Anima Luna (Mature)

By Kenzie17

The Anima Luna is approaching fast, and for a certain female, she's not looking forward to it. However, a wo... More

One-Metaphorically Speaking
Two-Fluffy Bunny
Three-The Call
Four-Until We Meet Again
Five-The Hunt
Six-His Solace
Seven-Her Pleasure
Eight-Lost
Nine-I Want You
Eleven-Hello to You Too
Twelve-Danger to Conspire
Thirteen-Love Me Like You Do
Fourteen-Look Like You
Fifteen-Roses Float
Sixteen-First Date
Seventeen-Never Forget
Eighteen-To Leave My Side
Nineteen-Free to Go
S2: Twenty-In the Blankets
Twenty-One-A Familiar Figure
Twenty-Two-Twisted.. Tangled.. Mangled..
Twenty-Three-Dreams

Ten-Conditions

5.4K 121 11
By Kenzie17

If you're here for the sex, it's about damn time.
Get ready for what I call "Fluff 'N Stuff."

.     .     .     .     .

1 0 ~ conditions

..•..

Her hair was so soft.

I couldn't help but to pet her, to brush the wavy strands out. A smile never left my mouth the entire time I held her. She was right.. as much as I hate to admit it, McKenzie is right.

My body shivers at the thought of her name. I don't mind to hide the growing tent in my pants, but I don't make it obvious either. She's too fragile right now, and I'm sure with the way I acted it's no help. I can't have her leave. I can't have her escape me again. She means too much— McKenzie means too much to me.

I calm myself by petting her hair, which in turn calms her. We both manage to settle our rage and still touch. I'm happy she's allowing me to hold her. She was so stubborn in the car.. but I deserved it. After all, I did take her away from her family, her career, and her life. She doesn't deserve that.

I understand now.. immensely.

Sighing, I willingly embrace her once more before she gently pushes me back. I'm shocked by her bold move and my beast howls in elation. I silence him swiftly in order to keep the tranquility. McKenzie is the one to set the limits; I'll follow her and when she wishes to stop, I won't hesitate. If she'll leave as quick as she says she would, and I have no doubt proven by her previous actions, then I'd prefer to keep her sane until I can find a more permanent solution.

Like I said before, my fair McKenzie, I'll do whatever it takes... a grim smile doesn't reach my eyes.

"Do you," her pink tongue dips out from between those lips, "do you truly want this?" She asks, her voice trembling.

It broke my heart to hear her say that. Yes, yes of course I want you! I want you so bad, I want you with me always, I want you to want to be with me always.. like we use to be when you were eighteen.

Her brilliant dark lashes accentuate her dark oak eyes as they blink up at me just as an owl would. The sight brought back memories from the Solace, very very pleasant memories. I remember it clearly; her kneeling before my wolf, sucking him off with no fear. She took him whole and managed to live to tell the tale. I was exceptionally proud of my mate.

Not even that whore could stand the sight of him, yet McKenzie did more than just look. She made him burst. Her boldness is what shocked me the most, and I believe that's why my beast held back that night.

     Not again, the beast snarls in agreement.

     Returning to the conversation with McKenzie, I nod once. "Yes, I truly want this; us; you. If you desire for my crown, I'll throw it to the wind. If you need my devoted attention, I'll happily worship only you." My eyes don't leave hers, and as I spoke I saw the unshed tears fall. There's anger in her eyes, and I know she doesn't like to hear me say this, but..

     "If you desire my title, McKenzie, I will not expose myself to a life without you." My fingers caress her soft, ample cheek. My thumb brushes away the stray tears on her skin.

     She's much too fragile, I concluded.

     She sniffles for a moment before her own hand overlaps mine and she leans into my touch. McKenzie's dark eyes innocently blink up at me. The sight warms my heart. My expression melts into a fond smile while she says, "No.. that's not what I desire, Your Majesty."

     Immediately, I frown. "It's Ragnar to you, my mate."

     A thin pink layer of blood rushes to her cheeks as she attempts to hide herself into my hand. I can't stop the smile on my face, nor the hand that lingers around her waist, pulling her closer. She lights up the room with a simple blush and smile. That shy attitude will only appeal to me the more she acts like this. My dark day seems to diminish at the glance of uncertainty and willingness she casts over me.

