Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Facts about the book

Epilogue

4.4K 142 149
By athynathens

This is it🥺🤧
*gets tissues and started to cry*
____________________
3rd's POV

"PAPA!!!!"

The bed bounced heavily, making the couple giggle at the playful sight of their son. Jeon Jungkook was half naked while back hugging his husband Jeon Taehyung. Taehyung was wearing Jungkook's long sleeve white shirt because it feels comfortable for him.

"Beomgyu! Why are you waking up Papa and Daddy?" Taehyung grabbed his son's legs and pulled him down and gave butterfly kisses on his cheek. "Whanna hawve beakfoost wihte Papa and Dwaddy!" Beomgyu smiled brightly.

Jungkook almost fainted at the cute sight and grabbed his son by the armpits and lifted him up in the air. "It's breakfast, my little tiger" Beomgyu titled his head a bit in confusion. "Breakfoost?" Jungkook couldn't have sworn an arrow just pierce through his heart from cuteness.

"We will get there, tiger" Jungkook kissed his forehead, making Beomgyu giggle cutely. "I luv Dwaddy's kisses!!!" Taehyung pouted a bit as he walked behind his son and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's strong biceps. "What about Papa, hunny?"

Beomgyu giggled again as he kissed his Papa's cheek "I luv bwoth of ywour kisses!!!" The Taekook couple wanted to faint from cuteness because of the smile that their son had on his face. "Come on, tiger" Jungkook said as he pecked his son's forehead.

"Let's have breakfoost"

༻✦༺

"WEEEE!!!"

Huening Kai or better known as Kai is running around like an airplane in the dining room. "Kai! Baby! You might fall! Slow down!" Jeon Hoseok worry for his son that he might fall. "Seokie, let our son play" Jeon Ami told his husband as she took one bite of the chicken.

"You haven't change a bit, Ami" Min Jimin giggled a bit at the hungry queen while rocking his son, Taehyun, who is feeling sleepy. "Baby, want me to hold our precious cat so you can eat?" Min Yoongi caressed his husband's waist as he put his chin above Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin turned his head to peck his husband's head "No need, Yoonie! You can eat first" Yoongi pouted because he also wanted to rock his sweet little cat but he is still hungry too so he will let this slide.

"Soobin! Honey! Are you okay?!" Kim Seokjin yelled out of worry because he saw his son bumped into a pole while playing with Kai. "BABY! Are you ok-" Kim Namjoon didn't even finish his sentence because he accidentally tripped while running to his son.

"This is why our son is clumsy! He got it from you!" Jin carried his son by the waist. Soobin instantly wrapped his legs around his Papa's waist. "Are you okay, baby?" Jin instantly checked if his son is injured.

"Nope! Im fine, Papa!!! I got Daddy's strength!!!" Soobin flexing his muscles, cutely, earning laughters from the table. "He also got Namjoon's cockiness" Jin sighed in defeat and suddenly he felt two strong arms wrapped around his small waist.

Jin blushed instantly as he felt Namjoon's hot breathe at his ear. "N-Namjoon?" He stuttered as he felt his arms tighten again. "Our son got your beauty, angel face" Jin shivered as he felt his legs wobble a bit.

"Really? Infront of my salad?" The Namjin couple look at the entrance door to see Jungkook holding his son up with his one arm and the other wrapping it around Taehyung's waist.

"UWCLE DWESTUTOR! UWCLE HWADSOME!" Beomgyu innocently screamed, making Jin smirk proudly and Namjoon gave a 'what the actual fuck' face. Taehyung looked at his son with wide eyes. "Baby? Who taught you how to say that?"

Beomgyu titled his head, making his chubby cheeks display more. "Uwncle Jinnie swaid thwat if I cwall him hwadsome and Uwncle Joonie, dwestuctor, ywou whill bwe happy!" Jungkook's eyes twitch a bit in anger and Taehyung glared at Jin.

"Awre you hwappy, Dwaddy?" Beomgyu asked while pulling Jungkook's shirt with his innocent face. Jungkook gulped again at his cute son "Baby tiger, don't call them that again, okay? It's bad" Beomgyu looks really confuse so he put his index finger at the bottom of his chin with his head tilted at the side.

"Oh my baby" Taehyung said as he grabbed his adorable son from his husband's arms. "You don't want to hurt Uncle Joonie's feelings too, right?" Taehyung put on a sad face, making Beomgyu gasped cutely. "NOOOO!!! I dwon't wanna!!!" Jungkook smiled at the scene so he wrapped his hands tighter around his waist.

"Then say sorry to Uncle Joonie" Taehyung instructed softly making his son nod vigorously. Beomgyu turned cutely to Namjoon with his sad face "SOWRY UWNCLE JOONIE!!!" Beomgyu's tears started to fall a bit, feeling guilty already.

Namjoon smiled at his nephew and patted his head "It's okay, kiddo besides you gave me a reason on why I should punish someone" Jin gasped softly when he felt Namjoon's veiny hands squeezed his ass, tightly.

Soobin noticed that his Papa is feeling uncomfortable so he tugged into his Papa's shirt as he nuzzled his face on his chest. "Papa? Is there something wrong?" Soobin looked up to his Papa with an innocent face. Jin forced out to let out a smile, to not blow up his cover.

"Don't worry, baby! Im feeling fine!" Namjoon smirked at the cute reactions that he is receiving from his husband. Jin eventually kicked Namjoon's leg for him to stop but didn't even move at all. "You're not walking tomorrow, baby boy" Namjoon whispered seductively to Jin's ear, making him go red like a tomato. Soobin just stared at his Papa with a confuse face.

