do-over

Por strwbrygh0uL

COMPLETE a story of a boy falling from the sky, who meets a demon, and is given the chance to live again. wha... Más

do-over: intro
i ; peak
ii ; room
iii ; dinner
iv ; tease
v ; conditions
vi ; dinner date
vii ; experiment
viii ; hot [M]
ix ; rents
x ; lunch [M]
xi ; the park
xii; in the past
xiii ; restaurant [M]
xiv ; surprise [M]
xv ; ice cube
xvi ; hanging out [M]
xvii ; seduction [M]
xviii ; needy
xix ; romantic dinner [M]
xx ; angel
xxi ; RDJ [M]
xxii ; proposal [M]
xxiv ; the art
xxv ; his meeting
xxvi ; the beach episode [M]
xxvii ; bj alex [M]
xxviii ; selfish
xxix ; hate sex [M]
xxx ; therapy [M]
xxxi ; do-over: "epilogue"
end
A/N
a/n spoilers for side chapters not yet published
ch special 17

xxiii ; the hospital card [M]

44 1 0
Por strwbrygh0uL

I collapsed on the bed, exhausted from moving so much stuff into Adrian's room. He wasn't concerned about my stuff in there - as I was feeling like a big burden - because it.. really was quite the large room.

"How are you doing? I feel like you shouldn't be-"

"You already said a million times that I shouldn't be lifting so much! I know... I'll stop now, I'm at my limit," I was still feeling weak from the hospital, and Adrian was being worried about me. He had done most of the heavy lifting. Even though there wasn't really anything too heavy to lift. All the furniture had to stay in the guest room. Thank god Adrian's closet was massive.

"You're not starting to regret it, are you?" He asked while stopping by me to kiss my forehead.

"It feels like a lot of commitment but it also feels right... But I'm still nervous.." I shrugged and he nodded before taking the rest of my stuff to the closet.

"Now you have to change in front of me and we have to share a bathroom," he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I shook my head in mock sadness.

"This is why I'm nervous," I started laughing when he gave me a look. "I'm just kidding. Watch me strip tease every time I get dressed."

"You do that it's not gonna be pretty. Plus, you getting dressed early in the morning is not safe. I swear I saw you punch yourself in the face one time."

"You saw that?! Oh god that's so embarrassing..." I buried my face in my hands. "I really can't function in the morning, can I?"

"Nope," he grinned, "but it's cute."

I huffed and shook my head. "You know what?" Adrian hummed in question and looked up from what he was doing. "We need to go on a date. You know we've only been on like two dates."

"Every day feels like a date when I'm with youuuu," he was clearly teasing and I groaned while laughing.

"Noooo! That was awful!" I watched him walk up to me, both of us smiling. "Never again!"

"It's true though. But a date would be," he gave me a kiss, "very nice."

"No sex in the bathroom this time," I shook my head at him and kissed him again.

"Okay," another kiss, "if you insist." He kissed me again, and this one lasted longer. "Can we just..." His lips brushed mine, "do this all day..?"

I hummed, giving a small smile, before kissing him again. "Nope. You have work to do."

He leaned back, eyes narrowed at me. "You mean moving you in."

I nodded happily and he only rolled his eyes.

"You're doing great," I moved back to the head of the bed and leaned against the pillows and headboard. "Maybe I'll give you a treat later."

"I don't know if you should be doing anything too aggressive," he gave me a teasing look and I crossed my arms. "I was gonna say something else but I forgot..." I was watching him continue moving things when he asked me about dinner.

"If we go out, though, what will Adley do? She'll just be eating dinner by herself," I commented and he gave me a look. "Mm, Adrian's possessive~.."

"I just had the urge to fuck you senseless," Adrian said and quickly added, "too bad you're too weak for that."

"You- You asshole! You can't tease me like that!" I chucked a pillow at him. "I'm not weak! I'm perfectly healthy!"

He gave me a deadpan look. "I'm not fucking you a day after you got out of the hospital."

"Are you sure~?" I sat up on my feet, teasing him. "I'll just do it myself then." I started to reach down when Adrian threw the pillow back at me. "Ow! What the fuck! Is this how you treat someone that just got out of the hospital?!"

"You can't pull that card like that!"

"Yes I can! I'm a hospital patient! I have more rights than you right now!"

"You little bitch..." He shook his head while walking over to the bed.

