Ambivalence - yoonseok

By tae-yum

A troubled hybrid is forced by his sanctuary to live with Jung Hoseok, a lawyer who takes care of his friend... More

warnings/before statement
1 - y o o n g i
2 - j i m i n i e
3 - b i t c h
4 - m a l l
5 - a n x i e t y
6 - e p i p h a n y
7 - t h e_c o n t r a c t
8 - m e m o r i e s
9 - t o o_m a n y_e m o t i o N s
10- w h o's_h i s_d a d d y?
11- b a d_w o r d s
12- I ' m_s o r r y
13- u n w a n t e d
14 - y e s_m a s t e r
15 - n a m j o o n
16 - p a t c h w o r k
17 - n i g h t_n i g h t
18- s u r p r i s e s
19 - u n d e r s t a n d i n g
20 - c u r i o u s
21 - w e i r d
23- i m p r o v e m e n t
25- p r o m i s e
26 - f r i e n d s
27 - n o r m a l
28 - c o n f r o n t a t i o n
29- f i x e d
30- s w e e t
31- o u r_s t a r
32- s t o r m
33- a r g u m e n t
34- m a r t i n i
35- u n f a i r
36- c a r e g i v e r
37 - m o r n i n g
38- a t t a t c h m e n t
39- w a n t
40- c o n f u s i o n
41- h i s_s c e n t
41- h e a t
42- h e a t_p t 2
43- a f t e r m a t h
44- t o y
45- c l o s e
46- s m a l l e r
47- b o y f r i e n d

22- s a f e_s i g n a l

1.2K 78 53
By tae-yum

12:41am Friday 😘

Unedited

When Jungkook opened the door to the hybrid's bedroom, he held back a moan.

Jimin was sitting on the bed, back arched and legs spred as he pleasured himself with a vibrator. He jerked forward a bit, tossing his head back in a particularly loud moan once he seen Jungkook in the doorway. The younger wasted no time in rushing over, pressing a kiss on to Jimin's forehead.

"You're so pretty, Min," he whispers while pressing another kiss to Jimin's lips. The hybrid mewls, keening at the touch and opening his mouth to deepen the kiss but Jungkook pulls away.

He begins taking off his clothes, watching as Jimin's beautiful thighs begin shaking as he pushes the vibrator inside of his at a faster pace. The self lubricant between his cheeks began leaking down on to the blankets and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to taste it. Having two hybrid bestfriends came with both pros and cons, one pro being that Jungkook could have the luxury of eating them out whenever he pleased. He was a certified freak after all.

"P-please...Jungkookie please touch- Ah!" Jimin tried to speak but was thrown into an orgasm, body spasming and moans tumbling out of him mouth.

Jungkook, once out of his clothes and only in his boxers, hovers over Jimin, pulling his hand that held the vibrator. "No more of this, Minnie. I'm here to help you now."

Whimpering and nodding, Jimin throws the toy aside somewhere. He wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulls him in for a kiss. It's messy and wet, with tongue and teeth clashing and moans being shared. Jimin pulls away when hs gets a wiff of another scent, a familiar one.

"Y-you were with Taehyungie?" He frowns, panting a bit ti catch his breath.

Jungkook nods, "he woke up feeling clingy so I've been in bed with him all morning." He blushes a bit, thinking about how clingy Taehyung was after their morning sex.

Jimin sighs, cupping Jungkook's face with one hand. "You don't have to lie, Kookie. I-I'm not mad." Jungkook's face turns into Jimin's palm, pressing his lips on to the warm, soft skin.

"We had sex after you left and earlier this morning. He didn't want me to go but I didn't want to leave you to deal with this on your own-"

"I would've been fine, Jungkook." The hybrid sighs out when Jungkook lowers down to nip and lick lightly at the fading hickeys on his neck.

"No, you were crying, Jimin. You've had bad heats but you've never cried that hard."

"I'm a crybaby, you already know this-"

Jungkook leans back up to peck his lips, cutting Jimin off. "But you're my crybaby. And I'm going to take care of you, now spread those pretty legs for me."

Jimin blushes deeply at that, sheepishly spreading his legs and watches as Jungkook crawls down to fit between them. He picks up Jimin's cock, hot and heavy and leaking precum despite just orgasming a while ago. Jungkook presses his lips to the tip, Jimin moaning a bit. He licks at the slit, lowkey enjoying the slightly salty substance that oozes out as his hands grope Jimin's thighs.

