Beauty From Ashes

Por IsaacFogle

Cheyenne Mitchell grew up as an average Christian girl, in a strict Seventh Day Adventist family. But she ALS... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Part 1
Chapter 22 Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 24 Part 3
Chapter 24: Part 4
Chapter 25: Saved Part 1
Chapter 25: Saved Part 2
Chapter 25: Saved Part 3
Chapter 26: Surprises Part 1
Chapter 26: Surprises Part 2
Chapter 27: Conflict Part 1, Spiritual
Chapter 27: Conflict Part 2, Mental
Chapter 27: Conflict Part 3, Physical
Chapter 28: Wedges
Chapter 29: Unity Part 1
Chapter 29: Unity Part 2
Chapter 29: Unity Part 3
Chapter 30: Mercy Part 1
Chapter 30: Mercy, Part 2
Chapter 30, Mercy Part 3
Chapter 31 Part 1: Farewell
Chapter 31 Part 2, The Next Step
Chapter 32: A New Beginning

Chapter 19 Part 1

64 5 1
Por IsaacFogle

Authors Note:
So in order, at the top we've got Tamara Griffin and Sidney Richards, who are back with us in this chapter, but also we have a new girl by the name of Victoria. And....there's a camper? Oh I'm sure that means nothing.
Alright! But before I take you into the chapter, I wanna share a fun little secret. Originally, my plan was that THIS was going to be chapter 18, and what you saw previously in chapter 18 was going to be saved for this chapter as 19. But there are really, three reasons as to why I decided to change that. Well, technically there are FOUR, but I'll get to that later.

Number one, ultimately the events of Kevin and Elijah's chapter are the next things that happen in the complete chronological timeline, so that's the biggest reason why switching 18 for 19 and 19 for 18 made the most sense. Number 2, I decided to split up the chapter about halfway through, meaning all of the stuff in part 2, it was originally going to be the ending for THIS chapter. But then I thought, since the original ending is sort of a resolution to a scenario, I wanted to save THAT for later.
Now I'll explain the last reasons for this decision at the very end but, I think once you see what happens, you'll figure out one of the other reasons so, let me just give you all a fair warning, this chapter is going to contain some brief Lemons.

So now, since I was talking about the chronological timeline just a moment ago, how about we start off this chapter with the future back at the interview. Yeah. Did you remember that that's still a thing?

Future Cheyenne's POV:
Right now, I'm just finishing up on telling Tamara and Sidney about the drama that Albert and I got drawn into with Sean and Liana. With the look on their faces, they seem to find what had happened to both of us to be just as distasteful as I had thought they might.

"And so, when we got back from the vacation......Albert likes to say that the harassment that we got after spring break wasn't as bad as what he had gotten before. And at the same time, that REALLY makes me question how bad it actually was for him in the past. Sean and his buddies had continued to try and entice me into sexual propositions and backing me into a corner all the same. And every single attempt they pulled off, I remember I was getting more and more annoyed by them. And Liana kept trying to pressure and manipulate me with the stuff that she knew about myself and my past, and it was only a matter of time before Albert and I started avoiding her completely."

I then lift my head up. "To get this out of the way right now, I'm glad that we didn't have to deal with their crap for the entire time we were at college, but they definitely made the end to our first year rather bittersweet." I then flash up my eyebrows. "Any thoughts about THAT?"

Tamara just shakes her head. "I- I've heard a lot of stories from people who had been in messed up situations before. So, I don't wanna say that I am completely shocked but I STILL am shocked. The fact that Liana was wanting to DO all of that just to become a mother....?"

"All the while Sean was with her, and he and his lackeys were still trying to seduce you and blackmail you with all of that? Now THAT is just wicked."

I scoff. "It REALLY is. And it still baffles my mind when I look back and see how a scenario like that could lead to so much CRAP! All over nonsensical beliefs like theirs. That it took me witnessing all of Hell and almost dying to discover that what they were trying to do to me, was really no different than what the PC's had done to me, and so many others."

Tamara clears her throat. "Well I mean, the very idea that people would believe that God does not have any judgment due to his love, a reality such as that would negate nearly everything that's in the Bible, the Crucifixion and the outcome of the Garden of Eden."

I lay out my hands toward her. "Exactly. And, it's clear to me now, that the original commandments in the old testament were a way to establish order for the Israelites, because so many other nations and cities lived their lives without rule, raping and murdering everybody, and God delivered his judgment upon several of them. He even gave warnings- like Jonah, he went to Nineveh to warn them of his judgment. It's not like he just went there to preach about his love, the city was so corrupt that God was considering wiping them out if they refused to change. And I'm not a fan of politics, but even the idea of rejecting our government laws is a little far fetched."

"That might depend on certain government laws, but I know that all of those laws in general, are there to establish order."

"And going against that basically makes them a cult of anarchists. Really REALLY stupid anarchists. So yeah, I can imagine how that definitely sounds like a bitter predicament," Sidney spoke out. "Umm, but if you're all in the mood for a derailing, Cheyenne if- uh, if you don't mind, I'd actually like to jump back to Sean and the party you were just telling us about."

"Sure. Go ahead, Sidney."

"Now, you had shown us a bunch of scars on your arm earlier on in this conversation. So let me know if I have this right. During this party, you and Sean have a little moment alone, you kiss, then he entices you. And you stay out on the steps after he went back inside, then you burned yourself to focus and then you left, is that correct?"

"Mm-hmm. That's how it happened."

Sidney then lays a finger under his chin and squints at me. "So......when you burned yourself, was that how the scars began or did you burn yourself before?"

I nod my head. "That was the first time. And I ended up doing it again and again, whenever someone tried really hard to seduce me. Which wasn't happening as often after a certain point, but it still happened a good number of times as you guys saw before," I said glancing at my sleeve. "That cigarette lighter that Sean handed me that night, I actually held onto it, and I only kept it for that reason."

Tamara joins in next. "And you told us that this was because of being triggered."

"Yes," I replied. "There were two parts to this. One is that, even though I was trying to change, there were several moments where I was right on the edge of being tempted into going back to my sexual ways. But what kept pulling me from diving back, was the fact that I would keep getting reminded of specific moments from Hell, that made me scared of the idea. And the possibility that committing those actions again, if only for a moment, had the potential of sending me back to that place? It was overwhelming. So while I still felt in control of my own head, I would burn myself, and then I would instantly snap out of it." I said. "Because, when you've escaped something you've been addicted or consumed with for so long, even if you are succeeding at getting away from it, there's always that small piece left inside of you that can be tempted into coming back."

"Even though you mentioned that it was hard for you to remember any actual pleasure from any of the times you had sex before?" Sidney asked.

"For real. That seemed like the strangest part. Like it should've been EASY for me to fully get away from it after I remembered nothing good from it. But it was like, part of me didn't even care about whether it felt good or bad, my body just wanted to experience the feeling again. And so in moments like that, my hands would suddenly have a mind of their own and travel around."

Tamara then looks down to the floor and thinks. "So, has there actually never been an intimate moment in your life that actually felt pleasant? Any romantic moment that you were happy with?"

Sidney leans back. "Hmm. Because if not....then this testimony is just all the more saddening. Because everyone deserves to feel and experience romance and love in their life....."

As I sit there after hearing Tamara asking this, I just glance off to the side, and think.
Then.....I recall something.
I stammer timidly and shyly. "Well......I mean- there was this one time where things....went a little intimate between me and another person. Where........"
As I'm remembering this, I'm starting to show off a little bit of a blush. "Um, where I might actually say.....it was the one intimate moment in my life where things actually felt......pleasant......"

"Oh? And......was this something that happened, before or after you left the Phoenix life behind?" they asked.

In my head I'm just conflicted, thinking: should I even say anything else about it? I haven't thought or even spoken about that one moment for a long time, and it's no surprise that I'm remembering it again after revisiting, literally, everything else. And as good as it felt and that it might feel to explain it, how would he feel if I told them about it without his consent?

Ooooh.....interesting. Well let's find out what exactly this moment was.
Cheyenne's POV:
Now this takes place 4 months after chapter 17 and nearly ONE week after chapter 18 so we are now in the month of July in 2021.

Well, all of us are now on summer break, and OH BOY, am I happy it's finally here, where now I can get away from the campuses for a while. Ever since that little incident with Liana and Sean, things took a new turn with their harassment.

Liana didn't try to snitch about my identity behind my back to Albert again, but there were definitely times where she eluded that she might reveal something. But even more so, she would gossip about brief things which would lead to other people making public sexual insults towards me, and that made nearly half of my classes more uncomfortable. And then, rather than seduce/persuade Albert into taking her back, she would harass him by taunting about how much more exciting Sean is over him, and tempting him by saying, 'but I'm not afraid to be proven wrong.'

Speaking of Sean, the most frustrating thing about him is that even though he has a partner now, he WILL NOT give up on trying to seduce me and it's gotten more irritating with his teammates attempting to entice me over and over. After the first time I burned myself at that party, I had sincerely hoped that I would never be pressured into doing that again. Now I have 6 more scars on my arm.

Although, I wouldn't say that THAT has been my biggest issue among everything. Because, pretty much all of that had happened, I've been wrestling with the thoughts on one possibility regarding Albert: how do I REALLY feel towards him?

I'm not talking about if I still doubt the quality and truth of my friendship with him, he helped me get over that doubt very quickly. Instead it's......something else.
It's been brief and I hadn't thought about it too much prior, but I first noticed it back when I just randomly kissed him on the cheek before he left for college. And then we had that moment where we held hands after his breakup. That second moment, something definitely felt different, I had this warm, and fuzzy feeling that, really, I haven't felt something like THAT in ages. I've kept it casual and all about business for so long that I honestly don't remember how it feels to have.....a crush or something.

But even if I do feel something similar to that, the chances of it working out well, they feel rather slim. There are still a good number of people surrounding him who know about my Phoenix past. And if that were to be brought up, I have no doubts that a possible romance would plummet down into the dumps. And since I'm not a public believer like he is yet, he'd probably be hesitant about it as well. But still.....I can't stop thinking about it.

And the worst part is, speaking about my new burning habits earlier.....the last burning scar I ended up giving myself recently, was due to a sexual dream I had a few nights ago. One where I was with Albert in the back of a car or something, talking about something.....and then it escalated into something else.

It's just....annoying that even though I'm trying to overcome these desires of mine, now of all things I'm having those thoughts about my new friends. And that even things like, curious thoughts about having a crush on someone, can trigger the most radical and horny feelings. But luckily, I might be able to fully distract myself now.

It's nearly halfway into the summer, after the first week of July, and now (what I can only assume is God showing an ironic sense of humor due to how it's almost been a year since the last youth camping trip that had led to all of this) the two of us have been invited by Pastor Curtis to attend a new youth group camping trip. So this should be much more relaxing, where I'll be able to let my mind focus on other things for a while and surround myself with some other people, while Albert gets to, refuel his heart, by hanging out with Curtis and all of his friends! Curtis was actually away at some kind of a conference for the month of June so this'll be our first time seeing him again since college.

We've arrived at the start, some of the first to arrive, and we're greeted by Curtis, Vinnie, and Wes. Curtis's hair has gotten longer, to where it touches his shoulders. Albert on the other hand has started to grow out his hair, and it's almost gotten as long as Curtis's had been from the last time I saw him in person, and he's also beginning to grow out some facial hair with whisker stubbles on his chin. Vinnie looks a little taller and has shaved his head, while Wes is growing a small afro.

Curtis embraces the two of us one at a time. "Ahh, long time no see buddy!"

"Good to see you. I missed ya CT..."

"Likewise. Heheheh." Then he approaches me. "And Cheyenne, you're looking well and radiant today."