     I could only hope I didn't lose her too.

     She snickers, "Your Majesty." Her lips graze my palm. My hand flexes from her touch.

     I growl, "Ragnar."

"Your Majesty."

"Ragnar!"

McKenzie leans up, meeting my lips in a soft sweep. My cockhead twitches as her scent begins to surround me. I grit my teeth in order to bring up a wall between my beast and her; I couldn't let him see the light of day.. not with her around. But she's so soft, and so edible. I wanted nothing more than to have her beneath me, spread out just for me and only me. I want her murmuring my name until she can't speak. I needed her calling for me, begging, pleading for her release that only I could give.

     I knew exactly what I wanted to do to her when I have the chance, but only when she'll allow me.

The born brunette smirks against my lips, "My king." She pulls away with a sultry smirk and a wicked gleam in her dark irises.

Her simple words; those two words; they send me into oblivion. I'm blessed to I have her in my arms, but it's a miracle to have her lips utter those words. My heart trembles at the same time my shaft pulses with need. It's hard not to act on my urges, but a simple chaste kiss to her mouth seems to edge me on more. I yank her back in for multiple kisses, lingering my lips along her jawline. A cute moan of approval has me smirking with satisfaction.

     Moments later, when we've calmed from our heated session, she catches my mouth with hers one last time. She departs, leaving me wishing for more. McKenzie huffs. "I have some conditions." Her dark eyes flicker up into mine, and I watched her bite that bottom lip like a sexy nymph.

     At the sound of "conditions," my heart drops. What conditions could there possibly be? I've agreed with her pace, I've offered to right my wrongs, what else could there possible be? This isn't a proposal meeting, this was a relationship.

     I narrow my eyes at my mate. "What kind of conditions, sweetheart?"

     "I, uh.." she clears her throat. "Well, for starters—" McKenzie takes a bold step back, and before I can sweep her into my arms again, she holds up a hand— "I need to go to work tonight."

     I knew my beast was on the verge of breaking out because of this whole ordeal.

     I frown. "No."

     McKenzie, wagging her forefinger back and forth, smirks. "Ultimatum.." she mocks in a sing-song tone.

A growl comes from the bottom of my chest. I fist both hands at my side, debating for a moment whether I should allow her to go. It's something she really wants to do, and she won't do as I say either way... I groan. Why is my mate so clever and manipulative? I longed to act like a pup and stomp my feet, demanding her not to leave.

     But an alpha's an alpha.

In an attempt to pose intimidatingly, I cross my arms over my chest with an immense amount of umbrage. "I'll send someone with you," I reply. A grim expression replaces my smile when I look at her reprimanding eyes.

McKenzie just rolls those beauties. With a sassy hand on her hip, my body stiffens at the sight of her as she argues, "I don't need someone with me. I'm perfectly fine by—"

"Yes, you do." My gaze hardens on her.

     She doesn't understand the dangers out there, the enemies. Especially where I'm involved. I sigh.

     "Otherwise, I'll chain you to my side and I'll be your personal bodyguard." All finality was sent through my command and McKenzie seems to have noticed.

With her own subdued growl, she refuses to look at me and cross her arms. As angry as she is right now, I find her posture and aura very appreciating. This side to her appeared adorable, yet charming, especially when I notice the blush she hides with a scowl.

    All she says is, "Fine!"

"Good," a victorious smirk molds to my mouth.

It's an effort to push me away, but she does so, successfully, after I've stolen a kiss to her temple.

"Next condition," she barks. Her cold steel eyes narrow up at me. My grin hides the fact I want to laugh at her.

     McKenzie turns to the bed, sighing and sitting down on the edge. She fidgets with her nails for a moment. "We.. we go slow. At least for now." The female licks her bottom lip with caution. I notice how she takes a glimpse at me, faintly shifting her head for a better view.

As much as my lower head is mourning at her circumstances, I have to agree because it's what she wants.

