do-over

By strwbrygh0uL

COMPLETE a story of a boy falling from the sky, who meets a demon, and is given the chance to live again. wha... More

do-over: intro
i ; peak
ii ; room
iii ; dinner
iv ; tease
v ; conditions
vi ; dinner date
vii ; experiment
viii ; hot [M]
ix ; rents
x ; lunch [M]
xi ; the park
xii; in the past
xiii ; restaurant [M]
xiv ; surprise [M]
xv ; ice cube
xvi ; hanging out [M]
xvii ; seduction [M]
xviii ; needy
xix ; romantic dinner [M]
xx ; angel
xxii ; proposal [M]
xxiii ; the hospital card [M]
xxiv ; the art
xxv ; his meeting
xxvi ; the beach episode [M]
xxvii ; bj alex [M]
xxviii ; selfish
xxix ; hate sex [M]
xxx ; therapy [M]
xxxi ; do-over: "epilogue"
end
A/N
a/n spoilers for side chapters not yet published
ch special 17

xxi ; RDJ [M]

34 0 0
By strwbrygh0uL

"Be quiet!" Adrian whisper-yelled, still chuckling a little. We were on his bed, me straddling his lap. I was being a little hyper and loud despite Adley sleeping in the guest room.

"Aren't the rooms soundproof?" I bit back some more laughter, trying to calm down. "Let me have fun.. I like making you laugh.." I pouted at him and he smiled, before his eyes crinkled and he started laughing again. Only for him to slap a hand over his mouth.

"That was so funny..." he tried to bite back his laughter while I smiled. "Don't make me laugh this late at night."

I rolled my eyes. "I can't control the humor..." My expression dropped. "Anyway... Do you have anything you want to talk about about today?" It was then I realised it was just after midnight.

"I mean... there is a lot I want to talk about. But, it's late and I have work tomorrow. Can we talk in the morning?" His eyes were looking a little sleepy.

I jumped up on my feet, accidentally stepping on his leg in the process, making him cry out silently and send me a glare.

"Fuck," I covered my mouth to keep from laughing too loud. "Shit.. I'm sorry," I stumbled a little, getting loud in my panic.

"Shut up!" Adrian laughed loudly. His eyes widened and he smacked a hand over his mouth as well. "That fucking hurt," he grabbed "my" pillow and smacked me with it. I yelped out quietly and smacked it onto the floor. "Why do you have so much energy?"

"Wh-" My eyes widened as I wobbled a bit. "Ah ah ah!" I waved my arms around before steadying myself. Adrian only grabbed my wrist and pulled me down, resulting in me smacking my head loudly on the wood headboard. "Fuck!" I whisper-screamed, holding my head as I fell to my knees on the bed. "Jesus fuck!"

"Oh my fucking god," Adrian grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay! Do you need anything?" He spouted off quickly, before he started laughing a little.

I tried to slap him but my head hurt too bad, so I missed and quickly went to grab my head. "Jesus... fuck... Holy fuck," I turned my eyes to glare at him. "You! Asshole!" I got up and kneeled over his lap, smacking his arms. "My heaaaad..."

"Do you need ice, baby?" He was still giggling a little. "I'm so sorry..." I huffed and sat down on his lap.

"Mmm," I whined, crossing my arms. "It huuuurts.."

"Oh, baby," he positioned me so that he was cradling me. "That was so fucking loud.." he chuckled, but quickly bit his laughter back as I continued glaring. "Not funny. Do you need ice?"

"It was... a little funny... But now I'm gonna have a fat bump on my head because of you!" I pouted and crossed my arms again.

"Could that give you a concussion?" He leaned down, studying my head. "Ahhh babes it's really swelling."

"You made me ugly!" I covered the bump but only winced when I accidentally touched it. "Nnn," I whined again. "Ice please..." It hurt worse than I thought, and quickly gave me a headache. I also felt ashamed for acting baby but... Eh.

Adrian picked me up koala style as he stood and headed out to the kitchen. He opened the freezer and retrieved an ice pack while I started yawning.

