Beauty From Ashes

Bởi IsaacFogle

Cheyenne Mitchell grew up as an average Christian girl, in a strict Seventh Day Adventist family. But she ALS... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Part 1
Chapter 22 Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 24 Part 3
Chapter 24: Part 4
Chapter 25: Saved Part 1
Chapter 25: Saved Part 2
Chapter 25: Saved Part 3
Chapter 26: Surprises Part 1
Chapter 26: Surprises Part 2
Chapter 27: Conflict Part 1, Spiritual
Chapter 27: Conflict Part 2, Mental
Chapter 27: Conflict Part 3, Physical
Chapter 28: Wedges
Chapter 29: Unity Part 1
Chapter 29: Unity Part 2
Chapter 29: Unity Part 3
Chapter 30: Mercy Part 1
Chapter 30: Mercy, Part 2
Chapter 30, Mercy Part 3
Chapter 31 Part 1: Farewell
Chapter 31 Part 2, The Next Step
Chapter 32: A New Beginning

Chapter 6

184 11 20
Bởi IsaacFogle

Authors note: Happy Halloween.

Warning, what you are about to read contains moments that may be considered disturbing. Graphic violence will be described, controversial depictions will be portrayed, and certain moments might even be triggering to some people. I genuinely hope not 😢
I believe, even if these moments are over the top and too much, that it is EVEN WORSE in reality. Things are about to take a dark turn. You've been warned. God bless you and stay vigilant against His methods of deception. This journey and this story is FAR from being over, but now, we are about to see the first defining event, the catalyst that propels the rest of the story going forward. And let me say, thank you for taking this journey with me so far. I appreciate it so much. Enjoy.

Last time........

"I- I can't control it! I- I CAN'T-!!!"
HONK!!!!!
GASP!! "SHIT!!!!!"

"Cheyenne?! CHEYENNE!!!"

SWERVING AND SCREECHING!!

"No where am I even go-?! Oh FUCK, NO!!!!"

SMASH

"Cheyenne...? Cheyenne?!! SIS, SAY SOMETHING!!!"

Whimpering and shuddering gasps
"KEV-?!!"
CRASH!!!!!
"AAHHHHHH!!!!"

SMASH!!!!!

"H.........H.........Help me............."

Silence.

"S.......Somebody help! Pl- Please....!!"

Dripping noises and fire crackling.

HONK
Tires screeching

Doors opening!
"Let's GO!! VINNIE, Get that fire out!!"

Past POV:
I'm starting to wake up after the crash, after hearing the sound of glass breaking. My eyes are barely even able to open up, and I just groan faintly. "Hu........Huh.......?"

I faint again, but soon I can feel my body being moved by something, only faintly so I am still unconscious. I can faintly hear a few male voices yelling out in a state of panicking, but I can't make out any of the words they are saying, as my ears won't stop ringing, and I hit one of my ears against the horn really bad.

Shortly after, I can see clearly again. But...........

Instead of seeing the car, or the canyon, or even even people who are rescuing me......I'm beginning to see glimpses of my life flashing before me. The faces of my family and all my friends and acquaintances, and several of them look saddened and emotional. Though I can't imagine what the cause is. I see the day Kevin was born and the first time I ever got to hold him in my arms. I see moments of me growing up in church. I see moments of getting dumped by previous jerky boyfriends. The first times I ever saw Angela, I see memories of scenes I've filmed.

What is this? Why am I flashing back to all of these memories?

But.......then everything goes black.
And a mysterious voice speaks out. I can barely hear anything it says, except for the last message: "......but there is still time........When you call, I will answer......."

I'm still very weak, but I'm starting to regain my consciousness after I feel a SHARP pain in my arm after it gets moved. Something wet is flowing down my arm..... I'm bleeding.
Did- Did somebody YANK IT OUT??!!! AWW FUCK!!!

Soon after, my body is picked up and being carried away. And I can bear the panicked screams of three men who start to run with me.

Suddenly, I hear an explosion and I feel my body falling to the hard ground. A few moments later, I open my eyes to see that I'm outside. Surrounded by four young men.

"W- Who are-?"
I reach out and grab tightly onto one of their arms, but for some reason, I can't feel my own strength immediately after grabbing it. I'm grabbing onto him so tightly that he should be yelling out from this sudden tight grip.
But......he isn't! My grip on him is actually pathetically weak....

Something rubs against my eyes, and one of them tries to speak to me, but I can BARELY see his face. "It's okay.....You're safe now......" I hear those words spoken from the man.

I want to believe that.............but I can't. I start groaning out, but it's NOT because of the pain in my body......
This is.......Something's wrong!

I can feel as if something is slipping out of me. Almost like something is trying to PHYSICALLY pull me out from my own body. The sound of my heartbeat is ringing through my ears as it grows slower and slower.

And......I'm beginning to have flashes to a dark void, where dozens of bright glowing eyes are staring at me, with loud growls and snarls omitting in the distance. Then I can briefly hear screams. Screams of people who are begging for......someone to stop. To, 'leave her alone!'

What is this....?

Whatever this is, I am legitimately terrified! Especially as these eyes are getting bigger, and the growling noises are growing louder. And they sound closer.

In fear I speak out to whoever these men are.
"P....Please....! Please don't leave me here....!" As soon as I say that, a loud ringing sound goes through my ear. I can barely hear anything. And.....it suddenly feels like I can't even breathe.

"....into the trunk......"

"Can you tell us your name?" I'm only BARELY able to hear those words.

I immediately try to respond.
"My....my name............"
I try to say 'my name is Cheyenne,' but the ability to speak suddenly leaves me. And my eyes fall shut again. As soon as they close, I can faintly listen to my own heartbeat as it's growing weaker.

So many times, I try to force them back open, but it's so hard. I'm only vaguely able to hear a brief plan they are discussing. Then a ripping sound. Then they lift my body off the ground.

I briefly hear these words as I open my eyes for split seconds.

"Lift them over the rest. Yeah. Okay now-"

"It looked like she had a box of DVD's or something-"

One of these mysterious men grabs into my arm.
"...going to sting but you'll need this."
He sticks a needle in my shoulder and I clench tight, wanting to scream out so loud. Black again.

"Amen. Okay I'm looking her up-"

Then the last thing I hear, is an animal growling before a door slams shut, as a pair of arms hug around me tightly. A mixed black man falls back when something slaps onto the sealed windows.
"Go, go!!"

"Okay. Next stop, Jillian's hospital!" The driver said before slamming down on the pedals, speeding us out of this place.

As this car starts and we begin to move, the light in the backseat is growing so blurry, and I can barely make out anything that I am seeing. Or anything else that they are saying.

Then that feeling returns! The feeling where something is almost trying to pull me out of my body. Those noises are back. Something is laughing and chanting loudly at me.

These noises.......they're so inhuman. And they sound so aggressive and savage. Then the feeling of being pulled intensifies! I can't speak, and I can't move! I'm so scared!

Then within seconds, I lose all of my strength. My head tilts back, and my hand drops motionless. My eyes close shut one last time......then all of my senses stop.

I can't see anything. I can't hear anything. Or feel anything. My body lays down in the backseat wrapped in the arms of one of these new young men........empty........lifeless......

But then, it suddenly begins to feel like......like I'm beginning to float. Like I'm being lifted up. It actually feels like I have the strength to open my eyes, but I'm scared to. Very soon, the only sound I'm able to hear is a haunting shriek that's completely inhuman.

And then........all of a sudden...... I'm slowly beginning to fall downwards. I can feel the air as I'm falling, my hair blowing as I am dropping. I suddenly can't feel the pain anymore, or really......feel anything in my body right now.

Within an instant I open my eyes back up, but when I look around to the sides, it's even darker than when my eyes were closed. Then when I look back up, I AM falling! I can see the light from the backseat of this new car is growing farther and farther away as I'm beginning to fall backwards faster and faster.

It's almost like I'm falling down this long dark, black tunnel. Because for a moment, I look underneath me, and there is.....nothing. Nothing that I can see, smell, hear, or touch. It doesn't even feel like there's enough oxygen in here. But surely I'm NOT in space!
Then when I finally stretch my arms out to the sides, I can barely even see them. They're IMMEDIATELY caught in the darkness.

This is so strange, but something is wrong once again. I had FELT something! I could literally FEEL something inside of the darkness, touch my hand. And now I can hear all of these whispers.
I can feel a mysterious presence within this darkness and there's something that feels.......EVIL about it.

But then when I look back up to the light, it is SO much farther away, almost like a small distant star. Then I scream out, reaching out. "Hey!!! Wait! Help me!! Help-!"

There is NO echo. There's just.....NOTHING to be heard.

Then before I can shout anything else, something covers the light in front of me, like a pair of hands from the shadows. They grab onto my wrists. Next, another pair covers my mouth shut, and I try to scream out but it instantly tightens their hold on me and it's all muffled!

Then bright eyes open up next to me, but I can't see them. Suddenly, a mysterious voice speaks out from within the dark.
"Finally..... I wait, no more."

My eyes instantly widen.
Who was that??!!!! I thought to myself.
I try to look around, but the hands are holding my head completely still.
This was the deepest, most ominous-sounding, and dare I say, the most monstrous voice I've ever heard in my life!

Whoever it was, the sound of this voice was even more evil than whatever it was I had just felt! Then something covers my eyes, like another pair of hands. I try to scream, I try to struggle, but nothing happens. The moment those hands press onto my eyes, it's almost like I just instantly fell asleep.

Everything is cut off. I can't feel anything, there's nothing in this darkness.

And little did she know, that her spirit was completely separated from her body. But this was only the beginning for Cheyenne....
The beginning of the unspeakable horror that was waiting for her.

At least 5 minutes go by before my eyes burst open, and I see the sun above me. A snake is covering my mouth and I shove it off with a shriek leaping back onto my feet.

