Bite Me (A Jeon Jungkook Fanf...

By HiddenUchiha_

He looked in your eyes full of lust as you two sat in the shower. His hand had cupped your cheek forcing you... More

Bite Me
playlist
1. You've Been Expected
2. Lost Control
3. Force
4. Good
5. Ease
6. Damp
7. Changes
8. Understand
9. Selfish
10. Chase
11. Drugged
12. Saved
13. Mixed Feelings
14. Cell
15. Cracks of Blood
16. Seep
17. Reminisce
18. Castaway
19. Vulnerable
20. Weak
22. Yours
23. Closet
24. Bookstore
25. Secrets
26. Shards
27. Answers
28. Circles

21. Confrontation

1.7K 89 23
By HiddenUchiha_

Jungkook walked into his room, and placed you onto the bed gently.

You continued to watch him in silence as he walked into his closet getting one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts. He pulled out a rag as well.

He tossed it onto the bed and you shook your head. "I can just get clothes out my room, or you can go if you are so worried."

The thought of Nia in the room made your stomach churn. That last conversation you and Jungkook had was frustrating. You wanted to figure out yourself on your own.

"No. You aren't going back." He started. "I knew this was going to happen." He walked back out his room slamming the door behind him leaving you shocked.

Why was he so mad? I mean...even though I got bit, I'm not even mad. I feel more confused. How did Chris turn into a vampire?  You thought and started to observe your surroundings.

His room was really big. He had a king-sized bed, along with a walk-in closet.  He had a lounge area where there was a sofa and a TV, even a mini-fridge.  There was also a bookshelf that coated half a wall.

I now understand how he stays in his room for days.  You grew up always sharing with your brother.  You couldn't even imagine having the chance of such a luxury life.  Being here you were tasting it.  This room was on a whole new level.

You stared at his clothes before you wanting to ignore his remarks, his demanding and forceful tone.  Instead you swallowed your pride thinking about how frustrated he seemed, and you didn't want to add to that.

You went into the walk in closet nervous that he would intrude in the room and slipped on his clothes.

A black t-shirt and black shorts. 

I guess he wants me to wear his stuff so bad to mask my scent.

You held the rag in your blood hand against your neck, which was helping control the bleeding but it didn't change the fact you continued to leak.

You stared at the window just wondering how different things could be if you weren't here.  You've experienced so much pain and internal suffering which you could barely understand.

This place was a magnet for bad things.

The room door opened once again, and this time a man with a rolling suitcase came in, as Jungkook pushed the door open for him.

You sat on the couch and he kneeled in front of you.

He urged you to remove the rag from your neck.  You looked at Jungkook who nodded agreeing.

You did as advised and he checked your neck and opened his bag.

A doctor?

"You must find it weird that you are relying onto a doctor?" He questioned and you nodded.

"It's getting embarrassing now."

He chuckled a bit, "You'll live."

He tended to the bite, cleaned it and even patched it up. Before he left, he did have final remarks.

"I think, you should give your body time to heal completely. Whether she needs more protection or not, all this impact isn't good. She may be half werewolf but you are still human Y/n." He said and You turned to the side looking down.

"Thank you."  Jungkook spoke to the doctor letting him leave the room and closing the door behind him.

He stood at the door watching you in silence.

"You have...a doctor..?"  You broke the silence.

"He's more than just a regular doctor."  Jungkook spoke and silence erupted once again.

You wanted to leave the room.  You felt so nervous and awkward being there.  There was an odd tension between you two and now you were in his clothes.  It all felt weird.

"You should lay down.  I'll take the couch—"

"I rather not.  Shouldn't you be dealing with him?"  You quickly changed the topic.

What was even going on outside this room?  All I can assume is that the others took care of Chris.  I wonder what they did.

You couldn't stop thinking that Nia was here once and Jungkook brought her in here on his own accord.

What does he even see in her?

"The others got it under control.  My focus is making sure you are okay."  He spoke.

You leaned back into the couch, "Well your job is done.  I'm okay.  I'm not dead.  You can deal with something else."

You didn't need to deal with this right now.  You didn't need to deal with him right now.

"Y/n, what's wrong with you?"  He questioned.

You furrowed your eyebrows standing from the couch. You turned around to look at him.

He kept pushing your buttons. You couldn't understand why everything he did would only confuse you more. The more you heard about him and Nia made you angrier.

