《15》

you better have finished the book cause someone will appear here that isn't revealed at the end.

~·~·~·~

As the sun rose within the kingdom, Sanemi awakened as well. He groaned as he felt his back ache after sleeping while he was sitting on a chair and letting his son sleep on the bed.

He sighed, feeling his bones heal, but it will take a while. His energy has been used up with that fight last night. He was quite surprised how much power his son had, even he didn't have that much power when he was younger.

Just as he was relaxing, a knock on the door could be heard.

"Your majesty, the princess and the prince are here." It was Tamayo. Tamayo was Sanemi's nanny when he was younger, so he sees her as his second mother. "Shall I send them in?"

"... Uh... yeah." He answered and the doors opened and two figures immediately rushed in.

The first princess, Kohana.

And the second prince, Koharu.

"Father! What was that disaster last night!? I could hear from the bottom!" Kohana exclaimed worriedly, shaking Sanemi very fast. "So, what the hell was that?!"

"Now, now, Kohana, let father be." Koharu said, taking his twin's hand off of their father. "Something must've happened. And it must be something big since the Éxi didn't tell us." Koharu gave his father a smile, hiding his true intentions and Sanemi could guess that much. Sanemi sighed, pointing to the bed. "My, my, I didn't know you had a twin, father... or could it be..."

"Our older brother?" Kohana asked, her eyes widened in surprise and shock as he saw the sleeping figure in their father's bed. "This is... he's... our brother... isn't he..?" Sanemi kept silent as he let his children be. "Does that mean... our... mother is here too?! Where is she!? I want to meet mother too!"

Kohana's tone was so bright and cheerful as she took her twin brother's hand, asking if he too was excited to meet their mother. But Koharu just gave her a smile. He didn't want to break his sister's heart.

Because he knew, he knew the agreement. The agreement that was talked about in a closed-off room with only the two kings speaking.

"Father... this shouldn't be happening... should it?" Koharu asked, his eyes examining his father with suspicion and doubt. "The contract said you had to wait eighteen years. There are still three more years, father."

"Who cares about the contract!" Kohana exclaimed, crossing her arms and baring her sharp teeth at her brother. "If brother is here then mother is also here! I don't give a fuck about the fucking contract! I just want mother!"

"Sister, you felt those powerful magic last night, didn't you?" He asked, glaring at his sister. His gaze then turned to their father. "He came here under different... circumstances, didn't he?"

"...I'll hold a meeting later on. Come if you want. Leave before he wakes up." He lazily said, standing up from the chair, passing by his children and exiting his room in frustration.

"Hey... what does father mean..?" Kohana asked, her eyes glued on the place where their father was sitting just now. "...oldest brother is here... shouldn't he be happy..?"

"Sis... I..." He paused, biting his tongue and refraining himself from speaking any further. "I guess we'll see at the meeting..."

The twins then turned to the figure on the bed, curious and cautious. They examined his white hair. It looked exactly like their father's and it was the same color as theirs, except theirs didn't have that fluff and volume. He also seemed quite tol, but his skin was still young.