《26》

Shit hits the fan [Bro- Sanemi- DO IT]

~·~·~·~

The hall was filled with gasps as the humans bowed at the presence of the (demi)god. Even Muzan had to bow his head in his presence, despite him being a demi-god himself, he has already cut ties with his divine power and title for the throne. [hE's a wHAT?]

Sanemi, however, stood proudly, along with the demons with him. Sanemi himself is the goddess's descendant, so he had no need to bow his head. Well, it's not like he would bow his head to anyone either way.

Giyuu looked around the room, his white and blue, almost water-like robes flowed behind him, looking for someone, Sanemi flinched slightly as he moved behind the people. Giyuu frowned, not happy that he couldn't spot his target.

"Master Giyuu, what a surprise to see you." Muzan greeted politely as he walked to the blue haired man. "It is an honor."

"Yes," Giyuu replied without much emotion. "Muzan, I'm looking for-"

"Master Giyuu!" A deep and loud voice called, everyone turned to face who it was and saw two figures running to the hall, one a Guardian and the other was the student of the demigod. "Ah- Your majesty, forgive us for bargaining so suddenly, but Master Giyuu had run off from the Temple and, of course, I wouldn't just leave him alone."

"Ah, you two cougth up," Giyuu muttered disappointedly as he looked over his Guardian and his student. "Sabito, Tanjiro." Tanjiro chuckled awkwardly as he caught his breath, giving Giyuu a little apology. "I wanted to stay here..."

"It's quite alright," Muzan said, giving him a smile. "You are always welcome in the palace, and my brother is here as well, along with Himejima. You two are welcome as well, Sabito, Tanjiro."

"Really? Thanks." Giyuu replied with a slight, tiny, itsy bitsy, little smile.

'Oh great, he's here...' Sanemi clicked his tongue, avoiding the man's eyes. 'And where are they...?' He looked around, looking for Koichi and the twins, hoping that they didn't get caught.

"Now then, dear guests," Muzan began, gaining everyone's attention as he spoke, Giyuu, Sabito and Tanjito right besides him, waiting patiently. "Let our dinner commence."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Sanemi sat in his place on the chair, at the top, near to where the host was and it was also where the highest ranked people were. Sanemi did not bother to strike up a conversation and avoided the burning gaze of a certain someone.

But his focus was not on Giyuu, it was the conversation Muzan was having with Longwan.

"So, where's this queen of yours?" Longwan asked, silently glancing over to Sanemi, knowing full well he was curious as to who the future queen was. "I travelled all the way here to see who was the beauty that caught the attention of someone such as you."

"Mind your manners, Longwan." Arkaan al-Amara, the king of Ghaniu spoke up, giving the emperor a side glance, knowing that he was starting something. He was quite old, and he was alone as he didn't bring his queen or any of his other wives with him.