𝓘 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾.

By ArianaGrandeBabe

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅ઇଓ More

fαѕt fσrwαrd
Chapter 1|тнe мeeт
Chapter 2| ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀɢᴇ & ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Chapter 3| ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs
Chapter 4| ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs
Chapter 5| ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ...ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ
Chapter 6| ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs
Chapter 7| sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Chapter 9| ᴍ.ɪ.ᴀ
Chapter 10| ʙᴏʏ ᴏʜ ʙᴏʏ
Chapter 11| sᴛᴜᴄᴋ
Chapter 12| ᴅʀᴏᴡɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀs
Chapter 13| ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs.
Chapter 14| ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs
Chapter 15 | ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chapter 16| ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏs
Chapter 17| ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ.
Chapter 18| ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs
Chapter 19| ɪᴛ's ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
Chapter 20| ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Chapter 21| ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
Chapter 22| ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜɪs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs?
Chapter 23| ᴡʜʏ?
Chapter 24| ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Chapter 25| ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴡᴀʀᴅs
Chapter 26| ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴄʜᴇ
Chapter 27| ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ
Chapter 28| ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ?
Chapter 29| ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғʟɪᴇs
Chapter 30| ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ
Chapter 31| ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ
漫 SEQUEL 漫

Chapter 8| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟ

3K 200 218
By ArianaGrandeBabe

^ 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚎 | ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏssᴇs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ... 😨

Y/N's POV.

"Look daddy! Look what I can do!" Bria shouted making me smile at her.

"Good job sweetheart!" I cheered as I watched her on the slide from the bench.

I was up all night on the phone with Ariana. I swear I always love talking to her, she makes me feel so special all of the time. Like how she can make time to actually talk to Bria and I, it amazes me because I know she's such a busy woman.

As crazy as it may seem, I really feel something with this woman. Something that I've never felt with anyone before. Not even Bria's birth giver.

I bet I sound like a clown but I don't really care. Ariana and I may not know each other all that well but I feel like we do. I feel like we've known each other for a life time.

Even though all of our conversations are over the phone. They're deep conversation and they actually mean something. I don't know, she just gets me and I try to get her.

Plus my daughter loves her. Like a whole lot.

I smiled to myself thinking about how crazy Bria is about Ariana. She literally asks about her everyday.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. Sighing I reached into my jacket pocket pulling it out.

"Hello?"

"Sir I'm sorry for bugging you but Josie wants you here in the office now." Tyson spat out quickly making my eyebrows raise.

"But it's my day off?"

He sighed. "Yeah I know that. But she's going to go fucking bat shit crazy if you don't come. You know how she is please man."

I closed my eyes and sighed bringing my hand up to hold the bridge of my nose. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

"Alright, look man. Tell her I'm on my way."

"Ok. See you soon."

"Yeah." I said before hanging up the phone and stuffing it back into my jacket.

Looking back up I got up from the bench and walked towards Bria.

"Come on babygirl, it's time to go."

She jumped down from the swing. "Aww man, daddy I was having fun!"

"I know but we don't need to be late."

"Ok. Daddy, we still get ice cream when I get home?"

"Ah sweetheart." I sighed bending down to her level. "I'm sorry but daddy has work, grandma is gonna be picking you up today, ok?"

Bria looked down away from me and I knew I had just hurt her feelings.

"Daddy's sorry sweetheart." I sighed running my hand over her head.

She sighed deeply. "It ok dada."

I hate braking promises to my little princess. No matter how big or small they are.

I stoped walking and lifted her up in my arms. "No it's not. But I promise we'll go for ice cream as soon as I get off, ok?"

Bria nodded.

"Now where's that smile that I love?" I cooed at her while tickling her stomach making her giggle loudly.

"It's here daddy!" She cheesed making me smile.

I leaned over kissing her cheeks. "Aww see, there's my happy princess."

"Yes!"

I just really needed the money. Especially now with all of this bullshit with Elizabeth. If I can kiss up to Josie by coming on my day off then I guess I'll have to suck it up and do just that.

I sent my mom a quick text letting her know that I needed her to pick Bria up and watch her this afternoon. Of course she said she didn't mind.

Still I feel crappy putting all of this on her all the time.

"To nana's house!" Bria sang out loud as I put her in her car seat.

"Yep, to nana's house babygirl."

___

After dropping Bria off at mommas, I quickly made my way up to my job. I was thinking the quicker I got here, the faster I get out.

Walking in through the building I walked out back, outside where Tyson stood with a bunch of our other employees.

I nodded my head at them as I fixed my gloves on my hands.

Tyson pointed back towards my office. "She's waiting man."

"Alright, thanks you guys can start on today's agenda."

He nodded before taking the others the opposite way.

I took a deep breath and walked into the office slowly. I don't know why but I was so fucking nervous.

