Persphyni : I am Dangerous

Por sup_rudy_

"The sun, the warmth, it was like a blanket. A beautiful, bright, blanket that burned. Burned, my demons away... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

20

1.3K 41 1
Por sup_rudy_

"Dammit!" I groaned under my breath as the two of them walked back towards me with a head shake. We had followed them for about two floors then lost them at a classified level.

"Art room." Maya whispered as I continued to walk passed them and get to the stairs on the opposite side of the floor. They would end up beating me there but I few more minutes behind wouldn't hurt. I slowly walked passed the door that lead to the classified level and memorized the ways in. And by ways in, I meant way. A keycard. And I had a strong feeling only Tsing and Cage had it. But now that I know the direction of where they were going I can go in through the vents. The blueprints I had stolen from the janitor's closet, the older gentleman I had helped a few days ago. Poor man didn't realize how much of a help he was being to us. Sweet, too.

_______•*•*•*•_______

"So that's where my walkie went." I mumbled as I came across Bellamy talking to whom I'm assuming is Clarke while Maya watched with some sort of plans laid out on a podium.

"Anything?" Bellamy asked Maya as I approached.

"I think I found a path, but it's going to be tight. Here's the walkie Raven," I drew my attention back to the walkie when I heard Raven's name. Zoning out on what Maya was saying.

"Raven's alive?" Bellamy gave me a short nod after he got over his surprise of me standing in the shadows to Maya's left. "Let me talk to her." I went to take a step forward and grab the walkie when I hesitated. I didn't want to give false hope if I didn't make it out alive. Which is why I was okay with Clarke not telling people that I was in fact still breathing.

"Here." Bellamy motioned for me to come take the walkie but I shook my head and stepped further back.

"No. Forget I said anything. What do they need?" I said drawing the attention back to Clarke's voice coming in through the walkie.

"You have to find them."

"That's the plan." Bellamy said back giving me a slide glance which I nodded to.

"If you don't, all of this is for nothing."

"Way to be an optimist, Clarke." I mocked quietly under my breath, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah." Bellamy nodded even though they couldn't see him.

________•*•*•*•________

"When Maya said tight she really meant tight." I groaned as Bellamy led the way. His stupid earbud let him go mobile and since I'm not technically supposed to be with him, nor do I fancy talking, I'm stuck behind him.

"Shut up, I'm trying to listen to Raven." Bellamy hissed as we turned yet another corner.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll just kick your ass out of the way and continue on my own. Go left here." I told him as I envisioned the blueprint I had spent an entire day memorizing.

"No I'm waiting for— what? No one. I'm talking to myself. Go left?" I sent him a smirk, which was me really just smirking at his ass as he turned left. Don't get me wrong, as much as I love crawling around these tight vents with Bellamy in front of me. I'd rather just be going by myself so I can get through this faster.

"Hey, you think you could speed it up? My view is getting a bit boring." The last sentence was obviously a joke, but he genuinely sounded offended when he gasped.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought that you'd love it since you know, you're obsessed with it." When I heard the smirk and scoff I knew he wasn't actually offended.

"Meh, looked better in the Ark uniform." I think the heat of these vents was getting to me.

D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L, what does that spell? Someone call help because I'm being way too playful.

"So you've said. Don't worry, I'll make sure to become apart of the guard just for you." I rolled my eyes at his ass once again.

"Oh my hero." My sarcasm dripping. "Go straight." I told him as I saw the fork we were approaching.

"I'm not talking to you Raven. Yes, I'm going straight. Stop asking okay?" I really wanted to hear what was happening.

"You sound like a boy who's at a friends house and their mom called them at the wrong time." I wasn't prepared for Bellamy to stop so I continued to move forward until my hand touched his boot. My face scrunching in disgust as I hurriedly whipped my hand on my cargo pants.

"I'm at an intersection. Which way?" I tried to peek around him but he stopped just far enough away I couldn't with his broad shoulders. "Any chance you could be more specific?" Bellamy asked as he moved a little further up. I took that chance to nudge him and peek at the sets of tunnels.

