𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗥 || o. sangwoo

By ASTRAGAZER-

❝𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚�... More

Prologue
1: Scars
2: Nightmare
3: Comfort
4: This or That
5: Control
6: Lullaby
7: Blood
8: Truth or Dare
9: Alcohol and Nicotine
10: Amusement Park
11: Kiss
12: Endorphins
13: Affection
14: Shutter
15: Dead Animals
16: Dead Stars
17: Limbs
18: Attachment
19: Vanilla Ice Cream
20: Fear
21: Take Me To Church
23: Jealous
24: Bathroom Warfare
25: Name
26: Midnight Hour
27: Scissors
28: Snowfall and Lies
29: Where Her Nightmare Lies
30: Midnight Memories
31: Sinners
32: Her Neverland
33: Perfect Murder
34: Perfect Alibi
35: The Broken Promise
36: A Genuine Smile
37: Fireworks
38: Kissing Me Softly
39: Killing Me Softly
40: Ari's Farewell
Epilogue

22: Lemon-Flavored Lollipop

7.6K 334 184
By ASTRAGAZER-

His mind is filled with beautiful things, 

past revelations and future sins.

Sometimes, when Sangwoo kiss someone, his mind would always be somewhere else and not on the woman he's kissing. He doesn't even know why he bother to do it, to entertain them perhaps?

But when it comes to this girl, she's always managed to unravel him in ways Sangwoo has never thought he'd be unraveled before. She'd kiss him with those inexperienced lips of hers and then the next thing he knew she's straddling him and asking for more.

Sometimes Ari didn't know why she even bother doing this. She does enjoy it, but not as much as she did capturing those dead animals and admiring their printed photos.

"What should we do with it, Sangwoo?" She asked, eyes still trailed down.

"Put it in?"

Ari looked up, tilting her head slightly. "Where?"

Sangwoo lifted his hand up to her face, and with his thumb he pry her lips open and pressed his thumb on her lower teeth.

"Here," he said.

What Ari did surprise Sangwoo as he watched her suddenly frowned before she climbed down and settled on the seat beside him.

"I don't wanna." She crossed her arms and her eyebrows were still knitted, such was an expression from her that would come so rarely and Sangwoo doesn't know if he's enjoying seeing her make that face or not.

In the end, he decided on the latter. He doesn't like it as he chuckled humorlessly. "You've become quite bold now, Ari, denying me like that."

"I don't like its taste, it makes me gag."

"Well damn Ari, what do you want me to do, put syrup on it?"

Sangwoo rolled his eyes and looked to the side, thinking if he should just kill her now and end this whole charade. Besides, he's kept her way too long now, longer than any other girls and Sangwoo doesn't know if that's a good thing or not. But it's not like she's going to run away and call the cops on him.

Sangwoo sighed and felt the tightening in his pants worsened. If Ari's not gonna do anything about it, then he'll find someone who will.

"Get inside the house Ari."

Ari was silent for a second, it's not like there's anything else she can say to that and Sangwoo doesn't necessarily need a response. But when he didn't see Ari moved after a while, he turned to her. "Get inside the damn house Ari," he said, a bit forcefully this time and Ari just stare at him for a second before she opened the door.

Sangwoo watched as she went up the porch and into the veranda before speeding up the street as Ari punched the passcode. Sangwoo had her memorized it before, when he allowed her to go outside to take pictures.

When she stepped inside the hallway, silence welcomed her. A sigh left Ari's lips and her shoulders slumped. For some odd reason, she felt incredibly lonely and she's never felt like this for a long time now, but lately, when Sangwoo isn't home Ari would feel exactly like this.

For hours she distracted herself by cleaning the house or cooking her food or arranging her little photo collections and then when there's nothing else left to do and it's already dark outside, Ari decided to go out and wait for Sangwoo.

"I shouldn't go far," she muttered as she walked through the silent neighborhood.

Until she heard someone called her name. Ari looked up and saw the old woman Sangwoo called as Mrs. Park across the street waving at Ari.

Ari slowly lifted her hand before she looked at it and slowly moved it from side to side the way Mrs. Park was doing until Ari looked back at the woman and saw her motioning for her to come.

Crossing the street, Ari stopped just in front of the woman who is smiling at her so sweetly Ari couldn't help but grimace as she inclined her head.

"Good evening Mrs. Park," Ari muttered.

"My, you shouldn't be walking at this hour dear. It's dangerous around this neighborhood, didn't Sangwoo tell you that?" She asked and Ari realized that the woman must have really been talkative.

"What do you mean, Mrs. Park?"

"There have been reports of young women disappearing around the City."

"Oh," Ari muttered as she averted her eyes. Would it give this old woman a heart attack if Ari were to tell her it's Sangwoo abducting and killing those women?

"Here," Mrs. Park suddenly said as Ari looked back at her. "Take this and go back home dear."

Ari looked down as the old woman handed her a lollipop and Ari frowned. "I'm not a child, you know."

Mrs. Park chuckled and shook her head but she didn't say anything else as she waved her hand dismissively. Ari, of course, just shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

Ari went back to the house but she didn't went inside, instead, she sat near the door and unwrap the sweet candy as she put it in her mouth, the taste of lemon overwhelming her taste buds.

"What the heck are you doing here, Ari?" Sangwoo asked as Ari slightly flinched and looked up to see Sangwoo hovering above her. "It's fucking cold, get inside."

Ari stood up and turned as Sangwoo punched the passcode on the door before he opened it but then he noticed Ari holding something and he frowned.

"What's that?"

Ari stopped in the hallway and turned around, taking the stick of candy out of her mouth with a pop. "It's a lollipop."

"And where did you get it?" Sangwoo asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Mrs. Park gave it to me," she answered before putting the lollipop back in her mouth.

"Mrs. Park," Sangwoo muttered as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "You went out? Didn't I tell you not to go out before sun set Ari? You fucking went out?!"

Only when Sangwoo stride towards her did Ari smell the faint scent of liquor mixed with some expensive feminine perfume.

Sangwoo took the lollipop out of her mouth before he held the back of her head with one hand as he crashed his lips on her and darted his tongue inside. Ari's face flushed when he leaned out and Sangwoo was beyond amuse.

"Now you wouldn't complain about what it taste like, your mouth taste like lemon," he said before he put the lollipop in his mouth and pushed Ari down, unzipping his jeans as Ari pursed her lips before she took him all the way in.

"Watch your teeth Ari," he said. "Bite it and I'm going to put it in you from the back."

Special thanks to 11k reads, you guys are beyond amazing! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 4.6K 16
1st Killing Stalking x Reader book on Wattpad!!💖 Most of my one-shots are AU! Characters from Killing Stalking by Koogi
375K 10K 39
-COMPLETE- (Female Reader x Sangwoo x Bum) Sangwoo takes you shopping for a dress, but your broken ankles are killing you. How you wish you would've...
699K 29.2K 47
You had been held captive by Sangwoo and tortured for months while Yoon Bum stayed upstairs. After Oh Sangwoo gets caught and arrested, you're trying...
96.7K 2.6K 20
Do you love yourself? Your looks, traits and characteristics? It's because of them that you must deal with your current situation. They've made you s...