"What's wrong with me?  A lot of things!  But in the way you are directing it, you should be asking yourself that question!  No, actually go run to Nia, and let her 'comfort you.'"  You spat at him.

He watched you for a moment with his blank expression.

"Is this what it's about?"  He questioned softly.

He watched you intently.  He couldn't understand you, or read you as much as he tried.  You continued to push him in circles.

In a swift moment, he pushed you up against the wall pinning your hands above your head.  His body hovered over you.

You tried to fight out of his grip, but he was too strong, and you were still too weak from all that's been happening to you.

"What the fuck Jungkook?  Let me go!"  You screamed at him and he didn't budge.

He lowered his eyes to yours, almost as if he was trying to intimidate you.

"Me and Nia makes you mad."  He spoke lowly.

You continued to try and fight out, "The hell I care!  You two are perfect for each other!"

He ignored your comment,  "You need to make up your mind on how you feel.  I should be asking you, why do you care you?"

For a moment you paused in shock from those words.  You knew he was right.  What business did you have in his life?  Why did the idea of him and Nia make you so angry?

"I don't care!" You lied and he continued to see right through.

Though he couldn't understand, why all the lies.  What did you have to hide?  What did you have to lose?

He brought his face closer to yours. "Why do you keep lying?"

You turned your head away from his shutting your eyes tight. His breath grazed your cheek.

"I-I'm not."  You stuttered, "Can you stop this right now?"  He could sense the discomfort you felt and released you. 

He stepped back and watched you awaiting for what you would do next.  "Why...why won't you be straight up with me?"  You crossed your arms.

He slightly tilted his head, "Haven't my actions been enough?"

You sighed, "I don't know what you are trying to get at.  If you have something to admit, I want to hear it.  You've been dicking down Nia.  That is screaming a lot of things."  You spoke in a sarcastic tone.

You were curious how he truly was going to react to such.  You were fed up with this goose chase of emotions on both sides.  With everything going on in your life, you sound ridiculousness in such.

"I never slept with her."

You scrunched your face in disgust staring at him.  "You know I'm pretty sure drinking someone's blood is equivalent to sex when it comes to vampires."

You watched Jungkook sniffle a laugh trying to hide it.  You glared at him in confusion.

"What's so funny?" You questioned him, "I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you once and for all.  No freaking door between us.  I'm right here to talk if you have something to say!"

He stayed quiet for a moment and gently bit his bottom lip.

"So I...slept with you then..?"

"WHAT?!"  You yelled and watched him smile.

"I mean I did drink your blood—"

"You are so annoying!"  You raised your voice blushing in embarrassment.

I'm giving him a chance to flat out speak to me.  To my face, and he won't.  You thought growing irritated.

"Forget this!"  You raised your hands in defeat.  You started to walk towards the exit of the room passing Jungkook.

As you passed by, he gripped your wrist stopping you from moving.

You growled, "This again?  I'm tired of this—"

"Y/n."  He spoke in serious tone.  "You know how I feel.  You wont accept your emotions.  Who's fault is that?"

You ripped your wrist out of his grip holding it to your chest.  You continued to build up excuses to make him seem like he was in the wrong, always excluding you from the equation.

You turned back to him.

"WELL I'm sorry that I can't prioritize my emotions! I'm on the verge of death every other day!"  You defend yourself. 

He stared at you with eyes so full yet so empty at the same time.

He was tired.

"I have never been as open with my emotions with anyone like I have been with you.  I have shown it in my actions and the way I present myself to you.  I've been with Nia at times strictly drinking her blood.  So what?  You have established that I don't owe you any loyalty, just as you don't owe me anything."  He spoke harshly.

He rubbed his head in frustration, "I'm trying to be patient with you, but this is getting annoying."

You could feel a part of you crumble.  Even though you took great part in your issues.

"What do you want out of me?  A confession?  You will always run to Nia when you act in distress.  THIS is stupid.  I'm leaving."

You walked out his room and he didn't follow you.

For some reason, it hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 504 22
"I kissed his lips and then moved down to his neck, slowly licking and biting, leaving little marks along the way as I went lower, I knew he was givi...
12K 460 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
6.4K 341 30
HIGHEST RANKING: #31 in btsjk "I love you.. I love you so much!" he kissed me passionately and looked at my eyes "I'll be there to protect you at any...
288K 9.6K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...