《24》

"Is her majesty okay?" Mitsuri asked in worry as she stood by (Y/N)'s bed, watching as the high priest healed her.

(Y/N) had collapsed this morning and everyone began to worry if she was sick or something. The king got so worried he went and took Michikatsu from his work to heal her.

"Don't worry, she's just a little exhausted." Michikatsu replied, standing up from the chair. "Did she use her power?"

"Uh... not that I remember..." Mitsuri answered, trying to recall when (Y/N) might've used her power. But she couldn't remember anything.

"Then it's exhaustion..." Michikatsu muttered, squinting his eyes at (Y/N)'s form. Something was very wrong. "It must be because of the wedding... with all those measuring and training. Don't worry, she'll wake up soon." He said, walking up to the door. "When she wakes up, tell her to take things smoothly."

"Alright. Thank you, high priest." Mitsuri answered, bowing as the high priest left. She sighed, glancing over to the sleeping (Y/N). "Oh please wake up soon, your majesty... Everyone has been worried for you..."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Michikatsu stood outside the room with a frown, his brows furrowing as he remembered (Y/N)'s state. Something was wrong, something was missing.

'Her magic... it's half of what it used to be...' He thought. 'Magic doesn't just disappear, especially not from someone with holy magic... what is happening?' He clicked his tongue and marched off. "I have to go meet with the king first... and..." He clenched his fist as anger rose upon him. "Shinazugawa..."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"So the banquet is gonna be three days and on the fourth day is the wedding...." Sanemi muttered as he returned to his room after being told about the banquet's events. "Ugh.... will that be enough time?"

"It's more than enough." Koichi answered, removing the hat from his hair. "Yuichiro is already searching the castle. Muichiro is finding a way to get inside the Holy Garden without detection... but that's going to be hard..." He muttered, biting his lip. "I'll try searching the temple..."

"The temple?" Saemi asked, placing a hand on his chin. "No... don't go there." He said, making Koichi ask why. "I... I already have someone looking there."

"Someone- oh, you mean him?" Koichi raised a brow as he smiled. "Honestly, is it that hard to accept his friendship?" He snickered. [a new character *gasps*]("new" yeah... 👁👁)

"Oh shut it and get back to work!" He exclaimed, snapping his fingers and Koichi was pushed outside by the wind. Sanemi sighed, making his way to his bed, he sat down, staring at the door. 'Who is the queen... if it's a threat... then... I'll have to...'

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Shiro was walking around the halls of the castle they were provided with. With him were the twins and Aiko. And right behind them was Akaza as their guard. He was walking with a heavy step and a frown. The twins worried if he was going to be able to keep up his image as the duke's son.

"Your highness, are you alright?" Aiko asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You should calm down... the others can do it."

"I know... I'm just... worried." Shiro muttered, his eyes glued at the garden outside. "That-" He said, pointing to the garden. He took a step forward and soon he came running to the garden, followed by the others. "What the hell..."