"Mmm, baby in pain," Adrian set me down in a chair at the dining table and knelt beside me. He held the ice pack to my head while I yawned again. "Baby had an exciting day today, huh..."

I nodded gently, eyes closed now.

"Jax?" I heard Adrian's voice from a distance and I hummed.

Then everything was black.

*****

I groaned softly as I stretched and cracked my eyes open. Last nights events washed over me and I pulled myself quickly into a sitting position before I looked at the clock.

10 am?!

What time was I supposed to be working...?

I checked my schedule to see today empty. I proceeded to huff and rub my eyes.

A couple minutes later I wandered out to the kitchen to see a note for me.

Good morning stinky. I made you breakfast for whenever you wake up. I hope your head is feeling better hehe..
~ Adrian

The "i" in his name was dotted with a heart and I nearly burst at how stupid and cheesy (cute) it was.

I pulled my phone out.

Adrian🖤
10:04

your handwriting is shit

good morning to you too little bitch

the note is cute.. thank u

of course baby

hhhhhhhhshdjw

?

ita roo early for you to be calling me baahy

ghhhshshhHHh

go back to sleep babyboy

AdRaisn

what, do i have to completely stop calling
you pet names in the morning-

yes.

thats lame

stfu

baby~

NO

aegiya~~*
(*in Korean, cutesy way to say "baby")

im truning my pheon Off

baby nooo

dont CALL ME THese things

km so tired iys tol EaRlY for thas

why are you making so many typos-

this is how i type shut the fuck up

Youre making me feel too many thinsg
this early in the morning itss Not GealThy

what is baby feeling-

im going to eat breakfast now

😀👍🏻

bye

dont use those fucking emojis

babe

DONT LEAVE ME ON READ u asshole

I clicked my phone off and opened the fridge to find the delicious looking breakfast.

I couldn't believe how much I liked Adrian texting me things in Korean. Even if he just said baby.

(Bold bc its supposed to be in Korean but I'm not translating all that.. translations in next "chapter")

Adrian🖤
10:09

hey did u see ads this morning

ads?

adley-

yeah i got up just as she was finishing
getting ready

ahhhh

was it awkward

not really

she's really nice you know

im aware

hey i

hmm?

i like you~

what-

why are u typing so cute
omg

ahhhhh

no

youre so cute ~

I felt my face heat up as I started fangirling over his text.

Adrian🖤
10:14

what-? you acting cute?

you don't like it-?

uh

no

its very very cute

uh

nnnnn

no

bye

baby ㅠㅠ

NONObshs

d

no

I clicked my phone off and ignored it's buzzing while I ate.

Now I just needed to hear him speak it...

I picked up my phone and called him quickly.

"Yeoboseyo*?" He answered, voice deep and unnecessarily sexy.

I quickly squeaked at the response.

"Baby.." I started, biting my lip.

"Shit," he laughed. "You're horny."

"What the- fuck?! No- I-" My face was burning and my heart was hammering against my ribs.

"Baby~..." He groaned into the phone. "I like it..."

My legs pressed together.

"Fuck.. baby..."

"Mmm, no, no more. I'm gonna hang up now..." I was.. indeed getting a little hard. Let's blame it on his deep voice..

"Why don't I stay on the phone while you jack off?"

Well damn was that idea tempting...

"N-No..." I looked down at my growing bulge.

"Baby... Don't lie to me.." Adrian's voice was so low it was sending me over the edge. "I know you want it.."

"No.. Please..." I groaned softly at the tightness in my shorts.

"It's okay, baby. You can do it... I like to listen to your cute noises.." He was tempting me into phone sex... It wasn't like I hadn't done it before.. But it had been a while... "We have to hurry.. I have a meeting soon.."

I practically scrambled to stand up and went to his room where I shut the door and climbed onto the bed.. before I hesitated.

"Hmm? Is baby shy? It's okay... You can do it.. I know you want it," he was practically whispering into the phone, laying it on thick for me. I then slipped my hand into my shorts. "Do I make you hot? Do I make you feel good?"

I panted shortly, holding my phone to my ear with my left hand while I slowly started pumping my length with my right.