"Oh, haha. Thanks," I said flustered. Does he usually flatter people like this? I don't remember.

"And don't worry. Lacey's away for the summer so, you're safe," he whispered. I nod my head.

I see Vinnie approaching Albert and he shakes his head. "Well if it isn't the famous college worship leader himself!"

"Yessir, that's me. And, from what I've heard, you've both become interns for KBAK, was that right?" Albert asked.

"Yup, we both work at the local news station now!" Wes said approaching hin and fist bumping him. "I always told you AJ, some day our faces are gonna be shown all over TV!"

Albert teases him. "Yeah? Like on California's Most Wanted?"

Albert and Vinnie chuckle while Wes copies their laughter mockingly, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, very cute. But we all know you've been jealous of my looks since I first moved to the field of bakers," Wes replied.

"Alright we'll do a modeling competition later. But for now I could use some help setting up everything with the others!" Curtis yelled out

"Sure thing!"
"Let's move!"

Then, as we all start walking away towards the campsite....
"ATTENTION!!!!" spoke a loud familiar voice through a bull-horn. We all get startled and turn around to see Johnathan Frymoyer, in his army medic uniform closing a car door behind him. "California's king of pranks has RETURNED for the summer!!"

I'm feeling my heartbeat leaning over while Curtis cackles. "I was wondering if they were gonna let you have summer vacations!"

"J-Dog!!" Then both Albert and Vinnie laugh and jog towards him and Johnathan snares them into a big bear hug while hollering out. Albert leaps back hunching over. "Geez you nearly crushed my spine."

"Ah what did you expect? I missed my boys!" He approaches us, body slams Wes and even tucks me under and gives me a noogie. "Hey, so you're still around huh?! Hahaha!!"

My scarf nearly slips off. "Hey hey watch it!!" I yelped out before he lets me go.

"Dang, that uniform suits you quite well!" Vinnie noted.

"It always feels good to wear it! But now, here we are! Two and half months of summer for the Four Amigos have finally arrived!!" Johnathan declared stomping off with the three of them. Well, looks like that'll keep them busy.

Curtis and I chuckle as we watch them wander off. He then pats me on the back. "Hey? Thanks for agreeing to come along."

"No problem. But hey, I'm not used to this kind of camping so, I'll need a lot of help out here!" I noted.

"No need to worry. I believe you'll find more than enough help from the other women, and General Doofus's clown friends as well."

"General Doofus?"

"What? He already makes nicknames for everyone." 
We then walk away.

Some of the first people we see are Phoebe and another girl. Her sister, I believe. "No way, he actually got you that necklace?"

"Sure did! He said that's too expensive even for you. But then when he gave it-"

"Nelson's!" Curtis called out before pulling me out. "We've got a first timer here. Go easy on her."

Phoebe then nods her head. "Carly, you better find some backup from our cabin." Carly then jogs away. And Phoebe approaches me. "You've seriously never done this before?"

"I have. Just, not in a place without a fence."

She then smirks. "The Holy Spirit's taking a vacation, so let's see if we can find the camping Spirit!" she said before landing a hand.

"I'm not gonna lie, your smile scares me sometimes."

"Zero apologies." We both chuckle and I shake her hand. "Good to see ya again."

"You too."

For most of the day, Albert catches up with his boys, while I've been catching up with Phoebe and some of the other girls.

The two of us, ever since the incident with Liana happened and some of Sean's teammates had started to give me a hard time, I actually reached back out to her, and we've been chatting every night. Liana is out of the question, and I'm still getting used to my roommates, so I really needed a girl-friend for a change.

Right now while we set up tents, volleyball nets and firewood, she and I have been bantering about youth slip-ups and silly stories from my classes. I just wish I had as many amusing stories as she does. But then after one question, that finally changes:

"So for your time over there, did you ever have any unique surprises during the classes? Like special guests or whatnot?" she asked.

"Meh, there wasn't really that much to be honest." Then I gaze over.
"Oh, except, we had this uprising fashion artist speak to all of us near the end. I didn't know anything about her but she seemed fairly interesting."

"Oh yeah? And who was she?"

"Some British gal, uh I believe her name was.......oh, it was Victoria Clawson." Phoebe spits out her water in shock.
"What?"

"V- Victoria Clawson? The Victoria Clawson?! Are you kidding me?!!"

"Oh? You've heard of her?"

"Heard of her?!! In regards to fashion sbe was in the top 20 for the newest designers in last month's Vogue! And she's still rising fast!" she spoke out. "Plus she's currently the most popular fashion model designer on the Christian side of that spectrum."

I grin and nod my head. "Yeah, I- I didn't realize she was....that big, but I kinda got that impression of her during the Q&A."

Flashback:
Olivia speaks out. "Okay class, I know you were all expecting for us to continue the summaries before our upcoming finals. But today, we have a special guest who's gonna be speaking to us today. So let's all be respectful and give it up for Ms. Clawson today."

She opens the door beside her to the hall. From there, a young woman who seems to be in her mid 20's steps in, with dark blonde hair, hazel eyes, a healthy pear-shaped body, fairly tall, and wearing round gold earrings, a silver leather jacket, a maroon shirt underneath and white jeans.

For the class that day, this woman Victoria, who's supposedly in a fashion competition, is telling us about how she develops her ideas for clothing fashion and hair and makeup styles, and how she has worked with them for the past 7 years. It's pretty impressive how she started this career at only 18 years old, and the photos she has for her designs are.......pretty unique.
Then the last 20 minutes are revered for questions and answers. Sure enough, a lot of these questions are generic.

To hopefully shift the waters, I raise my hand with a different question. She sees me, and speaks out with her British accent. "Yes, brunette, fur scarf, 2nd row?"

"Yes hello. Um, so- if you weren't doing what you do now, what do you think you would be doing instead? Like what would you do if you Didn't have your successful business, money, and followings? Could you live without the success and fame?"
I'm asking this because, there are parts I've heard from her points that remind me of my time as Phoenix. I was technically a celebrity just like her, so I'm curious on how she believes she would be without it.

Victoria stares at me curiously, grinning amused. "Hmm. You're asking this as if those things mean anything to me."

"In all honesty, I've known a lot of people who become consumed when they are given all of this when they were as young as you were."

Victoria then grins. "Well not me. All I'm doing is design what seems appealing to me. Being able to create my visions like that, is far more valuable to me than my own fame. Because most other celebrities choose to focus on what's gonna appeal to the general public, rather than what they like," she noted. That's......not inaccurate actually. "And for your other question, if I didn't have all of this and I needed to commit my life to something else? For that, I'd hope to be serving a church somewhere, probably as a worship singer."

My eyes slightly widen upon hearing that. She.......She's a Christian too?
But then-

"Oh sure! Ha!! Like THAT could be more memorable than what you're doing now!"

"Yeah because, I'm sure we would all love to devote our lives around fairytales when we get older!" one of the seniors joked causing several students to laugh. I just sit there awkward, looking down to the floor, knowing I used to say the same things, and then....look where THAT got me.
I lift my head back up, expecting to see her with a look of sadness.

But no.
Victoria doesn't even bat an eye at their mockings, she just stares at all of us until Olivia speaks out. "Students, this is certainly no laughing-"

She raises a hand up. "No no no no, I don't need you to defend me, Mrs. Go ahead and let them finish." They slowly begin to stop laughing shortly after, and Victoria stands firm, folds her arms and puts on a smirk.
"Hmm. I'm glad you all found that funny."

Wait what?

"Listen, I'm not gonna hide who I am, and I didn't come here to convince people about whether my beliefs are right or not. It's just like anyone who doesn't like my products, for anyone who doesn't like what I have to say in regards to faith, they can just scroll away from my posts or pick a different video to watch. I don't care what other people say about Jesus. Whether he was a lunatic, a drunk, suicidal, a fantasy, you can think whatever you want. It doesn't mean Jack to me, because nothing's ever gonna change the way I see him. What he means to me," she claimed.

"And what does he mean to you? Was he an imaginary friend who gave you confidence and courage from ghosts when you were ten?!" another student mocked.

"Better than that. He gave me courage to save me from myself." The class grows disturbingly silent. "My father was a pilot who went MIA before I turned 14, and he was discovered dead a year after. After that, all I wanted to do was break stuff and vandalize places while burning fags, or- cigars as you call them. Not because I wanted to be a bad girl but I needed to let my anger out. Because for a few years, anger was the only emotion I knew how to feel. My brother tried reaching out to me so he could help, and I pushed him as far away as I could."

"Then some things happen, I ran into some people who shared the word with me, and......they gave me a home, and I was finally able to regain the feeling of love that I was missing. Both because of what I learned about Jesus, and because of how these people, had the heart to forgive and accept a troublesome Chav like myself. Because it was their faith, that helped them see the real person I was....I hurt a good number of people, but in the end, I had the help to make things right."

"And shortly after I accepted him, he helped me remember what I love doing. And that's what I do today, and I'm not seeking everyone's approval. As far as my career goes, all of those other things? They're temporary. These brands, the success, fame, money? It's temporary. Even my own TIME is temporary. And I'm not gonna worry about whether or not I'll lose all of them, because what I have through Jesus, is eternal. My talents come from God, and all I wanna do is use them for Him."

"So what else do you have to say for that?" she asked. Everyone is nervously silent. Meanwhile I'm.....it feels like I just listened to an alternate version of, myself?
Then I just nod my head and raise my hand again. "Yes?"

I look her straight in the eyes and say:
"A friend of mine once told me, 'there's nothing wrong with having good things. The only problem is when the things have you. That your only value and worth, is not determined by what your job or possessions are, so you should appreciate what you have now.' This sounds very similar to that." Curtis's words just came into play right there.

Olivia looks over at me, and stares in amazement, recognizing where those words came from. After hearing that, Victoria smiles in my direction. "What's your name?"

I look at her nervously, shyly. "Ch- Cheyenne, Ms. Clawson...."

"Hmm. I fancy ye, Cheyenne..." she declared. "Anyone else have any questions?"

I finish by telling her last comment towards me. "And I can't really explain why but....I felt pretty proud of myself for doing that," I confessed to Phoebe. Phoebe then smiles and pulls out her phone excitedly. "Hmm? What are you doing? I thought we didn't have service out here."

"We don't. But there was a post of hers that I screenshotted last month that really spoke to me. And......you might wanna see this." She hands her phone over to me and I read a Facebook post by Victoria.

"Read this verse and meditate on how it speaks to you. 'Don't be jealous or proud, but be humble and consider others to be more important than yourselves. Care about them as much as you care about yourselves and think with this mindset, for it's the same way that Christ Jesus thought.'
This verse came to me at a really great time. Recently, I was invited to speak for a college styling class, and there was a girl, Cheyenne, who asked what I would do if I wasn't doing what I do today with my career. Let's just say that, she had a specific opinion of me, but I'm glad that she spoke it out. Whatever I post and what I promote is not to boast or to gain attention, it is to share my excitement and the joy that God has given me to express that joy. I don't view myself as a celebrity, as being more important or famous than others, but I suppose there are gonna be others who feel that way towards me, so I encourage that none of you would gain pride or arrogance out of your work or success. I believe that whatever any of us do for work, is both to worship God through the talents he has given us, and to provide inspiration for others, it shouldn't be to please our own greed or motives. I do not view myself as higher than any of you, because I believe my designs can inspire others to create something better. I'm not aiming to be the greatest, I'm just, who I am. And this student all of the things I had to say, with the most accurate phrase I've ever heard."

Phoebe grins at me. "I was wondering if she was talking about you or not. Looks like you've inspired a piece of her own ministry."

I begin to smile and chuckle. "Y- Yeah...i- I guess I did, Hehehehe!!"

