Death Note X OC One Shots

By ziakitty

just a one shot story I made for a friend~ There is lemony goodness, smut... More

intro
HIS ROSE
New Teddy
Blood, Bath and Beyond
K.I.S.S
Moon God
Girls Night Out
Ryuzaki......?
Cheater!
New Roommate
Of Sick Days and Rebirth
Protector
Lessons
Of Jams and Jellies
Comfort
Savior
Sinner
Love Hurts
Should I stay Or Should I go?
Weakness
An eye for An eye
Healing
Gaming Buddy
Switched
Aniki
The Truth Hurts
Lost and Found
Editing
Comforter
New Friends
Memories
Aftermath
Checkmate.
Reward.
Disappearing and Reappearing.
Wammy's House
Oddly Appealing
Happiness.
Sing for me
Kindness.
Watching.
Time to get up.
Duty.
Chocolate Martini.
Scars.
Missing A
Origins.
My Lovely Moon.
Anything For You.
Shine

Party Games.

5 0 0
By ziakitty

It all started with a game, which led to a kiss, simple, innocent, nothing to get upset about right? Well, you would be right if that kiss wasn't from Matsuda Touta to Misa Amane. The blonde had been against the idea from the start, there was just no way she could ever cheat on her beloved Light. However, the latter had no problem at all cheating on the former. In fact, he was doing so at that very moment, using the game as coverage. Everyone seemed to notice and know, besides Misa. "I'm sorry but I can't do this dare, I'll just have to pick again!" She said while shrugging it off, "it's okay, I don't mind if she redraws." Said the risk-taker while laughing that carefree laugh of his and rubbing the back of his neck. "We'll come back to Misa, brother, you're up next!" When everyone had their picks, it was back to the woman of the hour's turn.

"This is supposed to be seven minutes in heaven right? Not twenty! Where is Light-Kun? It's been well over seven minutes." Huffed the upset blonde, here it was her party yet her boyfriend wanted to be with everyone besides her. A surprise party had been thrown in the up and coming actress' honor. Landing a big role in the latest film by a well-known director was a big deal. At least it was in a certain black-maned man's eyes.

"It doesn't matter, Amane! It's your turn up anyway, stick your hand in the bowl and draw out a dare slip, then pick from the names bowl, whoever's name is chosen, you have to do that action with that person. Depending on what you get, you'll have seven to ten minutes to complete it." Explained Sayu, her brown eyes held a hint of mischief and amusement, the brunet shook up the names so it would be random.

With the crowd cheering her own, music playing softly in the background, there was no way that the petite model could say no. "Alright, I'll do it!" Walking over to the dare bowl, a slender hand reached into it and fished out a slip of paper. "Don't read it yet, you have to pick a partner first then read both out loud." Giggling excitedly, Amane soon picked another slip of paper from the other bowl. Opening the first one she calls out, grabbing everyone's attention, "switches clothes with," she quickly opened the other slip then gasped. "Matsui!" Chirped the energetic blonde, her soft brown eyes shining with happiness. If all Misa had to do with switch clothes with anyone that was more than okay, there was no way she'd kiss or touch anyone here.

Matsuda Touta, the group's risk-taker wasn't paying too much attention to the party as he was playing gofer for a sick guest. Seems no one told Ryuzaki that there was a lot more liquor in the chocolates than the recipe called for. Being the sugar fiend that he is, when he got the dare to eat one hundred of the liquor-filled chocolates Ryuzaki was happy. However, that changed after he nearly finished them all in one sitting. "Matsu, you're up, I'll take over looking after my Ryuga." Said Kyoko, a girl with small dark eyes, oval glasses, and jet black hair that is styled in a Dutch Bob. "That's okay, I'll look af-" Matsu was cut off as Kyoko's friend showed up beside her, the taller female placed a firm hand on the other's shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm here to make sure she only helps him and nothing more." Kyoko's fair complexion turned a deep red, causing the other two to giggle a bit, "alright, I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Matsui? Where is he?" Asked an eager blonde, "here I am, what's going on?"