"Fuck meee pleaseeee," I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Pleeeeaaaaaase!"

"Why are you so desperate?!" He laughed, looking surprised.

"Technically..." I tilted my head, "we've gone, what, four days..? Without sex?" I straightened back up and lowered my voice. "I'm probably sooo sensitive."

Adrian narrowed his eyes at me. "Why are you so goddamn horny all the time?"

"Is that bad?" I pushed my fingers into his hair.

"Not necessarily.." He trailed off, eyes flicking down to my lips.

"I could take care of you, yanno," I slid my hand down his chest only for him to grab my wrist.

"Baby you were in a coma for three days. You've only been awake for one," he placed my hand back up by the other around his neck.

"And you don't feel horny at all, at having no sex for four days? I didn't talk to you at all for four days.. You didn't get to sleep next to me for three whole days," I kissed his neck softly, trying to tease him as much as possible. At this point I just wanted to see what he would do.

"No." He deadpanned, giving me a flat look. "Okay so.." he looked away for a second, expression dropping. I started laughing. "I was hard to not talk to you. It was hard to sleep away from you..."

"Mmh, so? You wanna take a nap or something?" I asked, acting seductively. But he knew I was teasing. He burst out in laughter and I followed suit. His smile was so gorgeous. It was nice to see instead of his worried expression. He had seemed so stressed even after we came home from the hospital.

"I really did miss you," he rested his forehead against my shoulder and I hugged him tighter to me.

"I'm sorry, Adrian... I didn't mean for it to happen.. I didn't mean to worry you.." I kissed his ear softly. "Everything will be fine from here on in, okay? I feel... so much better than I ever have." He leaned back to look at me. "I think I'm really healing.. Although I think I should see a therapist."

Adrian was smiling at me sweetly, his expression showing nothing but love, and it made my face warm. "I'm so proud of you, you know that?" He kissed me gently. "You've made so much progress and I'm glad that I was here with you through it all."

"It couldn't have been done without you. But you know love can't heal everything.." I mentioned and he nodded almost solemnly. "So I'll go to therapy.." I paused, eyebrows drawing together. "You know... This is a really big step. I really have made a lot of progress.. I'm... proud of myself, too."

Adrian's face lit up and he kissed me quickly. "I'm so so so proud of you."

The reaction made me feel like I had done something amazing.

"I love you," I spoke quietly, noticing his eyebrows raise in surprise for a second before he smiled and kissed me.

"I love you too." He hugged me tight and I returned it, face flushing as I smiled. "Yanno I can help you look for a therapist, if you want? And I can pay for it for you.." He nuzzled my neck and left a couple kisses on my sensitive skin.

The kisses made my body a little too warm. I gripped onto his shirt.

"I-I..." I took a deep breath after pushing him away a teeny bit. "That's extremely generous of you, you know.."

"But?" He questioned, glancing at my neck.

"I was gonna say it may be a responsible, adult thing for me to do but... Therapy is kinda expensive.." I pursed my lips as I thought about it.

"Let me treat you... It's no big deal if I spoil you, right?" He leaned back down and started kissing on my neck again.

"Well..." I huffed out softly, body nearly shaking at the feeling, "if you- ahh- insist-" My words faded out into a soft moan. "That's very nice- mmmmh- of you.." I was panting softly now, as Adrian was leaving quite a few hickeys on my skin.

"That feel good, hmm?" He spoke against my skin. I felt his tongue slip against my skin and I gasped out softly. "It was hard to resist when you were begging so hard for me to fuck you.. Can you say it again please baby?"

"I thought you said," I took a pause to pant, "I was... too weak.." I was getting hard fast. "Adrian-"

"Shh," he laid me down, hovering over me, and continued kissing my neck. "I think you said you were gonna give me a treat?" Adrian started pushing my shirt up.

"Oh! Oh my.." I moaned quietly as he pushed a hand up my shirt and brushed his thumb over my nipple. "Adrian- Mmh! Oh, please... Not.. right now..."

"If not now, when?" Adrian slipped my shirt off and started kissing down my chest.

"Adley will be back soon," I panted into the room. I really should stop denying him when I want it so badly...

"She'll know who you belong to," he gripped my hips harshly, still kissing dark marks onto my skin.

"She's not a threat!" I pushed his head up gently. "You can't wait..?"