I turn around, and I'm so confused. The car is gone. My injuries are gone. The hill is gone. The cliff is gone! The ROAD IS GONE!!
There's no canyon. Instead, I'm in the middle of a desert.

"What the hell......?! Where the fuck am I?" And the heat of the sun really begins to bother me. I'm so thirsty and tired, and hot, but I need to move.
I get up and turn around before I begin to wander. But there are just miles of sand and desert landscape all around me. "Hello? Hello?!!"

I can't even see any other animals. No vultures, no hawks, no rabbits, no scorpions, not even an ant. Just that one snake? What the hell is going on?

I start walking around cluelessly.

Future POV:
I have finally finished drinking my tea and I lean down to place my cup down to the floor, before looking back to Tamara and Sidney.

"So after that, my windshield got covered in sand and I couldn't see where I was going. My brother started to realize what was happening, and by the time he tried to tell me how to stop the car, someone else drove by, I swerved and broke through a railing, and, literally, I remember hearing the silence as I drove off of the cliffside. And then...." I then clap my hands. "Bam!"

"Everything is flipping, spinning, smashing against the rocks. My phone went out and they said that my phone got destroyed, found upside down, cracked in half. I barely had any time to react and it was just an immediate impact to my head. Just intense levels of pain. I- I couldn't feel my legs, my arms got caught in a piece of metal and shards. Even though I smashed my head, I was still barely conscious, I don't know how I was awake for as long as I was. But again, just barely awake, and I slowly started to blackout several minutes later.

"But then another car was coming by and I heard a loud honk before I closed my eyes. Then I- I briefly remember smelling the smoke of the car and the gasoline that was pouring out, hearing the passenger seat window get smashed in by a rock so they could open the wrecked door, and they pulled me out of that car before it blew up from the gas leak. My legs were too broken for me to move, and.....I never got a good look at how the car looked after it exploded, but I- I DO remember hearing the sound of the explosion, I opened my eyes and saw all 4 of their faces, and one of them just so happened to be Albert."

I twiddle my fingers. "And, I had forgotten that this car was having a lot of issues and malfunctions for a couple of weeks. My dad always knew that car was gonna break down someday, but I don't think this was what he had in mind." I lift up my hands and drop them, stumped. "After that, I don't remember anything else. Other than that, I'm out of the car, I'm in the middle of this small group of men who have since become friends of mine, I'm bleeding, injured, and everything just starts happening as they start to drag me into their car and they drove me away to a hospital."

Sidney slides back in his chair. "Geez. Well, this will surely be another good example for my daughters to not text and drive. Haha." Tamara looks at him with an annoyed side-eye. "Umm, sorry. Too soon?"

"Just a little bit," I replied with a rather.....forgiving smile. "Anywho, the last thing I remember hearing is their voices. Now, I was the only thing from the car that they could save. As I said, that entire back seat had a bunch of my merchandise and belongings and, because of the explosion all of those tapes, the DVDs, flash drives, posters, and photos I had brought for the shoot and the interviews, were all gone. Along with most of the money I had earned, all of it got consumed by the fire."

"So, does that mean none of them are ever going to be seen by anyone?" I nod. "And, are you happy that those movies and photos were destroyed in the fire?" Tamara asked.

I nod gently. "Absolutely. I mean, there are still other videos that got shared and uploaded to the internet, and my face has been seen by several different people. Obviously, I haven't gone back to watch any of them in years, but from what I remember, the work of mine that's available is much tamer, give or take, then the movies I was bringing with me. I remember filming every single one of them, and I'm happy that those 40 DVD's I brought with me are never gonna be uploaded to the Internet."

I lean back and exhale. "You know I've been lucky that in my time here, somehow.......I've managed to hide from that audience a little more successfully compared to California, which is something I'll get into later, but right now it's like- I'm discouraged that people can still go online and, they can watch me having sex and they can see my body, but at the same time, the less content from me that's available as a result of that crash, is.....it's at least one bright side that I'm happy to take out of it."

"And, I'm guessing that you......haven't gone back home since that accident?" Tamara asked.

I shake my head gently. "No. I haven't seen Reno or several of the people I knew ever since the crash. And the truth is......most of the people I know from there, they don't even know that I survived. And the only ones who did, they didn't find out until much later."

"Hmm. I see. And so, you blacked out after that?" Sidney asked.

"Mm-hmm. They later told me that I was losing a lot of blood, because I went into hypovolemic shock. Again, I don't remember anything after the explosion other than they were there, and I was too weak to stay awake."

"Right. And, how many days went by before you woke up in the hospital?" Sidney asked. "How did you feel when you first woke up again?"

I look down to the floor again. I've been dreading this part of my story but I had prayed and asked God before I started to dive into my past, and He said....it's time.
The time has come, where the purpose of my testimony will be revealed. This is going to be difficult, but I've grown tired of keeping this a secret. I lift my head up and begin to speak.

"Umm.......I- I'll get to that a little later but let me say this: there is......a LOT more than that happened to me after that crash. And, if you guys want......the FULL truth then, I'll give to you both. And, the stuff that I'm about to say, I've NEVER told anyone else. Pastor Cosgrove, Albert, and all of the other Disciples? They're the ONLY ONES who know about this."

Tamara shakes her head. "Okay. So this is the first time you'll be, like, putting this out."

"Yeah. I'm.....terrified, but I'm ready to talk about it if you guys are willing to listen. Just, promise me you wont mark me off as.....crazy?" I asked.

"We promise sweetie," Tamara assured gently.

"I think we can handle it, Ms. Mitchell."

"Hmm. If only that was possible....." I lean forward and rub my hands together. Long sigh. "Well.....here we go."

They nod at me and Sidney is still recording the conversation.

I look to the side. "So...there's quite a lot of details in this next part so..... I'll try to condense it down as much as I possibly can. Now I know this is going to sound strange, and I'm sure that a lot of people will NOT accept this as the truth." I exhale sharply. "But, the very moment before I passed out, I had this feeling, like- like I was suddenly falling outside of my own body and, I could look up and see my own face before I fell into this, abyss of darkness. I looked all around and saw nothing but black, darker than any night sky you could see. And it wasn't like I was falling into a dark room or a hole, no. I was falling for over a minute into this endless, gigantic, darkness. I could look around, and literally see no walls, no ground, just.....nothing. I was looking up as the light from the backseat was slipping farther and farther away."

"I stretched out one of my hands and it was like I could feel this darkness, and as soon as I did that, I saw something reaching out like a pair of hands, and before it covered my eyes, i.....I heard this voice. And I only vaguely remember what it said, but it was a voice that.......I- I had never heard anything like that. It sounded like.....like there was a monster talking, but- I'll talk about that later!" I said, closing my eyes and brushing my hands to the side, they simply nod in agreement. "After it spoke, the hands just covered my eyes. And I lost all consciousness. Everything was even more black, and I couldn't feel ANYTHING."

"Then, I immediately woke up. And when I did, I was in that same spot they found me, except, the car was gone, the canyon had turned into a desert with no hills or roads. and it was suddenly daytime. My body felt like it was normal again, I couldn't feel the pain I had felt earlier. But I was all alone and, I remember being underneath the sun, feeling scorched. And I know it's hotter out in the desert, but it just felt like it was so hot that I literally thought I was about to catch on fire, the sun was at its brightest and the heat of it actually felt painful. There- There was no source of shade anywhere, so I just started wandering that desert looking for something to keep me cool, or just any source of water, until finally, I had- I had I found this cave. So, I immediately went inside, and I was finally able to escape the intense heat of the sun.

"And it was just in time because.....right before I stepped inside there this was.....this sandstorm that suddenly erupted across the desert. But it didn't look normal. It was like this......I saw these tornadoes that were made of sand, but I could also see this.......red cloud, and I swear it was a combination of sand......and ashes. Literally ashes from some kind of fire. I saw this storm coming from the distance when I spotted the cave ahead of me, and I mean literally within like 20 seconds it had completely covered the desert and I only barely got inside of the cave before it started.

"It was so weird, it was like someone swept something over the place with a broom. I had to go further inside just so I could breathe normally, I thought my lungs were gonna explode. That storm, as well as the cave, they both had this distant hot foul smell, and still no water anywhere. I was gonna look a little ways inside, and if I didn't find anything then my plan was to leave as soon as the storm stopped. Which, would've been scary. The last time I looked outside in that moment, it was suddenly the most dead, lifeless, desolate land I've ever seen... it didn't look like anything could live there."

They remain silent, listening close, and paying attention. I then grow tense, because looking back, this is where everything REALLY took a turn.

"But then as I went further inside, I could hear this voice. A voice calling me to follow them......and I saw this man inside, standing further ahead of me. I couldn't see him too clearly from a distance, but you know something? Of course, classic young Cheyenne, I followed him inside because I thought he looked cute. And I'm not making that up, I only ever saw him from behind, but even with that, he looked extremely attractive, his hair was clean and whatever I saw from the front he was well shaved, his voice sounded soothing and sexy, every syllable sounded like music to my ears. He had a confident posture that was very welcoming. Everything about this man was interesting and intriguing. So I followed after this attractive man further into the cave, until I saw the man walking into a tunnel that went downwards. The man said to follow the path down with him and I would find the way out. Which made NO SENSE to me but I started walking down the tunnel anyway, just because of the way that he was- he was speaking to me. I was nearly under a spell just listening to his voice."

"So I started walking downwards, down this long spiral path. Deep under the cave, and deep into the Earth. But then as I continued to travel down, the smell from earlier was now growing stronger. It was starting to get darker, and not only was that same darkness coming back, but I could almost see smoke while going further down. And then, to add onto that, I was suddenly........I started to hear people screaming. It was very faint, but I could hear multiple voices shouting out stuff like, 'Stay away! Get out of here! Turn back!' And, as soon as I looked up, the path that I took to come down was gone, so I couldn't climb back out." I squint from thinking about it. "And again traveling down this tunnel and this path, it was like spiral stairs that were made out of stone, and for a while it just felt like it was endless. I was walking down that path and those steps for at least half an hour. Just further, and further downward."