I guess because I really didn't know what to expect from the "meeting" with Josie. I mean she's not the boss but she is his daughter. Which can be just as bad, because she could fire my ass if she wanted to.

"Hello? Josie, you in here?" I called out in the empty office.

Tyson said she was in here waiting but I don't see anyone which was weird.

"Hola papi. Here I am."

I jumped hard hearing a soft voice come from behind me.

"Woah." I mumbled under my breath as she walked into my view. She was dressed up in a very, provocative outfit, with little skin covered up. And makeup on her face.

She bit down on her bottom lip as she walked closer to me. "Hi Y/N.. I've been waiting on you."

"Umm yeah-you wanted me here?" I said trying not to look directly at her. With her being dressed as such, I really felt it would be disrespectful.

"Mmhm I did."

I nodded bouncing on my heels and top of my toes. "Well. What can I do you for Josie?"

She walked towards me with her hips swinging and a smirk on her face.

"Actually, you can help me out with a lot."

"Oh ok. Is it about the new schedule that I made up? Cause if it is I just-"

She laughed. "No Y/N. It's nothing about the schedule."

Well now I'm real confused.

I watched her closely as she bring her hand to my chest starting to feel on me. Her hand went down lower... and lower.. my eyes nearly fell out of my head.

Ok, now I knew something was up. I didn't know exactly what game she was playing, but I didn't feel comfortable at all. I could feel my neck hairs stand up as I tried to move away from her as far as I could.

"Josie- is this really work related? Cause if not I don't think I should-"

"Sh sh shhhh." She whispered as she pushed me back making me fall into a chair. I watched her walk around before she slowly sat down on my lap.

My eyes went large and I threw my hands up quickly not wanting them to touch her anywhere... uh inappropriate.

"Ya know.." She said grabbing my hands she forced them down onto her bottom half. "Mmhm I've been thinking a lot about you Y/N."

I cleared my throat slightly. "Umm y-you have?"

She nodded pressing her legs harder into me. "I have, and I also talked to my dad about that new promotion. Her and I both think you'll be perfect for it."

When I heard her say that I immediately forgot that she was even seemingly trying to seduce me.

"Oh my god!" I chuckled shaking my head. "Man this is amazing, thank you Josie, I really appreciate it. Honestly, I don't know how to repay you."

She shrugged and grabbed the side of my head while the other ran through my beard. "Well that's great because I've thought of some ways for you to repay me."

"Alright." My hands ran up and down my thighs nervously. I was trying so hard not to show it but shit. It was nearly impossible.

A giggle left her mouth and she started grinding hard on my lap, as her eyes stared right into my own. "You're so damn cute and I want you to fuck me."

"Woah, woah Josie." I said shaking my head quickly as I grabbed ahold of her hips. "No. We can't do this." I whispered looking around as if someone would see.

"Yes I can. I can do whatever the hell I want to Y/N. If you enjoy your job, I suggest you don't try and stop me."

She began to breath heavily and I felt her lips come in contact with my neck. Her hips moved faster then slow in a circular motion. I know this was supposed to feel good but something about this didn't feel right.

Josie was blackmailing me. I'm not stupid I know exactly what hat this was and now I know she's up to no good right now.

Everything felt wrong, and the only thing that I could think about at the moment was Ariana. I know it doesn't make much sense but this felt like cheating.

I blew out a puff of air pulling back from her again. My hands rested on her hips as I kept her away from me.

"I'm sorry. This just ain't right Josie, I'm not feeling it."

Her face dropped and so did her arms around my neck. "Come on Y/N." She groaned throwing her head back. "I know and you know that you need this. I'm not only offering you a huge promotion. But I can promise you more money with way better benefits. Anything you want, is yours baby.. all you gotta do-" she spoke slowly while grabbing my hand and pulling the glove off and pull my finger down to meet her entrance. "-is please me."

"Shit." I groaned underneath my breath. I'm totally fucked. "Hey, if your father see you like this, what would he think?"

I felt like I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. So I was trying everything to make her change her mind and just get off of me. But right now she held all of the power.

Josie leaned in pulling on my bottom lip. "Don't you worry about my father. Just do as I say baby, and you'll have nothing to worry about."

_

ʏᴀʏʏʏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ!🤗💓

ᴡʜᴇᴡᴡᴡ ᴏᴋ, sᴏ ᴘʟs ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ..😳

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 73
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀/𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝟭𝟰 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀�...
301K 11.2K 53
[a.g/you] it didn't take me long actually, i knew from the start you're the one for me, ari be mine. _______________ lowercase intended g!p you COVER...
14.4K 626 19
They've been best friends for their whole lives- family friends. They liked each other for a long time but doesn't want to admit it. They're not allo...
4.7K 133 6
𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭-𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦. 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵...