Beautiful Disasters- Hawks x...

By Igetlosteasily

"Like a mosaic, their broken pieces fit together beautifully" -Unknown No one can keep up with him. He's the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Thank you!

Chapter 54

2.8K 147 31
By Igetlosteasily

The sun was beginning to set when they pulled in front of her building. Her heart was already aching with longing as she stared at the door.

"Now you know how it feels," Hayato smirked, seeing her expression.

"What?"

He nodded towards the building. "To have someone to come home to."

The brunette froze for a moment, before her expression softened and a small smile graced her lips. "Yeah, I get it now."

"Good work M. Rest up. We'll probably need you soon," he told her.

"You too. Now go back to your family," she said stepping out of the car and closing the door.

Hayato waved goodbye one more time and sped off.

She practically sprinted through the lobby. The elevator just couldn't go fast enough, and it felt like an eternity until she put her keys in the lock.

Keigo had been worried sick the entire week. He was barely able to function enough to do his hero duties and take care of basic needs. Putting on a fake smile and acting like everything was alright was more draining than ever before. Most of his spare time was spent in her bedroom, wondering if she was okay and wishing for her to return safely.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the front door open. At first, he'd thought it was a hallucination. There had been a night where he dreamed she'd come home and woke up thinking it was real. Maybe he was just starting to lose it now.

When the lights in the main room flickered on though, he ran out of the room.

Mariko stood in front of the door, a duffle bag in one hand and keys in the other.

"Mari?" he asked, as if he wasn't sure she was real.

"Hey," she said softly.

"You're back," he said, trying to come to terms with the fact that she was here.

"I'm back," she repeated.

Keigo ran towards her, nothing on his mind except for the fact that he wanted to touch her, to feel that she was physically here. He slammed into her so hard that she stumbled back a few steps, her bag and keys falling to the floor. He buried his face between her neck and shoulder and nearly crushed her against his chest. At that moment, he couldn't bring her close enough.

"I missed you," she said quietly, returning the embrace.

Tears pricked at his eyes and he was thankful she couldn't see his face. A flood of relief washed over him, calming the storm of fear and anxiety that had been plaguing him since she'd left. "Goddammit you really scared me this time," he said, his voice hoarse as he held back tears.

Much to his disapproval, she pulled away from him. Her expression was nothing but apologetic as she spoke: "I know. I'm sorry. It was so last minute, and no one even told me we had a mission or what it was a bit. I tried calling before I left but it got sent to voicemail and-"

"I thought you weren't going to come back," his voice cracked.

Mariko stared into the honey-colored eyes she loved so much, and the softest smile he'd ever seen graced her features. "You don't have to worry about that. I'll always come back if I know you're gonna be waiting for me."

The world around them seemed to disappear as she said those words. In that moment, she was the only thing that existed. There was no hesitation when he kissed her. His lips crashed into hers, desperately trying to convey everything he felt towards her. Gratitude, worry, appreciation, amazement, adoration, attraction, love. His head buzzed and his heart pounded against his chest so hard he briefly wondered if he was suffering from a heart attack the moment she tilted her head up. Her lips molded around his and her hands slid up his chest and wrapped themselves around his neck, delicately threading themselves through his hair.

She sighed into the kiss and subconsciously pulled him down closer to her. Her knees went weak when he bit her lip and sucked on it slightly. She took a few steps back, propping herself against the wall and kissing him harder. Keigo groaned when he felt her press herself against him. Her breasts pushed against his chest and her thigh was placed just between his legs causing heat to pool in his stomach. He knew he had to pull away before things went too far.

They broke apart, dizzy and breathless.

"God I missed you," he whispered, leaning his forehead against hers.

"I missed you too," she whispered.

"Don't leave me again," he told her.

"I won't."

"Promise," he said, lacing her fingers with his.

"I promise."

"And kiss me again," he demanded.

Mariko giggled slightly and kissed him. It was softer this time, slower. It did not hold the feverish desperation it had moments ago but it made his mind go blank and his stomachs do flips all the same.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of that," he said kissing her again.

"I think that's something we can agree on," she said. Rather than kiss him again though, she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. It had only been a week, but if felt like a hundred years had passed since she'd last seen him. It didn't feel like she could get enough of him now. She'd missed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 35.6K 44
❝𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩?❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH your life took a turn...
Arcade By noon

Fanfiction

6.1K 164 13
"Loving you losing game." I say, before I even comprehend what's happening, an angry Keigo pointed a finger at me, and words left his mouth, flat and...
598K 21.8K 63
Keigo Takami, Number 2 Hero in Japan and Japan's heartthrob. The hero who broke all the rules to make them his own. The guy who could have as many gi...
55K 1.1K 31
Y/n has taken the place as the number 3 hero in all ofJapan. At the billboard charts she meets number 2 pro hero Hawks and she has caught his attenti...