Both Tamara and Sidney suddenly look very confused and wary. They aren't saying a word though.

"And then, it started to feel hot again. But this time it was different. Like, it felt like I was in the middle of a volcano or a sauna at full blast, and this time when the smells came back......it smelled like something was being burnt. It smelled like it was like- like there were 30 bags of garbage burning. But it also felt like flesh was being burned......" I shake my head before burying my fingers into my hair.

"The- The heat, it was ridiculously hot, but it was becoming torturously so. Because within seconds I was drenched in sweat, and right away I just took off all of my clothes because they were burning, so for the rest of the way down, I was naked. And then when I looked around myself after that, it had only gotten darker, but I felt like.....like I was seeing eyes from within the rocks. I saw eyes looking at me, and when I stretched my arms out, I could feel something. Something that felt similar to the darkness from earlier. Not too long afterwards, I looked down, and I saw that man standing at the bottom, waiting for me. I could see him a little more clearly and he looked even more handsome, but once again I only saw him from behind so I never got a good look at the front view of his face. He had this slick black hair, good muscles, and a pleasant figure. But, at that same moment, I could not force myself to move any closer towards him."

"All I did was take a second look before trying to rush down to the bottom so I could meet him......and he didn't look normal. He suddenly had this posture that was...... prepared for something. His- His hands were curled into fists and with just that one extra look, I just- I immediately knew that something was wrong. I couldn't move.....at least, not until I looked back up again. Then before I could move, say or even DO anything, the rest of the path below me began to crumble, and I fell straight to the bottom, to the ground directly behind him. I was able to catch this glance of....like, he was still turned around, still turned away from me but he had....I could tell that he had this look. He smile on his face, like this really creepy smile and he just started laughing very softly. And I just sat there very disturbed. His voice was still very alluring, and that's what made his laughter.....even more unsettling."

"As attractive as he still was, I was actually starting to become afraid of him. Then the ground was starting to burn my hands and feet, and I was struggling to figure out how to stand up or lie down without burning myself. And this is when- where I started to have an idea for where I actually was, and I possibly had an idea for who this man was." I shrug and suspire. "Of course when I first thought about that, I thought how stupid I was for even thinking that. But later on, I turned out to be horribly wrong about my own self-judgment." I lift my head up and stare into their bewildered gazes. "Are you two picking this up? Any of it? You guys surely know the Bible scriptures as much as I do right now. Do you understand where I'm going with this?"

Tamara stammers. "I- I think I might have a guess, but, I- I don't....."

"And, you went unconscious in Albert's car. And yet you entered a cave after, your bones broke.....after NOT being broken......?" Sidney added. He definitely seems to be the most confused among the two, even more so when I nod my head in response. "Cheyenne? I- This isn't making any sense."

Then Tamara looks back up. "Wait a minute. You said- You said you were going deep UNDER the Earth?"

"I was under the Earth, and INSIDE of the Earth," I replied.

"How could you tell?"

I shrug pensively. "I don't know. But there was something inside of me that just.......knew that I was there. And it could recognize where it was coming back to. Because the tunnel I was walking down into, was the same tunnel that I was falling into. And then, when my eyes were closed earlier, I was taken away from it, but as I was going down, I was coming back to it. I don't understand why I went down the tunnel twice, but it just happened."

Tamara briefly turns over to glance at Sidney who is still confused. "Honey...? Are you trying to say that you were.........that you were................?"

I interrupt her instantly before she can finish. "It didn't take too long before........before I knew for sure. It wasn't long after this point, where everything was just all too clear. It was clear as to where I was at right now....." I lift my head back up and they are still completely lost. They look like they might have an idea as to what was happening, but they look like they're second guessing their theory.

So I take a deep breath and sigh. "Look before we take this any further, I'm just going to say it, okay? Screw it. At the moment where I was standing behind that man, I still wasn't.....THERE. At least......not yet." I close my eyes. "But after I went unconscious, I..........I went to Hell. Like......literally, my spirit had been taken out from my body just a few seconds before Albert and his friends rushed me to the hospital, and I was taken down to Hell."

I open my eyes, and as I look up again, their faces are frozen, filled with terror and concern. "When the ground crumbled underneath me, I think of what Isaiah said in chapter 14, 'Hell from beneath is moved to meet thee at thy coming.'" They still look shocked and confused and frozen, so I scoff softly. "Yeah yeah..... Now I know.....
I know that's hard to believe, but like I said I could feel-"

"So does that mean you died?" Sidney asked.

I glance down then back up. "No. No, I didn't die. I was just pulled out of my body. My body was still alive on Earth, I still had a pulse and my organs were functionally, very weakly, but my spirit was removed from it. So I hadn't flat-lined. I almost did, but I was still alive, just in a.....coma, more or less."

"O- okay. Uh.....wow. So what- what else happened with you and this man?" Tamara asked.

I fold my arms and lean back in my chair. "Well let me ask you this first: Do you KNOW who it is that I'm even talking about?"

Sidney moves back into his chair. "He was there in Hell with you, for the rest of the way? And yet, you've described him as attractive, and handsome?" I gently nod my head, and he looks down, squinting his eyes. Then he remembers something. "'You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created.....until the day came where-'"

"'....where wickedness was found in you.' Ezekiel 28:15. Hmm. He was right. His physical outward appearance was literal perfection. Hands down the sexiest looking man you would ever meet in your life. But then shortly after this moment, I started to realize the truth. And who he was underneath that beauty, who he revealed himself to be on the inside, to this day, it's still the most terrifying creature that I've ever seen. But that's just who he is. Not just a monster. He isn't someone who walks the world wanting to scare people with his appearance. He's someone who wants to convince the world that he doesn't exist, so it's even more fun when they belong to him. And he'll only appear to you as a monster, to make you believe that he's unstoppable. In the end, he's not the monster in our pictures. He's just a Deceiver." As I look into their eyes, I can see it. They know EXACTLY who this man was.

Sidney remains silent, deeply thinking about this statement. And his face grows incredibly worried as soon as it clicks with him. "Oh god......"

Tamara sits forward. "And now you understand that THAT'S who he was?" I nod meekly just staring down at my shoes. "How did you.....WHEN did you know? Did you figure that out while you were there?"

I nod my head again. "Oh yes. At times, he wasn't even TRYING to hide it. But as soon as I realized that- that THAT was the person who was standing in front of me.....WORSE things began to happen. And that's when I knew. That I was in Hell now."

Sidney turns to Tamara, then nervously turns back to me. "Are you comfortable with telling us anymore? About what happened down there?"

I sigh. "I don't think I'll ever be comfortable while talking about it. But all I know right now is that.....this is something I DON'T want to hide anymore. I- I want people to know the truth about what I saw that night. And, you can edit out whatever you want out of this, but anything I say from this point, you can do whatever you want with it. Yeah?"

Tamara nods her head with a warm smile. "Of course." Sidney also nods in agreement. "So you stood behind him. What happened next?"

I then lean forward, rub my hands together, and continue talking....

Cheyenne's POV:
In Hell, Cheyenne is feeling the ground start to burn as the laughter of this man begins to intimidate her.

He continues to laugh softly and then stands up straight. As soon as he stops laughing, he instantly turns his head completely away from me, and I softly gasp. Looking at this man's back, I suddenly have thoughts as to who he might be. A murderer? A rapist? No th-"

He speaks out. "No, that's crazy talk. A man as handsome as that couldn't possibly be."

I step back. What the fuck?! Did he just read my mind?! The ground is still burning my feet, but I stand straight, shaking. "Who the hell are you?"

He chuckles slightly. He opens his fists and lowers his hands. He says, "I have been waiting such a long time to meet you, Cheyenne Mitchell."

Before I even have a chance to ask, 'how do you know who I am?' right then out of the shadows, all of these other, attractive men and women step out. There are hundreds, maybe even a thousand of them. Some of them even look almost exactly like Angela and the other PC's. They grab hold of my wrists, pull me up to stand straight, and start leading me forward.

"Come with us, Cheyenne."

"There's only one way out of this cave, and we can take you there."

The original black-haired man begins to walk forward. "Come. This way."

Immediately they begin to pull me into a tunnel inside the walls. Before I go inside, I turn my head and notice......the bars of a jail cell behind a cloud of smoke.
"Wha.....What is that?"

"Come."

We walk into this dark chasm and, the further and further we step forward, the heat that I was feeling is suddenly growing stronger and stronger. The burning smell feels closer, my skin is starting to have that burning feeling again. The farther we walk into it, the darker everything becomes, I can BARELY see a thing, not even the ones around me.

However, my senses begin to become more enhanced. I can hear the voices multiplying around me, and there are hundreds of voices speaking. Every time we travel FURTHER inside, dozens more voices speak out and I can hear more footsteps beginning to follow me.
But then a light begins to shine through, and it is able to reveal the HOARDE of people that is all around me. There are at least a thousand men and women around me

And soom, the screaming from earlier starts to cry back out. They are even louder, and more haunting. "NOO, PLEASEEE!!!"

"MERCY!!!!"

"LORD!! SAVE US PLEASE!!!!"

"CHEYENNE!!! RUNNN!!!!!"

The last scream with my name is too unsettling, but also incredibly alarming. I look around. For whatever reason, NONE of these people are even remotely phased by it.

"Where are we going? Who was that?" I asked.

They do not answer, instead, they just begin chuckling to each other and start whispering to one another in this weird language. It doesn't sound similar to any human language. This goes on for several minutes. It feels like this is an endless tunnel and everything is only growing more and more longer and louder and stronger.