The smaller male groans as his hands grip the sheets underneath him. He had to refrain from putting his hands in Jungkook's hair since he knew the younger didn't like it. There was a reason as to why but that will be revealed in a later chapter.

Finally, the younger moves a bit lower and bits his lip as he watches Jimin clench and unclench around nothing, slick slowly coming out. He takes his thumb and rubs around the rim teasingly, Jimin's breath getting heavier in anticipation. "Damn, you're so wet...", Jungkook mumbles before leaning in closer and blowing on it.

Jimin clenches in surprise, whining. "Q-quit teasing!"

With a light chuckle, Jungkook gets to it and presses his tongue flat against the other boy's hole, licking from the crack up until his balls, going back down and doing the same once more. Jimin's legs twitch, gasping out at the feeling.

"M-more! Fuck, please Jungkook!"

Jungkook wastes no time in finally diving in and full on eating him out, relaxing his jaw so that he could fit as much tongue as possible inside. Jimin moans loudly, fighting the urge to close his legs around Jungkook's head. His toes start to curl as Jungkook flicking his tongue, inappropriate sounds coming from between his own legs.

"Hnng! F-faster! Ahh~!" He let out a high pitch sound when Jungkook added two fingers, slurping around them as he thrusted them quickly. Jimin's hips start to stutter, attempting to grind down to meet his thrusts. He couldn't keep his head straight, tossing it side to side and whimpering out curses.

Without warning, Jungkook shoved in four fingers, mouth moving up to Jimin's neglected cock. Jimin practically screams at both the pain and pleasure and tosses his head back as Jungkook's fingers perfectly pounds his prostate. His eyes rolls back, back arching once more and hands coming up to grip his swollen pecks. His breath escalates and his body begins shaking violently and before he knows it, he's orgasming hard.

His upper back lifts off the bed, moans tumbling out of his mouth as he spills into Jungkook's mouth, the younger hallowing his cheeks and sucking on him, causing Jimin to actually scream out. His orgasm lasts for about fifteen seconds before he falls bacl limply on the bed, huffing and whimpering at the overstimulation as Jungkook continues to suck him dry.

The younger pops off his now soft cock and licks around it, collecting any missed cum on his tongue snd swallowing it. He pulls out his fingers from Jimin's hole and glances up at the boy as he sucks the slick off of them, slurping and making obscene noises. Jimin moans at the sight, watching as Jungkook practically deep throats his own hand. When the younger deems them clean enough, he dips down and licks up the mess between Jimin's cheeks.

"Damn, Kookie, you're s-so good with your mouth..." Jimin praises him breathlessly when Jungkook finishes his little 'cleaning' session.

The younger is awfully quiet though, sitting on his knees next to Jimin on the bed. The latter sits up, fearing that Jungkook might've slipped into littlespace but is relieved when he speaks.

"H-hyung...will you...um..." he glances away from him, cheeks flustered as he shifts a bit, hard on straining against the fabric of his boxer briefs.

"What do you want, Kookie?" He asks with a light frown, surprised when Jungkook moans out quietly. He then glances down at how Jungkook's hand palms himself slowly.

"You want a blow job?"

Jungkook nods, still not making eye contact. He's usually fine with giving pleasure but when it cane to recieving it, he became shy and reserved and it was hard to get him to be vocal during sexual activities.

"You don't have to be shy, bab- Kookie." Jimin comforts, kissing his lips tenderly. They linger for a while, Jimin's heart beating heavily. When they pull away, they flash smiles at each other.

"How do you want it?"

"Laying down." The human mumbles and Jimin nods, shifting so that Jungkook can lie back and he can fit between his legs.

"Can I...um...f-fuck your mouth?"

Jimin, although suprised, finds himself nodding. "Anything for you, b- Kookie."

Jungkook raises himself up on his elbows, biting his bottom lip with hot cheeks. "Say it." He mutters but he knows Jimin heard it due to the way his tail suddenly starts wagging behind him.

"Say what?" He asks just to watch Jungkook turn redder and glance away.

"Call me b-baby boy..."

And Jimin nods, caressing his thighs lovingly. He kisses the skin, not too bothered by the peach fuzz on it. Hair never bothered him, it's natural and no one should be shamed for not shaving it. "I bet you'll enjoy me calling you baby boy before fucking my mouth open, won't you?" He speaks, voice a bit lower than before. Having the upper hand on someone who usually tops is definitely a huge turn on for him.

