Finding Truth

By kazu_kazu

This is a fantasy A.U of the original 'Dear Little Flower'. This will naturally contain spoilers for the orig... More

KAZU
《The history》
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《17.5》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《Threaty》
《Kingdoms》
《Begining》
《Picture perfect》
《21》
《22》
《World》
《23》
《24》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《uh... filler???》
《29》

《25》

164 10 42
By kazu_kazu

I couldn't update yesterday cause I was busy drawing new characters. So have this now.

~·~·~·~

Aiko sat on her bed with a frown as she remembered the woman's words. It felt as if someone had just dropped her to the ocean on top of a dragon. She felt so... hurt and broken at her words.

She knew that woman was her mother. She didn't mistake it. She knew. The hairpin on the braid of the woman had her family crest. A white snake wrapped around the letter 'I'. Her eyes never fail her. Her eyes are quite special.

She can see distances some other demons can't, much like the ability of Kanae's youngest sister, except what she sees is the movement at a much, much slower speed.

"Aiko? Are you there?" She heard her father's voice. She immediately wiped the tears on her eyes and called him inside. "The princess told me what happened..." He said softly, making his way towards her and sitting next to her. "Did something upset you?"

"..." Aiko went to open her mouth but closed it the next second. "...Father..."

"What is it?" Obanai asked with a gentle tone.

"...Will I..." She began, feeling herself turn cold at what she was about to say. She didn't want to remind his father that right now. But she wanted to know. Needed to know. "Will I meet my mother now?"

Obanai was stunned for a second as he heard his daughter's question. He promised her that one day she can meet her mother. But can he really let her meet her now... after he-

"I can understand." Aiko cut off his train of thought. "You have to do your job for the king... I can... wait..." Aiko faced her father one more time and gave her an understanding smile, but he can see the sadness behind her gaze. "Father's busy... plus, there's even more important things happening right now... I can wait... even if it takes years."

"...Aiko..."

"No, really, don't worry!" Aiko said, standing up and giving her father a smile. "I can wait."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

As the sun set, the royalties from all over the world slowly began to arrive, one by one and they were all given their own wing of the giant palace.

And on one particular wing were the demons, all dressed up ready for the dinner party. The royals and the aristocrats all dressed up for the occasion. The Èxi in their own uniform. Everyone was dressed formally.

Sanemi hated formal events, that is one of the reasons he demolished a lot of noble families when he took the throne. His clothes are always so heavy and annoying. The same goes for his twins. They hated wearing formal clothes. They would rather wear loose casual clothes. Even Shiro hated it. He wanted to rip his clothes to shreds.

"Y-your majesty, please- please follow me to the banquet hall..." A maid had come to take the group to the dinner party. But she seemed so timid and scared, she was shaking and they could all see it as clear as day.

"Then, lead the way." Sanemi grumbled, fixing his cuffs that are starting to get annoying.

The maid yelped a yes and led the group of demons.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Silence filled the hall as the humans inside felt a cold atmosphere begin to form. The sounds of footsteps echoed in the silent hall, and in came their natural enemy. They stood atop the stairs, their faces showed no emotion as they judged the humans below them. Their red eyes glowing down below them, making them shiver at the sight.

But some... doesn't seem to be affected.

"A pleasure to meet you once more, your majesty." Ahlaama VII, the crown princess of Geheim greeted Sanemi and the other demons with a light nod, her voice cold and calming as she approached, Zaahid, princess Ahlaam's partner followed behind.

[Catch me simping for Princess Ahlaama 😌😌]

"It is indeed." Sanemi replied with a neutral tone as he shook hands with the princess. "Four years since I've been to..." He paused, turning eyes to glance around, daring them to eavesdrop. "Your home country, Geheim..."

People began to murmur as they watched the two roysls talk, they could not believe what they were seeing. A human and a demon talking peacefully, outrageous! The human's eyes are glaring at the two as they begin to concoct up theories about the royal family of Geheim.

"Such impudent these people are..." Zaahid grumbled, glaring at the people, making them shut up immediately. Ahlaama chuckled before she calmed him down.

"My, my, what a surprise to see you two speaking with each other." A playful tone chimed, black and red robes trailing behind him as he approached the two. "This is my first time officially meeting the king of demons, what a surprise, you're still so young."

This man's name was Longwan, the emperor of Di èr, along with one of his wives, Wanshan. Wanshan was considerably young compared to the emperor, maybe it was this youth that made her scowl and show her disapproval of the demons within the hall. Or maybe... another reason.

