Taming Your Heart

Par aspar_Anchal

Serene Brown (Renne), from living like a princess to living under the rock. She's doing everything she could... Plus

one: oh my Hera
Two: back to you
Three: Hot Hot
Four: live a little
Five: I'm a hot mess
Six: take me there
Seven: Again!!!
Eight: my Imagination
Nine: or something???
Ten: you want
Eleven: she is...
Twelve: Sorcery
Thirteen: off limits
Fourteen: for Myself
Fifteen: Tame the flame
Sixteen: you again
Seventeen: Pain
Eighteen: Pleasure
Nineteen: Morning
Twenty: little more
Twenty-one: Luca bear
Twenty-two: Christmas
Twenty-three: new year
Twenty-four: Cat fight
Twenty-five: leap
Twenty-six: Anticipation
Twenty-seven:
Twenty-eight: Words
Twenty-nine: my story
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty-four
Fifty five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty eight
Epilogue????

Forty-two

593 17 0
Par aspar_Anchal

Lucas pov:

I didn't get much sleep last night. I feel tired and exhausted, but i have no choice. I woke up on the bed,alone. I rushed into my bedroom and got dressed. I have to make sure that everything is prepared for the evening. It's not that i don't believe in my managing committee, but being the boss i have to cross check everything.

I hurried out from my bedroom without eating the breakfast, and told Angela to be there with me over the phone. I was about to exit the suite, but someone grabbed my hand.
I turned around to find, this beautiful little girl. Staring at me with those big blue eyes, just like Lorine. sometimes she reminds me of her childhood, when she was a little girl. My dearest sister.

"What happened, sugar?. You need something?" i asked, kneeling in front of her.
"Luca bear.... I want to go out with you I'm bored" she pouted.

"I want to show you around, baby....but that place is not suitable for the kids. I will send the driver to pick you up, you go out with Renne or Mrs. Jenna...ok" i replied, caressing her cheek.

"Renne is busy working and Mrs. Jenna is going on shopping. I'm going to be sad throughout the day and night. You won't take me to the party in the evening...what will i do here?" she lowered her head, with a sad smile.

Renne came there, and noticed us. She just stand there, waiting for me to say something. I know this look.

"Well you are going to the ceremony today and also, i can't make you sad so let's go then. Go get ready, you only have ten minutes Sugar" i replied to her.

She smiled wide, jumping up and down in joy, like a monkey. She is just....so adorable. She ran inside, to Mrs. Jenna.

"where are you going and why you allow her to accompany you. You know its not right to roam around with a kid, when the papps are waiting at the door" Renne asked, with confusion.

"I'm going to check the avenue, and the preparations. She wanted to go out with me...don't worry I'll take care of her. And the papps are not my concern, they can print whatever the shit they want. Okk" i replied.

She just nodded and packed a small kitty backpack with snacks and fruits for her. She waited till Hera came out of her room. She kissed her,cheeks and told her to be on her best behavior.

We got out from the elevator, and exited the Hotel's main entrance. soon the camera flash blinded my eyes, and they started yelling from the outside. Hera picked one of my finger, as she kept walking along with me. She smiled at me, and than at the camera's. She flying kissed at them, and waved her hand like a celebrity.

Our security team worked so well, thanks to Jared. We hoped inside the car,and waited till we reached to the destinaion.

"Am i going to be Famous Luca bear?" she asked.
"You're already very Famous,Sugar" i replied. She giggled covering her mouth with her tiny hands
*****
The day went well. I greeted everyone,cross checked every detail about today's evening. Angela hired a very professional team for today. Its going to be a very big ceremony. Soon I'm going to expand our textile business in this city also. But one step at a time. First the hotels chain needs to be on the top.

I didn't had any breakfast today. Thankfully Hera had a few items in her tiny Kitty bag, that i can eat as well. She kept feeding me those M&M's and the cereal bars. This little girl have a big heart.

I'm excited for today's evening, I'm going to introduce Renne as my girlfriend to everyone. Because i can't stand anyone hitting on her in front of me. Some guys in the office ,always tries to get her attention, specially that Asher guy. I'm going to kick him out one day. But he did his work professionally and with loyalty. Ao my work ethics didn't let my jealous ass, Win.