So with the first day of camping, it was just a nice relaxing day where we got to reconnect with some old friends. The next day, we pretty much had a full house, and we spent half of the day doing activities. And it sure does feel like I'll be able to get all of those earlier thoughts off of my mind.

Except for one thing......
Ever since we started prepping up for this camping trip, I've noticed that Albert's mood has been......down, lately. He's been a lot quiet than usual, and he seems more sad than his usual demeanor. In fact, he looks almost....depressed.

And unfortunately, I have a feeling that it has something to do with that whole breakup with Liana.
Now when it first happened, he actually got over it a lot better than I thought. In fact, the causes of the breakup, (particularly Liana's shared new beliefs with Sean) have actually encouraged him to tweak his worship ministry a little bit, to where he actively speaks against those beliefs and shares actual scripture.

But the problem is......I still haven't told him the full story. I've been terrified to tell him about one last detail I discovered about the breakup because I knew it would make him feel even worse. But now I'm thinking.....what if he's found out? I wouldn't be surprised if that knowledge is affecting him. If so, should I talk to him about it?

I'm definitely struggling on deciding whether or not I should talk about it, but fortunately, I might know some people who can help me decide.
On the third day, Curtis is calling for ¼ of the youth to participate in setting up pieces for a 'water war,' probably a similar one that I was told about before, and he's calling out for groups of four.

"And then....Abby and Dana. You'll assist them by the trail edges." Two girls rush over to an assigned group.

Curtis then turns to Vinnie and Johnathan. "Alright as usual, Johnathan has Vincent, and Wesley....." The three of them huddle together and high five each other. Albert, who is standing in the corner behind them, stands up straight and prepares to step out. "And number 4 will be-!"

"Me!" I called out raising my hand. The guys look to me confused, while Albert turns to me conflicted. "I- I can help them."

"Wait what?" Vinnie asked.

"Uh, do you even realize what we're prepping up for?" Wes asked.

Curtis grins and shakes his head nervously. "Weeellllllll, I appreciate you wanting to volunteer but, we don't usually pair boys and girls together when we set these up. Almost every time its boys versus the girls and-"

"Yes, I understand Pastor Curtis. But, I'm still relatively new to all of this, and since I know the reputation of these three guys I feel like, they could offer me a good deal of insight into how this game is supposed work. And it could show me what to look out for and expect, by working with the Master Soakers themselves," I spoke out.

Albert, Curtis, and the three Amigos all stare. Albert is definitely concerned. "Cheyenne, why are you.....?" he asked himself.

Then the Amigos shrug it off. "What the heck? We'll take her!" Vinnie yelled out to Curtis.

Curtis tilts his head and grins. "Very well then! Alright team 6 is Johnathan, Vincent, Wesley and Cheyenne!"

"Woo!! Let's go!" They walk towards me and I follow behind them, as Albert watches, looking upset.

"Then in that case, Albert? I'll have you matched with Mason, Isaac and Patrick for this task," Curtis continued.

Sorry, Albert, but you'll probably thank me later. About 15 minutes later, me and the boys head into the timber and the woods, where Johnathan is in the back carrying a wheelbarrow of pieces for various 'traps.' Including trip wires, balloons, and slingshots. I'm kind of impressed by how decked out this looks.

"So we're seriously using these entire woods for a water fight?" I ask out.

"That's right. Last year we had one that was so wild, that we just had to make it a regular tradition for every future camping trip. All 150 of us into the woods, and it's every man and woman for himself until one side wins. Us and the guys, or you and the girls," Johnathan said.

"So just remember, Cheyenne, whatever we do with us, wherever we set these up, don't remember them!" Vinnie said before snickering mischievously.

"Yeah. We know that's why you volunteered to work with us, either to sneak your way around our traps or to spy on our tricks for the girl team!" Wes added. "But we assure you, we have ways of making you stay quiet, hehehe....!"

Okay, this is probably far enough. Here goes....
"Actually, that isn't why I volunteered to do this work with you three," I confessed. "Guys, I- I really need help on something, and I wanna hear what you all think I should do."

They all turn to me confused. "Really? And, why us?" Vinnie asked.

"Because this involves Albert. And..... you know, the three of you guys probably know him better than I do since you've known him longer, so I'm sure you guys can help me figure out what I should do about this. Besides, I'm sure you've all noticed him acting differently than how he normally is."

"Well yeah but, I've been overseas in Omen for the past eight months, so his recent emotions could be from anything as far as I know, " Johnathan mentioned.

"Yeah but still......" I responded.

"I see. So you tricked us into bringing you along for a quick pep talk of solo advision," Vinnie noted.

"You're quite clever. It definitely makes a thousand times more sense than the crap you spewed up on the spot," Wes said.

"So....?" I asked.

"Well,  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about him being less cheerful and more silent than normal, so, what do you have to share with us?" Vinnie asked.

Hearing that just makes me confused. Do- Do they not know anything about what's happened to us with Liana and Sean? "Umm.....I figured you'd know the situations we've been dealing with. Doesn't Albert update you guys on his life at college?"

Vinnie grimaces. "Not necessarily. Wes and I in particular, whenever we've talked to him during his free time at college, after we refresh him on our activites, we usually only ask him about how he's doing in his classes. Because, we know that he's been waiting for the chance to study these things for so long we wanna know how he progresses through the training side of this journey, everything else is just.....well it's everything else," Vinnie said.

"What? Why would you say that?"

"Well one day, he's going to gain a whole life that doesn't revolve around us. It's all growing up. And unless he wants to mention something, we're not gonna push him for the information," Wes added.

"And we're his friends, Cheyenne. Not his parents. That's how we generally see it," Johnathan added.

"Well, that's sweet of you guys but, I need your help on this. Things have started to become a little complicated after he had a breakup during spring speak."

"Uh oh. Are we about to hear some juicy gossip, girlfriend?!" Wes spoke with a feminine voice for amusement while Vinnie and Johnathan snicker.

"Just shut up and listen. Seriously, it's less juicy and more shitty with the stuff that Liana has been pulling," I noted.

They all stop snickering. "Wait. Liana Rodgers?" Vinnie asked, and I nod in response.

Johnathan sighs. "Here we go again......." he said while rolling his head, sounding pessimistic.

"Hold up, hold up! Are you telling us that Albert got back together with her and then they had a breakup, AGAIN?!" Wes asked.

"Basically. He hasn't told you guys about any of it?"

"No but, like I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to talk about it if it was as recent as the last time," Wes mentioned.

"Yeah, he told me, and then I had to tell everyone else, these two included," Vinnie said.

"Um....this happened almost 4 months ago," I spoke out. "I- I know we both told Curtis about it, but I figured he also would've told you guys at the same time."

"Nope!"
"Uh uh."

"Why hasn't he?" I asked.

"Who knows? He told us everything about their first breakup, but maybe Albert suspected we would be angry about the full story behind this breakup," Johnathan suggested.

"Oh trust me, you would be..." I groaned out. "But, to make a long story short, Liana's been harassing the both of us for awhile, and now we're finally getting a break."

"Liana's harassing you and Albert?" Wes asked. Then he scoffs. "I guess she and her cousin have more in common than we thought."

"Lacey? Yeah, that would've been nice to know before the breakup," I remarked.

"Well hey? I don't know much about Liana's bad side, but I know she's less crazy like Lacey and she's mainly more ignorant and stubborn. So I'm sure she won't be too much to worry about in the future," Vinnie commented.

"Yeah compared to Lacey, Liana's mostly bark and no bite. She can't even take a punch," Wes added.

I mean, I'm not very strong and my slap to her face did more damage to her than it probably should've.
But then I scoff and groan cynically. "Oh sure, tell me that now after we've already had to deal with so much crap from her and from Sean Davis!" Upon hearing that, they all stop walking and go silent until I come up ahead of them. So I turn around to face them.

Vinnie leans his head forward with a dazzled face. "Sean Davis?" He then lifts his hand up. "As in, this tall, pale, athlete, voice of a bear cub mixed with a fan, level 7 handsome but super rude, creepy and kind of a pyschobrat?"

I perk up my eyebrows. "Wow that is......terrifyingly accurate. Yeah he and Liana have been in on it together, they've both been harassing us."

Johnathan folds his arms. "Oh brother..."

"Well......it's no wonder Albert never updated us on him. We would've come charging after him in defense," Vinnie groaned out.

"But, why would Liana be harassing you with Sean? I mean, you wouldn't know this, but he used to harass her in the past too. Like, 3 or 4 times but it still happened," Wes mentioned.

I roll my eyes and fold my arms. "Oh gee, I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Liana and Sean are together, and it was the revelation that they were sleeping together that caused this breakup and everything else to begin with."

All of their eyes widen.
"What.....the heck?" Wes spoke out.

A wide eyed Johnathan speaks out. "Liana Rodgers is bedding with Sean now? I really have missed a lot...." he whispered in sotto voce.

"The point is, Albert called it off with her as soon as he found out about the cheating, but then they started dating, bothering us and now coming here we're finally able to get away from them for a bit. I wouldn't be surprised that as soon as we go back, it's gonna start all over again."

"Probably. Sean's not as tough as he makes himself out to be, but he's nearly the embodiment of the definition for relentless..." Johnathan said with his arms folded.

"Oh I know. The bastard stalked me and tried to get me in bed with him at least a dozen times," I replied.

"Of course," they all spoke monotonously in unison, with blank expressions that show zero surprise in regards to that revelation.

Vinnie speaks out next. "So I'm assuming you want our help with tips on how you can deal with them? Because in our experience, handling Sean is actually MUCH easier than you might thi-"

"No," I interrupted. "I know that we can handle the two of them. The problem I have right now is the fact that......I was the one who told him about what she was doing." Then I take a deep breath. "However, there was this one- just one little detail that I didn't mention to Albert. And I'm conflicted about whether or not he's found out and if I should open up about it," I confessed to them. They seem suspicious about that. "So I was thinking if, I told you guys about it first, then you might be able to help me decide if I should or not."

"But- why would you want our opinion on this? If it's that big of a deal, then you should say it regardless," Jonathan replied.

I sigh. "Johnathan, that in and out of itself is a topic for another time. But I'm worried. If he does know, well.....I'm not even sure what he'll end up doing as a result..... What if this depressed demeanor turns into something worse? Or......finalizes something....?"

Johnathan lowers his arms and they all look to each other nervously.
"Whoa whoa...." Wes said, raising his hands. "W- Why are you saying that like you think he might try to-"

I do not respond, and Wes looks like he doesn't even want to finish that sentence.

They all look back and forth between each other, then Vinnie turns to me. "Cheyenne, what is the thing you haven't told him.....?" he asked with concern.

I look between all of them then peek behind me to check if no one else is nearby. "Just, huddle towards me." They all shrug their shoulders before they lean in closer to me. I dive my head in between them in their circle and whisper it to them. "So when I went to confront her........"

They all listen closely. And after I finish whispering the last part, they all pull their heads back with grimaces and shocked faces.

"Oh.......wow....."
"Oof..."
"Eek."

"Yeah. As if everything else they did wasn't bad enough already," I said.

"Yeah. Yeah I- I think we understand now," Wes replied. "Low blow, man."

I then shrug pensively. "Well? Should I try and talk to him about it?"

Vinnie then grimaces anxiously. "If my opinion really means anything to you right now, you need to do it immediately. Because even if he hasn't found out, I think we all know who IS going to tell him!"

"I agree. Albert's the kind of guy who always encourages us to talk about our problems in order to heal, but sometimes he'll forget that he also needs that for himself," Wes added. "So even if he knows and if he's bitter over talking about this, ultimately he is gonna benefit from it."

I nod gently. "Yes, I hear ya. John, what do you think?"

