The First Love | myg

By asparagusstae

In which a nerdy girl and a stony guy fall in love with each other for the first time. "My first love is pian... More

*INTRO*
Part 1 | Back To School
Part 2 | New Music Student
Part 3 | A Deal
Part 4 | She's Very Sweet
Part 5 | Friends? Friends.
Part 6 | Popular
Part 7 | Sneak In
Part 8 | Closer Than Before
Part 9 | Sleepover
Part 10 | Thanks For Listening
Part 11 | Uncomfortable
Part 12 | No One Has Ever Did That
Part 13 | Why Would He Lie?
Part 14 | Feelings
Part 15 | Keychain
Part 16 | Happy Birthday
Part 17 | The Best Birthday Ever
Part 18 | Real Special Person
Part 19 | Help
Part 20 | Salsa Dance
Part 21 | I Like You.. A Lot
Part 22 | The Audition
Part 23 | You Look Totally Like Him
Part 24 | The Talent Fest
Part 25 | Apologize
Part 26 | Holidays
Part 27 | I Don't Know What You've Done To Me
Part 29 | Do You Like Someone?
Part 30 | I Cry All Night
Part 31 | You're Stronger Than You Think
Part 32 | It's All Over
Part 33 | I Will Love You
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*UPDATE*

Part 28 | The Moon And The Stars

471 28 1
By asparagusstae

Y/n's perspective :

"Okay so.." He starts.

I can feel his gaze on me.

"Listen attentively." He says and I hear a set of chuckles once more in the room as my stare is still fixed on the vase.

"I told my father, that I want to pursue music as my career and he agreed! And, guess what? I'm going abroad to learn music after high school." He says.

I wide open my eyes, after listening to him. I can feel my body getting excited at his words. I turn and run towards him.

"Wait- really?" I shout.

"Do I look like, I'm lying?" He says.

"Oh my god!!!!" I scream.

I go and literally jump-hug him, while Jungkook joins a while later. Jimin stands dumbfounded for a few seconds, but comes running and hugs all of us tight after a while.

We all hug each other, until we hear a 'click' sound. We cease hugging and turn around to see my mom clicking a picture of all of us.

"Congratulations Yoongi." She says, with a happy face.

"Thank you Auntie." He says.

"You all talk then, I have some work, I'll see you all later." She says and leaves.

"So, where are you going?" I ask him eagerly.

"I guess, someone just said, that they hate me." He teases.

"Istg, don't irritate me." I try saying in a bold tone, but I know that I failed, because they are all giving me funny faces.

"Will you ever stop using this text language?" Jungkook says, laughing.

"How about hajima?" I say.

"If I knew that, this would be the side effect of helping you creating a social media account. I would've never done that." Yoongi says, teasing me.

Well, Jimin and Jungkook got to know that he helped me in creating that, and since then, all of them started making of me.

"You shouldn't have helped her Yoongi. She's eating us up with those text and meme language." Jimin says, teasing me.

"Ugh! Excuse me? Who's eating who? Three of you ganging up on one innocent like me? This is not fair." I whine.

"Aww. Pfft-" Jungkook covers his mouth with his hand.

"This is not funny JK. Ugh! Nevermind. Let it be." I just sigh.

"Hey, I'm sorry. You know, teasing you is just so fun." Yoongi says.

"Of course, it is!" I roll my eyes.

"Hey, no. Seriously. I'm sorry." He comes closer and says.

"You're just cute, when you whine." He says, kind of whispering in my ear, sending me chills through my whole body.
I look up at him and I see his cheeks are tint red. I look behind him to see Jimin pouting at me.

What the heck?

I give him a disgusted look. He still pouts, and taps his index finger on his cheek.

Is he.. is he telling me to.. kiss him? Seriously? Park Jimin!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

I get all flustered and without giving Yoongi a look, I run behind Jimin to hit him. He goes on to the terrace, as I follow him. I finally catch him and give him two punches on his shoulders. I can say, it doesn't affect him much, because he's still laughing.

Ugh! I hate this guy!

"Why did you do that idiot?" I ask him.

"Don't tell me, you didn't want that to happen." He says.

"Shut up. I didn't even get that thought, until you reminded me of that."

"Oh, really? My innocent baby bear?" He teases me again.

"Jimin! Shut up! Don't make me angry. I'll kill you!"

"Oh! You're scary." He laughs.

I get all furious and give him furrowed eyebrows look with a frown. He finally stops doing that, and puts on a serious face.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Listen, I really want to ask you something. Did you figure out if you like him or no?" He asks all of a sudden.

"I honestly don't know Jimin. But.. lately.. I've been thinking of him a lot. Like... a lot. And, you know, I can also see him in my dreams too. But, I still can't figure out what's that feeling." I say.

He gives a worried + understandable look seeing my face fall.

"It's okay, don't worry. May be, I'll sort it out soon." I say, trying to make him feel better.

Jimin is such a baby. As much as he teases me, he also gets worried about me, more than anyone.

"Yeah, it'll be fine. Just let me know, if anything gets wrong, okay?" He says.

"Sure, Mr. Best friend." I say and laugh.

"Where did you guys disappear?" Yoongi appears all of a sudden, with Jungkook behind him.

"Your man of dreams is here." Jimin whispers in my ear, as we turn around to face them.

