Being Miss. Judd [MCFLY FAN F...

By McFluppet13

Harry judd just happens to be her brother and she's been having the worst time with relationships what's her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 4

319 3 0
By McFluppet13

I knew I was going to see Joe on the bus today and so I had to wear something pretty I decided on my red one shoulder Top and my black mini skirt I got my shoulder bag and ran down the stairs Harry was waiting for me at the bottom.

"Breakfast"

"Skipping it" I was still slightly mad at him for what he did. I grabbed an apple to eat on the bus.

"Sophie you can't skip bre..."

I was already out of the door by the time he finished his sentence.

I was waiting at the bus stop for about 30 mins but by the time the bus came I had put all my make up on and snacked on an apple. I jumped on the bus and as I expected I was greeted by Joe I kissed him and sat on the seat next to him leaning on his shoulder.

I made sure to grab my lunch so that Harry didn't have an excuse to come into school to 'check' on me.

I got of the bus and was accompanied by Megan and Hannah whilst Joe walked off to talk to Sam and Kyle.

"So I heard you got it on with Joe last night, woohay!"

"Maaybe!"

Hannah and Megan started squealing like strangled cats and my smile lit up, we walked into school and went to go to 1st lesson

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Sorry it's a really short chapter I had to skip a bit. ;) thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.2K 44
Your a 13 year old girl who is shy and quiet but thats because your depressed you were abused and raped by your parents and you got sent to a orphana...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
794K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...