"I remember this." I voiced quietly. My eyes shutting as I pictured where the lab was. "Go right!" I nearly cheered when I heard the whirling of some tool over my small shout. "Yes, first right." I confirmed before Bellamy could even get the words out.

"Never mind. I got this." Bellamy said to Raven and Clarke.

"I'd correct you, but they don't know I'm here. Let's go." Bellamy went first and eventually we dropped down onto a grate that had a ladder leading up to other levels of vents. A similar one we had taken to get down to this level.

Bellamy dropped down first a very quiet thud following when his boots hit the floor, amateur. Following him, I grabbed the wall as well, only held onto it longer as I slowly lowered myself. The sound completely silent as I shot him a wink as he rolled his eyes.

"It comes with practice." I whispered as we quietly moved closer to the sound of the drill.

"Bone marrow extraction." I explained as the sound grew closer, and we could actually peer in to see one of our own laying on the table. Tsing with a drill at his hip.

"Ready for the last treatment you'll ever need, lieutenant." Just her voice alone made me want to bust this vent off and come in daggers glinting.

"You have no idea. I've waited my whole life to breath fresh air." Emerson. He was one of the men who was going to go scouting with me the day of the fake arrow wound. He was quiet, guess not so much.

"Let's get back to this secret army she claims to have." Cage, they were both right there within my reach. All I had to do was pop this vent off and I could kill them both. And then they'd all be home free.

"I'm going to kill him." I growled lowly under my breath, a promise being made as I stared as far as I could into the room.

"She tell you anything that might help us find it?" Cage asked. The drill sounding right after. "Stop drilling, please."

"The window for extraction after death is incredibly short." Tsing.

"I only need a minute." I need less to kill both you and her.

"No, sir, nothing about the army. Though I do recall part of a hushed conversation on our walk to the gate." I looked down to the mic Bellamy was holding to the opening of the vent.

"Are they getting this?" I asked as Emerson went to continue. Bellamy gave a sharp nod as we listened back in.

"She said something about Bloodmoon." My eyes as well as Bellamy's went wide at the arena name, my arena name. "I'm assuming that's a day of attack." I could see the back of Cage's head as he nodded.

"The Bloodmoon is in a few days." I smirked, they had no idea. Clarke sure knows how to mess with people's minds, but give me the right message all the same.

"Anything else?" Cage seemed deep in thought, probably making a plan.

"No, I'm sorry I failed you sir. None of this information is entirely helpful." Oh no, I assure you Emerson, it was.

"Nice going Clarke." I whispered into the mic, hearing the slight gasp from the other side.

"Was that- oh my God." I chuckled quietly at Raven before moving away from the ear piece.

"We'll finish the job tonight." Our attention went back to the conversation between Cage and Emerson.

"Whitman just radioed in. Apparently there's a War Council meeting, happening tonight in one of their villages. All the leaders are going to be there."

"Sir, I feel good. Let me take a team out and support Whitman."

"No, he has a better chance of not being spotted if he goes alone."

"Sir, Whitman's good, but he can't take that many targets out alone." I got closer to the vent to try and catch Cage's facial features.

"Which is why we're going to use a missile." I sucked a deep breath of air in, my plans slightly changing as the new information hit. "And this time, we won't miss."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

147K 2.9K 40
"It's you - he said still hugging her - I always knew that - he puts his hands on her face, looks right into her deep blue eyes full of tears, and sm...
30K 839 25
Stefanie never had a place to call home. All she has ever wanted was a home. Somewhere , where she doesn't have to be afraid of the darkness trying t...
162K 2.8K 23
"Well, you..." I start, about to say something spiteful, before Bellamy walks up to me and places his lips on mine. Without thinking I kiss him back...
64.3K 896 25
*second book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* It all came down to that day I was stabbed. The day I walked onto 'Underground' land and was found hard...