"Yeah, same...." Johnathan just looks back and forth between all of us. "To be honest I never liked Liana. At first I thought she was lifeless, after she was dead silent over every joke I ever did, but now.....she's upgraded to heartless in my book."

My eyebrows spike up and curve out. "Boy you can say that again...." I replied sardonically.
So he does, and Wes chuckles while I snort. "Why am I not surprised...?"

Vinnie then pats me on the back. "Well then, we better hurry up and get these traps established so you can get back to him."

"Yeah, okay." I said. We begin to walk again, preparing to do this work.

"Ah, here's a good spot to begin," Vinnie said, turning to grab two things. "Go ahead and set them over there John, and you? Take this wire and tie it around this tree trunk. Wes and I will show you what comes next."

"Hmm. Okay." I take a wire and kneel down to start wrapping it around.

But then as we start setting up, we see the group Albert had assigned to, already returning empty-handed.

"Hey, isn't that Albert's.....?" Wes trailed off. He squints and steps toward them. "You guys already finished early?"

"Eh, sort of. I mean we only had a few given to us," Isaac said.

"We we're almost halfway done, but then we.......actually ran out of water and ice for the rest of our share," Mason responded.

"Bummer," Johnathan mentioned.
But as we look at them, we all notice that Albert isn't with them. "Wait, where's Albert?"

"What do you mean?" Patrick asked.

"I thought he got assigned with you guys," Vinnie said.

"Is he watching over your last spot?" I asked.

Mason grimaces. "Uhhh....Albert didn't come with us. I mean he was assigned to us, right before you all left for your parts. But then he told us at the last minute that he wasn't in the mood for setting up traps."

"Yeah. He said something about having too much on his mind," Patrick added.

"What? So, what is he doing now?" I asked.

"Well last I saw, he was heading out into the timber on his own," Isaac added. "I don't think he told anyone about where he's going." After hearing that, we start to grow nervous.

"Sorry, but, we've gotta run and refill the buckets," Patrick mentioned, and they all walk off. "Ironically, Albert would've pointed out the watwe before we stepped past even one tree...."

Johnathan then looks at me. "Well, these woods are big. But those guys came in right after us, so he couldn't have gone too far."

Vinnie then speaks next. "Yeah. Cheyenne, why don't you go on ahead and look for him, we'll focus on setting these up."

"Are you sure?"

"Totally, Besides, this way we won't have to erase your memory about our spots," he teased.

I snort at Vinnie. "Oh Vincent, if only you actually could erase a small part of my memory, I-"

"Go, go!"
"Shoo!'
"Get outta here!" they all pressured, before I shook my head and turn around to jog away.

"Hmm. So....is it just me, or does Cheyenne seem like, she's maybe a little too interested in Albert's situations?" Johnathan asked. "I mean, if I didn't know any better I'd say she has a thing for Albert herself."

Vinnie and Wes then freeze and glance at each other slightly nervous. "I mean, she did kiss him one time?" Vinnie said.

"Wait, what?" John asked.

As I'm walking ahead, my stomach growls a little bit, so I reach into my pocket and pull something out. Huh? Pistachio nuts? Hmm, I could've sworn I brought one of my protein bars with me.

I then shrug. Well, by the time we return to the campsite, it'll be time for lunch so, might as well save my appetite with something small. There's a few in my pockets, and I eat them all.

When I finish eating them during the walk, I turn over and see Albert walking by himself. I drop my bag and jog towards him. "Hey, Albert?" He turns around to me. "What are you doing, you were supposed to be assigned with Mason and his team."

"Hmm. I could say the same for you and the Amigos."

"We finished our tasks, and so did your group."

He nods his head. "So they did? Hmm. That's pretty convenient timing." He turns back around and starts walking again.

I look at his back confused. "W- Wait! Where are you going?"

"Somewhere to get alone."

"Where?"

He sighs, and turns back around. "If you really need to know, when I was here the last summer, the guys and I found this cliffside viewpoint that's nearby one of the trails here, and we sat there for over an hour staring out over the edge. So, I'm looking for it."

My eyes twitch with concern. "Wh- Why....? Why are you going there by yourself?!" I asked with worry.

He turns around and smirks at me. "If you're thinking that I'm suicidal right now, then maybe I should ask if you've been drinking again," he remarked.

This causes me to give him a stink eye. "Dude...."

He then pouts and turns his head away. "No. I'm just....I think it'd be a good place for me to go and think. I've....got some stuff on my mind right now, and I wanna get them out of my head, and maybe replace them with memories of the forest view....." He turns his head back around. "Replace sadness with beauty...."

Sadness? Oh no.....
Before he attempts to make another movement, I speak out. "Umm...Could I join you? My mind's also pretty full, and I could use a little bit of a view myself."

He shakes his head. "Listen, you don't need to worry about me. I appreciate the offer and all, but-"

I step over to his side and silence him by holding onto his hand. "Please. I'd feel better if you weren't alone. Besides, I have something to tell you....."

He stares at me with a blank confused expression for a while, until he gives me a gentle smile. "Well, I was hoping to go alone for some peace and quiet, but.....I suppose I wouldn't mind your company..."

"Cool, thanks."
We begin walking forward.

As we continue up the trail in the forest, I can't help but notice how silent he's actually being. Even whenever we're walking with no clear goal (which happens surprisingly often), he's at least talkative. I'm not used to hearing him so quiet....unless he really is bothered by something.

I then speak out. "Hey? So are- are you okay?"

He turns to me. "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, I just....." I sigh. "I've noticed that you've almost been.....sort of avoiding most of the others. And maybe I'm talking out of my ass here, but you're not usually quiet like this unless you're really bothered by something."

He gently nods his head. "Yeah. Something is bothering me. And if I'm gonna be honest, I was actually planning on talking to the Amigos about it."

"Then why haven't you done that?"

"I was going to." Then he glances at me. "Until, you offered to help them set up for the water stuff."

I turn over to him, and he sees a slight guilty look in my eye. "Oh. S-Sorry, about that."

"It's fine. And I figured I'd get away for a bit. Nothing against Isaac, Mason and Pat, but they're not the best guys to open up emotionally to. That and....other reasons."

"I getcha." Then I look down. "Well, am I at least, easier than those three?"

He peeks over. "Is that why you came along?" I just stare at him and nod. He sighs sadly. "Well.....it's about Liana."

I keep staring at him now feeling nervous. "I thought you said we were gonna try and avoid her?"

"I have been. But, I guess she got a new phone, because she sent a text just before we left for the camp," he replied. "This time she blocked me before I could even reply back to it or even respond with an emoji, but she sent me a message on Sunday."

"And what did she say?"

"Nothing, she didn't type anything. It just showed a video. Of a doctor saying.......'it's positive....'" We both stop and stand in silence. "They did it. They're pregnant....."

My eyebrows lower in concern and I sigh in sadness. "Damn it.....So I was right. You did find out..."

His eyebrows flash up. "You were ri-? Wait. You knew?!" I stand there and glance down nodding my head. He squints at me. "Wait, how long have you known about it?"

I look up to his eyes. "Right after I confronted her at the start......"

His eyes widen. "All the way back.......? And you didn't even tell me....?"

"Well, I knew if I did, it would only make you feel ten times worse.... And, they didn't know anything about the result from her test, so I didn't want them to know either."

"I......okay, but- but why them?"

"Because they would've used it to torment you." He glances to the side. "They've been harassing us enough already, I didn't want them to gloat about it to us. I swear, I hid it because I thought it would protect you...." He's silent and I lower my head staring at the ground. "Are you mad...."

He closes his eyes. "I am. And sad. But I'm not mad at you. I just.......just........." He trails off and groans quietly. Which is making me sad and angry. I lay my hand on his back in sympathy.

Authors note: Now let me address this really quickly. Just before this chapter opened up back at the beginning, Cheyenne had already revealed this information to Tamara and Sidney.

Future POV:
"So, that pregnancy test that you found earlier? Did you tell Albert about all of that?"

I close my eyes, and take a deep breath followed by a soft sigh. "I'm ashamed to say that I didn't tell him right from the start because, you know......" They nod. "But, yeah. Soon enough, I told him everything just before we left for the spring break. Well......." I glance down. "I told him everything right then, except for the actual result it had."

"The result?" Tamara asked before I nodded. "Oh no...."

"So I take it that that means, you saw a positive reading..." Sidney asked.

I nod. "Yup. At the time I didn't know how far into it they were, but yes, she and Sean did get pregnant. Though they didn't know about the result because I took it, pulled it out of my pocket and took a look at it, it was positive. None of them knew anything about it until our first summer vacation started," I said. "And.....I also don't remember what the time was, but I do remember that, their baby died during the summer.  They had a miscarriage. I- I obviously wouldn't consider that as punishment by God, because it is unfortunate."

"I couldn't agree more about that. And did he ever find out about the result? Albert?

I glance to the side. "Yeah, he did. But, I don't know if......if that's really something he wants me sharing with you guys. I can't imagine that that's something he would want to revisit on memory lane so, I'll just leave that out."

"Of course, of course."

"Good idea."

I shake my head and sigh.

Okay back to the camping trail.
Cheyenne's POV:
So from there, after revealing the truth about Liana and Sean completely, and revealing that I told the Amigos about the story to help me decide, we just continue down the trails, talking some more.

"Well, at least we're surrounded by our friends instead of those assholes."

"Hmm. Yeah. Still, it's kind of ironic. The first breakup we had last year, I took a camping trip to get my head off of things. The second breakup, more time has passed, and here we are, on another camping trip."

I scoff, almost with laughter. "That's what Vinnie said earlier. It does seem that way, doesn't it?" I turn to him as he stays silent. "You really okay?"

"I mean, it's a mix for me. This time especially. I feel like I'm more over her now than I was the first time last year. But....the part that's hurting me the most is that, now I know Liana was cheating on me by sleeping with Sean to have a baby.......and they succeeded, while we were together. So I had a girlfriend, who was already carrying another man's baby. And Sean's of all people....."

"I can't even imagine that sicko actually turning out to be a good parent. I honestly hope it won't be a girl."

"Ughhh! I agree!" He cringed.
"But, even before I found out, one of the last things Sean said to me before we left for summer was: 'it's amazing isn't it. The moment you realize who the better sex partner was, when the choice was between me, and YOU.'" I turn over to him with a cringey look on my face. "Ugh. Sometimes I can't even tell if he has a line or not."

"Um....that's not the worst part Albert." He turns to me. "When I confronted Liana, she basically said that she thought the same thing. That maybe it's a good thing she didn't do it with you, because maybe you would turn out to be bad at sex.... As if she couldn't make her explanation sound any worse."

From the look he has on his face after hearing that, mentally, that must have been a literal stab wound. But then he stares out with the most dead, empty, blank facial expression I've ever seen him make. "Well......maybe they were right about that part...."

My eyebrows just perk up and I turn to face him. "What do you mean?"

He shrugs. "I don't know how well I would do at it since I'm waiting in line. So, maybe I'm not so good. And, considering how she would pick Sean over me....maybe- maybe that says something. That I'm not even worth the time compared to a sicko like him." I just look over at him, shocked by this confession. He then shrugs and shakes his head. "But I guess.....I guess that says a lot about reality, it's not just in stories or television. Even in real-life, girls seem to prefer the disrespectful, strong, bad boys, than they would with respectful, weak, virgin losers like me. It's almost like dating a Christian to them is almost the same as....dating a difficult person, or a boring person....."

Upon hearing that idea, I just stop in my tracks and lower my head down processing those words.
Also, from where they are in the woods, the sky is so densely covered by the trees and leaves, that neither of them are able to notice the storm clouds that are beginning to gather above them.

