Unholy āœ”ļø

By jinniyakim

Jin. Slumped in deep dejection, his unpleasant experiences scarred him for life. He thought he wasn't capable... More

Prologue
I . Mirror
II. Cravings
III. Lucky
IV. Deceive
V. Alone šŸ”ž
VI. Desires
VII. Attention
VIII. Beauty
IX. Appearance
X. Deceits*
XI. Marriage*
XII. Transparency
XIII. Need*
XIV. Thinker
XV. Beginning*
XVI. Line
XVII. Nightmares
XVIII. Chances
XIX. Desperate
XX. Deep
XXI. Hatred
XXII. Fallen
XXIII. Decisions
XXIV. Stitches
XXV. Sinful
XXVI. Option*
XXVIII. Endless Mistakes***
XXIX. Back Biting
XXX. Untold***
XXXI. Swept
XXXII. Hidden
XXXIII. Instinct
XXXIV. Reflections
XXXV. I Can't
XXXVI. Evidence***
XXXVII. Friction
XXXVIII. Caught
XXXIX. Words
XL. Sanity
XLI. Walk Away
XLII. Empty
XLIII. Butterflies
XLIV. Memory
XLV. Season
XLVI. Unholy
XLVII. Back
XLVIII. Finding Joy

XXVII. Torn (New)

6.7K 571 218
By jinniyakim

Life's greatest lessons are usually
learned at the worst times
and from the worst mistakes...

★°°•°°★

★°°•°°★

Everyone commits mistakes. It's kind of redundant to hear that mistakes can make you a better person because you learn from them. In my case, I think my past mistakes made me a pathetic idiot.

I learned from it but I dealt with it the wrong way. Mistakes cannot be fixed with another mistake. I know that but I still did it anyway.

★°°•°°★

Jungkook poured a shot of tequila on Taehyung's shot glass. Taehyung dabbed some salt on the back of his hand, took the shot, and sipped a lemon.

"You had a bad day?" Jungkook inquired, looking concerned at his friend.

Taehyung shook his head as he watched the liquid being poured again into his glass. "No. Not really. Honestly, I'm starting to enjoy it."

Jungkook nodded with a smile. "Hmm... Is it Jin?"

Taehyung let out a short laugh. "And what made you think that it's because of Jin?"

"We've been friends for so long Taehyung."

"You know, because it's normal to you."

Jungkook laughed, held his palm up as if surrendering. "I'm not judging you! I saw you texting him. Am I being nosy?"

Taehyung did not answer. He just stared at his glass with a small smile on his face.

"So it's confirmed. No words. Your smile. You're having an affair with your assistant," Jungkook smiled as if he was teasing Taehyung who just looked down, and a boxy smile formed on his mouth. Jungkook laughed, slamming his hand on the table. "I'll be honest with you, but I did try it on him. I know you know that. He's gorgeous, he's a flirt, but Hoseok blocked me before I could even take another step."

"I know. You had lunch with him. You even tried it on him at Hoseok's party. It's your nature, I'm not surprised." Taehyung could not agree more. He knew Jungkook well.

"How did you find it? I mean, that could be the reason why our friendship might end. You know."

Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head, "I'm sorry, but I guess Jin is not interested to hook up with you."

Jungkook laughed. Rubbing the back of his head as he found Taehyung's comment true, but embarrassing, "Well, surprisingly, he's the first. Everyone's running after me but he, he's difficult. I'm shocked you made it. And to top it all, you're married! He's really up for a challenge, don't you think?"

Taehyung smirked and took another shot of alcohol, clearing his throat as he faced his curious friend. "This is shit, Kook. At first, I thought I'll feel guilty, but now, I'm craving for him all the time."

Jungkook laughed once more. He raised his hand to order two more bottles of beer. As soon as the waiter left, he faced Taehyung again. "Why should you feel guilty? There's no time for guilt! Enjoy it, man!"

"You seemed so expert in this, huh?"

Jungkook leaned back on his chair. "Have you ever think of Jimin cheating? I mean, he's young when you and he got married. People tend to get burnt out at times."

Taehyung's smile slowly disappeared. His eyes fixed on Jungkook who handed a bottle of beer to him. "Please don't get me wrong. I'm just asking."

Taehyung snorted. "Jimin will never cheat on me. If there's someone who is more in love between us, that would be him."

It's now Jungkook's smile that disappeared. Shifting in his seat, he leaned forward to stare at Taehyung's eyes, "I'm sorry for bringing this up, but I know you already noticed but you just don't want to speak up. I know you.

Hoseok and Jimin used to be close. Namjoon and Hoseok too. Namjoon and Hoseok aren't as close as before. They are civil. Like what happened at the party. Namjoon went out early. But Jimin? What happened?"

Taehyung sighed, "Well, honestly, I asked Jimin about it, but he said it was something about an unfinished business plan. Hoseok just keeps glaring at me whenever I try asking. So I guess I'll leave it there. It's between them.

Between Namjoon and Hoseok, maybe because Jimin is my husband so he sided with Jimin. You know Hoseok, he can be a bit of a nagger. Jimin and Namjoon are close friends, so I guess that's it. Don't tell me you're suspecting Namjoon and Jimin?"

"Well no. Not exactly them. But you know, some other man. What if? I mean, before, it seemed as if you're the most loyal man alive. I even thought you will never think of cheating. But look at you now. This might not be your first, right?"