Meanwhile, Taehyun woke up after hearing Beomgyu's voice. He rubbed his eyes with his cute fist while scanning his surroundings to find his playmate as he ignored his parents' callings. His eyes lit up to find Beomgyu on his Uncle Taehyung's arms. "Gyuuuu!!!" Taehyun stretch his arms out because he wants his playmate with him now.

Jimin noticed this and let out a small giggle and he let his son down who started running towards Taehyung. Taehyung coo at the sight of Taehyun running with his arms up and his cute hair keeps bouncing up and down from each steps he makes.

"Gyuuuu!!!!" Taehyun screamed happily again, Beomgyu's ears perked up hearing his play mate. He turned around and smiled "Hyunieee!!!" Beomgyu stretch his arms out. Taehyung got the hint and slowly put his son on the ground.

Suddenly Kai unknowingly ran towards to the 2 boys while his arms are up like an airplane. Kai crushed into the two boys into the floor. "Owieee!! Kaiiii!!! Watch where you're going!!!" Beomgyu rubbed the back of his head with his chubby hands.

"Sowry!!!" Kai rubbed his head too with his hand. He slowly stood up from his sitting position, making Hoseok and Ami fainting on how cute how he is standing up with his pouty lips. "Here! Lemme help!" Soobin suddenly wiggled his way out of Jin's grasp.

Jin suddenly yelp, feeling his son wiggle his way out, and slipped between his arms. The Namjin couple look shock at on how their son just wiggled out of Jin's grasp. "Did that just happen?" Jin blinked 3 times while processing the fact his 4 year old son wiggled out from his grasp.

"Yes it did" Namjoon said with his shock voice. "Holy shit, our son is gonna be athletic!" Jin spanked Namjoon's ass, making Namjoon gasp in surprise and has a shock face. "OII! No swearing in front of the kids!"

"Guys! Guys! Let's play taggg!!!" Kai suddenly said as he put both hands in the air. "Okayyy!!! Tag your it" Beomgyu touched Taehyun while giggling loudly. "Gyuu!!! We didn't even start yet!" Taehyun pouted cutely, making his eyebrows go closer.

"Heheheh! He's it!!! He's the tagger!!! Runnn!!!" Beomgyu giggled as he grabbed Soobin and Kai's hand as the ran away from the angry Taehyun. "Ugh! This is why I rather sleep than do this!" Taehyun growled a bit, making him look like Yoongi a bit.

"Goddamn, he is like Yoongi" Jungkook laughed while crossing his arms. Taehyung pouted, not feeling his husband's hand around his waist. Taehyung boldly got Jungkook's arm and wrapped it around his waist.

Jungkook's eyes widen and blinked 3 times before turning his shock expression to a seductive one. "What's this, baby?" Jungkook whispered softly on Taehyung's red ear. "N-Nothing" Taehyung said without thinking making Jungkook growl lowly.

Jungkook slapped his ass softly, making it jiggle a bit. "You know what happens to liars, baby boy" Jungkook pecked Taehyung's mark. Taehyung let out a broken moan as he felt his mark being sucked gently. "I haven't touched you in months, baby. I wonder..." Jungkook's fingertips went down to his spine.

Taehyung bit his lip as he felt Jungkook's hands travel down to his ass. His eyes widen when he felt his fingers poking his cloth hole, his legs almost gave up. "How tight you are" Jungkook smirked, seeing his husband struggling to stand up as he spread his hole with his index and middle finger.

"WAHHH! WAITT! I WANNA JOIN TOO!" They all heard a voice from the sky, making Taekook stop at whatever they are doing. Soobin suddenly blushed hearing the child's voice and turned away a bit. Blaze was in the sky with Yeontan and Yeonjun on his back.

Blaze and Yeontan fell in love with each other, they even prayed that they can shapeshift into humans. Poseidon and Hestia heard their prayers and made them into humans the next day. Blaze and Yeontan were the first spirit animals to be ever to shapeshift into humans. The couple miraculously had a child who is a combination of both Dragon and Shark, making him the first water and fire animal there is.

"Tannie!" Taehyung ran outside to meet his spirit animal in human form. Where they are eating is an open place, they have 2 dining rooms. One is a close room with all those fancy stuff and the other is an open one surrounding the room with white columns and a mini fountain. They all prefer eating breakfast here because of the nice sight of the scenery.

"Blaze! Don't land on the flowers! Goddamn it!" Jungkook scolded his spirit animal who rolled his eyes and shot a fire ball at his side. "BLAZE!" Jungkook growled in annoyance, making Blaze chuckle as he slowly shapeshift into a human.

Blaze was at least as tall as Namjoon and has does predatory eyes and muscular body. His hair is long like how those prehistoric people are in kdramas. Yeontan is basically those femboys. He is really shy and kinda smaller than Jimin. He had the brightest eyes and smile and is very smart for a small boy.

"Tannie! Why are you here?" Taehyung asked as he pulled away from the hug. "Well, Yeonjun here wants to meet Soobin again." Yeontan smirked at his son who is already walking to Soobin. Soobin stopped his tracks and looked at his Papa with a blushy face.

"NO! I wanted to play with all of them!" Yeonjun blushed vigorously with his pouty lips and hands are clenched together at his sides. "Don't lie to me, little fox" Blaze walked to his husband and wrapped his arms around his shoulders and placed his chin on top of his head.

"You kept whining to me that you wanted to meet Soobin" Blaze smirked teasingly at his son who later blush vigorously. "Daddy! You meanie!" Yeonjun struck his tongue out as he ran away to his belove-I mean play mate.

Blaze chuckled deeply "Don't trip, little fox!"