Jungkook nods, a pout making its way to his lips. "I-I want to fuck your mouth now, hyung."

"I have to warm you up first, baby." Jimin chuckles, licking the skin on the inside of his thigh. Jungkook gasps, biting his lip. Jimin bites down on the skin, letting his teeth stay for a while before releasing and licking the skin to nourish the bite. He didn't bite hard enough to break the skin, but enough to leave a light red mark.

Jungkook moans quietly when Jimin does it again, this time closer to his throbbing erection. He threads one hand into the hybrid's hair while the other reaches down to pump his neglected cock. Beads of precum drip down the sides, maing it easier to move his hand.

Jimin makes a few more love bites on both thighs before sitting up a bit and gently removing Jungkook's hand. "Feel free to pull my hair, just watch out for my ears." He flicks them for emphasis, Jungkook nodding distractedly while trying to control his breathing.

He ducks down and takes the thick length in his hand, kitty licking the tip as his hand massages the shaft. "You ready, baby boy?"

Before Jungkook can properly answer, Jimin takes him all the way, deep throating him without a problem. He holds for a second as Jungkook pants audibly before lifting back up, sucking the tip and beginning to bob his head. Jungkook's hand tightens in his hair, encouraging him to go faster.

The room is filled with slurping sounds and loud, breathless pants from Jungkook. He groans softly when Jimin squeezes his length with one hand and fondles his balls with the other. It was always a bit disheartening for Jimin whenever he felt like he failed to make Jungkook feel pleasured but the boy always reminded him that he just wasn't that vocal during sex. Jungkook could feel the pleasure, but he didn't like being too vocal about it. The loudest Jimin has ever heard him go was whenever he was with Taehyung. Jimin felt like there was more to the excuse Jungkook gave but didn't press him about it.

"Fuck my mouth, baby boy." Jimin says once he lifts off Jungkook's hard and heavy cock. Saliva and precum dripped down the corners of his lips.

Jungkook doesn't need to be told twice as he roughly grips Jimin's hair and yanks him back down on his cock, meeting his plump lips with his thrusts. Jimin releases muffled moans, further stimulating Jungkook and making him go faster, thrusting up into Jimin's abused mouth. Jimin gags when his nose touches Jungkook's happy trail, throat constricting around his cock as he chokes, small tears appearing in his eyes. He decides to pull through it, despite barely getting enough oxygen through his nose. He consented to this and even if he was starting to regret it, it made him feel better knowing Jungkook was enjoy it.

Jungkook starts to moan, giving Jimin motivation to just wait it out, even if his jaw is now aching and his lips are numb. He closes his eyes and takes it when Jungkook accidentally pulls one of his ears, trying not to show the pain he was starting to feel. It wasn't unbearable pain, but it was uncomfortable. He continues to ignore the fact that he could barely catch his breath for at least two more mintues, tears falling down his face, until Jungkook is groaning and spitting out curses.

Jimin opens his eyes, wanting to see Jungkook's face when he cums. The younger's eyes are scrunched closed and his mouth hangs open in pleasure. Jimin feels pleased just seeing that he made Jungkook feel good. Suddenly, the tears falling down his face become more meaningful. They become more heartfelt, despite the position they're in. In his head, Jimin wants to give his all to him, to let Jungkook do as he pleases with him because he craves that relationship with him. He craves for the day Jungkook would finally say 'I love-

"Shit! Ahh! T-Taehyung!"

Jimin feels shock run through him but before he can actually process what Jungkook said, there is hot cum in the back of his throat and he can't breathe. He taps Jungkook's thigh in a frenzy, tears pouring down rapidly in a panic as he chokes. Jungkook's hand has his head held down tightly by his hair and ear, making it hard for Jimin to lift up.

Jungkook holds for a few more seconds before releasing Jimin, the hybrid immediately coming up and gasping for air, coughing while crying at the same time. In a different circumstance, he would be angry, but in his over emotional state, he can't help but to cry. And who wouldn't? Not only did Jungkook moan someone else's name but he didn't honor the 'safe signal,' which is used in place for the safe word when the person is unable to speak.

"W-what the f-fuck!?" He cries out, coughing in between words. Jungkook's face turns guilty, frowning at the state Jimin's in.

"Hyung, I-"

"Y-you d-didn't-" he stops to cough as his nose and throat burn simultaneously. "Y-you didn't st-stop!"