I don't hesitate to sit next to her, gently placing my hand by her knee. We didn't touch, but I so badly wanted to hold her.. just for no other reason than to have her in my lap and in my arms. To feel her safely tucked in my chest with a carefree smile and nothing but the swell of happiness within her stomach. I was certain she could hold two, even three at a time and would have no problems or major complications. While other females might have a few dilemmas for multiple pups during a pregnancy, McKenzie seems to be able to produce them perfectly without any complications.

     My proof isn't her pudgy stomach or her overbearing attitude. The Moon Goddess wouldn't have given me a second chance if she truly thought no female was capable of birthing my heirs.

To see her with my— our first pup.. so round and full, it makes me want to rut her now.

"I.. I know we all ready... all ready became.. intimate with each other—" she cringes.

"Made love." I interrupt with a hidden smile.

The brunette's head snaps to me with confusion written on her face. "What?"

I look her in the eye and say, "We made love." I give a slight nod for her to continue.

McKenzie blushes a dark red and swallows. "Uh, um— yeah..." she looks down at her hands. "That with each other, but I just.. I don't know how to act in a relationship." It's her eyes that show me how much she wants us, but she's scared. She glances between my irises, as if begging me to be her savor.

My heart swells at the sudden news I've discovered. She wants us, an us, but she's afraid.

Afraid of what? I thought shamelessly. Internally, I'm knotting my brows together. My curiousity has peaked in her a bit more than usual.

I smile. Ignoring my inner turmoil, I graze her knees and fall to mine. A tender expression is written in my visage as I swiftly part her legs and shift my body in between them so I could fit. She's startled for a moment, hesitantly absorbing my affection as I run my fingers along the sides of her legs and stomach. I wrap my arms around her body, embracing her with every flaw and perfection she has to offer. Planting my forehead in hers, she takes in a quick breath.

"We'll go slow," I confirm, watching the fear in her eyes disappear. "For how ever long you wish, my fairest. I will not rush you, but do not deny nor hide your feelings from me."

     The adorable blush masks her pretty face as I draw her closer. Instead of parading kisses over her cheeks and mouth, I guide McKenzie's attention to mine. She shyly hides herself, constantly looking down. So with my finger beneath her chin and her eyes avoiding mine, I gently peck her lips. She returns her sole attention to me.

     "I will not hide mine."

     I look over her with a sultry gaze full of adoration and aspiration. Those dark oak eyes linger on my expression, lingering for a switch, but it doesn't falter. They blink, her oculi, so much like an innocent doe and stare with curious hesitancy.

It doesn't take long for her to smile. "Will you.. teach me how?" McKenzie asks with a hint of a blush. She blinks those pretty brown eyes up at me and, for once in my life after her tragedy, I'm completely smitten.

A comforting smile lifts the curve of my lips. "If you so desire."

McKenzie runs her hands over my shoulders, hooking them around my neck. "I do desire it, my king." She smirks, a glint if mischievousness in her enamored irises. There's also something she desperately clings to, something I could label insecurity if I knew her better.

A smirk graces my lips. She takes the initiative to lean in first, hesitantly, closing the gap between us. McKenzie doesn't head straight for my mouth though; she's taken to my jaw. She leaves open mouthed kisses on my five o'clock shadow until her lips descend to my neck, where she bites on the skin. Not bothering to hold back a groan, my hands scoop her ass into my palms. The simple feel of her ass in my hands sends a cheap thrill to my groin. I support us both and stand until I crawl on my knees into bed. I'm gentle with laying my mate down on the pillows, caressing her cheeks with such fondness I'd never shown anyone else.

When she finishes off another love bite, she lays back and fondles it with the pad of her thumb. The tender skin bruises, causing a slight moan to leave my throat. Her touch is addictive, so much so, I begin to believe McKenzie is my drug. And I'm well aware of how addicted I've become.

McKenzie's lashes flutter softly over the apples of her cheeks. Her face is flushed, proving what happened a minute ago, and I only wish to survey her face more, expecting the expression she holds would be one of aesthetic delight. Her delicate pink tongue dips out from beneath her wet, thin lips, and it's enough to have me throbbing with anticipation. I make a move, lowering my head to hers. Our breaths mingle together and all I can smell is her peaches and sweet honey scent. There's nothing rough or sharp about her, only her delicacy and sudden plasticity to our relationship.

