Afraid to love (sam wilkinson)

By mayyaaxo

Bad boy, changes good girl. "I told you, you'd like it" More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
"HEARTBEAT (MATT ESPINOSA)"
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
...
Sorry omg
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 The End pt. 1
OUR SUMMER ROMANCE
Afraid to love. SEQUEL 2

Chapter 41

8.4K 170 23
By mayyaaxo

My alarm clock woke me up at 7:00am.

"Ugh, not again" I quietly said.

It took me a while to actually get up, once I did. I walked over to my bathroom, washing my face, teeth, and doing my morning routine.

I walked back to my room, looking for my makeup and my clothes.

I applied my everyday makeup, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and with a little of bronzer on my cheeks.

I changed into my clothes. A Burgundy cropped sweater, and some high waisted jeans from American Eagle. As for my shoes they were just some black converse.

My hair, I did loose curls, I finished getting ready, I grabbed my bag, phone and books and ran downstairs.

I was running late, I had to skip my breakfast and get to my car.

I arrived at school just when the first bell rang. I speed walked to my first class and luckily I made it. The day went by fast, for an Monday.

It was already lunch, I walked to my locker to put away some books and binders I didn't need anymore.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I closed my locker and turned around.

"What do you want? I don't want to see or talk to you anymore" I snapped at Sam. Walking away from him, his eyes were just tracking me.

He followed me behind, "Maya? I'm fucking sorry" he spoke.

I stopped walking and turned around. "What the hell, sam you almost 'raped' me, I was too high and drunk to even make a move..was that your plan?" I whispered yelled at him, making sure he's the only one that hears me.

"Fuck! No I don't know what was going on, I just know I wanted you badly in that moment" he said catching his breath and punching the locker we were by.

"You need to accept the fact that I'm with Jack. I really like him" I said

"But I fucking love you, what about my fucking feelings? It's okay for them to get hurt right!" He snapped

"Fuck off! You know that's not true, I obviously care about your feelings Sam" I told him. Placing my hands on my forehead.

He took my hands and grabbed them. "I'm sorry please, I just want to be close again. Don't I deserve a second chance?" He questioned me, only making it more hard than it is.

"but that what you did is ju-" he cut me.

"I deserve a second chance, please" he looked really hurt.

I looked around only seeing people walk by, and others in their groups laughing and looking so happy. While I'm here. Feeling so fucked up.

"I don't know..I guess everybody deserves second chances" I told him.

He grabbed my hands again, and he locked our fingers. "I promise you, I'll make you feel and be the happiest girl in the world"

I smiled from his words. "Ok,but please don't screw up this time"

"I promise I won't. Hey, um, come to my house after school? And play some ball?" He offered.

"I'll think about it" I told him

He nodded, only smiling. "Okay"

He smiled more, "thank you" he pulled me into a tight hug, swinging me back and forth. "I missed our hugs" he said.

"So did I" I told him back.

_________________

After school

I started walking to my car, my phone ringing. I saw the caller ID it was my mother.

"Hey mom, what's up?" I said

"I won't be here tonight, I'll be hanging out with some friends, so I left money, just in case, and made food"

"Oh alright, thanks momma! Have fun"

"Be careful baby, bye"

"I will, bye mom"

I cut the line and placed my phone back to my pocket. I saw I got a new message

Sam: my house at 4☺️

Jack: can we hangout tonight?

Me (to sam): see you there

Me (to jack): Um, sure what time babe? Xx

Jack: 6 at my place?

Me: kay😘

Jack: I got a surprise, love you😘😍

Me: I love you more😍😍

I drove back home carefully.

I went to the kitchen, and saw food prepared. I guess it was the one my mom was talking about, I warmed it up on the microwave and ate it. I checked my phone only being 3:27

I washed my plate and walked upstairs. Out of the blue, my phone vibrated.

Sam: wear basketball clothing to be comfy(: I'm waiting

Me: alright, ready to get beat by a girl?

I texted him back. I placed my bag on my door and looked through my drawer searching for some basketball shorts and a tank.