"I-I...I'm sorry, I thought you could take it-"

"I w-was signaling f-for you to st-stop but a-apparently nutting is m-more important th-than me!" And that's all it took for Jimin to break, spiraling into littlespace subconsciously in an attempt to destress. He begins sobbing, sounding terribly hoarse and tired as he hugs himself with one arm and rubs at his throbbing ear with his other hand.

"Jiminie, I'm so sorry! I promise it will never happen again-"

"K-Kookie h-hurt Minnie l-like papa did!" He wails out, everything feeling ten times worse now that he regressed into a younger headspace.

Jungkook began getting choked up, feeling his heart break at the site in front of him. He managed to make Jimin feel unsafe in one of his most vulnerable moments. He doesn't realize that Jimin is also upset because he had called out to Taehyung during their vulnerable moment.

"Minnie, please calm down! I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Jungkook was glad that Jimin's heat seemed to be residing for now, otherwise he'd be in an even worse situation.

Jimin continues to cry, shifting a bit so that he can cover his 'prince parts.' He then begins crying even more when he remembers he's naked. Jungkook grabs the blanket and wraps it around the little, shushing him softly.

"I-I'm gonna go get some towels and clothes for you, okay? Just stay here and I'll be back really quickly." Jungkook says before sprinting out the room and to the bathroom he came back with a damp towel and a dry one. He unwraps the blanket, Jimin whining at feeling exposed as Jungkook quickly cleans the dried cum off his stomach and chest. He also made sure to wipe underneath him, Jimin grunting in discomfort at the action.

He then went to the boy's closet and pulled out some random shorts (which semmed to shrink as soon as Jimin put them on) and a loose graphic tee. Jimin's crying lessened bt was still there, whimpering every now and then. Once he was dressed, Jungkook pulled on the pants he was wearing earlier and led Jimin to the livingroom.

"Can you be a good boy and watch cartoons while I make you a bottle?" Jungkook asks, watching as Jimin hiccups before putting his thumb in his mouth, completely ignoring Jungkook.

"Jimin?" He calls but the little just whines, pressing his hands to his throat and sniffling. Jungkook realizes that he must've caused Jimin a lot of pain. The guilt he feels in too much, and he suddenly has the urge to regress but refuses to. Jimin wouldn't be in this position if it weren't for him. Instead, he rushes to the kitchen and grabs a bottle, since it would be easier for the little to drink from due to his sore throat. He pours in milk, squeezes a shit ton of honey and a little bit of cinnamon into it. He shakes it up before putting it in the microwave, making sure to remove the nipple so that it doesn't melt due to the heat.

Once it's hot enough, he shakes it up some more before literally running into the livingroom. Jimin is curled up against the arm of the couch, whimpering while crying. Jungkook squats down in front of him, about to ask what's wrong until Jimin speaks first.

"D-does Kookie l-love Minnie?" He sniffles, eyes glossy and lips red and swollen. Even in distress, Jimin looks adorable.

Jungkook nods, "of course Koo- I do. Why do you think I don't?"

"C-cuz' Minnie knows Kookie loves T-Taehyungie a-and Minnie w-will be left a-all alone again..." he says though it comes out as more of a broken whisper since it hurt to raise his voice.

Jungkook's eyes widen in surprised. He watches Jimin's face scrunch up the way it usually does when he's about to cry really loudly. He quickly presses the teat of the bottle to his lips, Jimin immediately latching on and sucking though tears still fell from his eyes as he hiccups.

"I love you and Taehyung. You guys are my bestfriends-" Jimin cuts him off, removing his bottle and staring into Jungkook's eyes with an obvious hurt expression.

"K-Kookie doesn't h-have to lie...Minnie isn't mad. J-just very very upset."

.................
Yall know damn well i can't write a chapter without angst ✋🏾😭 Did you enjoy it tho? I haven't written smut in a while so please let me know.

For more explanation about 'safe signals' its basically just like a safe word, but for when a person can't speak. For example, in subspace or giving a blowjob or even during a bondage/gag scene. This is them letting their partner know that they need a break or that something hurts.

Sexual & non sexual Subspace will appear more later in the story, can you guess which person will have it? A hint is that this person is not a Little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 8.6K 22
Min Hansoo was disgusted with what Hoseok's mother made him do at such a young age so he took the boy to live with him and his son Yoongi. Or Yoongi...
40K 2.5K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...
78.9K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...
77.9K 5.4K 56
Yoongi doesn't have much faith in finding a romantic partner. His track record with relationships has not been good. It's gotten to the point that he...