You And I (A Zayn Malik Fanfi...

By Arpita010

Love is a bond that can untangle all the knots. Love is a feeling that can heal the pain that has existed for... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Author's Note
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Author's Note.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Author's Note.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Epilogue.

Chapter 34.

661 18 7
By Arpita010

Harry's POV.

"Niall? Done with it?", I asked Niall who came out of the pathology room slowly.

"Yep it's done. How's Zara now?".

"She's not good. Like the doctor said a lot of blood has been lost. And there might be chances of internal bleeding as well.", I left out a sigh.

"Oh my. What the hell just happened in just a few hours."

"Wait where's Zayn?", Niall asked me looking around the area.

"And Liam?", he added.

"I don't know where did Zayn go. And Liam went after him."

I walked back towards the bench, and my eyes fell on Sasha, who was hugging herself, trying to be calm, and not panic again.

My instincts made me walk up closer to her and I sat beside her on the bench.

I looked towards Sasha, just at the same time when she turned to look at me, and our eyes locked with each other.

Maybe for a minute or so, I kept staring at her, before she shifted her gaze to the ground, and I felt a bit disappointed.

My heart was pumping more blood than usual, and I was actually feeling something very strange inside me.

I looked up to her once again with adoration, though she was a mess right now, but she still looked beautiful as ever.

Without realising what I was doing, I moved my hand to hers and pulled it closer to me, so that it was right in between the two of us, and I wrapped my fingers around her, holding them like I would never get a chance to do this again.

I actually had no idea what was I doing.

Maybe my heart won over my mind this time.

She looked up at me, with a bit of a frown. Obviously she was confused at my actions, but I didn't pay heed to them, and only tightened my grip around her soft hand.

She looked down at our hands, and an adorable smile went up her face.

Seeing her smile like that in such a long time, I felt a sense of ease at my heart.

For the very first time, I made her smile genuinely.

Good going Harry! I mentally patted my back.

"Thanks Harry.", her cracked voice came out, but listening to the sound of her voice only sent butterfiles in my stomach.

Damn, stop being so adorable Sasha.

I was snapped out of my fantasy world when the doctor came out of the operation theatre, with a grim look on his face.

"Doc how's she now?", Louis asked the doctor in a hurry.

"The test reports have arrived. Fortunately, there's no internal bleeding. You can say she's out of danger for now. But she needs to wake up until tomorrow morning."

"She will wake up.", I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me.

I turned around to find Zayn and Liam walking close to us, with Zayn's eyes bloodshot.

"Can I see her?", Zayn asked the doctor with his eyes full of hope.

He loves her so much. And my heart aches to see him like this.

Zara, please wake up dear.

"Yes you can, but right now we're shifting her to the I.C.U. So once we're done with that, you can meet her. But one person at a time.", the doctor infromed us.

All of us nodded in agreement, and the doctor walked past us towards his cabin.

"Guys all of you please go . It's very late at night. I'll stay back here with Zara.", Zayn said to all us in his husky voice, and I could easily tell he has cried a lot.

"I'm staying here with you.", Liam said to him.

"And so am I.", I said after him.

"And so am I.", Sasha said from my side, tightening her grip around my fingers.

"And so are me and Niall.", Louis said from the front.

"Come on guys. Niall you must be feeling weak after loosing so much blood. Please go back and take some rest.", Zayn tried convincing us.

"Nope we're staying here with you.", I snapped him.

"Guys I'm serious. I'm fine okay. Go back to the dorms.", Zayn glared at us.

"Nope.", all of us said in unison.

Zayn looked at each of us and a smile went up his face, only to vanish within a few seconds.

"Fine. You guys are so adamant.", Zayn exclaimed, seeming comparitively relaxed.

"We know!", Louis patted Zayn's back and dragged him to the bench.

"Sit here. And relax okay. Zara will be fine.", Louis tried to calm him down.

Zayn slightly nodded and relaxed on the bench.

 I suddenly realised that my stomach was grumbling with emptiness.

"I'll go get something to eat for us.", I said to everyone, and turned around to walk towards the canteen.

"I'm coming with you", I heard Sasha from behind me.

I looked back at her and smiled, as she caught up to me and started walking beside me.

Zayn's POV.

After visiting the church, and praying for Zara's dear life, I felt a bit relieved.

The hope inside me strengthened, and I had a gut feeling that she will get better real soon.

Although I broke down completely in front of Jesus, I knew he would help us.

I knew he would set everything right.

And that's exactly what happened.

She's out of danger for now.

Hearing those words from the doctor, relief rushed through me.

Thank you Jesus. You heard me.

And I know she'll wake up before morning. 

I know she will.

"Mr. Malik? You can see her now.", the nurse called out to me, peeking from the I.C.U. 

I quickly got up from the bench and rushed towards the room.

I looked around the room, searching for Zara in between so many patients, and when I caught sight of her, my heart dropped to the ground.

Zara was completely covered with lots and lots of pipes. Some were connected to her forearm, some were connected to her shoulder, and some went down the blanket which covered her.

Her head was wrapped in bandage, and an oxygen mask was connected to her mouth.

Her neck was clad in a bandage, because of the fracture in her collarbone.

I stood there, staring at my princess.

Never had I imagined I would see her like this, in such a miserable state.

Anger boiled inside me as George came back to my mind, and I clutched my fists tight.

"Sir? You can sit there next to her.", I heard a nurse standing in front of me, pointing to the stool next to Zara's bed.

I nodded at her and mouthed 'thank you' before walking towards Zara slowly.

Every step I took, only increased my grief.

A sense of regret rushed through me. Maybe I should have gone with the girls to the Mall.

Maybe if I would have been there, Zara wouldn't be lying on this bed unconscious.

I could have stopped this from happening.

I could have been hit by that car. And I would have happily accepted it over Zara being hit so badly.

I dragged the stool outside, and took my seat next to my world, my everything.

Never taking my gaze off her, I held one hand of hers in mine, and brought up the other one to her forehead, gently caressing it.

My heart ached liked I had been stabbed straight at it.

A tear went down my cheek, and I closed my eyes, forcing back the tears, and then quickly opening them.

I tightened my grip around her palm, and kept staring at her, with longing, with love, with hope that she'll open her eyes any minute.

"Baby, please wake up."

"Zara? You can listen to me right?"

I swallowed the bile down my throat and took a deep breath.

"I know you can listen to me."

"Please wake up baby. Look I'm here, right next to you."

"It hurts to see you like this baby. And it's hurting really bad."

"I know you won't like to see me like this. You wouldn't right?"

I took a few deep breaths again, and spoke again.

"So please wake up baby? I'm waiting."

"Please Zara."

Not seeing any reaction from her side, I sighed.

I rested my head on the edge of the bed, and kept my eyes on her, hoping those beautiful eyes will open up right now.

(heyyy guys!! :) :) did u like this chapter? plz tell me in the comments below :) 

Zara is out of danger wooohooo!! :D :D But i hope she wakes up sooon :')
Well let's hope for the best.
To the side is an edit made by me! :) how is it? :p

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FAN! PLEEEAASEEE!!

I love you guys xo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 596 44
Life is.. an adventure. A daring adventure towards an unknown future. You take risks, you work hard and gain glory. But, its beauty depends on how mu...
31.1K 770 38
Alexis was a regular 18 year old girl. her life was totally normal. she went to school, had a boyfriend, had family. but what happens when something...
360K 8.4K 71
Everyone wanted him but no body knew him "Because I said so." He said to me while pinning me against the wall having a tight grip on my arm. *** "the...
28.8K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...