Albert looks up and stops when he sees a dead-end on the trail in front of us. "Are you serious?!" He groans. "Oh my gosh, we must've gone the wrong way, or this is the wrong trail. I remember there was supposed to be a turn right around-"
He turns around to see me looking down in deep thought, and shakes his head. "Sorry. We didn't get lost, but I've pretty much wasted your time by blabbing on-"

"That's NOT who you are...!" I interrupted looking back at him.

He squints. "What?"

"You are NOT a loser. You're not too difficult and just because you have morals and patience, that doesn't mean that you're, 'boring!' And if someone like Liana can't understand or respect that, then she's not worth any of this sadness!" He stays silent. "If you ask me, Liana doesn't even have that much to be depressed over. She's cute yeah, but who she is as a person is no better than Sean's personality."

He scoffs. "Sure. I guess it must be easy for you to say that. Or for me to just believe that and agree. But it's different. I'm not like most guys, and sometimes I like it." Sigh. "Other times, it just makes me depressed whenever stuff like this happens." He begins to walk back the other direction.

"But you told me yourself. That you believe, your match or whatever is out there," I said.

He chuckles. "Are you thinking that I don't remember any of that?"

"You still believe in that, don't you?!" I asked out.

He turns around and then he nods with a loud raspberry. "Of course I do." He turns back and walks again.

"Then you just have to be patient, and quit worrying about Liana. And.....maybe it won't be today, and maybe not tomorrow. But if it's gonna happen to anyone, then I know that this will happen to you! You're going to find someone else who's even better, even greater than you think you probably deserve. And that person is going to realize that no one else is more worthy of that kind of commitment with her, but it will take time."

"Hmm. Are you trying to encourage me or torment me?" he said sarcastically.

"Which one do you think I'm doing?"

"Listen. I- I just....." He stammers for a bit. "Nothing is going to change my mind about that, I'm not gonna stop waiting until I've finally found my match from God. It's just that.... It's almost like I've already been waiting my entire life, even before I made that decision to wait or even the decision to become a Christian. And sometimes, I just wanna STOP waiting. Sometimes I get tired of just....being alone....."

"Albert, I-"

"Sometimes I wanna stop being someone that girls just don't want! So many times, I just get TIRED of being someone who no one even Wants, both sexually and intimately!"

I just shake my head while walking. "Do you really think that about yourself?"

"It feels rather established to be honest. Like I told you before, most girls don't exactly line up to kiss me anyway. So finding someone who wants to do the intimate stuff with me might be even more unlikely!"

Olay, I'm actually starting to grow annoyed listening to this. "Well yeah, it might seem that way, but that doesn't mean you're not worth the trouble."

"No it doesn't mean that at all. But comparing to someone like you, who seems like she's always the desirable one, even if it's the attention of perverted sickos like Sean and his friends, I'm sure it isn't always pleasant, but I'm just saying I wouldn't mind having that same attention at least ONCE in my life. To where people might feel like they actually wanna try to sneak up and kiss me."

I start to grow snarky. "Oh yeah? Is that what you think?" He doesn't respond. "Albert if you REALLY knew what it was like to be me and have these looks, you would regret that so much!"

"Why? Because having that attention from everyone isn't worth it?"

"No because for me PERSONALLY, it's gotten old and annoying really fast! You literally have no idea how much that attention legitimately IRRITATES me now!! Especially from guys like him!"

"Still, I wouldn't mind a change of pace. Having that same attention just once, from just ONE person!!"
He just keeps walking.

Staring at the back of his head, I shake my own and speak out. "Albert.....if I can be honest right now, I'd rather not have anyone pawning or fawning over me anymore! That I could be someone who everyone doesnt WANT to kiss and touch!! I don't want it all! At this point right now, I just wish I could kiss someone that I actually want, someone who I think is worth that attention from me, rather than kissing Sean or any of his other teammates!"

"Well I'm SO sorry that neither of us get to have our wish fulfilled!! And someone worth your time? Like who do you consider the to be?!"

"Just.....someone who actually feels attracted to me as a person, rather than as an attractive, hot body! Somebody that I actually admire and desires me! Someone who actually respects and cares about me, which is why if I could kiss anyone before I randomly died tomorrow, I would EASILY wanna kiss yo-!"
And there it is. As soon as I say that out loud, I just stop frozen in my tracks, feeling like I'm without breath.

Albert stops dead in his tracks shortly after upon hearing that, and he turns around to me in confusion. "Wait- what?"

I instantly turn around away from his face.
DAMNIT!!! The moment really got heated for THAT to come out of my mouth. He just stares at my back for a moment.

Then thunder strikes, and suddenly it starts pouring down heavy rain. Both of our heads shoot up to the sky as soon as it starts! "What the-? Oh NO!!"

"Aww, fuck!!" I yelled out getting drenched! "You didn't tell me it was meant to rain today!

"Ugh, it wasn't! At least they said it wasn't possible until tomorrow!" he yelled out before thunder erupts again.

He throws on his hood from his flannel jacket. Meanwhile, I didn't bring a jacket, I'm just wearing my own flannel, a white shirt, a scarf and navy shorts. And sandals! "Gah! Brr, we're not even close to the camp from where we are! What do we do?!!" The rain just keeps pouring down harder, blowing down branches.

He looks around at our surroundings. "Hold up, I think I might know where we are! If we hurry and go this way, we can get some shelter!! C'mon!!" He takes my hand and we run off to the side.

We run through the trees under the downpour. He's incredibly fast, but fortunately, my new daily workouts have helped me become fast enough to keep up with him. We sprint for nearly a minute, until we track down the spare white camper van that's being used for extra supplies.

We open the back door and rush into the van. He slams the door shut behind us as the rain continues to pound down hard on the roof. We just lay back and sit on the floor, and we see that we are both nearly completely soaked.

Then we start laughing at each other.

Albert then grins big. "We- We interrupt this soap opera to provide a shower for the soap!"

I just burst out laughing even louder. Things were starting to get a little heated, but at least now we can just laugh this off. "I can't BELIEVE this!!" I yelled out.

"Yeah. So much on praying for a peaceful hike! Hahaha!" Albert said while removing his drenched glasses, and wrings out his hood. I then start to shake my wet hair all over the place, so Albert throws up a hand In front of his face like a shield. "Hey hey HEY!! Watch it you shaggy dog!"

"Haha, sorry!"

"It's okay. Hahaha." His smiles and laughs are always a treasure to me. And even though this situation was unprecedented, I'm satisfied to see him in a positive mood compared to a few minutes ago. "Brr. Sorry that the rain had to spoil the upcoming view," he said while removing his soaked flannel jacket, shivering slightly.

"Yeah. And, our big mouths. We blabbed so much that we lost track and stayed in the woods for too long...."

"Tch, yeah. I was starting to get a little snarky out there. Didn't really mean to."

I smile and nod at him. "I know. And.....you probably needed to rant."

"Eh. A little...."

Very soon, he looks at me closer and sees that I am shaking, shivering in wet clothes. The rain is surely affecting me more than it is him since he brought a jacket.

"Oh man, you look freezing.....uh- here, hang on. I think there's some extra uniforms and coats back here that you can borrow." He turns around to search.

"Okay. Uh...." I glance down. This will surely make things a little awkward but I have to inform him just how drenched I am. I speak out, shivering. "I- I better get out of these clothes first," I mumbled out.

"Oh? Uh-?" He turns around with wide eyes, and I'm already removing my clothes. Guess he didn't think about that. "Uh....alright then. I'll just hand it behind to you when I find it."
I thought he probably wouldn't care if I change in front of him but he's still looking away to be respectful.

"Okay." First, my scarf comes off. Then I remove my flannel and wring it out in the corner. But while I'm removing my white top last, my arms and my head get clustered inside, and I can't pull it past my bra. Once he finally finds a coat, I loudly speak out. "Uh oh. Uh oh! I'm stuck! Ah, help me!"

"Huh?" He turns around to see me struggling to release my arms and my head slightly stuck in the hole. So he crawls back to me, sets the uniform on the floor, and takes hold of my sweater. "Uh, okay. Here, here!"

"Careful. Ow, ow!!" He's pulling a little too rough. "Don't pull like that!!"

"Well stop moving around you goose!" he said with a laugh. "Okay I got you, I got you! And- There! There you go!" He breaks me free, detangling me from my drenched sweater, pulling it off.

I arch back striking my fingers through my wet hair. "Ahh, thanks..."

But then, it quickly grows awkwardly silent (aside from the rain drumming on the vehicle outside and thunder) as Albert's eyes widen and he quickly darts them into a corner in the camper. For some weird reason, it takes me a while to figure out why he's reacting so nervous and awkward with me.

But then I look down and see that hes nervous and silent because I'm topless. Other than a bluish-violet bra to cover my breasts, I have no other clothing on the top half of my body. He's able to see my Phoenix tattoo in its' 'full glory' aside from the claws that are on my boobs, although I'm not too worried since he's seen this tattoo before, and we're sitting inches apart from each other

He's trying not to look directly at my cleavage. I glance over and take hold of the uniform he has uncovered in an attempt to pick it up.
But for some reason, I can't bring myself to cover up once I notice him blushing and his eyes so distant. For some reason......I'm really drawn in by it. Normally guys go nuts and completely horny once they see me like this, eager to get their hands on me. I really haven't seen innocence like this from another guy In a LONG time. "You- Have you not, seen another girl like this before....?"

"Huh? Oh n- no, I have. Just, not this close. And not......not with my friends anyway....." For someone like him, it's obviously considered rude to be staring at someone like this, but I've gotten used to it. "I- I promise I'm not looking..."

I stare at his nervous expression and gulp as I let go of the uniform. "It- It's just my body. You don't have to be scared or nervous."

He slowly turns back to gaze at me and cheeks blushed beat red, my smooth skin, wet tendrils of hair, he fully sees my Phoenix tattoo just inches above my breasts. He barely lets his eyes wander upon his chest, gulping on his nerves. I keep thinking he's waiting to make a joke, but then he glances down at himself, and he seems either embarrassed by what he sees.

He looks at me thinking I'm clueless about what he's feeling. But I DO know how he's reacting down there. We're both growing enamored by the sight of each other. I dart my eyes to the side, dreading this awkward silence. Then he glances to the other side until he squints in confusion... "Hey. What happened to your arm?"

"Hmm?" I look down. Then I realize that he hasn't seen any of my burning scars until now. "Oh. Uh, I- I had a bonfire accident when I was younger."

He shakes his head. "You- You didn't have those back when I found you. And I've seen you with no sleeves before."

I sigh sadly and shake my head. "I don't wanna talk about it. The memory of it actually.....hurts more than what actually caused it."
He lowers his head and nods. And then for whatever reason, I'm trying to peek down at him. I know I shouldn't look since, he and I are friends. But the fact that he's being so subtle and meek about his body reactions, has me flummoxed, curious. And........he honestly looks more hot with this kind of shyness....

But my eyes widen and I quickly pull my head back before he's able to notice. 'Wait, what the hell?' I thought to myself. Oh no, why is it happening again? Why am I trying to check him out down there? And why am I......why am I suddenly enraptured by the way he looks?
I mean, I literally just told him that he wasn't ugly, and I've always complimented Albert by saying he's cute, which he is, personality-wise, and in appearance. But I guess.....I guess I haven't really noticed how handsome he actually looks. Or how incredibly....enticing his eyes look especially now that his glasses aren't in front of them. Such a beautiful shade of blue, and they're so bright that it's so piercing. I remember as a child how I described my ideal future partner, to have eyes just like that.

But he's still my friend, and even if he was interested, it would be wrong to do it with him. "What are you looking at?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh uh- nothing!"
I just shake my head to snap out of it, and I finally start putting on the green coat. It's pretty big, but I can easily cover myself without zipping it up. "Sorry if that, made you uncomfortable."

