A Time To Love | Spencer Reid

By BarbieGirlFan72

Right after graduating high school and college early on, y/n, along with her 174 iq, takes the job offer at t... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1-New Beginnings
Chapter 2-Amends
Chapter 3-Bonds
Chapter 4-Alaska
Chapter 5-The Morning Chat
Chapter 6-The Kiss
Chapter 7-Date
Chapter 8-Epiphany
Chapter 9-Waiting Game
Chapter 10-Night Alone
Chapter 11-Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 12-Past Life
Chapter 13-Promise
Chapter 14-Truth
Chapter 16-Mike
Chapter 17-Aftermath
Chapter 18-Captured
Chapter 19-Y/n
Chapter 20-Recovery
Chapter 21-Close Call
Chapter 22-Makeup
Chapter 23-Funeral
Chapter 24-Future
Chapter 25-Vacation
Chapter 26-Unexpected News
Chapter 27-Tragedy
Chapter 28-Second Chances
Chapter 29-Surprise!
Chapter 30-Pregnancy
Chapter 31-Adjustments
Chapter 32-Family
Chapter 33-New Life
Chapter 34-Aydin/Zora
Chapter 35-Endings
Tapes

Chapter 15-Clarke

1.4K 33 13
By BarbieGirlFan72

"One..." Slow and certain.

"Two..." Soft and smooth.

"Three..." Plump and delicious.

"Four..." A growing rhythm.

"Five..." "Hmm," you moaned, sitting on top of him; knees on either side of his thighs.

"Six..." A small deeper moan escaped as your hands wandered on their own.

"Seven..." You opened wider and were explored.

"Eight..." You moaned again, pushing your head into the pillow. Wet and lewd sounds.

"Nine..." A passionate dance for dominance, which he fucking dominated.

"Ten..." You breathed heavily as he pulled back.

"Ten marks that show your mine." He whispered. That sent a shiver down your spine. You nodded slowly.

"Now turn over." He ordered. You lay on your stomach and he spread your legs apart. He lazily dragged his tip at your entrance, wanting you to beg.

"Please... Spencer."

"I can't hear you." He grabbed your hair and tugged gently to make you face him.

"I said please, do it already."

Without a second thought he moved his hand from your hair to your back and lined up with your entrance. He slammed into you causing you to grip onto the bedsheets.

"Fuckk.." You gasped as he re-entered. One hand dug into your back for support and the other found your clit which he slowly circled.

He found a steady rhythm and each time he went deeper until he found your g-spot. You moaned every time he went in, completely ignoring the fact that you had neighbors.

"Spence.. I'm close.."

"Not yet." You groaned in response.

A few more rounds and he let you come. He rode a few more times during your orgasm and followed soon after. He fell on top of you, regaining his breath.

  "That was amazing." You whispered.

  He smirked and got off you, putting his boxers on. He went into the bathroom, grabbed a washcloth, and cleaned you up.

  You noticed the large tent through the boxers.

  "You know, I can help you with that."

  "Oh really?" He smiled and stepped back, dropping his boxers.

  You got on your knees and gripped his dick.
At first, you teased him by starting slow.

  "Come on y/n.." He begged.

  "Whatever you want doctor." He opened his mouth to say something about your remark but it turned into a loud groan as you moved his dick in your mouth. You licked his tip and he grabbed onto your head for support, softly moaning your name.

  He slowly thrusted forward and you took almost his entire length.

"Fuckk y/n, this feels so good."

  His second orgasm came quick and you swallowed his cum. Licking your lips after his dick left your mouth.

  "I love you so much..." He groaned.

  "I know you do." You smiled. You loved your snarky remarks and his face when you said them.

  He pulled his boxers up along with a pair of sweatpants and jumped into bed.

  "We have to be up for work in 4 hours." He said clutching the pillow.

  "I know."

  You stopped in front of the mirror and noticed all the marks he left on your body. You could easily hide some of them with clothes but the ones on your neck would have to be hidden behind makeup.

  "Admiring my work?" He laughed.

  You rolled your eyes and put on your underwear and a sweater of his you stole.