I found some red Jordan basketball shorts and a simple white tank top. I kept my converse, and fixed up my makeup.

Sam: we will see about that(;

Me: I'm on my way!

I grabbed my keys, ran downstairs and got into my car.

I drove to Sam's house, only seeing him outside already playing some ball. I parked on the side walk and walked out.

"I see you are trying to practice for you won't lose huh?" I said smirking at him.

He only smiled, seeing his pretty dimple while blushing.

"You're funny" he laughed.

I grabbed the hair tie I had placed on my wrist and did a high up ponytail. Getting ready for this challenge.

"Oh it's on fuck boy" I said, only smirking more.

He was cheekily smiling, suddenly I ran only taking the ball out of his hands and aiming for the bucket.

He got shocked, and immediately took action.

"Lebron!" I yelled throwing the ball, luckily making a bucket.

"Ayyy!" I yelled, laughing at him.

All he did, was smile like crazy. He grabbed me and started tickling me like crazy.

"Oh hell n-o" he said quietly in my ear. Laughing a bit

I on the other hand, was dying. "No! Sam stop!" I said laughing, making my eyes water.

"Awwh, the pretty girl is crying" sam said dying of laughter, still attacking me.

"I hate yo-ou" I struggled to say.

He stopped, still laughing. "You're adorable" he smiled

"And you're an asshole" I faked a smiled.

"What? You give up?" I asked him laughing.

He gave me a look, "oh really? The game is on!"

He tried taking the ball away, but I only moved it away and smirked at him

I ran up to the basket and aimed and made another basket. "Wow, you're pretty good actually" Sam commented.

"Silly. Didn't know I use to play?" I giggled.

He smiled, "you played?" Raising his eyebrows. "Yeah I played! What you think I just played Barbies?" I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Yea-ah" he said cracking up. "Enough sammy boy" I said. "Sorry" he said looking all serious, yet holding his laughter.

"Ay, uh you hungry?" Sam asked. Holding on to the ball.

"No, I ate before I got here" I said back, sitting down on some bench. I got my phone and checked the time, it was 5:10.

We had been playing for a plenty of time, "I got to leave soon"

"You just got here though?" Sam looked upset and confused.

"I got to get somewhere at 6" I simply said back. I got up and my phone ringed. I had a new message

Jack: Bad news:(

Me: AWW:( what is it?

I quickly replied back. "Where you heading? I'll go with you" Sam told me getting closer to me.

"I have plans with Jack, Sam" he nodded, bouncing the ball.

"Hey, it was fun playing some ball" I said breaking the quietness.

He quickly looked up, with a huge grin. "I'm glad you had fun, I'm kind of sad though, you won me"

I laughed "I warned you!"

He soon started laughing, "I know, I know, I just thought your thing was Barbies Ya know?" He told me smirking and bitting his lip.

I couldn't lie, he looked really good doing that. "Fuck you" I giggled.

We were both laughing and smiling at eachother. "Well, gotta go now" I said

"Yeah, uh I'll text you?" He informed.

I nodded, he walked over to me and hugged me. Giving me a kiss in the forehead. "Bye best friend" he said.

I giggled, "bye sam" I waved and walked to my car. I got a message from Jack.

Jack: basically, my parents are home so they ruined my surprise😭 sorry baby

Me: it fine, want to come over? My mom isn't here today.

Jack: be there in 5

I started the engine, I had to hurry to get home since Jack was on his way and I had to take a shower since I was all sweaty from playing with Sam.

I got home and quickly went upstairs, grabbing some undergarments, leggings, and a teeshirt that was blue
I felt my phone vibrate.

Jack: here baby

Me: come in, there's an extra key under the mat lock the door when you get in I'm upstairs about to shower

I placed my phone on my bed and got in my shower. I quickly washed my body, shampooed my hair and conditioned it.

I finished and got out, I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out to my room since I change in my room.

I started changing, when suddenly I felt someone behind me and start kissing me on my back and slowly getting upper to my neck. They had their hands on my waist.

I jumped, scared. I turned around and saw Jack.