(her head is crooked, isn't it? See, this is what I get for not flipping the canvas. I'm gonna cry- and also, that dragon took forever to draw. I almost cried drawing it. No cap.)
[Ugly ass hairline bitch👁️👄👁️]

Sanemi narrowed his eyes at the emperor, a bitter taste on his mouth. He knows this old man. This man, Longwan, was an ally of his father, the previous king. But no one knows of this knowledge except him and Longwan himself.

But that did not mean that they were allies. They were enemies.

"Hm, where might Muzan be, he's the host yet he fails to show his face," Longwan chuckled, a chuckle that was obviously fake. "The new king of Rodina still fails to show himself as well."

"King Alexis is still young." Ahlaama said, giving Longwan a sneer. "He is still learning. Learn to respect other people, Emperor Longwan."

"Hm~ of course, of course," Longwan mocked, but Ahlaam did not bother to fight with the old man, Zaahid, however, looked ready to smack a fossil. "Also, King Arkaan is also not here, what a surprise."

Sanemi sighed, this is why he hated social gatherings. Humans and demon aristocrats were all the same. Just put on a fake smile and flatter the people you wanted to suck up to and completely destroy those you hated.

'This is boring.' Sanemi thought, taking a cup of refreshment as he looked around. 'It's already time for dinner, where the hell is that Muzan?' He turned to the others, watching their movements and saw them confused as well. 'The host is sure fashionably late.'

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

The party was still on going as they waited for the arrival of the host. Dinner was just around the corner, for sure that he should be arriving sooner or later.

Shiro stood to the side, glaring at anyone who dared to come and approached him. He was quite surprised to see children at the party as well. But his siblings and Aiko seemed used to it already. Kohana and Koharu had each other as their partner and Shiro was with Aiko.

"Your... high- uh, your grace," Aiko called, lightly tapping Shiro's hand. Shiro hummed, turning to her. "There's someone coming. It could be the king."

"Where?" Shiro asked, looking around.

"There's... from two direction?" She asked herself. She began to walk off to the balcony, Shiro following behind her. Her eyes turned to the sky in confusion, but a few seconds later, a gasp of horror escaped her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Shiro asked silently in alarm.

"T-that's... the goddess's blood...." She stammered nervously. "Someone from the Divine Land is coming here...."

"Oh no..." Shiro breathed out as they went back inside and began to look around for the twins and their fathers. Or maybe the Èxi to warn them. "Where- Koha- Your highness." Shiro called out to the twins.

"What's the matter?" Koharu asked, raising a brow.

"Someone from the Divine-"

"His majesty, King Muzan has arrived!"

Aiko could not finish her sentence as the announcer announced the arrival of the host. Everyone in the hall tensed up and turned to the top of the stairs where their king stood. He stood a top of everyone, a smirk on his face as he looked down on the demons.

Sanemi's... brows? Furrowed as he glared at the king as he walked down the stairs. [K1 why-]😭😭

And as Muzan finally arrived at the dance hall...

They gasped.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"The goddess's child has arrived! The ruler of water and the tides, Giyuu!"

||A.N||

I gave up on drawing Giyyu. I'm just going to describe his outfit next chap. The only people I'll draw are those who don't have a face, like the characters I came with.

Also, every name and kingdom has a meaning behind them. They're mostly puns and the literal translation. And also, the kingdoms are mostly inspired by kingdoms that existed in the past.

Geheim(Afrikaan) - Meaning secret. This is the fifth kingdom, the secretive and exclusive of all human kingdoms. Inspired by ancient Egypt.

Rodina(russian) - Meaning motherland. Obviously inspired by the Russian Empire.

èr/第二 (traditional Chinese) - meaning second. This is the second kingdom, only below to Muzan's. Inspired by Imperial china.

Ahlaama and Zaahid are Egyptian names.

Longwan/龍王 (traditional Chinese) - meaning Dragon King.

Wánshàn/完善 (traditional Chinese) - meaning Perfect.

Alexis is a Russian name meaning defender or helper.

Arkaan(اركان) is a Arabic/Muslim name meaning support. You should know which places his kingdom is inspired by. [It's the middle east, if anyone's wondering]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
6M 98.3K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
606 4 28
(n.) a soft gentle breeze|| After waking up in the Butterfly Mansion not long after a mass attack on her village by Former Lower Moon 5, leaving her...
5.2K 128 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...