Shared Secret

By bluetotheberry

You're a member of the girl's volleyball club at Karasuno high. Your deskmate is Kageyama Tobio and during a... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Unfair warning
Chapter Two : Nickname
Chapter Three : The feeling of betrayal
Chapter Four : First fight
Chapter five : Injury
Chapter six : Wait..what just happened?
Chapter Seven : Making up
Chapter Eight : Manager ?
Chapter Nine : Aoba Johsai
Chapter Ten : Friend Request
Chapter Eleven : Friday Hangout plans
Chapter Twelve : Cultural Festival
Chapter Thirteen : Sleepover
Chapter Fourteen : Friday
Chapter Sixteen : Lunch together
Chapter Seventeen : photo album
Chapter Eighteen : Sudden Storm
Chapter Nineteen - Blackout
Chapter Twenty : Losing
Chapter Twenty One : Dinner Date
Chapter Twenty Two : Festival preparations
Chapter Twenty Three : Giving up
Coming Soon !
Chapter Twenty Four : Fireworks
Chapter Twenty Five : Tokyo Away Games
Chapter Twenty Six : Jealousy
✨Birthday Special✨
Chapter Twenty Seven : Last day
Chapter Twenty Eight : Victory
Chapter Twenty-Nine : Nationals
Chapter Thirty : Shared Secret
They're out !
IMPORTANT!!!
Updates

Chapter Fifteen : Amusement park

1.4K 47 44
By bluetotheberry

( Edited ~ )

 ( A/N: I'm gonna add more Kageyama's and Oikawa's thoughts and such to make the story line more interesting)

Time Skip~

You both arrived at the train station when Oikawa stopped you by tapping on your shoulder. 

' Chibi-chan wait here. I'll get us some drinks in case my chibi-chan gets thirsty ' he said and ran into the store to get you some drinks. 

' My chibi-chan??? Why would he call me that? Have I been reading the situation wrongly? ' you feel your cheeks getting warmer, you feel flattered that someone like Oikawa would like you. A few minutes later, you heard footsteps approaching you. 

' Yaho~ I brought you (favorite drink ) chibi-chan' he handed you the drink.

' Oh wow, Tooru, how did you know this was my favorite drink? '

' Ehh..really? Then give me a reward for getting it right! ' he beamed. You nodded awkwardly while chuckling at his childish behavior. 

' What do you want? ' you asked.

' Hmmm...I'll ask you about it later~ Now let's go ! ' he said, grabbing your wrist and hoping on the train. On the train, he let you have the seat and he stood in front of you with his broad shoulders and muscular figure. A slight blush crept to your cheeks as you admired at Oikawa's physique. 

Time Skip~ 

You both hopped out at the station for the amusement park.

' Waaah it looks so cool ' you exclaimed.

' Chibi-chan, are you ready to have fun? ' he winked putting out his hand. You nodded and he took your hand, intertwining your fingers with his. You blushed a bit and looked around at the park, a roller coaster catching your eye.

' Tooru, let's ride that roller coaster over there ' 

' Sure chibi-chan. If you feel scared, don't be shy to hold onto me alright? ' he winked. You not knowing how to respond to his flirty behavior, just smiled back awkwardly. You both grabbed a seat on the coaster, excitement rushing through your veins as the ride takes you down and up. You screamed your heart out forgetting that beside you was a confused Tooru.

' She seem to be really enjoying this. Most girls would pay attention to me but she's different. Just like Iwa-chan said, maybe I do like her ' he thought to himself while looking at your smiling face. 

After the countless rides ~ 

' That was so fun chibi-chan. Anything else you wanna do? ' he asked. You fidgeted your hands nervously.

' I want to win that teddy bear ' you pointed at a shooting booth that have a big teddy as a prize. Oikawa giggled and you scowled a bit.

' I'll show you I can win it ' you declared and walked towards it to buy tickets. You got ten tickets and gave five of them to Oikawa. 

You held up with gun and *BANG* you missed the bull's eyes with just centimetres. You scowled but you kept on trying with your tickets.