     I smile when she glances away after we catch eyes. It's much like a game of chase with her, and it's better than the Hunt because she's right here in my arms. She can't go anywhere.

     "Oh!" McKenzie suddenly spurts. My fairest shyly glances my way. "My final condition," she says, looking at my chest. Her fingers fiddle with my white collared shirt.

     "Yes?" I laugh. "What wish do you desire now?"

     I knew well enough she'd be asking for more. Every female I've ever been with always does. They're never satisfied, and even when they are, it's very rare and doesn't last long. I would have never thought she'd only ask for three things, two of which I'd give her with conditions on my behalf. My eyes glance at her twiddling thumbs, observing her stature with the utmost scrutiny. It's obvious she doesn't want to ask for whatever it is, but she wants whatever it is that she can't ask for and I refuse to hold something against my mate.. unless it's for the benefit of us.

     Before I can encourage her, however, she bites her bottom lip and those amorous irises bestow a meaningful gaze of sensuality towards me. "Can I..." her eyes dart to my lips rapidly while she licks hers. "Can I taste you again?"

     My wolf tears to the surface, dominating my every need. The sound of her asking to taste me again makes me want to howl. It's as if I'm an unmated pup once more and, like most mated wolves have done, I've just met the love of my life. In technicality, I've all ready have, but McKenzie isn't her.. at least, that's what I have to keep telling myself. McKenzie could never be her, and I don't want her to be because she's McKenzie, but.. if she finds out— when she finds out, will she still accept us? Will she believe me?

     Knowing she isn't my first mate, would it put a damper on her thoughts of me? Is all I could seem to think for a moment. I had to snap back to reality when I notice her gaze lingers further down my stomach. A wolfish smile broadens my lips. And here I thought she only wanted a kiss.

     Without any strain to my body, I do a simple pushup on my bed with her beneath me, and place a kiss on her forehead. "Don't have to ask, babygirl," I wink.

     Instantaneously, her arousal thickens the atmosphere and I become suffocated in her scent. Her scent enslaves my beast with an obscene appetite made only for her. I make a low growl-like groan as the little minx slides her sweet hand down my chest. It barely grazes the bulge straining against my jeans. As soon as she's dipped her hand into my boxers, McKenzie's snatched my every breath.

     "Take off your pants," she demands. There's a lewd twinkle in her eyes that I find intoxicating, specifically with her bawdy scent. 

Not wasting any time, I crawl away from her and stand, chucking off my shirt and the pants. They lay on the floor, and I chuckle at her sudden virgin reaction. The boxer went with the pants, exposing me to the rest of the room. McKenzie's eyes widen, and the lick of her lips drives me crazy, so much so, the head of my shaft twitches. As soon as her eyes drift from mine, she's redder than an apple. I observe the undeniable lust swarming through her vision, the harsh swallow she endures, every single movement she made... all of it, all of her made life worth living.

I watch the way her expression changes, and take in her smell. "Anything else.. babygirl?" I smirk, determined to have her soaking wet by the time I snatch her panties off.

It's McKenzie's turn to jump out of bed, even as stimulated as she is. She leisurely walks up to me, her eyes not leaving me for anything. I don't take mine off her thick hips the entire time, and gently taps on my chest with her two fingers. She rounds me until my back is to the bed, and all I do is observe her while she does. My heart rages on with excitement.

"Get back on the bed."

Before I can comply, she shoves me onto my back and I flop beneath her. She's too busy raking her eyes along my body to realize her true desire, which just so happens to be my cock. It throbs, twitching at the sight of her staring directly at it. With her in my grasp and my emotions spiraling out of control, I can't seem to think straight. All I want to do is pull her on top of me and pummel into her sweet, drenched pussy until I cum just to do it all over again.

     McKenzie barely glances at my face, but I notice the blush plastered on hers. A wicked grin here and a sudden jerk of my cock there; her eyes widen. She sinks to her knees ever so slowly and her fingers begin to crawl across my thighs. They tickle, moving as if they were a ghost's. Swallowing my paramountcy, I allow her to do as she pleases. If she wants to slurp until her mouth's numb, she's my only guest.