"It- It's fine...." He turns around and gestures me forward. "Come here." Thunder erupts again twice. We both move ahead and we sit against the back end of the trunk, with our backs against where the seats would be in the front. "Well, looks like we might be stuck here for a little while."

"How long do you think this will last?" I asked.

"Well now we know the forecast for today was incorrect but given how California's storms tend to go? I'd say probably about an hour, give or take," he said. Then he turns to me. "But at least we'll be safe in here. And dry."

I turn to the walls and hear the loud rain pounding on the car outside. "Yeah. Should be."

We suddenly find our eyes glued onto one another's glance. His crystal blue eyes nearly have me stuck like a magnet. Another quick flash of memories from Hell and the demons are starting to come back.......after I think of the image of myself on top, seducing him. The rain starts to come down harder and louder, causing Albert to look at the metal walls of the vehicle, and I look down the floor.

Seriously my heart raise is going crazy right now. Why is this happening now? Why am I suddenly having thoughts like that about Albert? Here of all fucking places, especially now that he's still depressed over the breakup secret! I mean, maybe something like that would help boost his-
I close my eyes and shake my head, it feels like I've mentally slapped myself in the face. No! I can't do that to him! I couldn't..... Out of all of the guys I've met, I honestly believe that Albert's the only one who might actually deserve it. But what would that do to his morals, his faith?

I'm terribly conflicted right now. I know doing something like that would make him feel good, but it wouldn't be for long, and it would be more of a distraction from everything, and not in a good way.
After those thoughts of temptation, all of my Hell memories are starting to flashback even stronger. By this point I would normally try to burn myself to snap, but he's right next to me, and my lighter and hair clip are back in my bag, so I won't be able to snap myself out of it like that. Luckily, i have some thunderclap to snap me back.

As I've been thinking, Albert has been talking outloud, believing that I had been listening. That is, until he turns around to see my frozen face and speaks out, shaking my shoulder. "Cheyenne?"

"Huh? What?!" I asked startedly.

"Oh. I- I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something?"

"No. I'm just- thinking about- how the others must be handling the storm."

Albert scoffs. "Yeah. I imagine that my Amigos were sprinting like cheetahs back to the cabins."

"Maybe...." I turn back to him. "But, sorry. What were you saying?"

Albert lowers his head. "I was just saying.....you know I don't believe everything I was saying back there, right? About, their claims at least."

I nod my head and smile. "I'd be disappointed if you did. But I meant what I said. The bottom line is, Sean's wrong about you. Both of them are."

"Personal opinions. It's just that....when I'm really depressed or angry, those are the thoughts that just fill my head." He shrugs. "I guess, its been different with this one."

"Well, that's all they are, just thoughts. And they can think what they want, but you're not as boring, difficult, or ugly as they claim."

He scoffs. "Cheyenne I NEVER SAID that I believed their claims about me being ug-"

"Albert, just listen to me. If they knew you the way that the rest of us do- me, Vinnie, John, Phoebe, Wes, Curtis? Then they wouldn't be saying that stuff about you. And Liana, she's the dumbest girl I've ever met because of what she did. Because a guy like you, is just too good for her and she left you for the bottom of the barrel."

He looks over at me. "Well, I wouldn't go that far to insult Sean. But, why do you say THAT?"

I look over at him too. "Because guys like you are way too hard to find these days. You're so nice, loyal, funny, passionate about what you do, you're crazy talented. Sometimes you can ramble on like an absolute nerd but at the same time, I've never been bored whenever you do, because your excitement is almost contagious. And I've never been bored whenever I'm around you." He begins to smirk. "And......I don't know how bad it really was when you were in high school but, they must be blind if they can't see how you look now. Because, you're not that bad on the eyes. I've always meant it. You're.......very cute. Heheheh."

His eyes widen slightly after hearing that, and he puts on a blush. "Oh....? Uh.....well, thank you."

He looks very flattered by that. I point my head down and smile privately with a lopsided look.

But then his lips turn down, his eyebrows wrinkle as he squints and thinks about something.

He speaks out. "So.....what were you about to say earlier? About who you would rather kiss......?" I stare frozen at the door in front of us, tugging on my bottom lip. "Because, I'm pretty sure I was just hearing things, but it sounded like you almost said, that you would rather kiss-"

"Kiss You?" I finished. His eyebrows raise up, and we slowly turn to glance at each other. "I meant everything I said out there. And I wouldve meant that too....."

He peeks down looking puzzled by that statement. "Really.....?"

"Yeah. I mean, had I not gotten nervous and choked before I finished.."

He scoffs. "YOU, feeling nervous on that...?" I smirk and shrug, looking away. Now I start to blush. He squints. "Wh- Why me....?"

I lower my head, looking to the ground. "I don't know honestly. I just- I just believe that, a guy like you.....might deserve it more. You respect me, care about me, and you trust me. And....I do too." I sigh nervously. "I just.......I've thought about it recently. I wouldn't mind it, I suppose....." I shake my head. "I dont know....."

He cocks his head to the side, and glances over. Then his eyebrows flash up as he gazes up with a quizzical expression. He blushes again. "Wow. Well.......that's a first."

I raise an eyebrow. "What is?"

"I've, never had a girl as, beautif-" He instantly stops and stammers. "I- I mean-! Uh, I mean someone-"
I blush and giggle at his reaction. Usually he blushes in return, but instead, he looks down, and groans, looking bothered. "Okay, I need to ask. Why do you have to do that?"

I stop and turn back to him with a confused expression, almost afraid that I might have offended him. "Huh? Why do I do what?

"You know what I'm talking about. Whenever I- get stuck or trapped in my words while talking to you, every time you just laugh like that. And it's flattering in some cases but......it's not always helpful....." he said. "Sure you might think it's funny but, for times like this, it almost feels like I'm about to explode over here."
He shakes his head and lifts up his knees to rest his chin. "I- I don't know it's just.......I don't want to say something wrong and that makes me feel like it's laughing AT me and not with me..."

He seems so distraught this time, so.i lay my hand on his knee and keep my eyes fixed on him. "Well......why does my laughter make you more nervous about your words.....?"

"I.....I don't care what people think about me. But, I've been hurt by words before, you should know that by now. And........I don't wanna do the same to others. There are so many times where I'm worried that my words are going to mess something up."

My smile fades slightly and he looks a little more serious. "What do you mean?"

He shrugs. "I......I don't expect you to have that kind of anxious feeling, but it IS true. Words can either be a tool that brings things together, or a weapon that tears apart your relationships, destroy your friendships or family connections. You never know how your words will be interpreted. And I just want my intention behind them to be clear. I don't ever wanna confuse, or stir up a problem because of it."

My eyebrows slowly rise up and my eyes grow a lot more narrow. "I.....I had no idea you felt so strongly about that......and, it never seemed to bother you before....."

"It.....It's different, depending on what we talk about.... It's not helpful when....I'm trying to find the right words about.....you," he confessed.
"I just think that, you never know when something you say is going to be taken the right way or the wrong way, or.....whether it's going to change someone in, the best way or even the worst possible way.....We don't usually think about that..but it's the truth. And even though it's a simple truth, personally, it's one of the scariest things....." He sighs. "Again, I'm not expecting you to understand....."

I look down and shake my head quickly. "Albert, you don't have to worry about me NOT understanding that....... Truth is, you have no idea how many things I wish I had never said to certain people."

I'm suddenly remembering the other flash I saw in Hell where......I saw how my words affected Kevin. They seemed like they made him very bitter and depressed. He turns over, and he can see a haunted look on my face.

"I've said things, without caring if they were horrible, or even harsh, I just spoke my mind without any further thoughts. But....I know that I've HURT a lot of people through my words and......and I didn't mean to...." My eyes begin to water up but I wipe them clean. "So yeah. I'm trying to be more careful with that too."
I think he can tell that I have seen the proof of that statement. Then I clear my throat and divert this conversation again. "But, what were you trying to say? Why is that a first for you?"

He stares away from me at first, trying to find the courage to speak. "Well, it's a first for me because......." He then sighs anxiously. "Please don't take this a different way but......right now, I think that's something I'd want as well. That if I.......HAD to choose, I'd wanna kiss you over anyone else. Mainly because......I trust you more than I've trusted ANY other woman in my life. And that I......think you're....good on the eyes, too...." he confessed timidly. I glance down, and start feeling warmer on the inside.

Although I scoff and smirk. "If this is encouragement for my confession, you don't need to say that just because I did."

"No...." he said before turning over to me. "T- To be honest.....I- I don't even know how I could properly describe the way you look. I feel like any word I try to describe you with.....couldn't possibly be accurate enough....." he softly confessed.

Then he coughs. "Now, I'm not someone who would randomly kiss others just for that. But, your more than just good looks. It's been a long time since I've actually felt.......comfortable like this, around someone else. Let alone any girl." He peeks at my eyes. "Trust me, the way I'm able to talk to you, I......it's a different feel than how I usually talk to other people. Especially when I'm usually TERRIBLE at talking to girls."

I smirk. "I can tell. But I'm kinda bad at small talk myself. And it's like I said before, I haven't met many guys like you.....Especially guys who are THIS, awkward and nervous around me. And I say that because, after meeting so many guys who are so ludicrously full of themselves, all macho and annoyingly overconfident, there's something about someone so shy, awkward and meek that.....i- I can just get behind. And I feel like because or that......you also see me differently than most do."

He shrugs and smiles gently. "So you say. Well...... it's always happened with me around girls. I just choke and freeze up a lot." He turns over to me. "But it seems to be the best, and also the worst when I'm around you. Because I just get even more nervous."

I squint in confusion and snicker. "Wait. Wh- What the hell? You just said that I make you feel comfortable, and now you're saying that I make you nervous?"

"You do. You make me feel more comfortable and you also make me feel nervous. But, it's.......a very different kind of nervous....."
My eyes narrow down and squint, and my lips purse with curiosity. Then he blushes with a smile. "It's been nearly the same way ever since I met you. I- I don't really know how I could explain it to you, but, I can't really help it..... It's almost like magic or something."
"So......it's a first for me that......someone who I have, thoughts about- someone I find......endearing......actually feels a similar thing...... If- If that even makes sense." He lowers his head and inhales nervously.
Did.....Did he just admit to.......?

I'm still pretty cold from the rain, but on the inside, I'm starting to feel pretty fuzzy. I glance down, then smile, and speak out. "That's crazy.....because, I kinda know the same feeling. Especially in the sense of......I've had a hard time trusting other people for a while, and whatnot. And.....I'm surprised by how....comfortable you make me feel too. And you just, inspire me...."

"Hmm? How's that?"

"You still don't know anything about my past and, I'm still a little afraid to talk about it with you. But it's like.......I'm always trying to be better when I'm around you. A better person than, who I used to be..... You just, make me feel like I actually can become better." He stares back at me, then I grin with a blush.

"And for your question earlier, it's just....sometimes I feel like I just have to flirt and laugh at you, because I like watching how you react to certain things. I like seeing how I'm able to just.......make you smile and blush, so easily, and seeing such smiles just make me feel warm. I'm almost addicted to see that sight." My eyes begin to flutter and glow as I smile warmly. "To me it's just.......one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. It drives me crazy. I don't even know but.......I can't really help it either......"

He grins. "Hmm. Well you know.......I could say the same about your own smile. On days like this.......just looking at it brightens up everything....."

"Well it's all your fault. You're the one who causes me to smile like this," I joked. We both grin warmly and chuckle softly as we look over at each other.