"You've got a dare to do with Misa-Misa and only seven minutes to do it." Explain Sayu, "Matsui. I hope you don't stretch out anything." Teased his little friend while grabbing his hand and dragging the much taller individual away. Behind them was Light's sister, her long chocolate-brown hair bounced with every step, and came to rest on her shoulders a bit. Stretch anything out? What does she mean by that? "Here's the bedroom you two will be using! You've got seven minutes to get it done! I'll be opening the door if you're ready or not then. Be good," she giggled and winked knowingly at Matsu, causing him to turn as red as a cherry. "W-Wait! Wh-What's the dare!" Cried out a very confused Touta. "We've got this dare! Let's crush it, Matsui!" Once the door closed with a gentle click, Misa turned around and started to undress. This only added to his confusion, were they meant to make out? Why was Misa undressing in front of him? A pair of slightly darker brown eyes had widened as they watched their friend remove that pink outfit.

This was a dream come true for the slightly older individual but also a nightmare, with every bit of flesh that was seen, Matsuda was getting more and more turned on. The curve of Misa's waist, creamy-fair thighs now bare, long flaxen tresses resting against her back. Each article of clothing was set on the bed until the woman of his dreams was standing before him nearly nude.

The only thing that covered her was a pair of racy, lacy, pink and white, panties. They had little bows that laced up the back, little spaces could be seen between them. The fabric was semi-sheer as well, and they hugged her hips so nicely. When Amane bent over, Matsu was able to tell they were crotchless from the small slit that just barely covered puffy, fair, southern lips.

His breathing had stopped, a hand started to reach out to touch that oh so tantalizing skin, that is until a voice called out to him. "What are you doing, Matsui! We don't have much time." The urgency in that high pitched voice only added to the raging desires that had been building up over the year. Light brown eyes looked into darker brown ones. "You're not undressing? Are you worried about what everyone will think? It's okay! We're going to be just fine, I promise!" Misa made an okay sign with her fingers then reached out to help the slowpoke undress. For a mere second, the raven-haired man was frozen in place. Oh god, this is really happening? N-No way! Misa-Misa would never cheat on Light! Especially with someone like me... But she is standing right here in front of me almost completely nude, and she's trying to take off my pants. Wait, my pants?!?!?

While Touta had zoned out, Amane had hastily taken off his button-down black collar, soft-pine-colored shirt, and was starting on his black slacks. "Misa, s-stop..." He said softly which did make his lady friend stop, curious caramel-colored eyes looked into pools of coffee hues. I'm the man! I should have been the one undressing us! But it's too late now, maybe I can save this somehow. Thought the excited male, right as he was about to say something else, Sayu's voice called out. "You've got three minutes left!"

"Three minutes? What...No way! I need at least thirty!" This caught both girls off guard, "it takes you that long to finish, wow Matsui! I don't think I could ever last that long." That was an ego boost for sure for the risk-taker. "Oh? Sorry, I'll try to be as gentle as possible..?" He said while rubbing the back of his neck and blushing brightly. "I hope so! It can take only so much stretching, this fabric is a bit stretchy though." Touta was already losing his mind with thoughts, maybe this would be the day he could confess his feelings. Doing such an act would connect them, more so than ever!

Looking down at those panties, thankful that his hair was hiding his eyes, the fair-complexioned man ready himself, "Misa, I l-" his hands reached out to rest on her slender shoulders. "Hold that thought, Matsui, we need to get you undressed and redressed quickly. Or else Sayu will open the door and everyone will see me nude. I need your clothes for this dare." Slowly it dawned on him, "wait we're exchanging clothes?"

"Of course we are! There's nothing else we would be doing." The truth came crashing down faster and harder than a drunkard attempting to do party tricks on a rail. "Yeah, haha, you're right..." Amane hadn't been paying much attention but did notice that sudden change in her usually energetic friend. "Are you alright, Matsui?" He turned away from her to hide his face, manhood, and shame, "yeah, haha, here. Let's get these off so you can dress, Misa-Misa." His voice wavered for a second, that's when the petite model knew something was truly wrong. "Ready or not I am opening the door~" Sung out the eighteen-year-old, Touta took one look at his beloved Misa-Misa and rushed over to the door and locked it from the inside.

