Black Section

By Devilish_Oreo

The worst section of all. No one wants to teach them. Everybody's afraid of them. All they have is each other... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chaprer 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 40

123 7 0
By Devilish_Oreo

Lunox’s Point of View

“Are you ready?” Roger yelled.

“Yes!” They shouted. It is already night time. It is full moon and there are no stars. It’s either a good or evil omen. I hope it’s a good one.

“Twilight, please take care of our juniors,” said Roger and glanced at the students at my back.

“Yeah, sure,” I answered.

“Go to the safe zone now,” he said. I sighed.

“Don’t let anyone die before I come back, okay?” I asked. He smiled. “Sure! My intuition tells me that this will be a piece of cake!” He said and laughed. I just looked at him. I tapped his shoulder. “Alright. I believe in you,” I said.

I turned around to the fifteen students of Class B Grade 10. “Shall we go to the safe zone?” I asked them. They just nodded. They looked so lifeless. It was as if their emotions disappeared, just like a zombie. They were truly traumatized. It’s a good decision that I get out of them here first. If not, they will be killed because they will not even defend themselves when someone will attack them.

I walked ahead and they followed me. We’re now out of the territory of Roger. “The safest route is the back forest,” I said. But they didn’t react or reply to what I’ve said. “After we get out here, it will be safe. No more bloodshed,” I added. Still, no response. I’m like talking to a ghost. I sighed. I’ll just let them be for now. We keep on walking. The camp was in the inner part of the forest so we’re far away from our destination. This will be a long night. If I’m by myself, I can easily escape this forest within five minutes. However, I’m with them so I have to adjust.

I hope I can get back there right in time.

Roger… please be safe.

Then, one of them pulled my suit. She’s trembling. “K-Killing i-intent…” She whispered. I stopped. “The drill everyone,” I said. They suddenly compressed. I took out Moonlit. “Moonlit, split into two,” I mumbled.

Moon transformed into a crossbow.

Lit transformed into BC-41. I have both long rage and combat weapon. Then, a woman appeared in front of me.

“What’s with the outfit?” She asked. “It’s only a woman with weird outfit that we’ll be battling with,” she added.

“Guys! It’s only one woman. We can take her down! Roger must have underestimated us. I hate that guy, full of shvt talks,” she said. Then, four more appeared on the scene. In total, they’re five.

“I have checked the surroundings. Yes, she’s the only person we have to fight,” one of them said. “Isn’t it too easy?” commented the other.

“However, her weapons…” The other woman spoke. I looked at her. She’s different from them. I have to put a little effort in this fight.

“Roger didn’t underestimate you because you’re against with someone that will crush you one by one,” I said and ran towards them. They didn’t expect my movement. I was too fast for them to catch up. I smirked. I held Lit that transformed into BC-41, I approached one of them. I raised Lit and punched the man. I slashed his face. He tried to attack me but I dodged his attacks. “Too slow,” he aimed for my stomach but I span around and kicked him on the face. I aimed the crossbow and shot his leg, shoulder, and waist.

“Ahhh!” He yelled in pain. I felt someone’s presence behind my back. I knelt and positioned Moon transformed into a crossbow. I shot her chest. She fell down. I came closer and punched her stomach. “That’s for belittling me,” I said.

“Stop!” shouted someone behind my back. “Or I’ll dug this knife in your head,” she’s trying to threaten me. I can feel the tip of the knife on the back of my head.

“Impressive. You’re great at hiding your presence,” I complimented her. “But it’s not enough,” I said. I grabbed her arm in my back. I pulled her towards me. I twisted her arm. She screamed in pain. She lets go of the knife. I punched her in the face, she fell unconscious.

“Weaklings,” I mumbled.

“Ha! We got you now!” I forgot that there’s two people left. I turned around. They held hostage of one of the students of Class B Grade 10.

“Put down all of your weapons,” he said. I released Moon and Lit. They fell on the ground. “Kick it towards us!” He said. I smirked. I kicked it towards them.

“Why are you smiling?!” He exclaimed.

“Are you afraid and nervous at the same time? I’m the only opponent here. Where’s your confidence a while ago?” I teased him. He pushed the knife more on her neck. I can see the blood coming out of it. “Tsk. What do you want me to do so that you’ll let her go?” I asked. He laughed. “See, Gwen? If we hold them hostage, we can defeat her. This is the weakness of a person who protects,” he said.