"Jimin, don't even" Yeontan's eye twitch in annoyance when Jimin kept checking him out. "Im sorry! It's just that! I still can't believe a boy my age, is shorter than me!" Yeontan's patient has finally decreased "BOIII! I AINT SHORT! YOU'RE JUST TALL" Yeontan keeps doing his cute tantrums, making Blaze laugh on the side.

"Okay shark boy, we get it now get your hands off my husband" Yoongi possessively said as he removed Yeontan's hands from Jimin's collar. Blaze growl possessively "Min, get your hands off my husband too" Blaze smiled with his twitching eye.

"Asshole, get yo hands off me" Yoongi smiled too with his twitching eye. Jimin and Yeontan were so done with their husbands so they went in between them. "OKAY! KITTY CAT! Let's move on!" Jimin patted Yoongi's chest, making Yoongi pout because he felt brozone by Jimin's actions.

"YOU TOO, FIRE BOY! Keep it down!!!" Yeontan said, making Blaze pout "Baby shark! Where's the DraDra! You use to call m-you want a beating, Blaze?" Yeontan smiled at his husband but the terror is there. Blaze gulped at the dangerous aura of his husband.

"TAG! YOUR IT!" They heard Kai said, making Soobin the tagger of the game. Soobin instantly went after Yeonjun who's eyes went wide and started to run away. "WAHH! DONT COME AFTER ME! GO TO THE OTHERSS!!" Yeonjun cried out, making Soobin giggle.

"Na-uh!!!! Now c'mere!!!" Soobin giggled loudly as Yeonjun panic and started to run faster along with Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun. "GO TO TAEHYUN! NOT MEEEE!!" Yeonjun panted a bit, feeling himself getting slower.

"They would make a good couple" Jimin said, making the rest agree except for one person. "I refuse to let my son-Joon, I love you but shut the fuck up and let us dream" Jin glared at his husband with his blue eyes, making Namjoon zip his mouth. He maybe the dominant but damn angry Jin effects him way too good.

Everyone knew Yeonjun's secret crush on Soobin so they would tease the poor kid about it. Soobin maybe clumsy but he knows how to hide things when he needs too. No one knows his secret crush with Yeonjun too but Soobin being an oblivious kid, he doesn't know that Yeonjun feels the same way.

"Okay seriously, why are you here?" Jungkook asked as he crossed his arms. "Aww Kookie, you don't want me here?" Blaze did his puppy eyes while Jungkook's eye twitch in annoyance. "Don't call me that, DraDra" Jungkook smirked at the last one.

Blaze's eye twitch too in annoyance while a smile is still plastered on his face "Oh why you little-" Blaze didn't finish his sentence when Yeontan just suddenly slap the front of his face with his palm. "Anyway!!! We are here because we wanted to ask if you want to join us to go to the beach!" Yeontan smiled while Blaze just pouted with his husband's actions.

"OMG YEAH!" Ami suddenly said from the entrance door with Hoseok by her side. Ami is wearing an apron with some flour on it and cream on the side of her mouth. Hoseok was holding some cupcakes with whip cream on his nose.

"Gurl, where the hell were you?" Jimin said as he leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "Dumbass, is my outfit not clear enough?" Ami pointed at her apron of flour. "Is that cupcakes! I wanttt!" Jin's mouth started to water at the sight of the red velvet cupcakes.

Hoseok was about to give them until Ami stopped her husband. "Ami? What are you-" Ami shushed her husband as she crossed her arms. "Ami!?!? Dont br a greedy hoe and give us someee!" Taehyung whined like a child.

"I will if" Ami let out a deadly smirk, making everyone gulp a bit "We all agree to go to the beach" Everyone's mouth dropped because they can't go to the beach to have fun. "Ami you know we can't" Jimin said softly as Ami clenched her fist as she let out a tsk.

"Oh come on! I know we aren't teenagers anymore and we are kings and queens but can't we have a little break? The day after we are crowned as kings and queens we never have time for each other anymore! Heck I miss Hoseok's stupid pick up lines! All he has been saying 'Baby! Im tired! Can you get me water?' or 'Baby, can you massage my back?"

Ami panted as she stopped mimicking Hoseok's voice, making us laugh a bit at the performance. "All Im saying is that" Ami stop moving and looked at everyone with hopeful eyes. "We deserve a break!!!" She placed her hands on her hips while looking at all of us.

Everyone looked at her with unsure eyes, but Taehyung was first to speak "She's right" Everyone looked at Taehyung who is looking at the ground "We deserve a break! So don't be lazy bitches and get yo asses going!" Taehyung snarled as he grabbed his husband's hand.

"KIDS! Pack your stuff! We're going to fuc-I mean frickin' beach!"

༻✦༺

"THE FEEL OF SAND!" Jimin said playfully as he collapsed at the sand and started to roll around it, making Yoongi laugh at the playful sight of his husband. "Baby, you might injure yourself! Get up for awhile so we can set up the umbrella" Yoongi chuckled at the pouty Jimin.

"KAI! Don't run off without us!" Hoseok said with his worried face as he struggled to hold the stuff he is carrying with Ami. "Fuck, where did this kid get all this energy?!?" Hoseok asked as he got the strap of the bag that fell to his arm, back to his shoulders.

"You, you dumbass" Ami said as she put her stuff down and took a deep breathe. Hoseok recalled all the playful things he did in the past, and he blushed while remembering them "Righttttt" Hoseok chuckled awkwardly, making Ami roll her eyes and peck his husband's cheek.

"Cwan we ewat thwis, Papa?" Beomgyu asked his Papa while holding the sand in the air while Taehyung and Jungkook is fixing the umbrella. Jungkook's eyes widen at the sight of the san near his son's lips. "Baby tiger, we don't eat this!" Jungkook wiped the sand off his son's hands.