"We need another three minutes! You gave Light a lot of time with that Yuri girl, no playing favorites, Sayu." Hearing that she sighed and agreed, a look of sadness washed over Amane's features, "let's hurry up and change before they think something else is going on here." Slipping out of his slacks, they were offered to the singer. "Thanks, Matsui," now they were both sad and disappointed.

A few minutes later though all of that would change. "Oh my gosh! You look great in my clothes! We have to show the others!"

"What? No, I am not going out there like this..."

"Come on, it will be fine! Please, Matsui."

"No way."

"Pretty please?" Matsu only shook his head no, "I'll give you a reward," cooed the long-haired temptress, this did great his attention, "what is it?"

Waving him down to her level, Touta bent down just a little, "this!" Chirped the blonde, leaning in she was just about to kiss his cheek when the door opened, causing Matsu to look toward the door. However, since a certain woman was standing in front of him, their lips connected in a simple and innocent kiss. Sayu squealed in delight as her OTP was taking place in front of her. "I HAVE TO TELL EVERY! I SHIP IT SO MUCH!" Screamed the brunet while running off to tell the party guests. Fear made those tawny eyes widened even more so than the kiss. "No, Sayu! Don't do that!" Matsu rushed after the younger girl, leaving a very stunned model behind.

For the split second their lips had collided, there had been a spark, it was much more intense than the kiss that she shared with Light. Even if it was for that mere second, Misa was about to feel emotion behind that kiss. Touta's lips are softer than Light's... Standing there with a finger held up to her glossy lips, the heat from when they were connected felt like it was still there. Misa shook those thoughts from her mind as she heard a roar of laughter, whistles, and cheers. Making her way out to the main room, she noticed what had everyone going nuts.

Matsuda Touta in his haste had completely forgotten about the fact that he was now wearing Misa Amane's clothes. Not just any clothes, oh no, he was wearing thigh-high white stockings, a ruffled and lace pink mini skirt, that really put the mini into it! With a white bow that was tied off to the side, its lacing went around Matsu's hips. The shirt was also made up of ruffles and lace, the trimming was ruffled, a lighter pink than the matching shirt and skirt, the lace was white, two straps connected to the built-in choker, that was also the same lighter shade of pink as the ruffles.

On Touta's right arm was a long arm warmer, the lace on that was also white, it crossed over itself many times, in a nice pattern, at the ends were more ruffles, the same pink color as the others. The base fabric for the arm warmer was an offwhite, almost grey color. His left wrist housed another ruffle bracelet. Needless to say, the raven-haired man was embarrassed. Yagami Sayu smirked as she took a picture for later on, "if I didn't know you were a man, I swear I would think you were a woman." Yuri said, her face was flushed, hair a bit messy, clothes wrinkly, despite how much she had tried to clean herself up. Everyone could tell what had happened before the ravenette and brunet. Light laughed a bit too but his laughter died down the second he saw a head full of blonde hair coming his way.

"Oh, Light," cooed his self-proclaimed girlfriend, whom this party was for. She rushed to throw her arms around him only to be blocked by Yuri. A fight was sure to go down. Heated words were exchanged, names were called but at the end of it all, Light Yagami stood beside Yuri and said nothing in either girls' defense. Yuri went to hit Misa but ended up hitting Matsu who had had enough of this and came over to break up the fight. Seeing her friend get hit enraged the petite brown-eyed actress. Moving Touta aside, a hard punch was delivered to the slightly taller woman's jaw, it knocked her out, which forced Light to catch the unconscious body.

Huffing Misa grabbed Matsu's hand and stomped off. "Well, that was....exciting..." Muttered Kyoko as she watched the scene from behind Ryuzaki's tall, lanky frame. "There is a ninety-eight percent chance that you will be dumped tonight, Light-Kun." Yagami glared at his rival before carrying Yuri away. "I thought you were sick." Muttered the soft-brown-haired man, "my love helped cure him!"

