GEETIKA

Lakshmi_VK által

My Very First FF...GEETIKA (Actual Start: Mid 2011) LANGUAGES: English, Hindi, Tamil (All languages typed... Több

PROLOGUE & IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Opening Song - "Engeyum Kaadhal" (LOVE is everywhere)
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
Song: Oru Devathai (A Goddess)
Khurana Constructions (KC) & Lead Staff
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16 A
PART 16 B
PART 17
PART 18 A
PART 18 B
PART 19
Song: Nenjukkul Peidhidum Mamazhai (Its Raining in my heart)
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25 A
PART 25 B
PART 26 A
PART 26 B
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
Song - Poovukkul Olinthirukkum(Song about wonders)
PART 30 A
PART 30 B
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
Song - Mun Paniya..Mudhal Mazhaiya ?( Is it dew or the first rain?)
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39 A
PART 39 B
PART 40 A
PART 40 B
PART 40 C
PART 41 A
PART 41 B
PART 41 C
PART 42
PART 43 A
PART 43 B
PART 44 A
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE NEXT CHAPTER (Note No. 2)
PART 44 B

IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE NEXT CHAPTER (Note No. 1)

242 15 5
Lakshmi_VK által

AUTHOR NOTE:

I personally thank you for pouring in your love for GEETIKA. I can understand that many of you are waiting to know what had happened in Geet's life in her recent past. Even I am eagerly waiting to share it with you all. But the upcoming chapters might be quite confusing until and unless you are clear about series of incidences...especially between Maan and Geet's first meeting and Second Meeting and Geet's Wedding inbetween which might add up to confusions. Hence I got this idea of sharing this chart with you before posting the next chapter (PART 31). Please read it and understand .

___

before reading this story further, Its very important to remember the following chart on series of incidents that has happened in two years. Especially from GEET's POV.

A tour of last 2 years in Geet's life -

Geet and Maan happened to meet for the first time in chennai as absolute strangers to each other and no wonder it was love at first sight. Geet was just about 18+ years old that time and in her 1st year of graduation.

⬇️

About one and half years down the line. Until now, she hasn't forgotten the stranger whom she had met in Chennai. She tries many a times to forget and failed miserably.  But when her wedding gets fixed due to unavoidable circumstances, she gives up on her silly thoughts about that stranger and makes up her mind to move on in her life. Her marriage happens and again that wedding was very short lived. (Her marriage story is disclosed in upcoming chapters). She is just about 20 + years old. And into her third i.e final year of Graduation.

⬇️

Further six months down the line (6 months past her wedding)...she meets Maan again. I.e they got to meet each other after 2 long years after their first meet in Chennai. Her memories of first meeting with Maan is getting refreshed..but her recent past is stopping her to think beyond the limit. Now Maan is her boss. She holds back herself as and when her heart gets restless for Maan. She limits herself only to the level where she is an employee of Khurana Constructions (KC) and she reports directly to Maan who is MD of  KC.

She is soon going to be 21 years of age. And by now Geet's life has changed upside down and its all because of that unfortunate wedding that she was forced to bound with. HOW? You will get to know it in next two chapters.

______

I hope this chart answers all your confusions.

(Again there is one more important twist OR say a very sweet surprise in the upcoming chapters of GEETIKA, which will also get added chart. At that time I will once again brief you this chart clearly)

Now please wait for one more day till I post the next chapter.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

196K 8K 58
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
511K 31.7K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...