"Until when?" His eyes looked dark, only convincing me more. "Just let me..." he kept eye contact with me as he leaned down and slipped my shorts down.

"Ahh!" My back arched deeply as pleasure coursed through me. "A-Adrian!"

He hummed around my cock, making me grip the comforter below me.

I continued to let out the most sinful noises, getting closer and closer to my climax.

Then suddenly, Adrian released me, making me instantly glare at him.

"The fuck?! Why did you stop?!" I felt tempted to slap him or something. "Are you trying to punish me or something?!"

"Shut up," he said while leaning up, before capturing my lips in a kiss and letting me taste my own pre-cum. And then he was jacking us both off. "Don't cum without me," he whispered against my skin and let out a hot groan.

"Mmh," I shook my head, "let me cum please..." He continued jacking us off while he kissed me. And then he was pulling away again, head dropping as he continued. "Adrian~!" I cried out and we came together. But I watched as he immediately hooked my ankles over his shoulders and leaned down between my thighs. "Oh!" I bit back a moan. "Wh- Someone's eager...!"

"I don't feel satisfied yet," he pulled away for a second to say. "Three whole days..." And then his tongue was thrusting into me again and I was gripping his hair. I felt my eyes start rolling back before he decided it was time to slip in. "Do you need to be prepared more?"

I gasped out at the sensations. "Ah! Yes! Y-You're too big, you asshole."

"Shut up, please," he said while filling me with three fingers. I covered my mouth with my hand and squeezed my eyes shut. "Mmh, quiet Jax is kinda nice... I don't know whether to say I want to keep all of your moans to myself or if.." He started putting his dick in. "Or if I want the whole world to hear your slutty moans.." He thrusted, making me toss my head back and try my best not to cry out too loud. "Mmh, moan in my ear baby." He dipped down, kissing my neck gently while he thrusted. My body was on fire. And I wasn't handling the sensations very well.

My nails dug into his back and my back arched as he continued thrusting without remorse. I tried to keep my moans quiet and just for him, and, to be honest, it was kind of alluring. I wanted to see what else he liked.

"T-Tell me what else you.. ahhh.. want," my voice shook but I didn't care. All I could think about was pleasing him.

"Keep eye contact with me," he nearly growled out while pinning my arms above my head with one hand. The other reached down to jack me off once more.

"Adrian!" I exclaimed, feeling myself nearing my climax again. The eye contact felt so vulnerable, it was making me harder. "Fuck..." I started gasping out as I got closer, and Adrian let me cum. The power of the orgasm made my eyes roll back and my legs shake.

"Baby I haven't cum yet," Adrian was still hard, "what will you do to help me finish, hmm?"

"Wh-Whatever you want..." I was still feeling the effects, and I was loving this.

He got up briefly and came back with handcuffs, which he used to cuff my wrists together. Then he pushed me down and spread my legs.

"Let me use you like a fuck toy," he pushed back into me. the new angle making me cry out in pleasure. But I was already feeling the overstimulation. "My pretty little fuck toy. Is this too much for you?" He started thrusting rapidly.

"N-No... I just.. want.." I bit my lip and clenched my jaw. "I just want daddy to be pleased..." Was that cheesy? Yes. Did I still think he was being extremely hot? Absolutely.

My mind was quickly fuzzing over with the pleasure. "What else does daddy want?"

"Will you let me choke you, kitten?" He asked, still thrusting hard and fast. I nodded quickly and he grabbed my neck and started slowly squeezing the sides.

We love a man that knows how to choke properly..

I felt myself nearing yet another climax and I wasn't sure I could take anymore. The overstimulation was driving me mad.

"Look at kitten drooling... What a disgusting slut," he pounded into me harder while tears slipped out of my eyes. I was feeling absolutely euphoric. "Is three times too many, babyboy? What if I don't cum this time?"

I thrusted myself onto him and I watched his head tilt back. I continued this, trying not to cum until he did.

"Oh fuck," he moaned out, gripping my thighs now. He went harder, if that was even possible. "Mmm, babyboy you feel so tight still.."

"Daddy please cum in me!" I had officially lost my mind. "Do whatever you need to cum! Please cum!"

He hummed, looking satisfied, and pulled me harder against him. "Ohhh, fuck... Babyboy you feel so good.." Adrian looked like he was gonna cum soon, and I was definitely going to cum soon. "Ohh the way you clench on me..." His head dropped a little and he only increased his pace. "Oh! Oh fuck!" Then his head tilted back and I came right before his cum filled me up. He pulled out a couple seconds later and collapsed next to me.