"Why?" Beomgyu tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Because it's bad for you. You want Daddy to eat it for you to find out?" Jungkook said making Beomgyu's eyes widen and shook his head immediately. Not wanting his Daddy to die "NOOO! Don't dwieeee!! Beomgyu luv Dwaddy too much!"

Jungkook wanted to faint again from the cuteness of his son. Beomgyu felt his body being crushed by Jungkook who cried a bit. "Daddy loves you too, little tiger" Beomgyu giggled as he hugged his emotional father. "Dwaddy dwon't crwry!!! Beomgyu will protect you!!"

"What about me, baby? Will you protect me?" Taehyung said, acting sad and pouty in front of his son. "YWES! I will pwrotect Papa and Dwaddy!" Taehyung join the hug of the people of his life. "We will protect you too, baby" Taehyung pecked Beomgyu's head.

"Taehyun! Why are sleeping again! You were all hyper a while ago!" Jimin said as he move the pillow so his son can have a better sleeping position. "Beomgyu must be his wake up pill" Yoongi chuckled as he went behind Jimin and kissed Jimin's mark, making him blush and almost let out a moan.

"You are my wake up pill too, you know?" Yoongi licked Jimin's neck, circling his tongue around Jimin's mark. Jimin shivered at the action as he gripped Yoongi's thighs. "Yoongi! Later! I promise!" Yoongi smirked against his neck and gripped Jimin's waist. "You better keep your promise, baby"

"Soobin, honey! Come here for a sec! Stop playing with Yeonjun first and let me put on sunscreen first!" Jin said as his son obediently obeyed his Papa. "Yeonjun! I'll be right back!" Soobin pouted a bit, not wanting to leave Yeonjun.

"Baby! Bring Yeonjun with you! I'll put sunscreen on him too!" Jin smiled at the pouty scene. Blaze and Yeontan went to get the other stuff at the car, leaving their son with his future husba-I mean friend.

Namjoon snarled a bit, his father mode was on as he saw Yeonjung walking to his husband. As the son of the mighty dragon and shark, Yeonjun got used to the dominant aura of his parents so Namjoon wasn't any different. This situation is different because it's his crush's father, so he feels nervous underneath his gaze.

"Namjoon" Jin's scary voice brought shivers up his spine. "Don't put up your childish acts right now or please help me Poseidon, I will dunk your head down the sea right now" Jin growled a bit, making Namjoon gulp a bit. "Y-Yes, b-baby" Jin sighed a bit as he patted his thighs as a sign to Soobin for him to sit on his lap.

The 4 couples put their umbrellas and mats all together, making one straight line of umbrellas. The Pyroians were half naked as usual and their lovers didn't like the idea. Girls and guys kept staring at them right now. The Aqurians had to glare to every single person who is staring at their husband.

"Can't you wear a shirt!" Ami said angrily while putting Kai's clothes back to her bag, harshly. Hoseok chuckled as he held Ami's hand to stop her. "Sunshine, you and I both know that I only love you" Ami's breathe hitched as her heart didn't stop beating.

"W-Well t-tell t-that to t-them!" Ami pointed out to the people at their side who is giggling and kept staring at Hoseok. He turned around to see them waving at him and winked at him seductively, hoping that he will leave his wife and start fucking them instead.

"Sure, Sunshine" Hoseok smirked, making Ami confuse and was about to protest but Hoseok got up and started to walk towards them. The girls couldn't believe that one of the kings is walking towards them. They started to fix themselves and straighten their posture while sticking their (flat) ass out.

Hoseok almost laughed and puked at the stupid scene. He loves Ami's ass only not some stupid slut's. Ami was fuming with jealousy and anger, her veins started to show as her eyes turn bright blue. She squeezed Kai's clothing so hard, it crumbled.

"My King, what an ho-" The girl who is failing stupidity on curling her hair with her finger and was shock when Hoseok slam his muscular arm down the table. "Stop looking at me. You're making MY wife uncomfortable" Hoseok growled as the girls begun to shake vigorously.

"Do I make myself clear?" Hoseok asked lowly, while staring deep into her soul with his deadly eyes. "Y-Yes, m-my k-king" The girls said, making Hoseok smirked at the respect "Good now, leave" The girls didn't need to be told twice and immediately left.

One of them tripped out of fear, making Ami laugh a bit but soon cleared her throat because she's a queen now. She can't be disrespectful towards her people but a little laugh won't hurt, right?

"Told ya, I love you, Sunshine" Hoseok smirked as he grabbed my waist and made her sit on his lap. "H-Hoseok! W-We are i-in p-public!" Ami blushed as she felt her husband's crotch below her bikini. Hoseok's brow arched a bit "Since when did I care?" Hoseok asked as he rolled his hips a bit.

Ami let out a small gasped, feeling his crotch rubbing her clit. "Well better start now!" Ami blushed as she felt his crotch growing and her legs begun to shake so she held Hoseok's shoulders.

"Mommy! Dwaddy!" They heard a cute voice from their side. Ami sighed in relief, feeling Hoseok stopped teasing and looked to her side to see Kai, holding something. "Look at what I found!!!" Kai said as he showed a small seashell on his cute palm.

"My cute son found a cute seashell!" Hoseok gasped in surprise, making Kai giggle cutely. "IM NWOT CWUTE! IM HAWT!" Hoseok laughed as Ami grabbed her son by the armpit and placed Kai in between them. "May Mommy take a look?"

༻✦༺

"GUYS! Lwet's go to the owcean!" Beomgyu suddenly called out his playmates as Taekook sat down at the blanket under the shade of the umbrella. "Honey! Don't go too deep!" Taehyung shouted as he leaned down to Jungkook's chest.