Taehyung shook his head, "Many men and women tried but failed. This is my first. Perhaps, Jin being my assistant, we always see each other, we have lots of chances. Maybe that's why. And about Jimin cheating, just in case, I don't know yet. I'm doing it now. I have no right to react negatively. All I know, this is the first time I did this."

"Well, it's still the same. You still cheated. It doesn't matter if it's your first. The issue is, you're married and cheating. I cannot relate. I've never been married and that is exactly the reason why I don't want to get married. I don't want to be in that period of my married life when I'll wake up and looking for someone other than my husband. I mean, that will make my life more complicated. I'd rather be free, I can have sex, say goodbye the next day, hook up some other time, it doesn't sound good either, but at least, I am not tied to someone."

"You're lucky."

"I am," Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung shrugged. "You're three years younger than me, but since the beginning, you're the person saying all the right things to me. I'll step on my pride now, but I should have listened to you."

"Hey! There's nothing good in cheating you fuck!"

"I'm not talking about it. I'm talking about from the beginning," Taehyung lowered his head.

"Come on, Tae. Don't bring that up. I thought you've moved on,"

"You've told me to wait because we were both young. But I was scared. Besides, I thought you're only doing that because it had been your nature since we were young.

And my father barking at me and warning me about his business. Mom was hyperventilating and was in the ER almost every day. Jimin's parents were so furious they threatened to pull out the stocks from my father's company..."

"Which they eventually pulled out," Jungkook added.

"Because their own business went into a spiral. And Jimin's father was sick. They needed money. It's shit to get married because of your obligation to save your family from shame," Taehyung, s tears formed, but he looked up the ceiling to stop it from falling. "I wonder, what if my parents did not force me to marry and gave me choices? I know I was in love back then. But to be honest with you, I was hesitant about getting married. But it happened."

Jungkook stood up and sat beside Taehyung. Patting his back for comfort. "No time for regrets. It was all over and done."

"Jimin is amazing in some ways. Maybe I love him so much that I accepted all his flaws, even though I wanted to correct them. We learned from each other, but sometimes, I wonder what if I followed my heart eighteen years ago? What if I ignore the threats, stood up for myself and be brave enough to speak and just wait like what you've advised me to do. Do you think I'll be happier?"

Jungkook took the bottle and drink some more. Staring blankly at the wall. "I don't know. Everything happens for a reason. We all have a choice. We commit mistakes. You learned from that anyway. Why am I, a player, advising a married man 3 years younger than me? Am I trustworthy enough? And why are you saying that? Are you not happy with Jimin?"

"I don't want to lose my family."

"How about Jin?"

Taehyung took some moment to answer, "I'm happy when he's around. I get to see what I am missing when we're together. I don't know. I know I am being selfish. I have kids. But that's what I feel."

Jungkook shrugged before taking a sip of beer, "I'm just really glad I'm not married."

***

A doorbell turned Jin's attention from the TV to the front door. Pressing the security monitor, he saw Taehyung standing at his doorsteps, causing him to open the door immediately.

"I've been waiting for you," Jin smiled as he opened the door wider so Taehyung could walk in.

Taehyung walked in, he almost tripped but Jin held him to stop him from falling.

"You've drunk too much," Jin removed Taehyung's coat and hanged it on the hook behind the door.

Taehyung pulled Jin to the waist and kissed him on his lips, walking him until Jin's back was against the wall. "I miss you."

Jin smiled. He leaned on Taehyung's chest as he tightened his arms around Taehyung's waist. "What happened? Is there something wrong?"

Taehyung's hand caressed Jin's hair while the other was around Jin's back. "Nothing. I just had a fun night with Jungkook."

Jin looked up. He could smell alcohol from Taehyung's breathe. "Hmm... It's good that you were able to drive safely."

"Jungkook drove the car for me."

Jin's eyes widened a little. "Jungkook? Did he know that I live here? I mean--"

Taehyung leaned down to kiss Jin to stop him from talking further. "He knows about us and please don't worry about him. His mouth shut."

Jin just stared at Taehyung. He doesn't know if he should believe that Jungkook was trustworthy enough to keep their affair. He was worried, but he chose to listen. No one knows Jungkook better than Taehyung. "I will prepare a soup for you. You can take a shower in my bedroom first so you'll feel better."

"I'm okay. Cup ramyeon is okay,"

Jin shook his head, pulling Taehyung towards his bedroom and giving him a clean towel. "I don't like you were eating instant food. Just take a shower so I can cook. Go."

"That's why I like you."

Jin stopped and turned around to look at Taehyung. What he heard made his heart beat faster. Not because he's worried. Not because he succeeded. But because it made him feel something he used to feel when he's not yet numb to love.

He stared at his man, who was staring back at him. Jin didn't know what to feel or how to answer. This wasn't how he planned it. This wasn't how he foresaw things to turn.

He liked what he heard.

He loved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 727 22
A twenty five year old with a painful past and an equally hellish present, trying to escape from all the miserable things in his life. A twenty six y...
1.6K 128 12
Jungkook and Areum were happily married,but who knew the person Jungkook loves the most will cheat on him with his own bestfriend.. Jungkook was deva...
1.6M 28.9K 23
How would you describe love and hate with one word?" Taehyung stares conflictedly at the ravenette, taking in the fading bruises on his neck and the...
26.7K 1.3K 10
Wanting to restart his life and move on, Jeongguk stumbles back into the arms of his ex-boyfriend and it seems that he doesn't feel as disgusted as h...