' Do you want some of my tickets? ' Oikawa asked you. You reluctantly and shyly nodded looking down. Oikawa chuckled while he handed you four of the five tickets. Sadly, you didn't win the teddy because you kept missing the bull's eye. 

Oikawa noticing you feeling down, he handed the shopkeeper the last ticket and turned to you.

' Cheer up Chibi-chan! I'll get you the teddy bear ' You smiled at his announcement. 

' Are you sure? ' you asked as Oikawa grab the gun. His intense focus onto the bull's eye and the game gave you chills.

' So this is the captain of Aoba Johsai huh? ' your thought was interrupted by a loud bang. He hit the bull's eye sending the chills down your spine. Your eyes as well as the shopkeeper's widened at the scene. Oikawa returned your surprised reaction with his signature wink. The shopkeeper handed the big teddy bear to Oikawa. 

' Here you go chibi-chan! The teddy bear! ' 

' I didn't think you would actually get it for me ' you said still getting chills.

' Of course I'd get it, you're my chibi-chan afterall ' he smirked. A slight blush made it's way onto your cheeks. 

' Uhhhh wanna get some ice cream over there? My treat ' you asked changing the topic.

' Suree! ' 

You both walked over to the ice cream truck. You ordered ( favorite ice cream) and Oikawa ordered the one with milk bread. 

' Chibi-chan. Can I ask for anything for the reward? ' Oikawa asked, breaking the silence. 

' Oh don't worry, I won't ask for anything weird ' he quickly explained himself .

You chuckled and replied ' Sure Tooru ' 

' Okay then I'll ask another time! '

'Ehh..I thought you would say it now '

He giggled and said ' Chibi-chan wanna ride the Ferris Wheel? ' 

' Isn't that for couples only? I saw that in an anime that couples go there ' you said.

' Its fine. Let's go Chibi-chan ' he grabbed you wrist and led you to the Ferris Wheel. You both sat down in a cabin together, Oikawa sitting across you. Awkward silence surrounds you both. 

' Hey chibi-chan how was today? ' he said, breaking the silence.

' It was great. I had so much fun. What about you? ' 

' I had fun too! ' he exclaimed and once again silence surrounds you both. Suddenly, the lights in the city and the Ferris wheel lit up as you guys approached the top. 

' Woahh it's so beautiful ' you exclaimed. 

' Yeah it is ' Oikawa replied but he wasn't talking about the view. He was talking about you. You didn't notice him staring at you as you were captivated by the beautiful sight of the city. 

After the ride, Oikawa offered to walk you home, carrying the teddy bear for you. You both walked in comfortable silence but you decided to break it.

' Tooru, wanna come to my school's cultural festival? ' you asked. Hearing your question, Oikawa beamed like a little kid. 

' Really? I can come? ' he asked. You giggled and nodded. 

' It's a thanks for today. I'll tell you the details later ' you smiled. He return your smile with his signature smile but this one seems more genuine. You arrived at your house and waved goodbye.

' I'll text you chibi-chan ' he waved goodbye. You went into your room and got ready for bed.  

' Get ready for me y/n. I'll try to win your heart ' Oikawa promised himself.

( A/N : Ayy thank you for reading. Hope you liked this chapter, I'm really proud of it. Btw, the first episode of season four was SUPERR!!! I legit squealed at every seconds of the vid haha. Anyways, hope you have a good day/night)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 31.1K 32
Imagine yourself as Kageyama's hypothetical twin sister, [Name]. You are in your first day at Karasuno's female volleyball club and... ...
436 32 17
Tsukishima Kei is a volleyball player and member of Karasuno's boys volleyball team, he's salty and rude sometimes but he's sweet, loving and reliabl...
124K 6.2K 13
❛ YOU'RE DOING ALL OF THIS JUST BECAUSE A BOY DUMPED YOU? ❜ 。in which kageyama tobio finds the quiet girl, l/n y/n...
76.8K 1.5K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...