"Jack! You scared me" I said holding on to my towel.

He started laughing "sorry baby, you look beautiful"

"Let me change, don't look at me"

He just continued starring at me. "Gilinsky!"

He smirked, "fine" he turned around. "You better not turn around"

_______

Jack's POV

"Let me change, don't look at me" she said, looking so embarrassed. It was so cute.

I just continued to stare at her, she was beautiful.

"Fine" I said, turning my back towards her. "You better not turn around" she warned me.

But I carefully, tried sneaking. I saw, the way she changed. I smiled. Thinking how she must think I'm not looking, when I really am.

I tried making it not obvious, she was putting on her Teeshirt and all she needed was her leggings. "Almost done babe?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said.

I couldn't stop smirking, I love her so much.

__________

Maya's POV

"Alright I'm done" I told Jack, while drying my hair with my towel.

"What was the surprise?" I asked.

Jack walked up to me and sat on my bed, pulling me down with him. I was sitting on his lab. "Something we would have liked" he spoke.

My eyes widened. "Something we?" I asked confused, wanting to know what it was.

He nodded licking his lips, and touching my thighs.

"What was it?" Still confused I questioned.

"Forget it" he said laughing and smiling like crazy.

He began touching my lips and placed his lips on mine. I kissed back, I felt his tongue inside. He got up, still kissing me. He pushed me down the bed, laying me on the bottom. He rolled up my shirt and began kissing my stomach.

He came back up to my lips, taking off his shirt. I began kissing his neck, he pulled down my leggings. He started rubbing my thighs "jaa-ack" I moaned

"Shh baby" he whispered. We continued when suddenly my phone ringed and Jack and I quickly stopped.

I reached out for my phone and saw the caller ID it was my mom.

I picked it up.

Me: "yeah mom?"

Mom: "hey Hun, I called to say I'll be back in the next two days with a huge surprise"

She sounded so excited.

Me: "oh? Well ok mom can't wait see you than"

Mom: "please be careful love you baby"

Me: "love you too bye"

Mom: "bye"

I ended the line. "Sorry, my mom"

I told Jack, who was still on top of me shirtless. "What she say?" He asked.

"She has some surprise and that she will be here in the next two days" I told him confused.

He nodded, "well I guess I get more time with my baby" he smirked. Placing his hand up my shirt. I smiled "I guess"

"What time is it?" I asked Jack

He looked around "uhmm.."

He found his phone " 7:36"

My eyes widened, "it's late" I got up and changed back into my leggings.

"Aw" Jack said, with a sad puppy face.

"Put your shirt back on silly" I told him

"You don't like this?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows at me and pointing to his abs.

I laughed, "no"

He continued raising his eyebrows at me only walking closer to me and getting my hand and placing it to his abs and moving it.

"Still don't like it?" He asked

Moving my hand to his abs.

I smirked. "Tell me you like it" he said.

I shook my head, my hand still touching his muscles and abs. "Tell me you like it baby" he whispered in my ear.

"I like it" whispered back in his ear.

He smirked, kissing my lips.

A/N : HI GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I LAST UPDATED AND I JUST WANT TO SAY IM SO SORRY I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR IT AND STAY PATIENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON ALSO MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT SUNDAY !! 🎈🎉 SO ILL BE BUSY BUT ILY GUYS PLEASE IM SORRY PLEASE VOTE . THANK YOU BABIES BTW NASH ALSO FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER SO HAPPY😭 HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED.

🎉🎉🎉VOTE BC MY BDAY🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 635 29
"can you please stay with me?" He said "jac-" she was stoped by him "Please liss, I need you" he said "okay" I said " I was even planning on leavin...
7.2K 194 33
A girl named Skylar Olson, has many friends. And most of them happen to be guys. Sam Wilkinson, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson & Nate Maloley and more...
49.7K 950 33
What if Jack Johnson fell in love with you?
811K 6.6K 50
+lowercase intended // whole lotta hot sex // nate maloley // not all sex though // completed!!! #1 ranked nate maloley fan fiction (7/26/21)