Taehyun suddenly woke up again because of his playmate's voice. "Papa! Cwan I go?" Taehyun rubbed his eyes with his fist, making Jimin nod. "Sure, sleepy cat just stay away from the deep parts, okay?" Yoongi caressed his son's head, who later giggled.

"I'm off, Mommy and Papa!!" Kai shouted as he ran to the sea with his arms up in the air again. Ami's eyes widen in shock "WAIT! HONEY! We are not yet done with your sunblock!" Ami called out for her son while kneeling down. "Fuck, how do you keep up with me if I was that energetic?" Hoseok asked while rubbing his forehead. "My thoughts, exactly" Ami sighed as she put away the sunblock.

"Papa!!! Do it later!! I wanna playyyyy!!!" Soobin whined as he struggled to get away from Jin's grasp. Yeonjun just laughed at the sight, he is done applying sunblock because Blaze and Yeontan came on time to put sunblock on him "NO! We must protect your fair skin!" Jin scolded his son while applying sunblock on his cheek.

Soon after Jin torturing Soobin with sunblock, Soobin finally is free and started going to the ocean. "BABY! YOU DIDNT EVEN LET THE SUNBLOCK DRY!" Jin yelled, but it was too late because Soobin jumped in the water already. "Jinnie, just let the boy be! Let him play!" Namjoon tried to cheer his husband up who just sighed and leaned back to Namjoon's chest.

"Yeontan! Blaze! Please look after them!" Taehyung instructed his spirit animal softly, making them nod. "Relax! Leave it to us! Now meditate or fuck for all I care" Blaze said as he immediately bridal style his husband and ran towards the water and jumped. Taehyung smiled while shaking his head a bit.

"Hey" Jimin suddenly said as he got up from Yoongi's chest and looked at him. "When you we're not yet dating me, how many times do you have sex in a day?" Yoongi chocked on air, making the Pyroians laugh silently. Yoongi stared at them with a glare.

"Actually wait, yeah? How many times did you have sex in a day?" Jin suddenly said as he looked at his husband who gulped. "Also you, Kookie" Taehyung said, making Jungkook flinch at the question. "Well Im curious too" Ami said as she looked at her husband, waiting for an answer.

The Pyroians gulped in fear and nervousness "A-Are you su-sure you wanna know?" Namjoon gulped and started to sweat a bit. "Y-Yeah? I-Its a-all i-in t-the past now" Jungkook stuttered a bit, making Taehyung arch his brow.

"It's either you tell us or Im not letting you touch us for a whole damn week" Jimin said on their behalf, making the Aqurians agree immediately and stared at their husbands, waiting for the answer. The Pyroians gulped and wanted to run away from this embarrassment.

"20" Namjoon answered with a blush of embarrassment.

"18" Yoongi looked away from his husband's gaze.

"25" Hoseok answered while scratching his head.

"30" Jungkook gulped a bit.

"Wow" Jimin said while moving his eyebrows up as he looked away a bit. "Explains why you can fuck us for a whole week" Jin poked his cheek with his tongue from jealousy. "Damn, what a stamina" Ami arched her brow a bit while looking at his sweaty husband. "You seriously are a bunny in heat" Taehyung took a deep breathe as he crossed his arms.

The Pyroians flinched seeing their lovers sad and jealous already. Jungkook pulled his husband closer "Baby! That was the past already!" Jungkook whined like a kid, making Taehyung smile a bit. "Yeah right, bunny in heat" Taehyung rolled his eyes a bit. "Babyyyyy!!" Jungkook continue to whine like a kid.

"Im killing all the bitches you slept with" Jin pouted as he crossed his arms. "Baby, don't" Namjoon chuckled as he pulled his husband closer to his lap. "Who will I cuddle if you are in jail?" Namjoon nuzzled his head on Jin's chest, making Jin blush at the action.

"Where the fuck do you even get the stamina?" Ami asked, trying to hide her jealously. Hoseok wanted to smile, seeing how cute Ami is when she is jealous but he didn't want to sleep on the sofa tonight. "It's a good thing I use my stamina on you, right?" Hoseok smirked teasingly as he kissed her mark. Ami gasped softly at the action and hit Hoseok's shoulders. "Not now, pabo-ah!"

"You're so cute when you're jealous, you know?" Yoongi chuckled at the cute sight of his husband, pouting. "Ugh! This is your fault!" Jimin aggressively put the sunblock on the bag. Yoongi pouted, seeing his husband moving further so he grabbed Jimin by the waist and placed him on his lap.

"Yoongi! Wha-" Jimin let out a small moan when Yoongi kissed his mark. "I only love you, Min Jimin, got that?" Yoongi firmly said as he wrapped his arms tighter "I love you too, Yoongi" Jimin whispered softly, hoping Yoongi won't hear but sadly he did. Yoongi smiled as he nuzzled his nose at the back of his neck.

"OH! OH! OH!" Taehyung excitedly said, making us look at him. "What is it?" Ami asked as Hoseok suddenly pecked her head, making Ami blush a bit. "I remember when Jimin and Jin exposed your kinks" Both Jimin and Jin chocked on air as they looked at Taehyung with angry looks.

"BOIIIII! WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT!" Jimin stood up from the ground as he pointed at the laughing Taehyung. "ARE YOU ASKING FOR A BEATING?" Jin pointed at Taehyung as his veins started popping out from anger. "But it did help me though" Namjoon smirked, making Jin blush and hit his chest.

"DID I ASK FOR YOUR OPINION, DESTRUCTOR?" Jin said while blushing, making Namjoon laugh in return. "He's right, though! If you didn't expose your kinks, how will I fuck you real good?" Yoongi said while putting his hands at the back as he leaned backwards while looking at Jimin with a seductive smirk.

