《Begining》

A long, long, long time ago, before humans existed, before demons were created, a deity from the skies descended into the world. It was a dreadful and poor world. It was gloomy and there was little life.

But when her feet touched the ground, it turned green and life came along. With every step she took, life followed behind her. It was the start of life.

Once the whole area was filled with luster, green and beautiful grass, flowers blooming and trees alive unlike before. She could hear life around her.

She decided to make a home. She used her power and erected pillars from the ground and created a grand temple. It was the creation of the Divine Land, the first place the goddess set foot in the world.

She stayed in there for a while, but as days passed, she got bored. She wanted companions, so she made some.

She used her power again and used her excess mana and compressed them together. A bright light emitted but she kept on going until something was beginning to form.

The first human was made.

The goddess and the human became friends. But a few days later, the human also got bored. So the goddess decided to make a lot more of them.

Civilization was created.

The goddess watched as her creation explored the land she had set foot on. They were curious beings, she watched them for days, watched them learn to take shelter, find food and resources.

A year passed.

And there were little creatures with them. They presented their little ones to the goddess, asking what it was.

At that point, the goddess gave their species a name. Humans. It's what she called them. The humans rejoiced at their new title given by their goddess.

Years and years passed and the goddess watched them grow up and make houses and have families. The land was beginning to be small now.

She decided to go on an adventure to find more land. The humans were not sure to let her go, but the goddess insisted. She disappeared for a few months and it scared the humans.

So they began to place fruits, flowers, and food on the temple's front doors, hoping the goddess will comeback with this. They did this for one week. The concept of festival was created.

Three years later, the goddess returned. The humans rejoiced. She told them her journey and what she found. Everything was bigger than what the goddess had thought. So, she told them to go explore if they wanted.

Years and years later, the once little population turned larger, some of them leaving for the different places to live in.

Suddenly, a large calamity befell the humans.

Scorching heat, long cold nights, the sea's raging anger. The life of humans is starting to become smaller and smaller.

The goddess wept in sadness. How could she let this fate befall her people? How could she? She wept for three days, letting the humans suffer outside.

She couldn't do this on her own. She needed someone like her.

That hot day, the goddess stopped crying and stepped out of the temple. The humans came to her and begged her to stop the heat. She promised to end it. She, along with the humans, went to the beach.

She stepped into the water, but she didn't fall. One step, two steps, three spets. She stopped and raised a hand. A dagger formed in her hand and she cut her palm, letting it drip on the water. A figure began to form around her blood, then, someone appeared to be kneeling in front of her. The humans rejoiced to see their savior.

The goddess introduced him as her son, the ruler of the Water and the Tides. She ordered the blue haired male to bring water to the lands.

A few months passed and the humans came to her and her son in the temple once again. They told her that cold, white stuff fell from the sky. They begged her to stop it and to save their freezing children.

The goddess ordered the humans to make a large fire. Once they did, the goddess entered it, her son and subjects feared for her safety, but the fire raged even more and pushed everyone back. And just as when the son was about to use his power, the fire died down to a figure.

The goddess introduced her as her daughter, the one who rules the Fire and the Sun. She ordered the fiery haired girl to show the sun and make it warm. The humans rejoiced now that it was warm.

A few months more have passed, and the humans once again come to the goddess and her children. They gave the goddess flowers from outside, saying they were beautiful and that they are grateful to her and her children.

The goddess felt happy. So she told the humans to stand in front of her and hold the flowers. She cut her palm once again. A figure began to form from the golden light emitting from the humans.

The goddess introduced him as her son, the one who oversees Destiny and Life. She ordered the black haired boy to make sure that the humans find their happiness.

More and more months have passed and the humans once again came to the goddess and her children. They begged them to reduce the heat and the sun. It was hot and it was beginning to affect their lives.

The goddess reassured them. And as night came, the goddess's children and the humans all watched as the goddess flew to the sky. A dip light emitted from the sky and the goddess descended with someone besides her.

She introduced her as her daughter and the one who rules the Night Skies and the Stars. She ordered the white haired girl to bring the night after the sun.

Years and Years passed, the goddess separated the Divine Lands and made it so that she wouldn't get interrupted in her home. For hundreds of years, everything was peaceful and at balance.

Until a certain event that changed the whole world. 

||A.N||

Imma be on break for five to seven days. Also, update information will be on that one book with RM's face