"Louder for me please, baby..." His deep voice was making me insanely hard. "Ahh.. Is it hot in here..? Your voice is making me hot.." I moaned shortly into the phone, speeding up.

"Ahh, doesn't it feel good? You're doing so well, baby~" He continued and I only got louder. "Just a little bit more..." He groaned but I was too distracted to think about whether or not he was jacking off too. "Does it feel good? Your voice is making this hard for me... I'm getting close just listening to you..." I whined out, head tilting back a little. "Little bit louder, please... Faster... I want you to cum for me..."

"Ahh!" I cried out before biting into my lip briefly. "I'm gonna cum..."

"Ugh," his groan made me reach new heights, "you're doing so good... Just a bit- ahh- more.. I want you to cum all over me.."

I cried out in a whiny way as I came, all over the jacket I was wearing and on the bed.

I panted for a few moments before I groaned quietly. "Asshole..."

"Hey! Not my fault.." Adrian laughed into the phone, giving me chills. "I really wasn't expecting that. But, god, you made me so hard." He laughed again, and it sounded like music. "I should have jacked off too but.." His voice faded and there was distant talking for a second. "I gotta go, babe. I'll text you, okay?"

"Bye.." I bit my lip as he hung up. I looked down at the mess, face flushing hotly. After a few moments I finally stood and cleaned everything up, including throwing the comforter in the wash as well as the jacket and shorts I was wearing.

Then I cleaned myself up and threw on different clothes before going back out to finish the breakfast.

A few minutes after the meal I got a text from Adley.

Ads🕴
10:31

hey babes~

can we talk about something??

whats up??

i just feel so bad like im intruding on you guys-

i was just wondering if it was okay i come
back to your place after work??

ads ofc!!

you're welcome here!

come back soon so we can watch
movies hehe

eeee okay 🥺 tysm bab

ofc my love

I smiled at my phone, absolutely overjoyed that I got to see Adley again and to find that she was well and healthy. I understood her feelings but I really needed to make up the lost time and no way was I sending her back to her place until X was gone...

Ads🕴
10:32

im on my way over~

dont u dare pick a movie without me

idk... i may just put [x] on..

J ISTFG

I WONT LAMAOO

jfc u biTCh

We had an ongoing joke about a movie we both hated. Teasing her about it after so long made me happy, but there was no way in hell I would watch it again.

A few minutes later she texted that she was there and I jumped up to let her in.

She squealed happily upon seeing me and quickly latched onto me. "Jackie!"

I groaned as I closed the door. "Ads. What did I tell you about that nickname.." She pouted at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I knowww I'm sorry.. It's sho cute doe," she walked over to the couch and flopped down. "Yanno, I've been thinking of a way to repay Adrian for letting me stay here.." She tilted her head, "what should I do? I just feel so bad..."

"Adley!" I laughed, shaking my head. "You don't have to do anything, I swear!" I pulled her into my side and clicked through movies as she cuddled into me. "You don't owe him anything. Even if he did get annoyed he would have to go through me first. And if that's the case... well, you wouldn't be kicked out."

"I just wish there was something I could do..." She pulled the blanket that was on the couch over us both. "I'm a bit sleepy.." She yawned and it was only then I noticed how tired she really looked.

"Adie you been stressed?" I turned a little to look at her better and she sighed.

"I just.. I've been having a lot of anxiety about staying here because I feel like I'm intruding. And I've been super stressed about work and Xavier creeping around and everything..." She shook her head, eyes looking a little misty. "B-But.." She took a deep breath after her voice shook. "I'm really grateful to you and Adrian and I'm not gonna pass up the opportunity to avoid X and I just.." She gave a weak laugh, tears streaming now, "I missed you so much..."

"Aaadleyyyy," I felt my heart swell and held her close. "I'm so sorry you've been so stressed but I'm glad you can talk to me about this-" she gave a look that said 'duh' before she laughed quietly "-and I really hope Xav leaves quickly.. I hope things get easier for you..." I watched as she laid her head on my lap and I quickly started playing with her hair.

"You're," she yawned, "too nice... I really missed you a lot, you know... Now.. let's-" another yawn "-watch Mean Girls."