"BOIIII DO YOU WANT MY FIST ON YOUR FACE?" Jimin turned red like a tomato, his cheeks started to warm up. "I rather have your face on my cock though" Yoongi winked playfully making Jimin flinch and kick his husband's leg who later laughed.

"Pfft I remember how first day of school went" Ami laughed a bit at the memory. "You find it funny that you are being pushed by our husbands' stupid sluts?" Taehyung asked with an arched brow. Ami let out a sadistic laugh "Bitch, fuck no" Ami smirked as she remembered the memory again "Im laughing on how hard they trying to get their attention."

Soon everyone laughed at Ami's words. Jin stopped laughing as he cleared his throat "Bitch please, I remember us catching our husbands having a gang bang back on their playboy days" Jin looked up on his nervous husband with a teasing look.

"We do not speak of that" Namjoon said, trying to be calm, making Jin and the rest laugh. "Puh-lease! That memory will not be removed from my mind!" Jimin said, fighting a growl. Yoongi gulped a bit, seeing his husband angry a bit. To calm him down, Yoongi squeezed his thigh and it worked.

"I remember us seeing the ocean for the first time" Jungkook chuckled at the memory, making everyone laugh with him. "We were scaredy cat bitches" Namjoon laughed while pulling Jin closer. "Yoongi was wrapping his whole body on mine! I thought he actually is a cat!" Jimin laughed making Yoongi hit his arm playfully.

"Taehyung look like those anime shits when he went to the water and gave that speech to Jungkook" Ami said, making everyone agree. "Seriously, sis?" Taehyung smiled while arching his brow. "It's true, hoe" Ami struck her tongue out.

"I still have that video when Jungkook said I suck a monkey's dick!" Hoseok remembered as he tried to look for his phone. Jungkook's eyes widen as he used his fire powers and heated his hands a bit for him to stop moving. "You asshole, don't even try!" Jungkook growl making Hoseok roll his eyes.

"Im keeping my promise when I say Im showing that video to our nephews!" Hoseok playfully said making Jungkook create a small fire hand and slapped Hoseok's face with it, making Hoseok growl in return. "Im getting you back for this, you dick" It was Jungkook's turn to struck his tongue out.

"Oh yeah! Lisa and Jennie are getting married in the next 2 weeks right?" Jimin suddenly remembered, making everyone nod. "Yeah! I heard Namjoon is gonna be the priest!" Taehyung laughed at the scene of Namjoon as priest.

"What's wrong with me as priest?" Namjoon pouted at the laughing crowd. "Namjoon, my man!" Hoseok slapped Namjoon's back. "Try not to break the bible, okay?" Namjoon glared and hit his best friend's arm. "Shut up, dumbass!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes "Bitch, you didn't even know that they were dating, you oblivious fuck" Namjoon blushed in embarrassment, making Jin laugh with his famous windshield laugh. "Yeah, dude! They were already making out infront of us!" Yoongi joined in the conversation.

"I already told you!" Namjoon whined like a child, making Jin coo at the sight. "I thought it was a another couple!" Everyone laugh at the oblivious destructor, with pouty lips, Namjoon just crossed his arms. "You all suck" Everyone still is laughed their asses out, loudly.

"Gosh guys" Jungkook said with a chuckle, making everyone look at him. "I can't believe we have come this far" Jungkook smiled as Taehyung snuggled closer to his husband, smelling his muscular scent. Namjoon chuckled while looking down. "Yeah" Namjoon looked at the scene of their kids playing "We did" He finished it with a smile.

"From rivals to lovers, what a wattpad story" Jimin laughed as Yoongi pecked his husband's cheek and cuddled him closer as the see the sun going down. "Yeah, we really did go through a lot" Taehyung smiled as he hugged his knees together.

"We were confused" Jin said, remembering when they first heard that the rival schools will combine. "Knives were the first thing that greeted us" Hoseok elbowed his wife who blushed remembering how they first met.

"We fought" Yoongi smiled a bit remembering the fights and disagreements they had altogether. "Secrets were discovered" Namjoon said, as he was referring to the exposure of their kinks.

"But here we are" Ami smiled as she stared at the golden hour as her hair danced with the air. "United as one" Jungkook finished as he placed his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Yeah, finally united" Taehyung smiled at the sun.

༻✦༺

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEAVEEEE!!!" Soobin whined like a child as he did his tantrum on the hallways of the castle. "Baby, it was getting dark" Jin tried to tell his whining son but he couldn't listen. "Baby, if you are talking about meeting Yeonjun, you can have a sleepover with him tomorrow"

Soobin blushed like an idiot hearing his crush's name. "W-Why would y-you bring him u-up?" Soobin tried to sound as if he is tough. "Hmm? Why are you looking away?" Jin smirked teasingly at his blushing son. "Papa! You meanieeee!!!!" Soobin shouted in embarrassment as he ran to their room.

"Seriously, Jin? You really have to tease the kid?" Jimin asked his best friend with a 'are you serious' look. Jin smiled as he looked at Jimin who is carrying a sleepy Taehyun "Whatttt? Can't a parent tease his child about his crush?" Jin smirked, making Namjoon scoff "I better test that kid first before dating my-our son, Joon"

Jin growled at his husband with bright eyes again who gulped. "Y-Yes our son. S-Sorry Jinnie" Jin rolled his eyes and started to walk to their room again. "PAPA!!! Swecret room! Swecret room!!!" Beomgyu jumped up and down excitedly.