But then…..it immediately grows silent as we find our glances frozen, locked on each other's eyes again. We glance down nervously to see that, our hands have unintentionally taken hold of each other once again- just like how they did after his breakup, and our fingers are curled and wrapped together. It hardly feels like he's holding onto me at all. It feels oddly natural for our hands to be touching this way.

Then right there, when my fearful, tempting thoughts and memories are starting to briefly come back into my mind, I look over and I begin to see something different in his eyes. Something that I haven't really seen from him before. He's looking at me differently…...and the way he's looking at me, is making my body SO tingly.
In fact, I think I've been feeling this way for a while since we started talking about all of this. But I'm just now noticing.

He looks like he's considering something, but he doesn't know if he should. And I can almost start hearing voices practically shouting at me to get up and leave as soon as he looks away. My heart is nearly about to pound out from my chest. it's almost like what happened with Sean, where I'm starting to flash back to old memories again.

Although, things start to change.....

He slowly starts to lean in closer to me. But then he sighs with uncertainty and lowers his head looking down with a glance of doubt. Then I turn my head and how close he is now, and that's when he shakes his head, closes his eyes, and tries to pull away with a look of regret on his face.....
"Cheyenne, I-"

However as he's about to move away, I instantly ignore all of the thoughts in my head and lay my hand against his cheek. He falls silent, and my head starts to slowly crane forward. When he notices this, he stares and watches as I lean in........

.......until our lips make contact together. 

It was brief and gentle. It barely lasted more than a second, with the slightest graze of contact- as if we were touching a feather, but just strong enough to make a small noise when we pulled back. 

After a short pause, we just hold our heads a few inches apart, breathing together.......and immediately he decides to pursue more and our lips collide again. This time it lasts longer, almost ten seconds, and everything feels so warm and tingly now. Below our chins is where our hands were holding onto one another and now they're both locked together more firmly.

The releasing sound is slightly louder, and before one of us can gasp or speak, we just immediately keep kissing.
Slowly and gently.
About four more times. 
But then as soon as a fifth one starts, we abruptly stop and slowly pull away with very quiet but sharp gasps.

From there, I just sit frozen, my eyes half open and my mouth roundly open, while his eyebrows have completely shot up as he pulls back and looks down trying to hide his face from me.
"I- I- I'm so sorry! I- I don't know what came over me!" he spoke out. 

"Why are you sorry? I did it first." 

His eyes nervously peek all over the place, but every time they look back at me, they focus on me for the longest time compared to the floor or the walls. It feels like everything else surrounding us has fully drowned out. 

Even the raindrops that are playing tin drums on the car roof outside, but THAT is because the raindrops have actually stopped pouring down. The storm has ended. Albert's eyebrows flinch for a moment and he turns to his other side to listen closely, for the rain. 

He looks back over to me nervously, quivering, flushed in his skin, and stammers out. "Uh....I- I think it stopped raining. Heh heh." He really doesn't look too sure. Not with the blood that is surely rushing through his ears at top speed.

I look back up. "I hadn't noticed...." There it was again. My voice was quiet, but also slightly desirable and seductive, never once retreating from the boldness I presented. I was In control of myself, never wavering, and that made him quiver more, shrink back into his own while his smile then slowly fades away. and my statement only seems to have made him more scared. 

But this precise feeling was different. He's scared in such a way to where he still looks comfortable. I guess…...this was what he referred to a moment ago. 
Our eyes link up again, and are locked on sight with one another. He then starts to look more relaxed once he sees that I don't have a shred of anger on my face, or disgust or even resistance.

Now......this next moment......it can either go one of two ways knowing him: either he'll come up with one of his quips and laugh this off, or he'll try to kiss me again. Part of me secretly hopes that it'll be the latter. 

And this is where that silence, feels the most torturous. But then after a quarter of a minute, when his eyes gloss over and fall closed as he moves back in, my answer is given. 

He leans in again, pressing down on my lips with a deep exhale through his nose. As soon as he kisses me again, my right hand quickly raises up and cups onto his cheek. Then my left hand gently encases the back of his neck, and I begin to return the same passion to him, while leaning back and using both of my hands to bring him closer to myself.

He subtly shivers from the cold feeling. Due to the rain outside, my hands and face are still chilled and wet. My nose pokes against his warmer cheeks as cold as an ice cube. But he does not retreat, not even by an inch. Instead he only seeks out for more and allows this to deepen.

His lips feel SO HOT, nearly a perfect contrast against my own, and we both seem to be seeking out each other's heat like a vacuum. Shortly after we start again, we both slowly pull away from the seat we were sitting back against, and we turn our bodies to face each other at the center of this trunk space. 

By this point, the rain has completely stopped, but my ears aren't daring to listen for that. Every thought, fear, and most of all.....every haunting memory has now escaped my mind. This helps allow me to enjoy the sensation, as I take no hesitation in sharing the heat of my lips with him. And the way he's kissing me back is just.....it's almost addicting. I just can't get enough of his passion. 

And this is definitely surprising in regards to how intense this is already becoming. It's barely been less than a minute and we're already transitioning from sweet and gentle lip contact.....into something fiery and hot, as we press on with more of a sudden hunger for the other, moaning deeply and aggressively. My hands take a tighter hold onto his head as I deepen my kisses, and he starts to grip onto my side and elbow. 

I've been in this position and I've made out hard with  hundreds of people before him, but, this is.......different. The sensation, warmth and adrenaline this is giving me.....it feels unreal. And it feels like a fire has been sparked on the inside of me, one unlike any other I've ever felt.
I begin to loosen the jacket I was given. Because even though I know I shouldn't......I just wanna show him how much I'm enjoying this. And I think he wants to too, since his body then begins to snap forward from this sexual tension and he tries to push me back a little ways. 

But then just to tease him, I take my hands off of him and I slide over to the left while Albert falls forward. He yelps and groans for a moment after he falls down to the floor and he slowly flips over onto his back. When he looks back up, I stare directly into his eyes while I remove the spare jacket, going topless before him once again. Before he can ask or possibly complain about why I let him fall over, I come down and I hold myself on top of him. 

My hands cup onto his cheeks once again as he buries his fingers into my wet hair from behind. The sound of our lips snacking and our soft, muffled moans are SO enticing to hear, and his own moans are nearly driving me wild. For a moment he opens his mouth to catch his breath, and I dive back in and make this even deeper, even shoving my tongue down his mouth to make him moan and grunt, which he does with a deeper tone in his voice than usual. 

This goes on for a bit, but then some of my instincts, based around my experience, begin to kick in, wanting to see how far I can push with this. Alright Johnson, let's see how else I can boost your mood. 
The lower half of my body then presses down close, just a small distance above his crotch, and without thinking I begin straddling gently against his lap. Grinding myself against his crotch to feel more of his sudden growth. 

He softly whimpers and groans into my mouth, but other than that......he doesn't even seem to mind. And that's already a shock. I can't believe that Albert, 'the innocent Christian' Johnson, is even letting me go this far with him. I figured maybe he would've attempted to push me away by now like he said he did with Liana last year. But instead, he has wrapped his arm around my waist behind, holding me closer which only allows me to straddle harder. And I'm not complaining about that. He actually has a pretty good feel......

After a couple minutes, I finally pull away from his lips and lift my head back slightly, wanting to see a peek at his expression after being straddled. He's definitely nervous......but I can see the trust in his eyes......and he can't hide the fact that he likes this feeling. 
Hmm. I thought he might. 

I then come back in and divert my attention downward, where my lips are connected to his neck and I begin to kiss and suck down on it, treating him slowly and wetly. Shortly after it starts and when my lips close down and smooch his neck more passionately, he gasps and shudders breathlessly, then begins to chuckle, slightly nervous, but also slightly aroused. "Th- That tickles.... Hahaha......" 

"Yeah? I bet…" I whispered, teasing him. 

It's not very long before I sneak my hand up inside his shirt, gently tracing my fingernails down his chest to his stomach. All the while my lips are continuing to wetly suck onto his jugular. It isn't too long after I start this that his head arches back, and he utters out very soft gasps and moans, shuddering in his breath.
The reactions from me are really causing me to grin. I take a moment to kiss his lips again real quick before I continue with his neck.

My hand suddenly has a mind of its own, and sneaks down into his jeans while I'm still smooching louder onto his neck. I reach down, and curl my fingers around his boxers. And soon after I start rubbing him outside the boxers, trying to get a good feel of his hardness. One of his arms wraps behind my back and his fingernails start to lightly graze and dig against my back right when my tongue makes contact with his skin and ears before my lips start nibbling gently. 

But then.....I unknowingly give him a little squeeze down there. Onto him. And THAT is when he grows the most alarmed. 
"Hmm?! Wh- Whoa! Cheyenne, what are you-?!" he speaks out before pushing himself up from the floor. He takes a look downward..... and his eyes widened. 

We stare silently. I glance at his neck, and find myself satisfied seeing that I've left a few hickies, and I see his hair slightly tangled and messy and his forehead growing sweaty.
But then when I look further down, I realize how far I was about to take this with where my hand is, and our eyes widen all the way open. I realize what my hand is holding onto, inside his open fly. 

Now sitting up and leaning back, holding himself up with his hands on the floor, he looks down confused, frightened, and speechless. "Cheyenne........?"

Oh crap.........
I didn't mean to push it THAT far! Because my hand had just snuck into his boxers, my fingers wrapped around his member, and I'm truly touching him, holding onto him! I can't believe it, THIS WASN'T what I wanted. But....wow. 
I...... I had suspected that he was probably feeling hard before, but I didn't think he would be......THIS hard. This stiff. On the inside, my head is practically spinning around with fear and anxiety because of his potential curiosity about how I know to do this and why I'm doing this.....!!

But.....at the same time, that's my only fear right now. All of those thoughts and memories of Hell from earlier aren't in my head anymore right now.
Why is that….? 
I would've imagined being sexual and intimate with someone like Albert would be THE MOST TRIGGERING part of all. But it's not. 

"Sorry. I, uh, I got too excited there..." I whispered. I've never been good at being slow with intimacy.....but jumping straight in seems to be making him nervous. So maybe I should slow down, so I don't scare him away. And so as my fingers slowly let go of him, one by one, I gently press his member down with my hand. I feel onto hom and glide my fingers around delicately. He exhaled softly and shyly, but also more calmly. I look up to his eyes and whisper gently. "Do you still believe them now....?"

"Huh? Believe what....?"

"What you said about, feeling like no one would ever want you....? In this kind of way.....?" The tone of affection and seduction in my voice nearly freezes him. 

He looks back and forth between my eyes and down there, and stammers nervously. "I.....this is- I'm......" He sighs. "Sorry, I- I can hardly even talk.....I don't even know what to say."

I swallow on my nerves, then lean in closer and whisper to him. "You don't have to. You can just....tell me if you like it or not." That's when his eyes rise back up and become locked with my own. He seems.....surprised, allured by the sudden new look in my eyes. After a minute of lightly moving my hand around, I slowly slipped that hand out of his shorts. "I know it's new to you. And against your rules. But if you still want that attention.....I'm willing to give it to you."

He lowers his head, and stutters nervously. "Are you sure....?"

"Yeah..... But, just a heads up. I tend to be.....energetic whenever I feel like this. I'll try to go easy on you...."

He then looks back up, and closes his eyes before he smirks. "Don't worry about me," he whispered before rising up. 

"Hmm? Whuh!" He then takes control, pinning my back against the seats we were sitting beside just moments ago and crashes his lips down. I just smile and softly laugh in response to being pressed against the wall, before he steals the words from my lips with another impact. I moan with excitement and keep moving towards him as it starts to deepen again. He takes a step back, then pulls my leg a bit forward and wraps one of his arms around my back before he dives down and begins to return the favor to MY neck. "Oh wow....!"