I laughed gently and selected it. "Is there anything else you want to talk about?"

"Hmm?" She hummed shortly. "I don't think so.. Well, nothing for right now. I'm sorry for ranting..."

"Oh please," I laughed, "you can always rant, you know that. Now, if you need to take a nap please do."

"Mm... No.. I want to.. watch the movie with you!" She yawned again, only making both of us laugh. "Okay but after my nap we're doing something fun!" She paused while I laughed and agreed. "I know you can't deny a nap either so if you need just fall asleep on me, okay? Now goodnight."

I chuckled down at her, "night Ads."

*****

"Jax?"

I hummed shortly before trying to stretch, only hitting Adley in the face.

"Mother.. fucker," Adley groaned, face scrunched up now. I sat up quickly.

"Sorry!" I laughed, only watching her glare at me. I looked back to find the original voice. Adrian. "Baby hi!"

"Hi," he laughed a little, "what.. is happening..?"

"Um," I looked down at Adley, then at the tv going "Roku" a bunch in purple letters. "We fell asleep watching Mean Girls."

"You little bitch woke me up from my fucking nap!" Adley reached up and smacked my arm. "Let me sleep, asshole." She started grabbing onto me to pull me back down to sleep.

By trying to escape from her she only woke up more, and eventually sat up.

"Ahh.. that was... Shit, my neck hurts," she laughed, tilting her head all sorts of ways. "You're so comfy though. I missed cuddling with you." She brushed the hair out of her eyes and mockingly snuggled into me again while I cried out and tried to push her off while laughing.

"Am I comfy..?" I looked over at Adrian as he slipped his blazer off and rolled his sleeves up. Goddamn... Adley looked at him as well, both of us awaiting his answer now.

"You are comfy.." Adrian came over and pecked me on the lips. "What do you guys want for dinner?"

"Eh..?" I looked over at Adley. "What do you want?"

"I'll eat anything! I'm the guest here so I can't complain! I'm grateful for anything!" She nodded vehemently. "Anything you want."

This made Adrian laugh as he leaned against the counter. "But... you can suggest something, yanno? You don't have to be too formal."

I hopped up and walked over to him, pushing my face into his chest. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and gave me a tight hug.

"I wan pastaaaa," I spoke into his shirt and he pulled my head back gently and raised an eyebrow. This made me smile a little and I leaned up to kiss him. "Pasta pasta pasta pastaaa!" I kissed him again, this one turning into a longer one. A contented hum slipped past my lips and Adrian quickly pulled away, clearing his throat. My eyes then widened and I looked back at Adley, who was watching us between parted fingers over her eyes. "Aha.. sowwy.."

This made Adley laugh. "All good! You guys are cute, I really don't mind. Anyway, did Jax say pasta? Sounds delicious..."

"Pasta it is then," Adrian looked back down at me. His eyes suddenly darkened and his head dipped down to my ear. "Thanks for earlier... that was so sexy.." His voice was so deep it rumbled in my ear and sent aggressive shivers down my spine. "You.. sounded so hot on the phone." His hands gripped my hips and he quickly leaned back up. "Mm, sorry..." My face was burning and I just stood stunned as he turned away to start making the dinner.

"Ahhh, Adrian.." I bit my lip, a little too excited now. I shook my head aggressively, not realising he was watching. "Do you need help?"

"You okay?" He gave me quite the teasing smile. I narrowed my eyes and shoved my sleeves up.

"I'm fine.."

"The sauce smells delicious.." Aldey's head popped up from the couch. "Do you make your own sauce, Adrian?"

"I do indeed... Secret, personal recipe,"

It was true he had hidden some ingredients from me, telling me it was a secret recipe.

"Would you tell me the recipe?" I asked curiosuly, knowing it was a big deal and if he shared with me that would mean he really trusted me and... why would you tell anyone that you knew you weren't taking to the grave with you? This was like a proposal if he said yes...

He looked me dead in the eye, completely serious, when he said "I would..."

I let a noise of surprise escape me as my face flushed, "hand in marriage?!"

Adrian laughed and pulled me into a hug. "You're so cute..." I hummed shortly, embarrassed, and kept my face buried in his chest.

