《The history》

In a land far away where magic, monsters, and all fantasy exists. And in a certain land existed two kingdoms.

The two have been at war since the start of times. A history of conflict, a battle that not one dares to back down on.

The human king. He owned the lower part of the land. He was a great king, ruling his people with only the best thoughts. He was never greedy for power, all he wanted was the best for his kingdom. Whatever way possible.

The other side of the land belonged to the demon king. After succeeding his father, his first order was to destroy the human kingdom, his subordinates more than happy to oblige. It took less than three days to destroy half of the human territory, but, surprisingly, after that attack by the demon king, the two kings had an agreement of a peace treaty.

It happened in a hurry. The king had to travel from a different country to his own, one of the most powerful sorcerers was unable to protect due to circumstances.

Without much of a choice, the human king had to do anything to protect his kingdom.

A choice was given.

They chose peace.

A false peace.

An agreement made in a closed off room where only four people were present is to never be trusted.

Especially if those two kings have been at each other's throats since their ancestors.