He actually hesitates for a few moments, which I don't know if that's either him second-guessing this idea, or possibly if he's never kissed somebody on the neck before, which seems to be the case. But still, he feels like a natural. And he immediately starts kissing and sucking hard onto the tattooed side of my neck. 

Normally, I've never let anyone kiss that side of my neck, unless we were doing a cameo with another pornstar in the past. The PC's made a silly, stupid rule where our tattoos are our signature and hickies and kisses are not permitted to go there. He closes in on a spot and not only kisses it but bites down on it. That quickly makes my head jerk up and I just begin moaning, and shuddering in my breathing. 

"Oh yeah, just like that...." I whispered while holding his head in place. As soon as he oulls his head back, I quickly push his whole body back, and I don't even need to take a second before I take hold of him to seek out the heat of his mouth again. My focus then shifts, as I sneak my hands down to quickly grab onto his shirt, just before he notices and helps me pull it off of him, now making it so that BOTH of us are shirtless.

I grab hold of it and QUICKLY toss it over to the side without looking and start to kiss him roughly again, quickly wrapping my arm around the back of his neck and climbing onto his lap. I've only seen him shirtless once or twice on swimming occasions. His body is pretty average in build, not too muscular, fat or skinny, but again. I don't give a shit. And I like how both of our tattoos (my Phoenix and his lion/lamb) are free now. I straddle his lower half even harder than I did the first time. 

Then as soon as he takes a hold of me, he gains a sudden burst of strength, and within a snap, he lifts me up, pushes me down to the floor underneath him. I chuckle in amusement. "My goodness. Haha. Guess I don't worry about my energy overwhelming you!" 

"Surprise." 
He comes on top. Then I sneak my other hand down to push my shorts off, which I had already unzipped and loosened. So now, I'm only in my underwear as soon as I kick them off. He comes down, where both of his legs encase my waist and his weight is pinning me down. And now HE begins to straddle against me with his pants still on while his chest presses against my bra. I wrap my arm around his back and moan sensually into his mouth. 

From there, it's as if neither of us are allowing ourselves to think anymore, we just continue making out very hard while his newly grown stubble pokes against my chin. This isn't just harmless kissing anymore, or a random make out session to provide comfort. This is......goddamn!!

I wasn't expecting this kind of energy from him, especially since he's a virgin, but what is he doing now? Whatever it is, it's HOT as fuck. Later he starts to dart down, kissing my jaw and this makes me chuckle as we're both catching our breath. He stops to catch his breath for a moment, looking away before he sneaks a quick kiss onto the top of my chest right on the Phoenix head for the tattoo, then he pulls back up to my neck and cheek. 

Then one of his hands rests on top of my bra and it only takes a second but he feels something small but it's just as hard as what he has down there. I've gotta say, he's definitely surprised me in what he's got. Not just how he feels, but by how he's making ME FEEL. In all my years as a pornstar, I've never felt any sensation of arousal, even REMOTELY similar to THIS. Nearly everything he's doing is making me desire more. 
I begin to slowly lift my body up and untie my bra from behind as I kiss him. And I lay back down where our next straddles are causing me to shake and tremble so hard. I keep leaning up to feel more of him against me, and if he makes me keep moving s moving way, this bra is gonna slide off. But it doesn't last much longer, as he soon lifts himself off of me and stops moving. 

He briefly glances down to see my legs. He sighs nervously. "Uh....I- is it okay if i test something?" he whispered, glancing down upon me. I gently nod, not really knowing what he means, and he sneaks his hand down to my panties.
He dives back down to my lips and then.....his hand goes inside and he presses his hand against me feeling what I have on the inside. In my mind, it only seems fair since I did touch his dick. The feel of his hand is making me SUPER tingly, and I slowly pant as his lips let go of my own. But then.......

Without any warning, two of his fingers begin to poke at me. 
Wait, is he actually-? I thought before I suddenly gasped loudly. Immediately my body arches and my head jerks back with a quiet shudder as his fingers slip their way inside! 
"Ohhhh my gosshhhhh..........!"
What the fu- How does he even know-?!

He just pulls his head back a little ways and watches my expression as my eyes dart down to his wrist. "Hmm? Sorry, am I hurting you?" he asked tenderly. 

My eyes quickly peek back up and I QUICKLY shake my head. "No, no no no...." I stammer out, struggling to ask my thoughts. "I just- How do you know how to-?" 

Then he whispers to me with a sudden deepness to his voice after. "Its a….long story. Don't worry about it." He then squints."You can just… tell me if you like it. Right....?" 

Wow! The way he spoke that is just sending shivers down my spine. It wasn't his usual tone or nervous voice. It was so confident. I exhale out and nod softly. "Okay…."

As soon as I say that, he starts moving his fingers and I shudder from the feel of it. His eyes seem to twitch when he feels what he is doing and looks almost bothered, but seeing my expression below, seems to erase it completely. He steals the air from my lips twice before making his way back down to my neck, instantly going back to my tattooed spot, gently sucking onto my skin. I continue releasing tiny whimpers and gasps, while it almost sounds like he's a growling predator. 
He starts to speed up his hand, just slightly. I hold onto the back of his head and kiss him with all of the passion I have as I moan and whimper so desperately and softly, almost weak in my voice. 

Then after a minute, I finally start to moan out loud for the first time. "Aww, shit. Ohh. Mmm yeah, just like that....." He hums deeply with a nod In response. "Aww fuck yeah! Aww yes please.....!"

Right there, my mind is so consumed and clouded by this sudden arousal, and I can't stop moaning out his name in between the smooches......

"......okay maybe they were in this one..... Da la da, doot do-do-"

.....that NEITHER of us are able to hear the footsteps or even the sound of the voice that is approaching the van!

"Faster, Albert...."

"Hmm?"

"Like this?" 

"Oh god! Oh fuck yeah......!"

"Wait. What in the world-?"

I hold him close as we make out while my hand grabs onto his jesns again and he pushes his fingers faster.....when all of a sudden, the doors behind us are pulled open and the sunlight shines in on us, revealing our unholy position before the eyes of Johnathan-fucking-Frymouer!! 

It only takes him a second to identity what's happening before he SWIFTLY turns his head away. 
"WHOA!!!! Whoa!!" 

We pull up and we both Gasp! 
"OH MY GOD!!!" 

"JOHN!!" Albert INSTANTLY slips his fingers back out, and pulls himself off of me as I race to duck in the corner as he covers my back with the jacket and he turns back, immediately with the widest eyes he's probably ever had! "I- I- I can explain!" 

From what I could see when I was turning, Johnathan had covered his eyes as if his life suddenly depended on it. "W- Wow! I.....uh....? S- Sorry! I didn't mean- uh, I was just sent to look for you two. Pl- Plus we need some extra, uh, marshmallows from here, and th- the uh, the roasters- the weiner roast sticks..?" 

"Uh yeah. Y- Yeah, sure."
Albert reaches over and hands the supplies over to him, meanwhile I hide my head from both of them covering my mouth in shock as I'm still processing what had just happened. It feels like I've been placed into a really BAD pormo at this mome. Actually....this played out almost exactly like the dream I had about this same scenario. The camper is even the same. 

"W-We're also gonna need new lighters and extra wood. You know, it all got wet," John said. 

"Yeah. Yeah, here are some lighters. And I- I think CJ or Patrick had the extra logs in their cabin."

"Gotcha. Thanks, man." He steps back before peeking at me in the corner. He looks down, then chuckling softly. "Wow! Wow you are DEFINITELY over Liana now."

As soon as those doors close, the silence returns. I slowly lean back out of the corner laughing softly. "Well, that was.....quite a rush. At least it was him out of everyone else....."

I'm blushing, and I peek down, just wanting to make sure that this wasn't just my imagination. Indeed, that was real, and my bra is about to slip off, nearly exposing my body all the way.

I glance over at Albert who looks nearly frozen in place, staring down at his fingers. Ahh man this felt so great. Now I can't stop thinking about how he even knew how to-

Wait..... Now he's shaking.
He's trembling in his breathing. He can't stop stating down at his fingers, and above all, he looks.......triggered by something.

Oh no. What's wrong with him?
I just softly speak out. "Hey....? Are- Are you okay...?"

He quickly glances over and sees me almost naked where his eyes widen. He then turns back and shudders. "I.....I..... I've made a mistake. I'm sorry," he said as he quickly reaches over to grab his glasses. He throws his wet jacket and glasses back on in such a hurry.

"Albert? Why are you-?"

He fixes his belt. "Uh, I- I have some, uh......?" He turns back and smiles at me, but I can see the fear he's hiding behind that smile. "I- I'll head back to camp on my own, and you should too. Okay?"

"Wait, why are you acting so weird-?"

"I- I'm fine. Thanks for checking on me, but right now, I just need to be alone-"

"No, you're not fine!" I get up and reach out for his arm. "Albert, what's going o-?"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" he yelled out pushing me away from him.
My eyes widen with worry.
Albert then sighs and sniffles. "I'm sorry, but I have to go!" He rushingly bursts out the doors and closes them on the way out.

I stare at the door in silence and shame. I look down and see my body half red from the arousal.

When I'm looking at myself, I begin to hear a whisper. This voice is all too familiar. "Cheyenne......why did you rush it?" It's Jesus's voice. My eyes widen and my bones grow chilled. "Wby did you rush in without saying anything? Just like before, you didst even bother to ask.... And as such, you've triggered more than just curiosity out of him....."

As soon as I hear those words, a mixed feeling of fear and sadness overtakes me. "Oh.......Oh my god...!"
I only grow more saddened upon fully realizing what I was just doing. Then in anger and sadness I just grab onto my hair and fall onto my back screaming. "Ah, dammit!! Why does this keep happening?!!! WHY CAN'T I PUT THIS ALL BEHIND ME???!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Albert stops behind a tree and lays his back against it catching his breath, looking around to see if anyone else is around. He glances down at his jeans, newrly sore from how much more stiff he's become. He grasps onto his hair and slides down to the ground. "No..... No! Not again....."

Not again.....?
Yes, because there was a secret revealed about Albert not too long ago, and we're gonna learn some more about it in the next chapter.
So, the reason that I had for wanting to make this chapter 18, was because the writing is the closest thing intimacy wise that we're gonna see that's 18+. (Ba-dum-tish)
Although in my original version, this moment in the story was NOT supposed to go as far as touching each other within their underwear. But then in chapter 16, I came up with a little twist for Albert's character, and of course, that'll be explored and explained more next time. And last I decided to switch this around because, after the breakup in 17, I had a feeling that having this happen immediately after, probably wouldn't be a good idea so moving this behind another chapter along with the established time jump, I personally think that it worked out better this way.

Also just on a side note, some of the stuff that Albert was talking about on the trail, a lot of that comes from my own personal experience, given how I was single for nearly my whole life up until college. His whole mindset about waiting and being single for so long specifically, I've felt these similar things before, so it was oddly therapeutic for me to share those through this character.
But yeah. Albert and Cheyenne got a little freaky. And next time, we'll see the repercussions of that.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

135K 5.3K 40
Lacey Anne Ferry grew up on a cattle ranch in Montana where riding horses was an everyday part of her life. She loved the horses, cattle, and the har...
3.7K 920 35
Dani has loved Josh since high school. It started out as a crush, but a senior trip changed their lives forever. Suddenly, they were making a movie a...
2.6K 89 8
(DISCONTINUED. REWRITE IN PROGRESS) The year is 2050. The world has gone to hell. Everywhere you look, it's just ruins and devastation. It's so fucki...
306 5 9
Harley Maddie Johnson a careless 17 year old girl. A personality screaming "I don't give two shit who you are, if you're not my friends or family the...