The man hears me struggling, and softly speaks out. "Relax my darling. You are safe with me. And I can only imagine what my reward for helping you will be like. Your thoughts while walking down the steps, about doing a 69 on me, burying myself around you. Haha, oh you dirty girl. It IS very tempting......"

WHAT THE FU- HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT??!!!

They all go silent again for another solid minute or two.
After that, I begin to sense something else. In addition to hearing the sounds, there is now a strange, new scent that I am beginning to smell. My sense of smell, admittedly, has not always been great, I have a difficult time smelling anything. But I can smell this, and I can't explain it, but I instantly understand what the smell consists of. And with just one sniff of it, I feel like, I'm going to die.

This smell is so putrid, toxic, and disgusting. I've never smelled anything as bad as this. Honestly, I don't think anything else could possible smell worse than this. It's so far away, but I can tell if I go any closer, then I'm in danger. I can tell, if someone were to smell this scent for long enough, we would die, from how toxic it is, and how suffocating it feels.

Then, I also start feeling and smelling that heat again.

And then........I begin noticing a few of the faces around me. And......the expressions they're making are making me uncomfortable. I can just hear their thoughts, I can see their hate towards me. I know that they are excited to hurt me.

Finally, I see a bright light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so relieved, and I stay silent with a smile. I believe I'm finally reaching the exit, and the warmth of the sun is just within my reach!
"Yes.......Finally...!!"
The smell and heat is still overwhelming, but I'm doing my best to push through, and reach the light at the end of this tunnel. If I get there, everything will be okay.
........
Right......?

But then, these people begin to chuckle more sinisterly amongst themselves after those thoughts of mine.
As we step closer, and I just feel a distant, greater source of heat, and I can smell the smoke and stench from a mile away. As soon as I sense them, without explanation, I realize what they're coming from. Somehow, I know EXACTLY what's up ahead, and my smile begins to fade away, and my face is frozen with fear.

Because that light at the end of this tunnel? It's NOT daylight. That's NOT sunlight.
I can smell ash, smoke.........and fire!
And I can hear NEW noises up ahead in the distance. Noises that are completely inhuman. Loud nasally screeches, growls, deep laughter, and hisses among the screams from earlier.
What is this?!!

At that exact moment, their hands are suddenly clutching onto my arms to a painful extent. "Huh?!"

They begin smiling very creepily and chuckling amongst each other. "Almost there...."

"Just a little further my dear," the man said with a sotto voce tone.

"Wait. Wh-What's going on? What's on the other side?"

No response. Just more laughter.

I yank and pull, but can't break free. Suddenly, I feel my body is starting to grow weak while their grip on me is only getting stronger. It feels like they're gonna crush my wrists if I let them hold onto me any longer. "What is this? WHERE are you taking me?!" I ask with aggression.

Amused laughter, mocking me. And now the screaming is at its loudest, it's like they're coming from behind the other side of these rocks. I see a wall of fire rising, and there's an even louder collection of horrific screams the moment the fire rises. The original man clenches his fist and chuckles. He is enjoying the screams. Just who is this psycho?!

I look around annoyed and scared. We're only half a mile from the exit where the fire was visible. I just fight back by trying to pull free. "Hey?! Ugghhhh!! Ahhh!! Heyy!! HEYYYY!!!!" These people ignore my discomfort and grab onto me tighter. "RRRRR!!!! NOOO, STTTOOPPPPPP!!!!" I finally pull myself free and shove several of these people away. Right then, everyone who was behind me just turns around, looking away from me. As I look around, every single one of these people is looking away from me, while the original handsome black-haired man is suddenly standing in front of me rather than the front of the crowd. Once again I'm still facing his back. I pant aggressively, I need answers now. Whoever they are, the only thing I know is this: I can NOT trust them. "You're all lying to me. So one of you better answer me right fucking now..!" I stand firm and tall and I unleash my frustration with a shout. "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!?!!!! I am NOT moving even ONE MORE STEP until you tell me where I am!!!!"

I start hyperventilating and I look all around in anger, as these people keep looking away from me in silence. Then, they begin laughing again, one by one, and when I look down to see some of their hands, I notice that some of them suddenly have grown out razor-sharp claws, and scaly skin, fur, and feathers. The laughing grows louder, and their laughter is beginning to sound less.....human, and more demonic and sadistic. I don't know why I can't feel my heartbeat, but it should be beating at like a thousand miles per hour right now, I'm legitimately terrified. The sound of this demonic laughter is suddenly at a deafening volume. "What's happening.....? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!!!" I snapped.

The black-haired man immediately speaks out once again, but....... his voice has changed. I hear his original voice, mixed with a more monstrous one. "Oh, Cheyenne. Surely you've figured it out by now. We're merely just taking you to your new home. And there is NO WAY out of here......."

I start to shudder, and normally my skin would be covered in goosebumps, but it's too hot that I can't feel anything. But the laughing grows even louder and more maniacal, I've never heard anything more disturbing.

"And now.....it's finally time for the flames to truly ignite, Cece Phoenix...." He clenches his fist and raises his head above, and he lets out the most disturbing, demonic, horrifying laughter I've ever heard.

The combined laughter is too deafening! And the way that this man is laughing, with the two voices- the original, and the second distorted demonic voice? This clearly isn't a man. THIS- This is literally the voice from some of a monster! He's LITERALLY laughing as if he's the devil himself!

"Hahaha-!!!"
.....................

As soon as I think about this thought, they stop laughing. The man raises his head back up and whispers out. "Yes. Yes, you're right......"
Silence. Everyone.........is SILENT.

My eyes widen as I step back nervously. As much as I WANT to deny it, I know EXACTLY who he is now.
"Oh my god....."

I'm just looking around, the fires rise again and people scream even louder. I'm practically screaming in my head!
He lowers his head, and I hear several muscles cracking in his neck and chuckles quietly. I begin stepping backwsrds slowly, shaking, aftaid to speak or even this around. His voices begin to snarl with a deeper tone.

"RUNNN!!!!!!" I screamed internally. With that I immediately turn around and try to run away.

"You're too late," he whispered.

As soon as he says that, every single person turns back around, and their faces have suddenly become more monstrous. They turn to me with loud screeching snarls and animalistic growls. A lot of these new creatures are still humanoid-looking, but several of them look very reptilian, several have long blade-like horns, sharp fangs, claws that look over a foot long, various types of skin, and razor-sharp beaks.

In the beginning, these people were very attractive and good looking, in fact a few of them even looked similar to some of the PC's. But now, there is NOTHING even remotely attractive about a single one of these things. They all surround me and begin to back me into a corner, until I'm standing back to back with this original man. They're still lurking closer.

"No! No, get away!"
I cried out. I can't move back any further, and every gap is closed off. I look around as more than a thousand of these horrific, demonic monsters are still slowly lurking towards me. Some of them even look like they're wearing armor, like breastplates, that have been ruined and worn out after battles. These creatures are also in all shapes and sizes, from being as tall as my kneecaps, to standing 15 feet tall, and some of them are very unbalanced, where one arm or leg is bigger than the other.

Several of them in the distance begin pacing like ravenous animals, completely savage and growling with sheer aggression, while those in the front are impatient moving closer.
They keep trying to draw close, now merely a few feet before me. I begin looking all around, but there is NO gap, no way that I could escape, especially with so many of these things behind. I look all around, hyperventilating anxiously.

"No! I said get away from me!! STAY BACK!!!!" I screamed out in fear as with just one more step, they'll be able reach over and grab me.

Then all of their combined sounds....are silenced by the slow, deep, animalistic breathing that's coming from behind me. My eyes widen, as now my voice has become speechless, all I can do is softly shudder with fear. I'm standing back to back with that one original man........and I can feel that his body is beginning to change. As I feel him changing, I'm too frightened to speak. Im afraid to turn around, but I slowly turn around to face him anyway. I'm only able to catch some brief glimpses of his new appearance. And from the moment I first see it, that puff of breath he releases, it has me frozen.

He has nearly doubled- if not, tripled in size, he has these large, feathered wings that are ripped, torn, and are black as coal, as if they've been burnt. He has huge ram-like horns on the top of his head, and his skin has suddenly turned dark red. He was already muscular, but the size of these muscles, I can't even describe how much more fearful they make me. He finally turns around, and I see the most monstrous, dead, evil-looking eyes, and yet, they look just like how I imagined his regular eyes to look. Even the color is similar, brownish, almost orange. I look up to him in absolute horror, as I am now, literally staring into the face of the Deceiver, the Devil himself.......

Then suddenly, with NO warning, he swings his fist against my face with lightning speed. I can't even get a good look at it, but he grew an 8-inch long claw out of his fist and it slashes across my entire face, cutting my cheeks open, and I slam onto the floor like a pile of bricks, with such force.

He chuckles, and then he speaks, only this time with his normal voice still combined with a monstrous one. But he slowly turns completely into JUST the monstrous voice.
"You just make it all, too, easy for me."

That voice.....
'Finally, I wait no more.'
That was HIM!

I feel my cheeks, and surprisingly there's no blood coming out of the cuts, but my open wounds are pressed down against the burning ground, which feels even hotter than earlier. These creatures now begin to laugh, saying seductive things but instead, they're doing it to mock me.

I'm trying to stand back up, but my body suddenly feels like it weighs a million pounds while my arms and legs feel like they're made of jelly. I can barely even push myself OFF OF THE GROUND!!
"What the- What's going on? Why can't I mo-?!" I attempted to scream out, but as soon as I tried to speak, it suddenly felt like I could barely even breathe! The smell of the fire comes back and it feels as though I'm breathing in something toxic that's far away, but it's almost like I'm about to suffocate.

He speaks out, with a completely monstrous voice. "Begin."