Renne was so pissed on me , she wasn't even speaking to me untill today's morning. I was worried that if she'll accept my gift or not. But now i think she will..i hope so.

I took Hera with me all around the places. She is very impressively smart to be a four year old. I am impressed she behaved so well and introduced herself to everyone that i met.

It's already 4 in the evening, i should get back to the suite. Hera needs to be dressed as well. I'm bringing her to the ceremony so that, they both can meet my whole big family. I choose a cream and black color long dress for her, but For Renne, i was too confused, then Jenna suggested that i should buy the black sequined dress for her. She will look so pretty in that dress. Well she always looks beautiful.

****
I got dressed in my suit, and my stylist  did my hair. I'm too nervous and impatient today. I don't know how things will go after that. I have to give her some space. I have to show her that i really do love her. If she wants to take time, I'll give her that. I'll give her everything that she wants

After finishing my look, the stylist left the suite. I got out from my room waiting for the two special girls in my life.
Soon i heard the door opened. I turned around and turned into a statue . She looks hell pretty in that dress. The dress covered almost her entire body, but hugging her curves like a second skin.

She looks super sexy in that. She wore those long diamond earings with minimal make up. Her long wavy hair complimenting her face beautifully.I feel my heart jump with excitement. She lowered her eyes, turning in the bright shade of red. I realized i was staring at her with my mouth agape.

Hera came after her, dressed in her cute gown alike dress. Her curls complimenting her face, and lips curled in smile. Renne turned, and kneeled to fix Hera's hair.

In that moment, i feel like I'm on fire. I was aware that the dress is backless, but wasn't ready to witness this goddess. My manhood started straining in my pants. I can feel it twitching inside painfully. It feels foreign to have those dirty thoughts in my mind. I haven't fucked anyone since i met her. But now, I'm trying to ease out my problem down there. This is the problem with tailored fitting suits, you can't roam around in those with a hard on.
I tried to calm down, by counting to hundred and taking deep breaths. But it doesn't help. Renne came towards me, smiling and still avoiding my eyes. She turned all shy,and I'm horny.

I need to burry myself inside her warm, soft body so i can work properly. I shook my head to clear out, and took her hand in mine. I am so turned on right now, that if things were normal between us, i would've bent her down on the couch and fucked her brains out. But i have to wait and take this slow.

"Renne,You are looking breathtakingly beautiful today'" i complimented her.

"Thank you,Lucas" her face turned red.

But soon she regained her control and adjusted her dress, as we seated inside the Car. I can see the awkwardness in the situation. Jenna seated in front, on the couch with Hera. 
Me and Renne seated in the back. She took one beer off of the small rack, and drank it completely. I think she's nervous. So do i.

We got out from the car, and walked quickly inside avoiding the papps and their unnecessary questions. I can see her face twisted in horror. I forgot she had this weird phobia of the cameras. I patted her back, to calm her nerves. But instead, i need to control myself. Her soft skin on the back feels so smooth. Her skin is hot and i can feel goose bumps arise on her skin, from my touch. she's also fighting this urge to have me.

A waiter arrived, with drinks and snacks on our table. Renne took two glasses of champagne ,and drank it in one shot. I didn't stopped her. She needs this. Soon i received a call, that i need to receive our special guest. I asked Jenna to take care of Hera and accompany Renne on the table.

But when i returned, i found them enjoying along with 'Lorine'. Hera is giggling at her And Lorine is admiring her angelic face. Her own daughter's.
Hera is the same girl, that she never wanted in her life. She wanted to abort her,but due to some complications, she was at the risk of life danger. So she didn't aborted the pregnancy, but when she gave birth to that innocent girl, she ran away. She didn't even saw her face once .

But here she is. Mesmerized in her innocent big blue eyes, similar to her own.

This chapter is more about Hera. But next will be about ,our Serene and lucas. I will try to explain everything in there POV..i will write and create the promised hotness in next chapters..

Do votes and comments pls..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

644K 20.6K 40
***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't give up... He doesn't let go... They say...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
4.2M 135K 49
Passion. Price. Possession There are only two things Gina Gray loves more than her six inch heels and her penthouse suite: Sex and her family. When...
944 116 11
Rajveer really likes to keep his life in order and doesn't like anything that messes it up. But when his mom insists he spend the summer with a woman...