One-shot Meryl Streep

By JaneOrDidi

Don't get me wrong. I never look at Meryl in a sexual or unpleasant way, but we all like some juicy stories t... More

Serious note
At Mamie's wedding
Aphrodite
Complicated reasons
Stuck
Free
My My
Devil of desire
You're killing me
Trip
No questions asked
Fifty shades of grumpy
Rewarded
Devil in quarantine
The papers goes on
The lady's improving
No more Prada
Not so complicated
Take a chance
Make you feel my love
Cooking in quarantine
Dancing in the hot tub
Two worlds
Teasers Pleasers
Another universe
Falling in love again
Queen of hearts
Love and diamonds

Here we go again

712 14 6
By JaneOrDidi

Donna look at the time around her arm before removing herself from the chair. She simply can't sit still. Her memories are haunting her. Just five months ago she said, 'I do' to the one and only Sam Carmichael, now she feels like she slowly loosing him. Well, she can't blame him. His family is in New York and it's important that he's there for his sons since Loraine just recently passed away in a car accident. It was so sudden. Besides missing Sam, Donna really misses Sophie. Her daughter is still traveling the world and wouldn't be expected within another few days.
"Oh gosh," she grab her stomach and stop in her feet. She can feel the nausea hitting her again. Well, she's been feeling this sick for so long now, but it must be from missing her daughter.
"Ma'am, are you alright?" an older man ask and walk to her. He's wearing a hat, blue shirt and white pair of pants. This reminds her too much of Sam.
"Just a little sick," Donna reply and take a seat on the nearest chair. "I'm very sorry. I'm Donna."
"Fernando," he smile softly at her. She nod softly at him and stand up. "I'm here from Italy."
"Oh Yes, I'm expecting you!" Donna exclaim and stand up. She grab her mouth and run into the public bathrooms. The man give her a strange look and fold his arm.

Donna remove herself from the toilet and go to the mirror looking at her reflection. Only when she looked down she touch her stomach. It's not something new. It's...
"Hey Sheridan!"
She give a fright and turn around looking at Rosie and Tanya that burst through the bathroom door.
"Are the deaf?" Rosie ask and approach her. The two women were just about to do their thing, but Tanya grabbed Rosie's arm pointing to Donna's stomach. "What did you do? Push a watermelon up in your vagina?"
"No," she shake her head and walk to them just giving them a simple hug. "Can we talk later. Senor Cienfuegos is here to see me about the hotel."
"What?" Tanya ask shocked and follow her best friend out. "Donna? You're really going to sell it?"
"I want to go live with Sam!" she yell and turn around looking at him. "I have nothing left for me here. I miss him."
"You've dedicated your whole life to this place and now you want to let it go because you want to be with Sam?" Rosie ask and fold her arms with an angry look on her face.
"Oh for heaven's sake Rosie," Donna grab her face. "This isn't about what I dedicated my life to!"
"Mom?"
Donna grow stiff. She turn around slowly looking at Sophie and Sky that came towards then. Sophie scan her mother with a horrified look on her face.

Sam sit at the table with his hands in his hair. He just wants to be with Donna. What gave him a fright, was when two chairs moved out in front of him.
"So, are you going to talk about it or cry like a little bitch?" his seventeen year old son ask. Sam give him an odd look and sit back in his seat.
"This has to do with that woman," Luke say raising an eyebrow at his father. "Donna, right?"
"Yes," he nod and look down. "Yes, this is about Donna. I miss her."
"Since holiday starts Friday, why don't we go visit her?" Lewis ask raising an eyebrow. Sam nod slowly and rest his hand under his chin. Perhaps it's by time he introduces his sons to her.

