《13》

Here we go- [Man I feel so bad for Sanemi rn]

~·~·~·~

"ÈXI! BACK TO THE PALACE! AN INTRUDER HAD ENTERED THE PALACE!" Uzui Tengen, one of the Èxi, shouted at the top of his lungs as he, along with his wives ran through town.

Every other Èxi heard the news as their heartbeat quickened, their eyes wide and fear quickly rushed to their body. 'Run! Run! Run! Run! Faster! To his majesty!' They all chanted as they ran.

'Dammit Sanemi! You better not die! I will revive you and kill you myself if you do!' Uzui thought as he ran as fast as his legs could carry him.

The king was not only their master he was also... their friend.

Uzui Tengen, he was a special demon that specializes in hearing. He was able to hear the moment the dagger made contact with the king, Sanemi's skin. The moment he did, he felt as if someone just dumped cold water on him.

"SANEMI!" He screamed and the other Èxis could hear him well and they knew from the terror in his voice that this was a bad situation.

Everyone was pushing their body as they finally arrived at the palace. Everyone was out of breath. Uzui didn't stop as he rushed to the gate, only to be thrown back as he was cathed by his wives.

"A... a barrier!?" Tamayo exclaimed in terror as she took back her hand the moment she touched it. "It's holy magic!"

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO!? THAT WILL BURN US BEFORE WE EVEN GET CLOSE TO SANEMI!?"

"Let us do it." The Èxis turned around and saw the three boys panting for air. "I-I'm sorry... it tooks us a lot more time to get here..." Koichi panted as they immediately made their way in front of the barrier and put their hands on it, flinching a bit. 'Damn! I'm too rusty! And... to add that I don't have that much holy blood... Sanemi you better hold it there...'

"Focus." Yuichiro muttered as the other two nodded and they closed their eyes. They began to chant and the others watched in anticipation. Soon, the barrier started to open little by little from where they stood. "GET IN! The caster is much more experienced than us!" Yuichiro exclaimed and they all nodded, immediately squeezing in the small hole. They ignored the burn they got and just kept on going, after the Èxi and the others got in, the three of them entered as well.

'Keep going! Don't die on me yet Sanemi!' Yuichiro thought as he ran through the halls.

'Please! Please don't die! I'm smelling your blood since we were at the barrier!' Muichiro was scared but he kept moving forward. 'You can't die yet! You promised!'

'Don't die yet!' Koichi kept on chanting, running and forgetting to breathe. 'You still have to look for my sister!'

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Hello, your majesty." Shiro's tone was cold as he let the dagger twist and the king began to cough out blood, his hand going over his as he began to sink in his sharp nails.

"W-who are you...?" Sanemi asked in a coarse voice. 'Dammit! I'm not healing!' "From you-" He began to cough, but his attacker didn't seem to care. "You're just a kid... y-you're flesh is very- young..."

"Shut it." The hooded figure spat, taking out the dagger as he used his other hand to gripped into Sanemi's hair, making him look up at the ceiling. "You... why can't you just die already..."

"Heh, who the hell do you think I am... I'm the king!" Sanemi let his mana flow as black wind formed, hitting him and he backed away. Sanemi stood up from the chair and backed away, holding into his bleeding chest. "Tell me your name."