"That was... humiliating," I covered my face with my hands. "And we need to wash the bed again."

"You are so hot... It really wasn't humiliating, it was just..." he leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry if I went too hard, are you okay? Do I need to get you anything?"

"You... could have gone harder, but that's understandable since.. I just got out of the hospital," I looked over at him. "That was great sex, thank you... And.. you were really hot.." I paused, slowly smirking, "I told you you couldn't handle three days without me!"

"You bitch," he laughed, pulling me closer to him. At that moment we froze at the sound of the door unlocking. I quickly jumped up and shut the door. "Let's take a shower and then make the bed, okay?" I nodded and followed him to the shower.

"Sooo... what was going on when I came home? Y'all shut that door pretty damn fast," Adley wiggled her eyebrows and I felt my face warm.

"It's hard to have secret sex when someone else lives here," Adrian caressed my face as he walked past, and gave a little wink. "Although I know someone has a kink for that."

"Shut up!" I laughed, burying my face in my hands briefly. "Whatever it's not like I have anything to hide." I watched Adrian grab something out of the fridge. He came back and handed me a piece of cheese. A smile slipped onto my face as I took it from him and in turn he kissed the top of my head.

"So are y'all doing anything fun tonight?" Adley asked, pulling her knees up to her chest. She looked like an egg or something sitting that balled up it was kind of funny.

I looked up at Adrian before he sat beside me. He brushed the hair away from my ear and kissed it softly.

"You're so pretty," he whispered in my ear, making me shiver and making my face warm.

"I think we're going out on a date tonight, no?" I slipped my hand into his and he pulled our hands into his lap.

"We are, but neither of us are sure what we're doing," his thumb brushed over my hands. "I think we might just go out to dinner."

"We should go on a real date sometime," I piped up, my mouth running faster than my brain and leaving me needing to explain what I meant.

"Cuz dinner isn't a real date?" A smile slipped onto his lips as he cut me off.

"Shut up," I glared, "I meant.. We should go somewhere cool like... I don't want to say aquarium because we shouldn't support them.. but things like that." I gasped, "babe let's go to an art museum!"

He looked at me fondly, making my heart skip a beat, "okay."

My eyebrows furrowed and I leaned back. "It's just that easy? You're not gonna complain or suggest something else?"

This made him pause. "No. You just looked so excited. I can't say no to you." My face warmed at his words and I leaned back as he tried to kiss me.

"Too... sweet.." I was leaning off the couch, hand on the floor now as I dragged myself away. "You can say no to me, yanno." I slid onto the floor.

"Never," he was smiling softly as he leaned down. Then he froze and looked over at Adley. I followed his gaze. She was shaking her head. ".. Sorry."

This made Adley laugh. "All good. Just.." she started mock sniffling, "reminding me of how lonely I am."

"You didn't find a cute human in France?" I asked, standing up and fixing my clothes before I sat back down. Adrian pulled my legs over his and I naturally looped my arms around one of his.

"Well..." She looked up at the ceiling, "not necessarily. I was really too busy working. All I did was admire this one guy from afar... Anyway!" She clapped her hands together. "Let me commence my movie night. You guys go get ready."

I looked at Adrian and he leaned down and kissed my forehead before I moved my legs and we both stood up.

"Awh.. I realised I can't get ready in a different room and then surprise you with my outfit.." I held onto his hand as he led me to our room.

"That's okay," Adrian closed the door after I entered. "I think I was promised a strip tease?"

This made me laugh. "No, no!"

"I won't get horny, promise," he pressed his palms together. "We already had enough sex. For now."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Then why don't you just take my clothes off for me. In a nice, sweet, loving way."

He chuckled cutely and walked up to me before proceeding to kiss me softly.

"Just go get ready, sweet boy." His voice was soft in my ear and then he kissed me again, making my knees a little weak and my eyelids flutter.

I hummed dreamily as I pulled away. "Okay..."

He only smiled and kissed my cheek. "Are we dressing formal?"

"Of course!" I started collecting some clothes from the closet, speaking loudly as I entered further into the room. Then I carried my clothes to the bathroom and started changing.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

289K 18.1K 81
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...
5.1M 215K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
24.4K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020