A little worried, Donna sit at the table. So many thoughts going through her mind. She look up at Sophie that came in slowly. She take a seat in front of her mother.
"Soph, I'm pregnant," Donna whisper softly and look down sadly. "Sam...Sam is the father."
"That's good news," Sophie nod and start to giggle. "Definitely new and good."
"Yes," Donna nod with tears in her eyes. "I'm afraid Sophie. I'm at a high risk and Sam... Sam is halfway across the ocean. I'm not even sure if we're together anymore."
"W-what do you mean?" Sophie ask getting red in her face.
"I'm going over to go see Sam. I have to face him," Donna nod and fold her arms on the table. She inhale deeply and look down touching her stomach.

Donna left early the next morning without saying a word to anyone. Sophie paste the hotel lobby and look at Fernando that came to her with a sweet smile.
"Coffee senor?" she ask. He nod. Something about his smile seemed very familiar to her. She can't put her finger on whatever is reminding her of someone.

Sam pack his clothes in a bag and look at his boys that stood there ready. He look down at his phone that rang. It's Donna. He take it to his ear.
"Don?"
"Sam, are you home?"
"At this moment, yes," he smile. The boys walk out to give their father some time alone. "Where are you?"
"Well, I have no idea," she giggles. "Sam, why don't you and the boys just move to Kalokairi?"
"I was actually thinking of doing that," Sam smiles softly to himself. "Where are you?"
"Somewhere in New York looking for you."
"What?" he bark and storm out of his bedroom. "Donna, it's dangerous roaming the streets on your own. Where the hell are you? Give me all the detail you see around you and I'll find you."
"I'm not lost Sam," she laugh. "I'm in a taxi on my way to your office."
"Okay, I'll get you there," he say and grab his car keys looking at the boys.

In a purple knee length dress and hair clipped up, Donna stand in front of the big building. She look around then at the black car that stop there. Sam jump out and run to her. She put her hands together in front of her.
"Hi," he kiss her cheek awkwardly making her heart jump. "Why didn't you call me. I would've picked you up."
"I wanted to surprise you," she reply and look down. He didn't notice anything yet. "I have to tell you something."
"Let me tell you something Donna Carmichael, never ever do something out of the good of your heart if it means your life is in danger!"
"I'm okay."
"Something could've happened. Worst, someone could've kidnapped you or robbed you," Sam go off on her. Donna unhappily fold her arms.
"Don't yell at me!" she shout at him with tears in her eyes. "I'm okay! I have you here so I'm fine!"
"Donna..."
"Just forget it," she role her eyes and start to walk away. She put her hand out to stop a cap.
"Wait, Donna..."
"Goodbye Sam," she says when the taxi pulled down for her.
"But we didn't say hello."
She ignores him and got in the taxi. He run to her, but is too late. She has left once again.

In tears, Donna sit on her bed back in her room. She look down and use her arm to wipe off her tears.
"Mom?"
Sophie enter her room getting her attention.
"What happened?"
"Sam flipped," she cry and sit back. "He completely freaked out saying how dangerous it is and all that shit. Gosh, these hormones are killing me!"
"Mom, calm down. I'm sure you two can talk this through," Sophie comfort her. Donna nod her head in agreement knowing how hard it will be to sit down and just have a normal conversation with him. "You spoke it out the first time around, you can do it again."
"The first time around was twenty years after the incident," Donna mutters and sit forward. "I should probably call him unless I want to wait another twenty years."
"Call him," Sophie smile at her mother and walk out. Donna inhale deeply and grab her phone. She has to talk this through.
She take the phone to her ear and lay back against the wall.
"Don?" he answers the phone.
"Why didn't you call me?" she ask straightforward. "Why didn't you try to talk this through with me?"
"So that I can say sorry for caring too much?" he ask. He's being just as selfish as she is. "I won't say sorry, Donna. I want you to be safe."
"Sam, I've been on my own since forever, I know how to look after myself. I don't need you to do that shit!" Donna complains in a mourning voice. "I need you to be a damn husband and father."
"You had Sophie with you all the years, Donna. She was the reason you wouldn't take chances such like the one you took."
"Taking chances is part of life!"
The end goes quiet. Donna bite her lip and shake her head. Sam could hear her starting to cry.
"I was okay before you came and ruined everything. I hate you so much Sam," Donna cry and pull her knees up against her chest. "I can't repeat this. This has to stop. I can't go without you any longer. I haven't seen you in months, we talk on the phone...but that's not enough. I need more. Same, WE need more."
"I know," he speaks softly. "I overreacted today, I'm sorry, but if it means I have to protect you, I'll do it again. I'm not Superman, Donna. I can't keep everyone safe all the time."
"I don't want Superman," she whispers and shake her head. "I don't want someone who's trying to protect everyone. I want someone that's there and that understands. It feels like we're loosing each other. We're married, yet that word is starting to mean nothing to me."
Sam goes quiet. Donna lay down on the bed and bite her thumb.
"I raised a kid alone once, I can do it again, but I don't want to."
"What do you suggest?" Sam ask. Donna cuddle up woth the pillow and pull in her lips. "Donna?"
"I...I think we should take a break," she say. She knows it's silly, but she has to get Sam to reality.
"Goodnight Don," he whisper. His heart is broken.
Donna hang up the phone and starts to cry in her pillow.
Sam lays a moment in his bed. He stand up and grab his luggage. He can't afford to loose the only love of his life.