L, known as Hideki Ryuga around their college, turned around, a thump pressed to its owner's bottom lip. His large dark eyes stared at the girl that had been helping him, and by help, that meant touching him far too much for his liking. Even if she meant well, there was no need for her to keep trying to touch every inch of him. It was a good thing her friend stayed in the room as well or else L was sure he would have become a statistic. "Who are you?" When the much smaller person went to answer, she was cut off, "her name is Kyoko. Jeez, you don't even know the name of the poor girl that's been taking care of you. You're such a g-" Light was cut off, "it doesn't matter. Kyoko, was it, go get me some tea," Ryuzaki said. The moment she rushed off to do his bidding L walked away, leaving the party, no way he was going to be playing any games of hide the pickle involuntarily.

For hours they sat alone while the party went on until only a few people were left there. Sayu had stayed behind to help with the cleanup, Light and Yuri left together once the smaller female came to. Kyoko was crushed once she learned that her Ryuga had left, and left shortly after he did.

Upstairs Misa and Matsuda were talking, well, more like Amane was crying her eyes out while Touta listened. "I didn't want to believe it but all the signs were there huh. That cheating bastard. Why? Why am I not good enough?" She said softly in between sobs, "Misa-Misa, you are more than enough. The truth is, Light-Kun, no, Light, he isn't enough for you." Watery light brown eyes looked into solid chocolate ones, "he talks about never being able to use a girl or toy with people's emotions but it's clear to everyone now that he is very much the type to do such a thing."

His voice was soft and soothing but also showed just how disappointed he was in the brunet. Matsu had so much respect for the younger man, he was a genius with a bright future. The son of his chief, a man he respected even more so than his own father, turned out to be nothing more than a monster. It was something that the fair-complexioned man didn't understand. A large part of him wanted to go downstairs and punch Light in his smug face, too bad the brunet was already gone. "Thank you, Matsui. At least I have you. You've always been there for me."

Light clearly never cared for me, he was just using me from the start to further his own goals.

A month went by and things had changed, Amane and Yagami were no longer living together, and just as a certain man had predicted, Misa had broken up with Light at the party. Much to everyone's delight, they were toxic together, and no one really wanted to say anything about it.

"Hey, Matsu?"

"Yes, Misa-Misa?"

"I never got to really thank you for the party. Nor was I able to give you that reward."

"It's okay Misa! I threw it for you because I wanted to and we did win the game for it's fine!" Smiling bright but keeping his eyes on the movie they were watching, Touta failed to notice that his little friend had closed the gap between them on the couch. "Hey, Touta..." A soft hum was given before it dawned on him, she called me Touta. Turning his head, a pair of soft warm, red-painted lips landed on his, they lingered for a moment.

A blush crept onto the taller individual's features, "I- umm...Mi-"

"At the party, you were going to tell me something. I think I know what that something is." She purred out while wrapping her arms around him, a hand slipped into his cream-colored shirt. A whimper escaped Matsui's lips, "hey, Touta, we've got thirty minutes before I have to go. Want to play a few Party Games with me?" Wordlessly he moved, scoop up his petite idol in his arms, his thoughts already swirling with delight and unspoken words. Thirty minutes is enough for now but soon we'll have a lifetime to play.

"Oh, Matsui~"

That night they did get to enjoy all of their favorite

Party Games.

This is a short one, 3058 words. This was made for a certain Misachu, I hope she likes it. "Game of hide the pickle" is a term used for sex, Here are the outfits they had to switch into.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 197 6
Here is my ink demon x reader because currently at the time of making this the community has lacked in making this stuff including art so instead of...
232K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person 😭 Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...
6.3K 57 17
For the time being of fortnite and it's ducking season, this is a fanfic book to anyone who would like a x reader story the first page will be the in...
24.5K 62 13
hi hello and welcome! this book is mature!!! (the toggle won't stay selected for some reason) this book is literally everything: girlxgirl, boyxboy g...