Her cautious approach only draws out the inevitable. I have to keep telling myself she's not her and she hasn't done this before the Anima Luna. As much as I have to keep my beast in check, my emotions are rivaling him. Like when she tenderly glides her palm to the base, an intake of short breath catches in my throat and my hips jerk forward. I glance at McKenzie, discovering her wild eyes glazed over in sudden need. Her hands make quick work of my sack, reluctantly massaging me. I hold back a groan, not wanting to disturb her, and find myself watching her every move.

I had managed to sit up and spread my thighs a bit for her to have better access to me. She hasn't even licked my cock, yet I could see the precum leak out of the slit. McKenzie is meticulous as she grips my cock in her palm and draws circles into my balls. The act is quite lively for as slow as she is. Her lips gently part, releasing a hushed and wavering sigh. I enjoy staring at the blush coating her cheeks, the uncertainty and excitement dancing in her eyes, the soft pants coming from her mouth, and let me not forget about her soft hands gripping me in such a dainty hold.

She swallow, taking a final breathe before her little pink tongue darts out between her parted lips. It blatantly flicks at the head, solemnly hiding back in her mouth to taste the sample. I bite my lip in a desperate attempt to keep quiet. I didn't want to break her concentration. McKenzie does it again, only this time, her tongue dawdles, delicately swirling around my dickhead. The feeling is heavenly, exhilarating, fucking stupendous! I have to throw my head back as she teases me with her mouth.

I'm lost in the moment, lost in her mouth. McKenzie refuses to take all of me, sucking on my head as if it were a sucker. I pant, looking down at the sight of her. She looks absolutely gorgeous with her lips wrapped around my cock. Her free hair tickles me, so I hold it back from her face. It's the first time she's glanced up at me since she's been down on her knees, and it's definitely a sight to fight for. When her lips wrap around it for the third time, I can't stop myself from slipping into her wet warmth.

     I don't jerk or shove myself inside of her, rather, before I could, McKenzie pushes my hips down and grabs my wrist. Her eyes are mischievous and daunting, wishing I'd do something to disobey her. As our eyes catch, I desperately whine, giving her a moment of weakness to do as she wishes with me. I plead with her eyes to continue, not to dawdle or just settle on the edge of my dick. I groan when she removes my hand from her hair and leans back.

     Afraid she'd flee from my sight, I lace my hand through hers as she pulls away. McKenzie pauses, a smile gracing her face, before crossing her fingers over mine. A small sense of relief floods through my nervous system, but I don't have time to process it because her mouth clamps on me again. It's several seconds of this before she hovers over my dick and spits out the precum. She works her hands over the saliva and begins to jerk me off.

     There's a dent in my bottom lip and I taste blood. "F— Fuck, McKenzie!" I groan, bucking my hips into her face.

     My mate disappears, and out of reflex, I squeeze her hand. I open my eyes to discover her slick smirk. With her only free hand, I'm edged deliberately until McKenzie decides to take a breather. Pants are the only thing keeping my voice at bay right now, and as much as I wanted to fuck her face, McKenzie's hands wouldn't let me. She's strong enough to hold down my hips long enough to evacuate my cock.

     I stare down at her with unblinking eyes, dramatically displaying my need for her. She just snickers at me.

     A growl exerts my throat, and I glare at my mate for teasing me. Two can play at that game.. keep pushing me, babygirl.

     I didn't receive a response, which is odd. Normally mated wolves could speak to each other telepathically. I wondered if she could hear my thoughts too...

     Instead of a reply, McKenzie sternly grabs the base of my cock and plants a fragile kiss on the top where more of my ambrosia leaks. She slurps it all up, sucking for more like a hungry pup on a mother's teat. My head's thrown back and I gasp, jerking my hips forwards with an automatic tug on her hair. I'm so desperate for a release, specially in her mouth. My mate gags for a moment, holding onto my hips as I delve into her slimy wet mouth.