  You joined him in bed and he shifted so you could lay on him. His arms wrapped around you, pulling you into his warm body and your leg moved in between his. You buried your head in his chest and he whispered "Good night love." with a kiss on your forehead.

  You mumbled a "good night" before falling asleep.

—————

You woke up an hour before your alarm went off to your phone buzzing. You wriggled out of Spencer's arms and moved to your side of the bed.

You grabbed your phone off the nightstand and read the caller id. Unknown.

You thought someone was prank calling you so you set your phone down but this sinking feeling in your stomach told you to pick it up and answer it. So you did.

"Hello?" Your voice was groggy.

"Y/n y/l/n."

"Uhm yeah, who is this?" You rubbed your head in confusion. The voice on the other line seemed to be deepened, like it was altered.

"You know who this is. Someone very special to you." You cocked your head.

"I'm sorry?"

You felt the bed move. Spencer was awake.

"Hey baby, what's wrong? Who's on the phone?" He rested his hand on your leg but you ignore him because of the words that this mysterious man said next.

"Clarke atakuwa chini ya nyimbo ambapo jua hukutana na upeo wa macho." And he hung up.

The only word that stuck out to you was Clarke's name. You started to tear up, fearing the worst.

"Woah what's wrong, who was that? What did they want?"

"I-I think it's Clarke. She's in trouble or something. The guy said something in another language I'm not sure what it was..." You talked between sobs. He pulled you into a hug.

"Let's get ready and go tell the team okay? We'll figure this out." You shook your head.

You changed into a black blazer, white tank, black jeans, and a belt. You didn't bother wearing any makeup because you'd probably cry it off. You grabbed your aviators and headed for work.

It was almost 6am when you reached the BAU and rushed through the doors.

"Hotch! I think I have something." He motioned you to come in his office. No one had gotten there yet so it was just you 3. You played the call and both Spencer and Hotch heard it for the first time.

"I'll start looking for what language that could be." Spencer said as he ran out of the room.

"Okay, y/n, can you think of anyone that would want to hurt you or your friend?" You shook your head. "It must be someone you know. He said he was someone special and considering he's masking his voice, proves you will recognize him."

You tried to think back. It could be your dad. You never did trust him but once you were kicked out he started drinking. No way he was smart enough to do something like this. Your mother was too strung up on getting her fix so that left... your uncle. No way.... Your brother beat him into a coma last time you saw him. Could it be?

"I'll call the team in."

In less than 20 minutes everyone was there. You sat alone at the round table trying to figure out who he was. Spencer was with Garcia looking up translations. Hotch updated everyone on the situation. They saw you through the window. Your stare was blank and you were fiddling with your necklace.

"Is she okay?" JJ asked.

"She's hanging in there." Hotch replied.

Rossi walked in and sat next to you. "Hey kid."
You didn't look up at him. He tried again.

"Kid?"

"Hm?" You looked up, still clutching your necklace.

"We'll figure this out."

"Seems like everyone's saying that.." He put a reassuring hand on your arm. Garcia and Spencer ran in.

"We found the translation."

Everyone joined you in the conference room.

"What took so long?" Emily asked.

"He spoke Swahilian more specifically known by its native name Kiswahili. It's a Bantu language and the native language of the Swahili people and is spoken by more than 100 million people..."

"Reid." Hotch said.

"Right. We didn't know much because it's spread all across the African continent. Not very common here. Spencer looked over at you to see a reaction. There wasn't a visible one.

"We um, we also translated the message." You looked up.

"What does it say?" You ask.

He told you what the message said. Your eyes immediately fell to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7.8K 43
"π’œπ“ƒπ’Ή 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 π“‰π’½π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“…π“Šπ“‰ π“‚π“Ž 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 π“‰π’½π“‡π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁 ℐ 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“‚ π“‰π‘œ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘”π‘’π“‰ 'π’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š...
38.1K 821 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
85.6K 1.7K 52
With a rough past and trust issues, Lina Yang joins the BAU in hopes of making the world a better place by putting criminals in prison. But when she...
289K 5.8K 38
Spencer is missing and it's up to the BAU to get him back. But when her and the team digs up information on him they weren't meant to see, it turns h...