A collection of excited snarls and growls ring out, as I hear these things drawing closer to me. The first thing they do is have 4 of them STOMP down on my hands and feet, before DOZENS of these creatures (and these were all the smaller ones amongst this group), all of them immediately hold me down from behind, and they begin to bite, gnash and pierce into my skin with their claws and teeth as they literally start to tear my own flesh off and rip my body apart, flinging bones and guts into the air.

As I'm screaming in agony, they start to continue doing this a LOT MORE slowly, wanting to keep me screaming just for the fun of it. Another creature stands on top of my head and presses it harder against the burning ground.
How are these things so strong with their size?! I should literally be able to crush their heads and necks with a single squeeze from my hand, but they feel like they have the strength of giants from how they rip me apart.

Within a few minutes, they back away from me and leave me twitching on the ground. I don't know HOW I'm still alive after that, but I'm in so much pain yet I can hardly even scream after what just happened. I'm in complete shock.

"Keep moving!"
"Come on, get up. On your feet!"

Is this a joke? How can I possibly stand up and walk after all of that? How could ANYBODY be able to stand up after this?

Then one of these creatures shoves a 6-inch dagger-like claw into the back of my throat. It pulls me up forcefully, carrying me with his arm raised up, holding me in front, as everyone else follows, snarling, growling, howling, hissing, and cackling.

While I'm being carried, I suddenly feel something. It's almost like......my skin is healing itself. I could feel nearly all of my organs and bones being pulled out, but now it's like they're growing themselves back together within half a minute.
How is this possible?

By the time they're fully restored, the claw is yanked out of my neck, and I'm thrown to the ground in front of all of these creatures. We're finally out of the tunnel, but for some reason, the place we're at now is EVEN DARKER then that cave ever was.
How can that be? First I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, then there was a fire, and now there's no light at all, and it's even darker than it was inside the tunnel. None of this is making any sense!

I take a quick moment to look around.
The entire ground of this new region is completely dry, desolate and barren. Thus ground is more lifeless and more devoid of green flora than even the desert I was wandering across several moments ago. But then those crreatures screech behind me and I turn around. They all stand before me, grinning and cackling, as they step towards me. I press my hand against my throat and shudder, crawling backwards.

Then abruptly, some flames rise up again and it's like I can feel the heat inches in front of me. When they descend back down, I'm in an entire landscape.

I look up, and the sight is horrific. In front of me is a cliffside and it's almost nothing but a massive wall of fire over the horizon. As it lowers, I see that there's a formation shaped like a lake but it is buried deep into the ground and out of it, it's just multiple raging walls of fire, and near it is a river of lava.

Above, all I can see is darkness and smoke with ashes falling down like rain, and sadly there is no water anywhere, which is bad because I've never been more thirsty. Very soon the screams start crying out again, and as I look down, I see hundreds of thousands- if not, millions of people down on the ground below, and so many of them are just being burnt alive, some of them are even being thrown and chucked into the wall of fire by similar-looking creatures.

I can see cells where people are trapped, crosses where people are being crucified, and people running from clouds of smoke before they are engulfed and burned alive. The way this all looks and the level of sheer pain and terror I'm hearing in their voices, I just want it to stop. And watching the reasons for these screams, it's overwhelming.
There's no way I can deny it. THIS is Hell.

"No..... No! No, no, no! No, th- this can't be!" Something stomps my head into the ground to silence me, and they're pressing the cuts on my face into the hottest parts of the ground. The heat against my open skin is excruciating and I just shriek with an unholy pitch. "SSTTTTTTOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!"

These creatures laugh at my agony. The Deceiver then speaks out. "Welcome to your new eternity."

The foot stomps down on my head again, and I can feel my own skull cracking.

"No...! You're not-!" I yelled before he pressed my mouth against the burning ground. My poor thirsty tongue now feels scorched.

The Deceiver drags the foot off of my head. "You have no power here Cheyenne. Nothing anymore. So learn your place, like the worm you are....."

I'm pulled straight up to my feet, and every time I feel like I'm about to immediately collapse I feel so weak, so they force me to stand. I find my hands being locked up in chains behind my back. "Wha-?"

The Deceiver then turns around away from me, whispering to a few of these creatures. "You got what you wanted. Now show my followers a good time for me.....Cece....." He begins to walk away.

"Hey......H-Hey? Where are you going?! Hey!! Come back here!!!"

He's already too far. The demons who remain start chuckling creepily, as they yank and pull stretching my arms to shut me up and begin walking over to pick up weapons. I see two creatures stepping out to my sides and they begin to pull my chains again, stretching my arms out even further, pulling with incredible strength stepping 20 feet away from each side.

It hurts. It feels like I'm about to be pulled in half, but that feeling immediately disappears as another creature starts to flog my back with something sharp. It feels like something that has at least ten razor-sharp edges. When I'm able to catch a glimpse as they dangle next to my head, they have thorns and dagger-like spikes that are at least 6 inches long, so when these things get stuck inside my skin, they go DEEP, and it rips my flesh open when they yank them out. At one point they are dug into my ribcage, and one of the demons yanks it out so hard that half of my left side was nearly ripped off of myself!

By this point, my entire back had fully healed itself within a minute, but now they're just ripping me open, all over again. It soon hurts to a level that I don't even think I can scream again, and that's when they stop, they wait for my body to recover and then they continue when I actually CAN scream.

All the while they start taunting me with things like, 'Should we go harder?' Or 'God can't save you from pain, right?' Most of them begin to curse God's name. At that point, it's clear that this is Hell. They continue to lash me for nearly twenty minutes, multiple times until all of my skin is torn and almost all of my organs spill out of my own body. I'm hoping that I can close my eyes, and discover that this is all just a dream when I open them back up........but it just feels all too real, and this pain is TOO horrific. I try to close my eyes for a moment and they make it worse by swinging the spiked whip into my cheek, and it pokes through the side of my mouth as I screech out!

They unlock my chains and I fall straight onto my face in weakness. One of these demons, I can only see the furry skin of its hand, it grabs me by the hair and pulls my head up.
"Ohh sorry, was that too rough? Don't worry, we'll keep practicing, including now." Then he flips me around and covers my mouth. "Welcome to the party....."

They grab hold of my legs, and my eyes tightly shut as soon as I see one of them pointing a sword towards the entrance in between my legs, and I shriek out muffledly in extreme horror into the demon's tight hand as they push the sword forward.

Future POV:
I start to close my eyes, deeply disgusted and mortified by some of these memories, shuddering. "Um.....? If- If you don't mind I- I would prefer NOT to go into all of those details........ You know there were moments where one of them or a small group would grab me and........and they- they would just start doing all of these......gross and vile things to me while my body would grow back again...... And I really believe that even the most sadistic and hardcore actors in the adult industry would find these details, truly disgusting. I don't know how ANYONE could find them even remotely intriguing......"

Tamara's eyes widen upon hearing this statement, and I can tell that chills have been sent down her spine. "Uh- Yeah. Yes of course...."

"Uh.....um.....?" Sidney taps his foot. "May- Maybe we can take a few minutes to ask about specific things you saw down there to avoid certain boundaries of this story, would that be okay?"

I look up at him shaking my head. "Yeah, I- I would appreciate that. Go for it."

Tamara clears her throat. "Was- Was there anybody that you recognized down there? You said you could see millions over the edge?"

"Well that ONE view of the landscape of Hell, that was probably where I saw, the most people during my time, because they would take me away to these spots to isolate me from any human contact, and the other places I went to I could only see a few dozen people before me, maybe even a few hundred. But, I- I did see several faces down there. Various pornstars who had passed away during their careers, young and old, I saw them down there. I could see glimpses of faces of some dead celebrities, a lot of faces I recognized from movies growing up as a kid. I- I honestly don't know if I should mention their names or not, just for.....reasons. People I saw from the news, criminals who died. Some faces that I would walk by and see across the street where I lived, I saw a few of them. But, one of the faces I remember the most, was....." I stop to close my eyes in anger and sadness.

"It-it's okay."

I gasp. "The PCs constantly brought new volunteers. One of them was a guy named Dustin. We grew up together, lived next door together, even went to church together. But he became one of those people, and he and I had had sex, and we filmed a lot of scenes at the beginning of my career. But, he was addicted to drugs and had depression. He didn't feel good about what he was doing with us, he was too scared to confront anyone about it. So he had overdosed on his prescriptions while we filmed his last scene, committing suicide, and his heart had stopped immediately when our cameras turned off. We all got so scared that we just threw his body into the river and no one ever found out about it." I've never forgotten about it and I've always felt guilty about it.

Then I get emotional, and I begin to tear up as I remember this next moment. "But then..... when they were walking me down through the land, taking me to be tortured again somewhere, I saw a man get kicked down in front of me, and......when he stood up, I saw his face......" Tears of guilt and sadness flood down my face and voice cracks. "He looked up and saw me standing a few feet in front of him. He- He was a jock, a tough guy, he could lift 350 pounds, so you wouldn't expect to see this even though we knew he was depressed. But the moment he realized who I was.....he just couldn't look away. He was scared...... His tough-guy jock face quickly turned into that of a baby, and he had so many tears running down his eyes.

"He....he was about to say something, but then the demons dragged him away and shoved his head into a fire to get rid of his tears. And........." I start to break down more, and my eyes are so watery. "And it wasn't just coming from him. Nearly every single person that I saw down there, of course, it's normal to scream when you're feeling pain. But it's just......the WAY that every single person was screaming, crying out.......they were these exact types of screams and they're so loud that you would probably never expect to hear them coming out of another person's voice. But what every single one of us was experiencing, it was just the cruelest and most horrendous things they were doing to us to make us scream like that."

"It sounds terrible.....and- and the people down there, they have to endure this for ALL eternity....?" Tamara asked. I nod softly.

"I- I can't even imagine listening to such screams for more than a minute," Sidney commented.