     Echoes of my grunts and the vibration of her mouth take up the entirety of our room. The mewls spat out between the thrust of my hips, the seeping liquid leaking from her snatch, even the worried gaze in her eyes causes me to lose my edge. A snarl from my beast snaps from my jaws and I can barely will myself to contain him. Both hands on her head, I push her down until her entire throat encases me, using her as a sheath. I'm spastically pummeling into her mouth before I feel a sharp pain in my thigh.

     From the shock, I release her and she escapes my grasp. My fair mate chokes, cough up saliva and cum. It dribbles from her lips down her chin where it strings onto the floor. The sight only causes my cock to throb more. McKenzie brushes her hair behind her ear and calms her racing heart. Those devious, murderous eyes turn to me with a glaring annoyance.

     "Lay back and don't fucking think about using your hands." She orders with a drop of alpha in her tone.

     My eyes widen a fraction at her dominance. It's definitely a turn on. Her scowl May cover her face, but I could see the twinkle in her eyes; she enjoyed that.

     With a smile, I scoot back onto the bed and lean on my elbows for further support. All laid out in front of her, I imagine what she's planning. With her hungry eyes casting over me, raking in my form and physique with such scrutiny, it makes me feel as if I'm being evaluated for my Alpha title.

     My babygirl, McKenzie, scowls as she stands. "Don't move your hips."

     As much as I hated being directed, I allow it this time because not only am I receiving pleasure, but I observe her reactions for the first time during sex. I wanted to absorb everything I can, anything I can to memorize her. I've went too long without my female, and with my mate in my arms, I'm finally soothed.

     McKenzie immediately starts to create friction between us, jerking me off to an intense pace. I hiss at her harsh tug, finding it quite exciting when she's rough. That frown doesn't come off her lips as she blows on my cockhead, eliciting a deep moan from my chest. The rumble and pleasure forces me to lay back and endure, just as she said. Anytime I buck my hips, she pauses. This time, she growls and removes her mouth.

     "McKenz—" I groan in protest. I had made it to my elbows when she flicked my dick with her middle finger.

     Her pulverizing stare stops me in my tracks. Those cold, calculating eyes center on me, daring me to challenge her. My beast wanted nothing more to lay her out on this bed and fuck her into oblivion, conquering her body, mind, and souls to prove who is the dominate in this relationship. But her words stop me.

     "Guess you don't want to cum." McKenzie shrugs, leaning back into her knees.

     When her fingers begin to retract, I snarl out, "McKenzie! Fuck.. please."

     It's her flat tongue on The base of my cock, teasing my balls, that has my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I hit the pillows. "Oh how I wish I could take a picture of this.." I vaguely heard her mumble before engulfing me in her wet cavern once again.

I don't take my eyes off her mouth, enamored at how rapidly she sucks me off. Her mouth makes so many slurping, gulping, smacking sounds that I can't contain my growls and gnarls every time I feel the vibration of them. She goes so far as to trace a thick vein, starting from the beginning of my cock to meet the head. Panting, I contravene the dark haired goddess on top of me and run a hand through my hair. It's easier as I boost myself up with one arm. My mate's eyes flicker to me, not angry just curious.

I gave her a dazzling grin, "Only if I can make a video of you." My sight lingers on her behind. I bit my lip, thinking about a new position I'd like to submit her to.

She blushes. Whether it's the fact because I heard her or she said it, I'll never know, but what I do know is that she tightens her hand around my cockhead. I groan, pushing my hips up and trying to use her enclosed hand as a fleshlight. It brakes through the surface and she can barely squeeze her thick fingers around my girth as I pump myself up.

"Oh, Goddess.." my eyes roll to the back of my head as my mate increases the friction, sliding her tongue down the shaft as she stuffs her mouth full. "Fuck, McKenzie..." my hands grab the sheets.

McKenzie doesn't bother moving her hand or stimulating me further. She toys with me, using her tongue to drive me over the edge. And it works. I'm gasping her name as she licks up the bottom of my cock. As much as I wish to watch her face as I cum, I can't will myself to sit up any longer. I fall back into the pillows, hips thrusting, McKenzie kneeling before me, and with her single glance, I release.