"Baby, maybe not-YWESSS! SWECRET ROOM!" Taehyun suddenly woke up in Jimin's arms. Jimin's eyes widen seeing his son fully awake as if he didn't sleep at all. "BOIII! I swear to Poseidon! Your son is the only way for my son to wake up!" Taehyun covered his ear because his Papa is loud.

"Papa! Quiet down! Ywou're louder twhan my alarm clock!" Taehyun scolded his Papa making Yoongi hold back a laughter. "Dangggg, we have a mini version of Yoongi here" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

"Duhh, he is my son" Yoongi said proudly as he pecked his son's forehead. Taehyun suddenly did a peace sign on both of his fingers and placed them on his face. "SWAG!" Jimin's mouth was left hanging while everyone just laughed.

"MIN YOONGI! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TEACHING OUR SON?!?" Jimin kept scolding his laughing husband while Taehyun just stared at his parents with a confuse face. "Mommy! Cwan we go to the swecret room?" Kai wrapped his arms around Ami's leg.

Ami looked down at her cute son and nod "Of course, baby but let's give you a bath first, yah?" Kai nodded cutely as Hoseok carried his son by the armpits and placed Kai at his back, on top of his shoulders. "WEEE!! I CAN FLYYYY!!!" Ami laughed at her two boys "Hoseok! Be careful!"

"Well we gotta get going too! See you in the secret room!" Taehyung said as Beomgyu waved a goodbye to Taehyun who went to sleep immediately, not hearing Beomgyu's voice again.

The secret room is a room where the kids hang out. This is a different secret room not the other one where Jimin and Namjoon strategized, this secret room is found at the castle's greenhouse. When you push a secret button that only the royal family knows, the door to the room will open.

The room is full of bean bags with some pillows and some shelves, they decorated the walls white but the ceiling is the history of Fire and Water but in an innocent way not in the bloody and gore way. Pictures of all of them is also found here. Toys are scattered and a small fridge is also here with a small kitchen. The windows here are one way windows, meaning we can see the outside but the outside can't see us.

YoonMin and their son Taehyun, were the last people that entered the secret room. "What took you guys so long?" Taehyung asked, stopping his drawing competition with Soobin for a while. "Taehyun fell asleep in the bathtub again" Yoongi sighed as he collapsed in one of the bean bags.

"Like father, like son" Namjoon laughed as Kai braided his hair with hearts and stars. "Yeah Namjoon, like father and son" Jin suddenly shouted from the mini kitchen. Namjoon blushed in embarrassment and a groan of pain followed when Kai tugged into his hair too hard.

"Sowry, Unclee!!!" Kai apologized as he kept kissing Namjoon's 'boo boo.' Namjoon smiled at the kid and ruffled his hair, making Kai glare at his uncle cutely "Uwncle! My hairrr!!!" Namjoon just laughed at Kai who is already fixing his hair.

"Jin! What chu cooking?" Jimin asked as he placed Taehyun down and immediately ran to Beomgyu who is playing lego blocks. "For the kids? Just some spaghetti and for us steak" Jin said and Jimin's stomach started to grumble in hunger. They haven't ate lunch since they had an heavy breakfast.

God! The sweet scent of food!!!" Ami said impatiently as she collapsed at the floor because of hunger, making her monster hat fall down. "YAYYY! THE BEAST HAS BEEN DEFEATED!" Soobin said as he stood on top of Ami's back. "YAYYY! YOU SAVED YEONJUNNN!!" Beomgyu clapped his hands, happily making Soobin blush.

"W-What?!?" Soobin screamed in embarrassment at his playmates. "OH RWIGHT! YEOJUN ISN'T HERE!" Beomgyu said as he slammed his down to his palm. He suddenly grabbed a pen and paper and drew 'Yeonjun' and stick it on a Teddy Bear.

"TWHERE! NOW KISSEU YWOUR PINCESS!" Beomgyu clapped his hands again, making Jin snort loudly, trying to contain his windshield laughter and focus on putting the steak on the plate. Everyone was actually trying to hold their laughter except for Taehyun and Kai, they joined Beomgyu into kissing 'Yeonjun' right now.

"OKAY! That's enough teasing!" Hoseok said as he carried his son up to his right thigh. Kai looked at his Daddy with confuse eyes so he tilted his head "Dwid Kai do swomething wrong?" Hoseok wanted to laugh loudly but can't because he didn't want to make his son deaf.

"NOOO! You did a great job! But you don't want your playmate to explode from redness right?" Hoseok asked, acting all sad infront of his son who gasped and put his hands on his mouth. Kai suddenly went down from his Daddy's thighs and ran to hug Soobin.

"SOOBINNNNN! I am so sorry!!!" Soobin suddenly felt hugs from his playmates who later pouted but accepted the hugs from them. "Its okayyy! Just don't mention his name again!" Soobin pouted as he hugged his playmates tightly.

"Don't mention who?" They suddenly heard a squeaky voice from the entrance door. "yEoNjUn?!?" Soobin screamed and fell to the ground, dragging his playmates to the ground. Soobin started to turn red again when he saw Yeonjun's cute giggle.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked his spirit animal and Yeontan awkwardly smiled. "Sorry Tae! But Blaze and I have to go to somewhere! We can't leave Yeonjun all alone tonight! Can he stay here or was my timing wrong?" Yeontan asked, making Jin laugh like a maniac.

"BOIIII! Your timing was perfect like a perfect circle!" Jin smirked as put some rice on the steak. "How did you even find us?" Jungkook asked while relaxing on his beam bag. "We're your spirit animals you dumb-I mean idiot, we can smell you" Blaze rolled his eyes on how much of an idiot is his human is.

"Did you check if anyone fol-No one followed us so calm yo ass down" Blaze cut off his human. Jungkook didn't even argue due to exhaustion and just nodded. "Sure! Yeonjun can stay here with us!" Taehyung said, making Blaze and Yeonjun sighed in relief.