"Adrian I have a question for you," Adley was sitting up and hugging her knees now, blanket spread over her body. Adrian and I both looked over at her question. "Is J a total baby?"

"J?" He asked me softly but I quickly started shaking my head, realising where she was going with this.

"No!" I looked between the two of them. "Don't answer that!" I continued shaking my head. "You bitch! We talked about this!" I yelled back at Adley and she started laughing.

"Yeah, way back at the orphanage! The bet is still going!" Adley was almost hollering with laughter. I looked back up at Adrian and shook my head once more.

"Don't an-"

"They are." Adrian cut me off, looking at Adley still.

"Jesus Christ!" I pushed my face into my hands.

"Youuuu! Little sub biiiitch!" Adley was singing now, and dancing next to the couch. "You're a spoiled suuuuub! I fucking called it you whore!"

"Noooooo!" I cried out, trying not to laugh now. "You asshole! You shouldn't have answereddd..." I whined softly, burying my face back into his chest.

"Were you not always a sub?" Adrian asked, looking confused.

"He acted like he was sooo bad," Adley laughed, coming into the kitchen, blanket wrapped around her now. "He hit on so many boys at the orphanage it was crazy."

Adrian raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh yeah, little playboy? You have a lot of boyfriends back then?"

I shook my head. "Nooo, no, no," I held onto him as his eyes sparkled with amusement despite his cold, teasing attitude now.

"I remember him swearing to me he would never be a sub. But... come on," Adley was grinning at me. "Look at you trying not to laugh!" This made me chuckle, but I quickly covered my mouth. "Your boy is so flirty. But I knew they would end up spoiled with dick up their ass. And I'm glad it's you.." Adley's grin faded into a sweet smile. "He's been through so much, I just want him to be treated right. And he looks so happy when he's with you. I hope you treat him right or I swear to god I will kill you." It was like she had given her blessing, and despite the death threat, she was still smiling fondly. "You do seem like you take great care of them and I'm eternally grateful for that."

I looked up at Adrian to find his face a bit pink and a shy smile on his face. He leaned down and kissed me tenderly.

"Okay, okay, no need to get all sappy, I know," Adley spoke, making us break apart. "Is it time to eat?"

"Adrian you are a fantastic chef!" Adley said, plate clear after just a few minutes.

"He's so good at cooking..." I said into the pasta, secretly hoping he didn't hear.

Adrian looked up and my stomach dropped. "Baby what?"

"Mmm, nuffing," I said around my food and he only shook his head. "Anyway shall we all watch a movie together after dinner?"

"We should watch The Notebook!" Adley said and my eyes widened briefly before I snuck a look at Adrian. His ears were red. "What was that..?"

Last time Adrian and I had watched that movie we had sex for the first time. That was when we had made moves on each other for the first time.

"How bout Iron-Man?" I suggested and Adley quickly agreed. "Yanno, I'm so glad that we all like superhero movies. I could watch them all day long." I had finished my plate at the same time as Adrian and he got up and took all of our plates to the sink while Ads and I thanked him.

I grabbed Adley's hand and took her to the couch where we cuddled together and I started looking for the movie.

"Which one?" I asked as Adrian started walking to the couch. He paused upon looking at us. "What? I need my time with her, I missed her." At that, Adley cuddled closer.

"Mhm... I say the third or the first," he sat at the other end of the couch. Adley and I agreed on the third and I put it on as Adrian said "yanno what. This is like that meme. Me, my boyfriend, and his 5 ft best friend."

This made Adley and I laugh before we all got distracted by RDJ and got drawn into the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
20.5K 2.4K 54
"What were you up to?" he asked with a cold look. Nix just looked at him confused. Had he done something wrong? His heart was racing. That had been c...
7.8K 614 14
[bxb] After a traumatic event, Mathew- or Matty as everyone calls him- moves into a family/friend's home; the Wilson's. Laura Wilson is his God Mothe...
527 21 15
Every one hundred years, the demon lord rises with the intent to destroy the world. A hero of prophecy is born to prevent that destruction through th...