It's early morning. Donna knows what she did was wrong and it will only be a matter of time till she feels okay again. She sit down at the bar and take a glass of juice Pepper gave her.
"Look what we got," Tanya say and take out a little box. She gives it to Donna. Rosie grab Tanya's arm tight with a sweet smile. Donna smile at them and open the box. It's a little dungery for a baby.
"Our dancing queen," Rosie smile proudly at her best friends. Donna put the little outfit against her chest and smile with tears in her eyes. She look at it again and smell it.
"What a sad reality, huh?" Donna whispers. "I'll be doing it alone all over again."
"Donna?"
The women froze and look at Sam that stood there. She put the outfit back in the box and put the box down. She stand up and look at Sam that came closer with his sons.
"This is my sons, Luke and Lewis," Sam introduce them to her. She give them each a tight hug and stand back again looking at Sam. He look down at her stomach and give an odd look.
"Soph!"
Sophie exit the hotel and look horrified at them.
"Can you take the boys to a room?"
She nods and smile surprised at the two teenagers.
Donna take the box and look at him walking in. He follows her having a million questions running on his mind.
"Are you staying here for a while or..."
"I've come to show the place to my boys," Sam reply. "And they wanted to meet you. Donna, I think we should talk. She nod in agreement and grab a key walking him to the room next to hers.
"Right Carmichael," she close the door behind them and show them the room. He look around then at her again.
"Donna, if you feel that this won't work, I'm okay with it. But you're my wife and whatever you choose won't change what I feel for you."
"I'm pregnant, Sam," she immediately say. His eyes grows round. She look around and walk closer to him. He look at her stomach and put his hands on it. "It's yours."
"Wow," he nod and release his breath. "Okay. This is great. I uhmmm... I'm speechless."
"I know," she giggle and look down. He fold his arms around her body and pull her into his embrace. Donna wrap her arms around him. He kiss her cheek and then grab her face kissing her on the mouth. She kiss him back and open her mouth under his.
"Wait," he pull away and give her an odd look. "How far are you?"
"Don't worry, it's yours," she giggle. He chuckles and touch her cheek.
"I know," he smile and kiss her softly.

***
Please suggest what I can put in next. More super parts coming. Thanks to my dear friend who give me suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 143 28
While out shopping for Christmas gifts Meredith finds herself a book that sparks her interest. What will happen when Derek offers to road-test the bo...
59.3K 1K 43
Hailee x Y/N Y/n OC Some sad some not sad Smut? Fluff Enjoy!
8.1K 163 15
(Slow Update) This is my random thoughts and ideas becoming a story. It will include y/n with middle aged women, like Helena Bonham Carter, Olivia Co...
17.5K 86 6
A collection of smutty short stories and PWPs (Plot?What plot?/porn without plot) including: - Hate Game - Secretary - Cowboy and more that will be c...