“You’re making me pissed off, young man.” I said. “I did what you ask me to. Now, let her go,” I added. “No! You’ll have to suffer the consequences of hurting my classmates!” He said. I laughed. “Wait, really? Are you not ashamed? You already have blood in your hands, the blood of what you call your classmates. Haven’t you killed them with your own bloody hands? They’re calling for your name. They’re asking why did you kill them. They pleased and begged but you didn’t show mercy. They appeared in your dreams and asking why… Why did you kill me? We’re classmates. We’re friends.” I said. He let her go and covered his ears. “Stop! Stop! Shvt the fvck up!” He screamed. An opening. I quickly went to his place.

“I know you’ll attack!” He positioned himself and was about to kick me when I did a back flip and kicked his weapon. I held his shoulder. I carried him and flipped him over. He ached in pain. Thus, he collapsed and fell unconscious. I stretched my neck after that.

“I’ve taken down your teammates. Will you still fight me?” I asked her. She remained standing. “No, I admit defeat. We don’t have a chance of winning against you. You’re far from our level. You’re on the top while we’re at the bottom,” she said.

“How did Roger find someone like you?” She asked.

“Roger didn’t find me. I found him,” I said. She was confused. “Roger’s a great man and his skills is not average at all. I have fought with him. All I can say is your group will lose this time,” I said.

I turned around. “Shall we continue?” I asked the students of Class B Grade 10. I offered the woman who was held hostage a handkerchief. “Wipe the blood on your neck,” I told her.

“I quit! I surrender!” The girl named Gwen shouted. “What’s your name?” She asked. I halted. “Twilight Goddess from Lustitia, incorporation,” I said and continued to walk.

We were walking for about ten minutes now. “We’re close,” I said. Then, I saw the boundary because of the thread. “This is it. It’s the exit,” I added.

“You all go first,” I stated. They stopped in the front of the thread. “When you go beyond the boundary, it’s the end of your suffering,” I said. Suddenly, they cried. For the first time, I saw them showed emotions again. I didn’t know them in person. However, when I saw them before this happened, they were a section with full of hope in their eyes. The youth are indeed the hope of the next generation.

“Don’t lose hope. Take this as a lesson. You have might overcome the biggest obstacle that normal teenagers didn’t experience. Be stronger and better when I see you again,” I said. One of them stepped forward and went beyond the boundary. Then, the rest followed. They looked at me who’s still inside. “Thank you,” one of them said and smiled at me. I followed them. I patted her hair. “Don’t thank me. I didn’t do anything. You must be proud of yourself,” I said.

“Let’s go back to the cabin and meet the others,” I added. I took the lead and we walked again.

I inhaled and exhaled. The mess in the forest is just a warm-up. Buckle up because the real tragedy is about to begin. I will now know what happened to all of them. Why did brother say that the situation in the Camp Royalwood is worse than the forest?

“My questions will be answered as soon as I got there,” I whispered to myself.

We’re here on our destination. Something seems odd. It is too quiet. Where is everybody? I get a feeling that we were abandoned. I looked at my companions. “The drill everyone,” I said. They were confused but they followed my command and they compressed. I am confused too but nothing will lose if we’ll be careful. I can hear footsteps. Someone’s coming.

“Moonlit,” I said in a low voice. Moonlit transformed into a boomerang. I swing the boomerang and let it go. I was stunned when that person caught Moonlit because a normal student can’t catch it easily, only a trained person with abilities and skills same as me can caught it with one hand.

“Twilight Goddess,” he mentioned my name. “Or rather, Lunox Radcliffe,” he said. I glared at him.

“How did you know?” I asked.

“And what the hell happened here? Where are the others, Leo?” I added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 20 20
"Yes, we broke up, but that doesn't mean you will forget who I am to you!" "I remember my love, I remember that you are mine and only mine." ❤ "You s...
120 4 9
When the fates of a PuRe untainted soul and an epitome of Evility known of it's mercilessness & cruelty will cross each others path in a really unexp...
917 60 9
A Short Story ||| ❝Oh, Birdy, who would want to hurt you?❞ ‣‣‣‣‣‣‣‣ I had a mission. I was the eyes of my team and it my job to keep them safe. It...
105 0 25
What do you do when you learn your family is the one who's holding all the secrets. Secrets that could get you killed... Ella is looking forward to s...