"Yeah.....Just- Just thinking about those screams makes my hair stand," I responded. "Anything else?"

"Yes. Because, I can't remember if there is any mention of this that I am aware of," Sidney added. "So, you said that your body had grown itself back together both times? How was that happening? And.....WHY was it happening?"

"I had no idea how my own body could recover and- regrow itself like that. But, as I've been studying the word the past few months, it's been surprising to see how many signs and warnings of these things are actually IN the Bible. Verses that almost perfectly sum up what I saw. For our healing bodies, in the book of Matthew, in chapter 10 Jesus said, 'do not fear those who kill the body but not the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both your body and your soul in Hell.' From my understanding, when we're in Hell our bodies are eternal, they do not age, they do not change and they do not wither, and because of this, our bodies were able to heal extraordinarily quick due to.....what I assume is our resurrection power in the spirit."

"And because of this, they can torture us for all eternity. They did so many things to me and to all of us. Burning us alive, whipping our bodies with daggers and tails, ripping us into pieces, smashing our limbs with clubs. Whenever I was ripped open, my guts would fall out, but I never bled even once. Leviticus says the life of the flesh is in the blood. Well, I wasn't alive in the flesh, so I no longer had any blood to lose." I then clench my eyes shut from a sudden memory. "And......can I mention something really quick?" I whispered so softly.

"Of course."

"Nearly......More than half of the screams I was hearing inside of Hell....were screams of people crying out to Jesus, begging Him for mercy. Arms that were burnt black and grey, and nearly reduced to mere bones after all of the skin had burned and consumed by the flames, reaching for the smoke-covered sky. Crying out to Jesus with sheer pain and suffering in their voices, and in the fire, their bodies would be completely consumed and devoid of all skin, organs, hairs, and flesh, until some of them were even reduced to skeletons in the fire. There was nowhere I could go where I couldn't see or hear these screams, where people were screaming out for Christ, where people were screaming so loud, hoping that their loved ones on Earth would finally hear them and they would repent from their sins."

"It was certainly clear that most of these people in Hell were not Christians. There were people I saw who, just by looking at them I could tell that they were people who mocked Jesus and the Bible, and they were hanging on crosses on the edge of this, stream-like area, all the while this lake of fire and lava was flowing and splashing all over them. But there were also some who were. I heard cries from people who said, 'I believed in you! I went to church And did Everything right!! So why did you send me here?!!' And that's because something I've come to learn over the past 5 1/2 years, there is more to being a Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ, a true child of God, than just going to Church, reading the Bible, and praying."

"You see, there will still be Christians who go to Hell because they did not believe all of God's word in the Bible, because they did not repent, because they did not believe in Hell, because they did not live their actualy lives as Christians. For nearly all of those people, this will be because they only call themselves Christians but they do not act on it nor do they live their lives as examples of Christ-like beings accordingly, either that or because they're listening to preachers who aren't preaching the true message of God's gospel and they're being led astray."

"Jesus gave warnings in one of his first sermons in Matthew again, that false preachers will say all of the right words and make wondrous displays, but their messages will not come from God. In the exact same chapter he told everyone that when the day of judgment comes, to the people who say to him that they did not preach of his name, who did not cast out demons or perform miracles in his name, he will tell every single one of those people, 'I NEVER knew you. Get away from me, evil-doer.' To be a Christian, to truly escape Hell and be safe with God, you need to do more than just give yourself a label of faith. You need to HAVE faith, you need to believe and act on whatever He instructs you to do through His Spirit to do the will of God His Father, you need to be born again, abandon your positions and throw away the shackles of your sins, and pick up the cross to follow Him. If we do not, then even the people who know about God and attend church, are in danger of these fires all the same."

Tamara looks purely shaken. "That is horrible....!"

"Yes. But that's reality. When Jesus said, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life,' he means it."

Sidney nods his head. "That's right. So, while this was happening AT THAT TIME, what would you say was the most unbearable part of the whole experience?" He shakes his head nervously. "I- I know that's a hard question to ask out of a story like-"

"It is. Although I do have an answer for that," I replied. "You know....the screams, the torture, the burning, and being surrounded by all of these creatures, who were in a shapes and sizes, and EVERY single one of them I saw was even more horrendous and even more disgusting than the last. Everything about it was horrible. But for me, the worst part of the whole experience is that I could NOT die......" Just those words, it leaves Tamara and Sidney frozen. "A bit morbid I know but, come on this ENTIRE STORY is morbid," I replied cynically.

"But I say that that was the worst part because, after experiencing so many of these things, all that I wanted was to be able to die, to stop existing JUST to make it stop. But then every single time it was the same thing, my body kept healing, pulling itself back together, restoring my broken bones.......and they would wait for it to finish before they would do the same things to me all over again. Literally.....there was a moment where they ripped my body into pieces and spilled out my organs, but then I was watching my body slowly coming back together. And, I didn't scream in pain. Instead, I was just screaming 'Stop! Please!' because I didn't want to feel any more of it and then they would just laugh and more of them start to laugh, mocking me, dancing around in taunt of me, and I would look to all of them and all I wanted was just to rip, THEIR bodies apart....see how it felt for them!"

These feelings of.....sheer unbridled rage, just flood back into my head, and I just bury my face into my hands and shriek out muffedly through my tears. "And it's NOT an exaggeration! Because, I've harmed myself, I've done BDSM and VERY hardcore sex and bondage, I've been abused in relationships, I've broken bones, I even got shot by a drunk guy in the leg at a party. But not one, not ONE of any of those things, will even come close in comparison to the level of pain I had experienced in Hell....... And like I said, a lot of it is too disgusting and too horrific for me to even put into words....."

Past POV:
I nearly break down on the inside at the sight of my old, dead friend. He shakes his head in denial with tears. "No...... No...!"

"D- Dustin.....? Is- is that really you?!"

I can see that Dustin is about to say something, or at least he's trying to, he's trembling so bad.
But right before he can get a word out, a large green, lizard-like demon punches him down. It then grows Wolverine-like claws out of its fingers and pierces them all into his chest pulling him up. Two arms pull me back, leaving me powerless to help. "What do you think you're doing? Mind your own business. Take him over there!!"

It yanks the claws out of him and forcefully throws him into the hands of another demon, who pushes his head into a lake of lava, pressing down on the back of his head, and soon it starts flogging his back with a whip of knives. My eyes widen with terror as I hear his shrieks. As long as I've known Dustin, I've never seen him yell, cry, or scream. He was a strong guy, and he knew how to stay tough. So hearing these horrific, bloodcurdling screams not only coming out of everyone but now from HIS mouth, it's just too much. Another demon quickly drags me away.

As I'm walking around, all I wanna do is just COVER MY FUCKING EARS!!!
The screaming is TOO LOUD and TOO UNBEARABLE!! It's so much agony and knowing that this is coming from MILLIONS of people makes it even worse!! Because it's always constant, so none of these creatures are stopping, and this landscape I'd massive so it's like I won't be able to go anywhere to escape it!

The landscape is so dark that only the fire is my source of light. And even though I don't want to, I decide to look around as one of these creatures is walking me away, and so many people are being tortured in multiple ways. And as I look above, there are more and more people either falling into this land from a small chasm in the sky, or they're being thrown out of other tunnels by demons, straight into the massive walls of fire. As I look closer at the sources for the screaming, it's just as traumatizing!

I see a group of young men being carved up with saws and blades. A grown man trapped inside of a deep pit being attacked and eaten by snakes and giant insects, and every time he climbs out of the pit, either one of the insects leaps up onto his back and throws him off balance to make him fall back, or a demon will cut off his hands and kick him back down. I see a small group of women who are all being ripped apart by chains, being pulled or they're having blades pierced into them, nearly half of them are skeletons from the waist up or vice versa.

Hundreds and hundreds of people are being burned alive within every single minute, and they are completely consumed; their flesh practically dangles off of their limbs and the ashes of their skin are blown away by the wind before it grows back. I can see a crowd of people in the distance who are having ash and brimstone rained upon their bodies and they can't run to get away. I can even see a young kid, probably like 11 or 12, being carried towards a fire by a 12 foot creature with hideous blue rotten skin, and this kid is just crying bloody murder as he is dangling over the flames.

I just can't watch anymore, it's all too horrible!
"No, stop!!" I yell out. I try to break free from their grip so that I may be able to rush out and try to help some of these people. "Stop!! Leave them alone!!"

"Silence!!" The demon slaps me dowk and then strikes my face with a short spiked club. There my face lays on the dry charred ground. "We do whatever we please. To them, and now to you!"

It then picks me up throws me nearly a quarter of a mile into the distance, straight into one of these walls of fire. The fire incinerates my whole body within seconds, melting my skin off. I can even see my own bones. Why is this happening?! I stand and look around me as other people are burned alive beside me. At the moments I look around and see the surrounding people, I try to reach out and speak out, wanting to comfort some of these people. But I can't. All I can do is scream out from my own pain.

I am then dragged out from one of the fire pits after burning inside for what felt like several hours by a large demon, who steps into the fire and pulls me out. This is the same demon who attacked Dustin earlier. This demon is about ten feet tall, completely reptilious in appearance, with a crocodilian snout and sharp teeth like that of a shark, he has 2-foot long razor-sharp claws for fingernails, almost exactly like the claws from The Wolverine of X-Men, covered in scales, and has dark sunken dead eyes. He pokes the tips of his claws into the cheeks of my charred burnt face and lifts me up.

"Well well well, look who we have here. If I'm not mistaken this is the Phoenix, right?"

Another demon steps out from behind with a black cloak, with skin grey as stone, the snout of a snake, sharp fins sticking out of its neck, tusks like a wild boar, and a scar around its left eye. "Yesssssss, she sure isssssss."

