《World》

Before we begin, I would like to say that I failed geography, if there are improvements that I can make on that map, please do tell. 

~·~·~·~

As you can see, this is the world map, the map that undertook various changes throughout history. That large red line diving the map is the giant border that divides the land of the demons and the humans, there is no official name to it. 

The stars on the map represent the capitals of the countries. There are a total of five human kingdoms, there were more back in the past, but through wars and destruction, the humans finally managed to reunite the lands. As best as they could. 

1

1.) The kingdom closest to the border is Muzan's kingdom. His kingdom has the highest military number in the five kingdoms. He is also one of the most powerful countries that has stood their ground since the beginning of time. He is a very well respected king by his people and other monarchs. 

2.) The kingdom on the east is the second leading kingdom in the world. the people of the east are very well mannered and tranquil people. Although they have been having trouble within their politics. Their monarch is an emperor. 

3.) The one on the north has the biggest lands, but more than 30% percent of their land is covered in ice and snow, making it very hard to grow corps for the people. But they are the most advanced in magic research as well as magic engineering, only below to Muzan's kingdom. Their monarch is called a Tsar.

4.) This kingdom has one of the biggest natural resources in the five countries. They are the third of the leading countries on magical items, weapons and research. Their monarch is a king. Although the title varies in every region. 

5.) This kingdom is a very secretive and peaceful kingdom. They do not meddle in the other kingdom's problems and only lend hand on magical research. Their lands are mostly covered under sand, thanks to that, there are not a lot of known information about them. Their monarch is a king and a queen. There are various tribes and other small groups that have their own heads and chiefs. But still, the king and queen represent the country. 

1

1.) This region is overseen by Tamayo, also known by her title as Próta. This land has one of densest forest in the kingdom. There are a lot of special herbs and plants found there, and all of those are under protection by law and can only be handled by Tamayo and Yushiro. Those plants are also used in the academy. 

2.) The region to the north is under Akaza. This land is one of the biggest food resources for the kingdom and a lot of the demons that lives there are mostly farmers and workers. Althouhg, that place is also well known to have a lot of creatures terorizing the towns. Akaza takes care of them though. 

3.) The third land is looked after by Kanae and Shinobu, along with their little sister, Kanao. They over see the border there and keep a lookout for Muzan's people when they come near. There is a lot of snow and ice there, so resources of firewood is in very high demand. 

4.) The fourth region is where Obanai and Sanemi are both located. Obanai is the one in charge of this region, Sanemi is in charge of overseeing them all. Obanai doesn't always live in the capital, he still has a estate on the country side. The island in that white circle is the 'special island' created by one of the goddess' children. It's exact location is unknown and is only available to those with royal ties.

5.) This region is the one closes to the border and is overseen by Tengen and his three wives. Before Tengen took the position of head, this place was very poor and was a place where the human mages' attacks would land. But now, it is the most lively and busy cities in the kingdom, right below Douma's territory. Tengen is the one that takes care of little rats that gets in, unless he was told to spare one for... research purposes by the others.

6.) The last region is owned by Douma. This territory has the biggest density of demons. It also has one of the most popular ports in the world that humans envy going here sometimes. Douma had encountered a lot of stowaways, but they are taken care of immediately. 

Let's examine Shiro's route during his travels

1.) Shiro and (Y/N) lived far away from the border and capital. The land they lived in belonged to a Baron that Muzan had to... convince to keep his mouth shut. 

2.) After his mother's death, Shiro set to north. He had no idea where he was going as it was his first time going out. He had no sense of direction. And it was there where he met with the Kamado family. 

3.) After meeting the Kamado family, Tanjiro accompanied Shiro to the town where he would take a ride to the capital. It is also where Mitsuri's inn is located. This land is owned by a Earl.

4.) The capital is where he met with his uncles, as well as where he met Zenitsu and his brother, Kaigaku. It is also where the Church and Temple is located. And this is also where Shiro spent one year training before making his way to the demon kingdom. 

5.) The first place Shiro got to was Tengen's territory. He was almost caught but was able to escape without much problem. 

6.) In the forest where Tengen's and Douma's territory met is where Shiro met Inosuke and is where he almost got cooked alive. It's also where he first met Douma, but he still didn't know his title at that time. 

7.) This is where Douma's state is located. Inosuke and Shiro ran quite a long distance to get away from the guards. 

8.) After spending the night with Douma, Shiro was able to go to the capital without woorry thanks to Douma.  

||A.N||

And that is it!! I finally finished the world map!! I'm gonna cry. This took so long. It's so different from my first draft of the map.  Like,, ugh- that's so ugly.

  Like,, ugh- that's so ugly