《uh... filler???》

It's been a while. I have no chapters prepared, I'm sorry D:

It's really hard to get free time!! I just want to cryyyyyyy.

So please, just have this little crumb of information that I can't fit in the main timeline of the story, then I'll go start preparing the story...

Also, I could only make two drawing, sorry :((  I'll add more if I have more. They're just sketches so they're pretty... bad

~·~·~·~

Who is taking care of the demon kingdom while the king and Èxi are away?

Well, there are only a few people that they can trust, and that is.....

Their own family and friends, of course!!

Hasibira Inosuke. 

As Douma's only son and heir, Inosuke has been thought and trained since young to learn how to be the next Viscount, as well as Douma's replacement as Èktos if he were to die. He's been in charge of their land since before his father departed, it's so that Douma can see how he's been doing in his studies before he left. 

According to Douma, "Inosuke's been pretty well behave lately. He even got a perfect score on the quiz I gave him! And he didn't ram his summon on the wall this time!" He said to the very, very, very concerned Kanao.

But when Douma and the other's finally left...

Kocho Kanao.

Kanao is the one in charge of her oldest sister's region. She's been working very hard to help their people and keep a lookout at the borders. She's using her power to summon nature to help and maintain crops on this cold autumn. 

Kocho Shinobu

Kocho Shinobu.

Shinobu is not far from her little sister, she was in charge of Akaza's region, along with Akaza's wife, Koyuki. Koyuki isn't the best in political engagement as she was a commoner, so having Shinobu there to help her out really releaved her. Shinobu is also giving her medicine to help her weak body. They've become really great friends.

The Uzui Family.

Yes, Tengen's wives aren't only super, totally, perfectly, drop dead gorgeous, they are also very powerful mercenaries. The four of them were quite known in their younger days. They feel old if you mention those days, so you better not do that. Unless you want to be stepped on and- wait- I might like the-

Hinatsuru, as the most calm and collected out of the three, is obviously in charge of the capital. As Obanai and Aiko both left for the human kingdom, they could not take charge of the capital on the king's absent. Hinatsuru also has Hajime with her as she did not trust him to be left alone in their home.

Suma and Sumi are at Tamayo's region. Suma is helping the still young demonling, Yushiro, who is also Tamayo's assistant who begged to come along with her but was not allowed to come either way as he was not of noble status that is recognized by the king nor was he part of the Èxi.

Makio is still at their region, along with Misaki. There really wasn't anything that changed with their work, just everything is quiet and boring without the rest of their family around.