Yeontan grabbed Taehyung's hands with both of his hands. "I'll make it up to you! I promise!!!" Yeontan said with bright eyes, making Taehyung giggle. "I'll look foreword to it then but don't go you guys need to go?" Taehyung asked making their eyes widen.

"Shi-SHIP! We gotta go! Byeee!!!" Yeontan almost cursed infront of the kids but was able to slide that out easily. The couple waved them goodbye, leaving their son playing with his future hus-I mean best friend. "Yeonjun! Would you like some spaghetti?" Jin asked his future son-in-law.

"If it's okay with you" Yeonjun smile shyly while playing his fingers, cutely. Jin's heart was stab again with an arrow of cuteness "Of course it is honey! Wait let me prepare a plate!!!" Yeonjun smiled a bit because he was a bit hungry and wants food.

"Im happy you're here" Soobin suddenly blurted out, making Yeonjun blush a bit. "So am I" Yeonjun said with his hands behind his back and the tip of his foot tapping the ground.

"AWWW! YOUNG LOVEEE!" Hosami suddenly said together, making Yeonjun and Soobin blush bright red and looked away. Namjoon was not liking this whole scene, his father mode really switched on. It's not like he hates Yeonjun, in fact he loves the kid but as a father, still needs to look after his son especially with his love life.

"KIDSS! Here is your food! Where do you want me to put it?" Jin asked as the kids look at each other and giggled. Instead of getting an answer, Jin saw the kids, moving their tables and chairs and form them into a straight line. They faced their chairs to where their parents are eating.

"Omo? What's this?" Jungkook asked the kids who giggled in return. "We wanna hear a story while eating!!!" The kids said it all together making them all laugh. "Sure, babies! What story do you guys like?" Ami asked as she removed her monster costume.

"WE WILL TELL YOU LATERRR!" The kids say all together again, making everyone laugh at the children's cuteness. Everyone got their children's food as they helped their kids going up the chairs. Beomgyu and Kai had to be put with a bib because they are messy eaters whilr Taehyun, Yeonjun and Soobin aren't.

"So what story do you want to hear?" Jimin asked as he got his food from the counter table. "HOW YOU ALL MET!!!" They all said, making everyone stop their tracks and look at their sons with shock faces. "W-What?" Yoongi's mouth was hanging open.

"YESS!!! Pwease tell us how you all met!!" Beomgyu asked with his pouty and sauce-y mouth already. "You really wanna know?" Namjoon asked with a chuckle while pouring his gravy on the steak. "YESS!!! We wanna know how our parents met! From what I know, Pyros and Aquri were rivals but united after you all marry!" Soobin said making them look at him with wide eyes.

"Wow, he might steal your IQ, Namjoon" Hoseok joked making Namjoon roll his eyes and hit Hoseok's arm with a spoon. "Don't joke about my son's IQ, dum-idiot" Namjoon almost cursed infront the kids and its a good thing he covered it up or he will get a beating from Jin.

"How do you know that, Soobin?" Ami asked making Soobin slup his spaghetti and started chewing it before speaking. "Auntie Roselle and Uncle Byron" Soobin answered making Ami nod and smile after. "Of course them" Ami rolled her eyes playfully.

Roselle and Byron are now the duke and duchess of the kingdom. Originally it was suppose to be Lisa and Jennie but they declined the offer because according to Jennie it's 'too much work' and Lisa agreed with her soon to he wife. Well she's not wrong there, Roselle and Byron are getting pretty busy lately.

"Are you really sure you wanna hear on how we met?" Yoongi asked making them all nod vigorously. Hoseok chuckled as he leaned back on the wall with his arms crossed. "It's pretty long" He said, making the kids pout in frustration "WE DONT CARE!"

Jungkook laughed at the enthusiasm and sat down on the sofa with his food on his one hand. "And we were crazy" The kids groan, getting impatient already. "WE DONT CAREEEE!!!" The kids almost did a tantrum, I mean can you blame them? They really wanna know how they met and are excited about it also. "Well then, kids, sit tight!" Jungkook chuckle as he leaned back a bit at the sofa.

"Because" Jin smiled as he sat on the handle of the sofa and Namjoon pecked his head and stood behind him. "It started" Yoongi said as his arms around Jimin's shoulders and brought him closer with his gummy smile. "When" Ami said as he placed her hand on Hoseok's shoulder who is sitting on the other side of the handle.

Taekook finally finished the sentence with the brightest smile.

"Fire Meets Water"

- The End -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi: OIII! You!

Ami: Yeah you!! We are talking to you, Readers!

Jungkook: Yah! Stop crying!!! You look prettier when you smile!

Namjoon: Just because the book ended it doesn't mean we are never with you!

Jin: For once, Mr. Destructor is right! So please don't cry!

Hoseok: YEEE! Don't cryyyy!!! Want Hoseokie to hug you to feel better????

Jimin: We will be always be with you, Readerellas!!! By Fire and Water!!!

Taehyung: That's why, smile for us, Readerellas💜💜💜 This is not our final goodbye. This is just the beginning!!!!

Word count: 8009

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.9K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
39.5K 1.5K 32
Jeon Jungkook is one of the most popular boys in the school. He is good at studies and sports. Rumor has it that he and the popular cheerleader - Sta...
253K 12.6K 33
After making an escape from a lab experimenting on Omegas, can Kim Taehyung live a normal life away from a world trying to break him? #1 - topkook 07...
863K 52.3K 62
His sapphire blue eyes are all the trueblood needs. (this is not a typical Omegaverse I highly recommend reading the story details first) Heavily ins...