I get all red and start patting him on his shoulder, while in reality, I'm actually trying to beat him.

Wow. My man of dreams.. It sounds so strange. But, it's fine, 'cause I love it. Wait- if I love strange things, then does that mean, I am strange too? WTF y/n! Just STFU!

They both come near us.

"Um, nothing, I was just giving Jimin some life lessons and explaining him the circumstances of teasing me." I say.

"Oh yeah. It's very horrible." He says dramatically.

"Okay.. But, when did he tease you?" Yoongi asks.

Shit.

"Um.. Huh." I stutter.

"Well, I was teasing her before, when we were talking, that's all." Jimin covers up.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you all in real about this, rather than on a call or text, and I couldn't wait till tomorrow, so I decided to meet up." Yoongi says.

"Well, you did a good thing." Jungkook says.

Yoongi smiles at all of us.

"But, Yoongi, I'm really happy for you." I say.

"Yes! We all are." Jimin says.

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, I think I'll leave guys. I have a test tomorrow." Jungkook says.

"Oh okay. Jkay! Take care." I say, making him chuckle.

"Okay, Jkay.. Haha." He mocks and laughs.

"Wait, I guess, I'll come too. I'm so sleepy today." Jimin says.

"Wait, you want to go to too?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I guess I'll leave." Jimin walks to Jungkook and waves at Yoongi and me.

"Yoongi, you'll be staying right?" Jimin asks.

"Um.. I guess?" He says.

Realisation hit me, after hearing Jimin's words. Jimin wants to leave so that Yoongi and me can stay alone. Jimin and Jungkook goes downstairs, as Jimin winks at me before leaving us alone. They refused us to bid them a goodbye downstairs. Now, Yoongi and me are standing beside each other. On the terrace. Alone.

"So..?" He says facing me, trying to break the awkwardness.

"Um..? Do you want to eat something?" I ask him.

"No. No. That's okay." He says.

He looks up at the sky. Dim moon light falls on his clear face, making it shine. I can see his eyes twinkling like stars in the low light. His tiny nose and his glossy lips are perfectly highlighted by the moonlight that's falling on his face. His round chin with a sharp jawline is piercing my smol heart into pieces.

So beautiful.

"It's beautiful." He says.

Oh my god! Did he just-

I stare wide eyed at him. Not receiving an answer from me, he looks at my face, shifting his gaze from the starry sky, straight into my eyes.

*heart attack*

Blood raises to my cheeks and my face turns into a red tomato. He stares at me for a while. He realises that, I'm blushing and his cheeks start to redden up too. Not able look at that beautiful sight infront of me anymore, I look up at the sky, to see the beautiful view of the moon and the stars. I can still feel his sharp gaze on me.

Why are you doing this Min Yoongi? Just why?

Not able to stan his gaze anymore, I look up at him, while my ears go tint red. I then, look back at him again, only to realize he's still eyeing me. I risk my life and raise my eyebrows like asking, what is he doing. His razor-sharp gaze softens into a fond look. My hearts sinks into my stomach and I can feel butterflies in there.

He looks fondly at me making my heart flutter and he gives me a small smile, letting out his squishy cheeks.

*Double heart-attack*

A numerous feelings roam in my mind all of a sudden and one particular feeling catches my attention.

"Love." I say that out, as Yoongi's look go perplexed.

"Ly.. Lovely.. It's lovely. The sky's lovely." I cover it up.

He relaxes and says, "Yeah it is."

He give that killer cute smile again, which make my heart rate go crazy. The evening turns into a night as he decides to go back to his mansion. He leaves my house after waving a goodbye smile. I go to my room and jump onto my bed and start rolling on it. I take my diary and start writing.

Wow! I still can't believe it happened. The way Yoongi looked into my eyes today, the way he smiled at me.. It's the best feeling, I've ever felt. I didn't even feel this happy, when I scored 100 marks in history. This feeling is so awesome. I don't know how to express it. Wait- maybe.. I do? Yes. I do. The feeling is.. LOVE. Yes. I love him. I love you Min Yoongi. I love you so freaking much.

Yoongi's perspective :

I walk to my home back, after the meeting has ended.

I can't believe what just happened. She looked like a fairy in that moonlight. That scenery is not going off my mind. I can't help, but blush at the thought of her. This generally never happens to me.

Why do I feel like, we just had a moment or something? Well, it's not just a feeling, it definitely was a moment. I just couldn't resist the way she blushed. Wow, that's the cutest thing ever. Okay, I had to admit, I don't just like her.. I.. I actually love her.

With that thought, I start smiling to myself without realising like a mad person.

My first love is piano. But, I don't mind giving that place to her. Gosh, she really did change me.

I'm sorry for posting late. I had to do some editings. This one's my favourite chapter so far :D
The romantic tension between them though. 👀 If I were y/n, there's so chance of getting a double heart attack, I'd just faint and die with the first one. 🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 277 15
What if their 8th member is a mafia? Will they accept her? What will be their reaction? Will they kicked her out of the band? SO LET'S READ THIS STO...
5.6K 247 11
Jung Y/N. you are sibling with Jung Hoseok . Who happens to be in a group of the most popular boys in school. But know one knows you are related.What...
560K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
172K 5K 37
You are just the normal everyday A.R.M.Y that managed to go to a BTS fan meet. You get to meet all the members and get signatures. You leave never ex...