeze. The sound goes straight to my cock and while it rises to attention, I glance up at my beautiful mate. She fidgets into the bed for a moment before returning to her peaceful dreamland.

     For the moment, I smile, gratefully.

     I should do something for her, I rationalize, brainstorming ways to makeup this blight that plagues our relationship. A date should suffice. I haven't announced her as my mate publicly, and this could be the best move.

     So, since I was too preoccupied by thinking of several restaurants, fairs, parks, or any other entertainment that might be around Amnestry, I left the paperwork for later. It's quite hard deciding on a surprise date since this would be McKenzie and I's first one. Not to mention this would be the first outing with her, I need to make sure everything settles perfectly because if not, my precious little mate might slip from my fingers. It's been years since I lost her, and McKenzie's given me a second chance whether she knows or not.

I'm grateful for her stumbling into my life. I wish to repay that treasure with my dying breath.

After I sift through different plans of a first date, I establish a clever arrangement for this "runt" fiasco to keep my beast and my love at bay. My beast still rages on from the quick meeting, but I can't be big headed about this. McKenzie is fragile and our relationship could crumble under these circumstances. I will not allow Serephina to cost my beast his miraculous second mate. We need this; We need her; We need mate.

Then, a sudden idea appears. This solution could solve these agonizing problems with just a few nights, maybe even a few hours. I thought about this idea while looking over McKenzie's sleeping form. She's quite beautiful with her hair astray. From where I'm sitting, I can only be proud of the mate I've been gifted. I need to cherish her and treat her better than before. She's my last chance.

It's decided. I growl externally, She's going to be with my pup by the end of the week.

It's rational, especially for the rumors I heard, if they're true. If my mate was originally a human turned wolf, she mostly follows the virtues of her first species and preferably abides by the ideals of pack life to her limit. If this is true, I can metaphorically chain her to my side. All I have to do is manage to get her enceinte. It's my only choice to ensure that McKenzie will never leave my side.

She'd never leave her kin behind or abandon their father. Especially with her securing the position of queen and giving birth to a royal heir. The responsibility alone would cause her to cave, I knew this much by her meek behavior with me. She doesn't dare to cross me unless she's angry, and to truly cross me.. I don't think she has the guts to do such a thing. So, essentially, by impregnating her with my child, certifies not only my mate to stay with me until our dying day, but fully mated heir as well. She won't leave if she has a child with me, and especially if it's the only heir to the throne.

A beguiling smirk crosses my lips as I lay my glasses on top of my head, my gaze transfixed to the female snuggling with my scent. Yes, I'll get my little mate pregnant. I'll tell her once she's on our grounds and in our bed my plans. When she's with our pup, she'll have no choice but to stay.

..•..

He takes a king drag of the cigarette. His lips plump and pink, slightly wet from his tongue. The cherry lights up brightly in the dark room. Not even a window open or candle lit for visibility. He sits in pure silence and darkness, enjoying the impenetrable atmosphere. That is, until someone believes it's a splendid idea to knock on the wooden door.

The male huff, putting out the cigarette. "Enter," his deep voice calls.

The door opens to reveal a certain blond alpha. He subtly steps inside his superior's chambers and begrudgingly clears his throat. The alpha bows, "My prince."

     The man at the desk gruffly nods his head. "News? Good, I presume.." he scolds, clearing stating for the alpha to have good news or nothing.

     "Yes, Your Highness." Is how he answered with folded arms behind his back. "It seems as if His Majesty is removing the runt, a Miss Serephina Blanchard, from his harem. The king has decreed her no longer his concubine and has subjugated her to time in the Red Rooms upon arrival."

     The prince blink, soundlessly surprised by his brother's results. It didn't particularly make sense as to why he punished and demoted his concubine when he has his mate. His Majesty didn't even do such a thing as this for her. The prince's jaw tenses while he gnaws in his lip, devising a plan to liberate the throne of the vile king. He needed more than one way to do it.

     The prince clears his throat once more. "Have you heard anything else while eavesdropping?" He blandly asks.

     The alpha shakes his head. "My spies have heard nothing new or out of the ordinary dealing with His Majesty... Although," the alpha coughs.

     This catches the prince's attention. He settle both hands in his lap and leans back in his chair. "Yes, what is it, Gerald?" The prince doesn't hesitate to glare at him in the alpha's moment of reluctance.

     The alpha named Gerald swallows deeply. He knew this could be considered as treason. "His Majesty has requested an abundance of soldiers to guard his.. the new female residing beneath this roof. His Majesty's orders are to establish a perimeter around her place of work and to have this female within our sights at all times. I believe this is the she-wolf you've been asking the whereabouts of?" The manipulative alpha comments, hiding a coy smirk.

     The prince doesn't change in demeanor, only he breathes in deeply before exhaling. It's silent, and the alpha soon believes he's made a mistake in his choice of information. While one stands and the other sits, a tense inaudible moment passes between them. The prince thinks it over, then thoroughly, then confirms the possible outcomes. It wasn't a bad idea, especially from this riveting news he's received.

     In light of what's been brought out of the dark, the prince couldn't wait to see how this plays out.

     A smirk befits his mouth, curling the ends of his lips. "Fine work, Gerald. I'll make sure you're taken care of on your part." After a clearing of his throat, the male continues, "Conduct a thorough investigation of the female regarding His Majesty. Anything odd, I want to know. She is under surveillance until further notice, so grant the request of His Majesty's added soldiers. Increase the staffing and support a system in place around her work facility. This is to be done by the end of tomorrow evening. I want the paperwork on my desk, no later than seven."

     The alpha nods, understandingly. "Yes, Your Highness."

     A scowl twitches across his face. "You're dismissed," he waves the alpha away.

     As the blond walks out of his prince's study, he breathes a sigh of relief. The alpha takes off down the hallway to produce what orders he's been given and not another thought of those commands. The prince, however, spins clockwise in his chair until he's facing a wall, glaring into the dark red bricks. He lights and untouched cigarette an puffs on it, sitting in silence with a leg slung over his knee and a befitting smile of a crown prince marring his mouth.

     After one long drag, he softly says, "One of these days, my fluffy bunny. One day soon..."

<<published on 11.10.20>>

. . . . .

Figured I owed you an official November chapter.
This is unedited.
More of a filler chapter than  anything!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 190 31
#1 in self healing 6/7/2023 - 6/9/2023, 6/1/2023 - 06/03/2023, 2/2/2023 and 2/7/2023 Priscilla POV: I finally got the tape off and pulled the IV out...
836 203 45
♠️ C O M P L E T E D ♠️ Enjoy x ••• My sleep was disturbed by a low mumbling. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was still dark out. I looked up...
536K 12.9K 26
Book 1 Alpha Taming She stopped, watching him with large scared eyes. Mika had no godly clue why her thighs tingled with excitement just from him be...
1M 29K 61
Him: "I've been looking for her for centuries now, and when I caught her scent at the party, I knew I have to go after her. No way in hell I will mis...