It's so gratifying when I cum. All the pent up energy and anger from our previous fight; it's gone. I'm no longer pissed, maybe frustrated, but it's no longer on my mind. Only her, only my sexy vixen is the one thing I have adhered to my brain. Pleasure still courses through me, tingling in spots I've never known. My breath comes in pants as a moan swiftly leaves my lips. I'm stuck at the mercy of her mouth and she's tormenting next further.

McKenzie had held my cock straight in the air as I came, and not only did it land on my bed and thighs, but it also landed in my mate's hair. I noticed how she licks her lips, giggling at the mess she made. Her wide, doe eyes soften when they catch mine. McKenzie smiles, blushing when she probably realizes what she just did. In seconds, I watch her swallow the rest of my cum before she hovers above my dick.

It twitches, from being recently fondled, and jumps up at the sight of her smile.

My precious mate laps up the excess on my skin, nipping along my hips. Her tongue's soft and smooth, digging in. My hand reaches up, playing with her dark hair as I adoringly watch her do as she wants. She doesn't talk, nor does she look up at me while she does this. Rather, she's meticulous and leisurely taking her time. Her aftercare only springs my cock back into action. Though, when her lips skim across my stomach, she ignores the member poking her in the chest.

Once I'm declared clean by my mate, McKenzie gulps down anything left on her tongue and blows me a kiss.

She's too fucking cute. I snarl, yanking her into my lap.

She squeaks at the sudden take off and giggles as I brush back her hair. I don't mind the cum mixing in her tresses since it's mine, but she might. I had no idea if she knew that she had a bit of my nut on her or not, but I'm savoring the sight. I go in for her neck, biting at her skin and leaving open-mouthed kisses all over her. McKenzie giggles, playfully pushing me away as I reveal more and more of her body.

"Stop! Stop," she laughs, tugging at her clothes. I don't stop, grabbing her top and hoisting it up to her armpits. I almost had her out of it when she dares to twist my nipple. A growl breaks through my chest. "Don't make me do it again!" She giggles in my lap.

It's hard to stay mad at such a bubbly and smiling girl, so a smile breaks my hard expression until it morphs into one of pure joy.

With my arms wrapped contently around her, I bury my nose in her hair and indulge myself in our mixed scents. While I do, the darling in my lap sighs. "Ugh.. I need to take a shower... What the hell?" She questioned, running a hand through her hair just to pull it away. My leftovers cling to her hand, dripping onto the sheets.

McKenzie makes a face, "Yeah, I definitely need a shower."

A rumble comes from my chest at the thought of taking a shower with my mate. Her beautiful skin soaking wet, dripping water. I could imagine how her breasts look, how sexy her ass glistens from the rain. Instantaneously, I'm rock hard again, ready for another round with her.

Laying a gentle kiss at the base of her neck, I whisper into her ear, "I can join you, if you want." I lazily close my eyes, just enjoying her embrace, the sound of her heartbeat, the gentle movement of her soft breaths.

It's her body that reacts first. She's stiff. "Uh, no. It's okay," McKenzie turns to me with a reassuring smile. I return it, mostly because of the breathtaking view I have of her. "I need to be quick anyway." Her hand gently pats at my bare chest and she sides off my lap too quick. Her hips sway as she makes her way to the adjoined bathroom.

The view of her peachy ass kills me. I stare and stare until I've decided she's not showering alone.

"Maybe next time," my mate looks back and winks. She soon disappears behind the door.

For a moment, I think she's read my mind and a cheeky grin develops across my mouth. A low, lustful growl bursts from deep in my chest, and it's not long before I'm stalking after her into the shower.

<<published 09.04.20>>

.     .     .     .     .

Gettin' a bit hot, ain't it?
Oh.. I did it again too!
More sex next chapter or plot?
Who knows!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
536K 12.9K 26
Book 1 Alpha Taming She stopped, watching him with large scared eyes. Mika had no godly clue why her thighs tingled with excitement just from him be...
7K 98 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
565K 3.7K 5
Elias growls, his golden eyes meeting mine as he pulls me close. My hands press against his large chest, pushing or pulling-I wasn't sure. I wanted h...