《28》

(Y/N) stood outside her balcony, looking at the garden that reminded her of her home. But... it doesn't feel comfortable and welcoming anymore. It brought her discomfort and ache as she glanced at it.

"Saintess..." (Y/N) flinched at the voice, surprised that there was someone still awake at this hour. She looked below the balcony to see an old friend. "Is it alright if we take a walk?"

"Oh, of course." (Y/N) replied, running back inside to take a jacket to keep herself warm on the cold autumn night. She ran back out on the balcony, looking down at the blue haired man in worry. "Um... a little help..?"

"Oh, right. Sure." Giyuu replied, snapping his fingers, a blue light encasing (Y/N) as she floated to the ground carefully. "Are you alright? With what happened at the hall... I couldn't help... Tanjiro and Sabito wouldn't let me... sorry..."

"It's alright..." (Y/N) replied, doing her best to not worry him. "...I just couldn't let him get out of control... everyone would get in trouble... and have another tragedy during my time as the saintess... I'm probably the only one who's caused this much trouble, my ancestors would be embarrassed of me..."

"Don't worry, everyone gets in trouble from time to time." Giyuu said as he led her through the garden. "And also, I'm pretty sure that the saint from 13 generations ago started the feud in Di Er. But the next after him resolved it."

"So I'm guessing you're telling me there's a solution for everything..." (Y/N) sighed, stopping to admire the roses. "But... what I did... destroyed nearly half of the kingdom... sending it to near destruction... I couldn't do anything to protect it..."

"(Y/N)," Giyuu stopped in his tracks, giving the woman a worried look. "What do you last remember?"

"...What I last... remember..?" Giyuu nodded at her question. She turned her head, looking at the moonlight. "I remember... laying down... looking at the ceiling of my room... blood on my body... and... it was cold..."

"..." Giyuu bit the inside of his cheek, keeping his anger. The whole kingdom might get swallowed up by a tsunami. "Does the name Arjun sound familiar to you?"

"Huh?" A certain part of (Y/N) seems to ring at the name. "Arjun... that name... does sound familiar to me... Tell me, Giyuu, who is Arjun?"

"If I tell you the truth, will you believe me?"

"I... don't know..."

"Then, what if I told you that Arjun was your lover."

There was a pause, a suffocating pause as Giyuu's words bounced around in (Y/N)'s head. Her mind seems to go blank. She couldn't say anything. Could she believe him? Yes, he's known him since she was young. But what if he was lying? He would never lie. But what if he's doing this because he never liked Muzan since the beginning? No, he wouldn't. He wasn't that type of person.

"I..." (Y/N) began, her words stuck to her throat. "I... I don't... know what-" She gasped, her head snap back to where she had run off a while ago. "This... this is holy magic..." Questions began to run on her head, wondering who the caster might be. There weren't a lot of holy magic users in the palace. Just her, Michikatsu, princess Ahlaama. Just them three. No one else. "I know who this is..."

"(Y/N)?" Giyuu asked nervously, hoping to take her attention from the holy power they were feeling. "(Y/N), I'll go take you back to your room, it's gonna get cold out later on."

"No... I just... I'm just... I just want to-"

With a snap of Giyuu's fingers, (Y/N) had disappeared from where she stood and she was back at her room. Confusion filled her mind as she suddenly arrived at her room within a flash.