"Already? Wow, what a pleasant surprise this is." This creature begins to trace the tips of its' claws up my burnt body as my skin heals back to normal. "My you are a pretty one."

I briefly open my eyes. "Wh........why are you doing this to us....? There's no need for this....."

"Hmm? Why? Hahaha, it is fun. Come. We still have much to show you. I have some tricks I wanna show the other's. They're gonna come in handy for dealing with you, bitch."

"Wha.....what do you me-?" That demon immediately smacks a small club across my face that cracks my jaw.

"No talking back. Hold her for me."

"Yessssssss!!"

Then the reptilian demon begins to strike me on my back with the club, now covered in nail-like spikes. The places where he hits me, stabbing me with the nails, are horrible, piercing through all of my 'spots.'

Then they tightly strap chains with jagged blades edged around my feet and hands. And these two demons start to pull, driving the sharp edges into my skin, until all of my limbs are completely torn off, pulling half of my bones out in the process. They throw the rest of my body against the rocks, crushing them and breaking them apart, as I look to the ground scarred and mortified.

"Damn, we've gotten ourselves a good one!"

"Yeah, and she recovers really quickly."

I look around panting as these demons pick up my arms and legs and throw them into pits with snakes and worms. I then feel my limbs starting to regrow once again. I've regrown so many times that it's becoming more terrifying whenever they come back.

As soon as I feel a little stump starting to grow out, I just burst into tears. "SSTTOOPPPPPP!!!!!!!!PPLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs. Screaming at my own body

"What's this? You want your body to stop healing?"

"What a strange little creature." The reptilian demon comes up to me and holds my chin to make me look up. "This is a gift. Now you can never tire out. You can go on and on and on however long you, please. And there's no limit to how far you can go. Learn to enjoy that gift."

"This isn't a gift...... This is NOT pleasure!"

"No? Well, guess what? Neither is what you've been doing up there. People like you have taken pleasure and confused it with something else. We're just expanding your knowledge on it."

"You.......Who are you?" I asked while looking this thing deep into its dead sunken eyes.

"Hmm.....it's been too long. Too long since I have even heard a mere mention of my own name..... And soon enough, your name will be completely forgotten as well."

"I don't......I don't believe You......"

"No. But you WILL." It then digs its' long sharp claws into my chest and lifts me high into the air, then shakes me around like a ragdoll, piercing its claws deeper inside. There I stay stuck there while it laughs in mockery.

A while later, they took me away from this spot. Being carried over one of their shoulders, I look all around me while the reptilian demon drags my body across a vast land where I see people scattered being tortured. When it stops moving, it yanks me by the hair and slams my face into what appears to be the wall of a cell. It covers a portion of my body with chains, and thorny weeds.

"I'll be right back. Wait here." It leaves.

On the floor, I lie down. Crippled, starving, parched, nauseous, strained, nearly blind. I'm even struggling to breathe. I could feel it when all of this started, but there's something about the odor of this place that's so foul, but it also smells like I'm standing inches away from the sulfur of a volcano. Every time I take a breath, I feel something toxic entering my lungs, and I'm coughing as if I was on asthma.

I saw that there were countless groups of people down below being tortured, and earlier I recognized a few of them so I was hoping that I would be able to talk to them. Dustin specifically since.......now I know that I brought him down here! But ever since I've arrived, the number of people I've seen grew extremely small, they're keeping us completely separate from one another. In this cell, everything else around me is pitch black, I CANNOT see anything. I can only hear the voices of these creatures and the screams of the people. The screaming and wailing. I even try to look at my own body and arms, and it is just too dark for me to even SEE myself.

I turn my head to try and peek into the dark. "H-Hello.....?" I weakly wheeze out. "Some....somebody.....?"

I hear nothing. Nothing except the distant sound of blades sharpening. No one answers my call. I can't even see anything other than the fire in the distance. It's so pitch black that the darkness and the unknown is, even more, scarier than what I've already seen. There's no light to be seen, no light that can't be used to torment us.
I close my eyes, deeply hoping that this is all just a dream, that I'll find myself back in my bedroom. But the pain, it's too much. If I was to try and lie down to fall asleep, my whole body would just ache, or the ground would burn up and it would just sting even greater, through the wounds in my body.

The heat in this place, the heat of the ground, how could anything EVER be this HOT and still have any type of living creatures here?! There's no water to be found, not even a droplet or a puddle, and even if there was, I imagine that it would be burned into dust from how hot this place is. All of the screaming, the heat, and the pain, there's no way I could fall asleep here even if I wanted to. This place.....if it really is Hell, this is even WORSE than what my parents had told me. I remember back when my parents used to tell me that the heat was the most insufferable part, but good God if I had only known it was like THIS! And the fires, to reduce my body to bones within seconds.

My.......my Parents.........?
Suddenly, I just remember the last thing I said to Kevin, the words I said to my mom and dad. Words of hatred, words of anger. I'm remembering all of the warnings they gave me, the concern they were feeling. I just feel incredibly foolish. If I ever get out of here, I am going to receive the ultimate case of, 'I told you so!'

Except.......I really am severed from the world. There's possibly.......no way out of this place. My family just a few days ago, or however long it's been.....they were the people I loathed seeing the most. But now.......now more than anything.....I just want their help. No, I NEED their help. I need SOMEONE, ANYONE to help me!!

Then I hear something behind me. I slowly turn around and I react in fear as I see a scrawny woman, who's been completely burnt to a crisp, to the point where her ribcage is visible, her eyes look dried up, and there's nothing inside her mouth but dirty rotten teeth. Her burnt thin arm reaches out towards me.
"Help...........me..........."

This voice.....I actually know this person. I can't remember her name but she was an older woman who used to attend our church. She was a drunkard and a drug addict, and she had three different affairs with her husband. She was a very angry, hateful woman, and she actually scared me a lot when I was a kid. One day the drugs she was taking at the time were extra critical and she passed away at least 3 months after she started taking them. But then she begins twitching and whimpering with great pain and discomfort. It looks like something is trying to burst out of her chest.

And indeed, this snake-like insect with the face of a hornet bursts out of her chest almost like those Alien movies. This thing hisses at me while the woman spasms her arms all around like she's having a seizure. I sit there in fear as this insect tries to reach out for me, but then both it and the woman are pulled to the burning cell floor and dragged out of the cell, into the darkness behind her by something while screeching, and it was nearly blink and I would've missed it they got pulled out so fast.

I just look in that direction speechless and frightened, hyperventilating by whatever the FUCK I just saw!
Then the darkness in that direction brightens up with a flash of red and orange, and I can only hear the woman's bone chilling screeching screams!! I immediately look away, and I cover my ears, closing my eyes as they flood out with tears that are immediately dried up from the heat!!
All of this screaming!! I just want it to stop!! It's SO unbearably loud and haunting!!!!

A moment goes by and it goes back to black and the screaming travels further away. I just sit there shivering, traumatized and whimpering.

Soon, I start to feel something crawling onto my bare legs. I look down and see a huge swarm of hundreds of maggots and worms climbing onto me and I can feel them starting to feast on my flesh as well as the weeds wrapped around my body. My bones are still too broken, they're taking longer to heal this time than what they had been doing before, so I lay there completely crippled, unable to stand up and shake these little bugs off of me. And every time I try to scream "get off!" the sulfur in the air funnels its way into my mouth and my voice becomes even weaker. Every time I cough and gag, I look back down to find even more maggots covering me, feasting even more. Various other insects crawl towards me and join them, eating me alive as I'm completely helpless.

Several minutes go by and these maggots eat through probably half of my body. Over a thousand of them are on me. I then hear the door to the cell slamming open, and that same demon from earlier grabs my head and smashes my nose into the wall, before grinding the skin of my cheek slowly against the concrete. I get a choke slammed onto my back, and another hand grabs my hair before my head hits the ground a second time. "Oh yeah..." the reptilian demon spoke. "We've been waiting for this. You said this wasn't pleasure? Well, let us show you. Come here!"

I'm only able to see a blur of the second demon, but it's covered in fur like that of a wolf. It covers two fingers over my eyes and starts to press deep inside, making me shriek out loud while it pokes my eyes out.

"Oh shoot. Am I being too hardcore?" it spoke with a rather feminine voice.

"Nooooo! This is Cece you're talking about. I think you need to be even MORE hardcore!" The reptilian demon mocked, and they both began to laugh as she pokes my eyes out while my screaming gets even more screeching and agonizing. Just shoving its claws deeper, all the way through my skull poking out the other side. She yanks them out forcefully and I'm left completely blind.

The first demon then grabs me by the legs, and viciously slams my back against the wall with devastating force, where it feels like all of my bones are broken all at once, and then he slams my head chin first on top of that swarm of maggots, and they begin to crawl into my mouth and eye wounds, before they begin to feast once again.
Then I become absolutely horrified.....as the reptilian demon grabs onto me from behind, and places me into an all too familiar position. "No- No, stop....! No! Please, just stop! Please!!!"

"Why would we do that? We just got here. Besides, enough of your body has already recovered just for us." The reptilian presses my head all the way against the ground for the maggots and worms as it yanks me up. Grabbing me from behind, it pushes its way into me with a disturbing amount of force and speed. The demon itself is ten feet tall, and it's MUCH too big, it even feels like it has sharp serrated edges, as if a knife is being pushed inside. Every time I try to scream the maggots crawl their way into my mouth and the demon goes too fast.

Over an hour goes by and these two demons invade my body nonstop. By the time they finally stop, I'm just lying helpless on the ground. Nearly ripped apart. Scared, broken, wishing I could just die. I shouldn't be able to bear any of this. The two demons stand behind me laughing in mockery.

"Oh man....we REALLY got a good one today."

"Just a natural-born freak! And it's always the best when they aren't able to rest or tire out!" In my head, all I wanna do is rip their heads off. I have never known any man or creature who was THIS psychotic or sadistic. But sadly, I'm too weak to defend myself. I'm too weak to resist or fight back.

