KAZU

Aight. It's here. The fantasy A.U I was talking about. This is those 'Untitled Chapters' that I published in the main book and the extra. They were like teasers for this. 

I would like to welcome you all to this little idea that I got while doing the dishes. My ideas come at random times.

Remember that weird-ass drawing I showed y'all with the random scribbles? Yeah, the whole photo will be revealed faster than you think. 

Also, this will not have any connection whatsoever from the original. But maybe a few things like connections, friendships, and maybe a few more things...

One last thing, this is a fast pace story. I will slap you guys with information left and right. This is just a short story, so don't expect this to have 50 chapters to explain things slowly. I am going to feed you all every little nitty-gritty information that I have.

Just as I said before, I advise reading this once you've arrived in chapter 46 in the original in case you somehow managed to stumble in here accidentally.

ALSO!! LAST ONE! I SWEAR!!

In the extra; Books. I wonder what that was about... hmm... I think... [didn't Shiro read that... I can't seem to remember...] 

(*^^*) [*^^*]

Now then, proceed.