《Threaty》

I'm baaaack!! There are three stories before we go back to the main story. These three mini-stories are important

~·~·~·~

Long, long ago, the leading king of the human land and the king of the demon land came together and formed a peace treaty.

As this human king was the one closest to the borders, he had to do it or he would put his people and kingdom in danger of destruction and letting the demon come and terrorize other countries.

"Let's sign a peace treaty." The human king suggested. The demon king nodded and agreed.

So, the human king and the demon kingdom got into a place close to the borders. It was a state belonging to a human noble, to this day, that place is no longer available to be used due to the large quantity of dark magic surrounding it.

In a room within, the human king, the demon king, and their closets aids were inside to sign. Right outside were the army and personal soldiers.

Once the two kings signed the treaty, the human kingdom rejoiced.

But, another contract was placed on the table.

By the demon king.

"I will allow you to use my seas for your people, on three conditions." The demon king said. The human king grudgingly agreed.

On the eighteenth birthday of my child, he will leave the human kingdom and return to his own as the crown prince, along with his mother as the future queen regent.

Their safety is your top priority. If they are harmed in any way, I will tell my army to get rid of your ships and boats in my sea. Along with your towers.

If these are to be broken, our treaty is done as well. I will not hesitate to completely destroy your kingdom off the map.