What these things just did, it's not even remotely hardcore in a sexual way. It's simply........evil. Too painful. I can't even remember all of the other times I had sex to remind myself of how pleasurable they were. Every time I try to, I'm just thinking of what has happened now. Is this really what my life has become? For eternity? Just forever at the monstrous mercy of these creatures? My hands fall after several attempts to stand up and I lie down miserable and weak. Desperate...I literally just want to die and let that be the end.

"Who knows what else we could do w-"

"Kill me........." I weakly whispered.

"Hmm?" The reptilian demon walks in front of me. "You know that's an odd thing to request from a master. You're supposed to beg for things like, oh please give me more, and maybe-

"Kill me......Kill me!! KILL ME!!!" I scream out.

The demon chortles and kneels down to me, squeezing my cheeks. "Ohh, honey......Even if we could, that's NOT going to save you."

"I don't care. I'd rather die.......than endure, even one more second of this. If you can't give me that....." I look up into its dead, empty sunken eyes, with a glance of pure hatred. "........then at least let me kill you."

It smiles at me and chuckles amused. "Your spirit still hasn't broken. I'm impressed." It then grabs my head and crashes me into a rock then stomps down on my chest with nails sticking out of its foot. "But in time, soon enough, we will fix that. You have NO power here, and nothing will take you from here. Not even your god...... He has forsaken you, now and forever." I continue to look up in rage. "Hmm? Yeah. Just like your family.....will soon be forsaken......"

My eyes pry open. "No. No, no you won't-!"

Stomp. Scream. Then it turns me around and stomps onto my chest. "No. Authority. Here. And besides, I've already hurt them before. Especially a few days ago. I was there, when you yelled at your family."

"What?!"

It cackles. "Did you really believe those words came to you on your own? The thoughts for that speech, I gave them to you. What was it that you told your brother? When have you ever NOT been just a puppet? First by your parents, then by Angela, and then by us. On your own, you are worthless!"

It then punches me in the face and starts pounding my body with its fists and claws relentlessly before it wraps some kind of vine over my mouth, and it has thorns. Then it ties my legs together and drags me away. These two demons carry me into a cave, where they pull me into another cell, only it has a hole that leads to a lake of fire. I am only more terrified by the arms and the eyes that reach up and look up at me before they squeeze me with the thorns and chains and lift me up. I scream as they lower me towards it, screaming muffled into the thorny vines before I'm burned alive with the rest of them.

Future POV:
It.....it's never been easy. These simple memories of Hell are just too horrible to think about. Ever since coming here, I've just become more and more scared for......everyone. Knowing that these creatures are waiting to deliver their endless wrath. The worst part of it all, was definitely how they invaded me so ruthlessly.

"Umm....what I WILL say about them is- is that they were so traumatizing and SO painful....... that I grew to be terrified by the idea of me having sex ever again. And I haven't been able to enjoy or experience anything intimate, or romantic ever since.......Anytime a sexual or romantic thought came into my mind, these moments came flooding back, like PTSD. Then.....the only thing that kept me from- from going back to sex, was this........." I hold out my arm and roll up my sleeve. Their eyes grow horrified at the sight of so many marks.

"Oh my god......" I look up after hearing Sidney saying that. Tamara doesn't even look offended that he took the Lord's name in vain. I can tell he's just trying to imagine what I was just talking about, because he just looks so disgusted, add on to the fact that he's seen my scars.

Tamara turns to me. "So.....is this the real reason, why you said you weren't dating?" I nod.

"Ever since I came out, I completely distanced myself from that field. Not just because I think I'm unworthy of romance or I deserve to be alone. Some of the memories from Hell, they just continue to haunt me so bad." I then shudder as I look up to the ceiling. "But also....even though I've gone through all of this change, I still have this fear inside of me."

"Fear?"

"Yeah..... A fear that, if I allow myself to step into that field.....that I'm not gonna be able to control myself." I shake my head. "Working as a sexual performer for so long, it....REALLY changes you. Now, a lot of it has gotten better for me, but I just don't know if I'm actually ready to step back into it. Even if it's only the dating aspects."

Sidney takes another sip of his tea, looking at me with empathy and grief, as does Tamara. Tamara then leans out and lays a hand on my knee. "I'm sure the time will come. And whoever God sends your way, will be blessed to be with someone as beautiful and faithful as you."

I look up after shedding a tear. I smile softly. "Thanks....."

Sidney speaks out. "So, why were you so weak to do anything to resist them?"

I sigh. "A- A few of these demons tormented me more frequently than all of the other ones, and- I literally jumped onto one of them and tried to rip it apart in the same way they had been doing to me. But the torture that they did to us, it drains you of any physical strength you have. And, the atmosphere of Hell itself is just SO hot and so heavy, it makes you feel weak and sick. Powerless. Even if you were the strongest man on Earth, you wouldn't even be able to give these things a scratch with your fingernails, before or after the torture they would do to me. And even if you could do anything they're never gonna give you a proper fair chance to fight back. But yeah, every time they did these things, my bones were constantly broken so there was nothing I could do to defend myself."

I sigh sadly. "And.....to go back to your question earlier. Because I wasn't a Christian when I entered Hell, I didn't really understand this. But, ever since I grew closer into my faith, and......certain things happened, I realized something even more terrifying about Hell. And that is......the most traumatizing thing about all of this, was that Hell was prepared and designed to contain Satan and his followers, but it was also designed to be completely separate, and devoid from God himself. There wasn't even a single shroud of peace, mercy, or simple goodness to be found anywhere. And I am someone who before.....I mean as a CHILD, I loved church, but ever since becoming the Phoenix, now I was someone who wanted ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from God when I was living that lifestyle. I still wanted nothing to do with him. But then......as I'll talk about later, I'm at a place in my life where.......there isn't anything I can look at on this Earth without seeing God's work and His presence within it. It doesn't matter what people say, God is still present on the Earth. But Hell is the only place where God isn't present, and.....to be put into a place where I'm separate from him and his goodness, there isn't anything I can think of that's more terrifying......to be separated, from the love, and the grace that I am aware about now. Because I can say this now, God has touched me. He's changed me in ways that......I used to think were impossible. And having experienced that touch from Him, and knowing how His presence actually feels.....it's made me feel joyful again......but it's also made all of these memories all of the more terrifying. Because now I can recognize, that there wasn't even a sliver of that same presence down there...... And I can't even bear being apart from it a second time.........!!" I said with such a broken voice.

The next look I see on their faces, certainly, they understand my fear of that.

"And, it would be eternal, if you go back there....." Sidney whispered. I nod my head sniffling.

"Please...?" I look up to Tamara's desperate expression. "Please tell me that.....you didn't have to stay there much longer..... How long did this last.......?" She sounds a lot more broken as well.

I wipe my face. "I was- I was down there for two days while the doctors worked on me in this world. Not that I would have been able to tell on my own. It felt like weeks, or months were passing by. In Hell, the concept of time no longer exists, but in our logic, it was only two days."

"And how did you get out? Because it's obvious that you did."

I scoff softly. "Hallelujah for that....... But.......yeah. Two whole days. And I had never been more hungry or thirsty in my entire life. They wouldn't let me sleep so, that alone made it harder to tell the time. It was painful to breathe, so dark, and all alone. I.........I......I didn't get out on my own. I soon came to understand that there was NO escape. And then, when the moment came, that's when it happened."

"Huh? When what happened?"

"I...I didn't see His face then. But, in my last plea, He came down.......and saved me."

Tamara looks at me. "What do you mean, 'He?'"

I just scoff and grin at them. "Who do you think?"

Ending note:
If you ever discover this story, I just want to say, thank you Bill Wiese, Howard Storm, Mary K. Baxter, and Tamara LaRoux for sharing your testimonies. The words you have spoken from your experiences in Hell and coming back to Earth had touched my heart so greatly, and they have played a very important role in inspiring the moments of this chapter, and the very next chapter of this story. That's right, I'm ending this chapter on a cliffhanger where she's still in Hell. Mwahahahaha!!!
But don't worry, you won't have to wait long until you learn about Cheyenne's escape.
Now for those of you who didn't catch it, or maybe don't have a good understanding of the origins, I had decided to introduce Satan (the Deceiver) as his original identity, Lucifer. Scripture describes him as being one of the most beautiful of God's creations, so in regards to Cheyenne's career as the pornstar, I decided to introduce him where he tricks and tempts her with his beautiful appearance. Satan is always a deceiver, as far back as the Garden of Eden, and so rather than introducing him as the generic inaccurate monster that people have made him out to be, I wanted to present him as his true form, because I believe that you don't have to look like a horrible monster to be terrifying, because the monster is on the inside. And even though I later change him into a more monstrous form, I've still given details to remind us that he is still a fallen angel. Satan is a clever little snake, and he will use any conceivable approach to deceive and destroy, for he is a thief who comes to steal, kill, and destroy.
Very soon, we will see how Cheyenne escapes. But before then, I'll leave the chapter with this.
"Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that he may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood. But against principalities, against the rules of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil days, we having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt, about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all taking the shield of faith, wherewith he shall be able to guide all the fiery darts of the wicked. Take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto all perseverance and supplication for all saints; and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel. For which I am an ambassador in bonds, that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak." Ephesians 6:10-20

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

672 61 7
"The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. He was in the World, and though the world was made through him, the world did...
85.5K 343 36
Promise is currently attending Bible college, but she has a problem. She is really addicted to pornography and erotica, and masturbates extremely fre...
33.9K 808 42
What if you could go back and do it all over again? What if you could have a better family? What if you could do it over it while still being able...
6.9M 208K 78
Mari Hansen ran away from home at 15 not being able to stand her radically religious family anymore and was desperate to be nothing like them which l...