𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄. DAISUKE KAMBE

By tokkidino

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄. D IN DAISUKE STANDS FOR DADDY. a rollercoaster ride where in she was forced to become h... More

価格 ; prologue.
第一章 ; worthy enough to join.
第二章 ; the two persons.
第三章 ; cynical thoughts.
第四章 ; tomatoe ketchup.
第5章 ; accidentally in his car.
第六章 ; bedroom floor.
第7章 ; assistance.
8章 ; the female celebrity.
第九章 ; a different thank-you.
第十章 ; the millionare's house.
第十一章 ; chef amorcito.
12章 ; indirect peck on the cheek.
13章 ; that café waiter.
14章 ; master amorcito.
15章 ; jealous much(?)
16章 ; tastier than coffee.
第17章 ; sick of his touch.
18章 ; fever by you.
第十九章 ; modern detectives agency.
第20章 ; boyfriend.
21章 ; the reason why i can't sleep.
22章 ; slept for eight hours.
23章 ; shirtless millionare.
24章 ; first time hearing you say that.
25章 ; not just friends.
26章 ; time to apologize.
27章 ; back to reality.
28章 ; adopted.
チャプター29 ; impatient millionare.
30章 ; marriage contract.
31章 ; future mrs. kambe.
32章 ; not allowed to get drunk.
33章 ; sister-in-law.
34章 ; starting the preparations.
35章 ; officially married yehey woo hoo readers.
36章 ; a boring, failed hangout.
37章 ; punishment.
第38章 ; following accounts.
39章 ; insect.
第40章 ; bathtub.
41章 ; she's back in tokyo.
第42章 ; temporary pleasure.
第44章 ; sincere ily.
45章 ; separation(?)
46章 ; helpless millionare.
47章 ; idk what to name the chapter.
48章 ; suzue & (y/n) are in good terms now.
49章 ; angry millionaire.
t a g
第50章 ; sorry i cant write lemon im underage lol im a disappointment
第51章 ; "wanna do the thing again?"
第52章 ; future child.
第53章 ; 2020 christmas special.
第54章 ; hello the start of my 2021 sucks i hate it.
第55章 ; why does daipuke likes (y/n)? hm how i fckin wonder.
第56章 ; only with you.
第57章 ; you are all sleeping on pretty kato.
I'm sorry. Bye wattpad I'm leaving.
第58章 ; HAHA im back sorry for the long wait.
第59章 ; daiki.
第60章 ; im not dead.
side chapter, epilogue (short)

第43章 ; both at faults.

3.2K 131 157
By tokkidino

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter forty-three] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

A SHARP PAIN struck your chest when you found out that your mother has already left the estate, the mansion.

It was only past six in the dawn and you were panicking like hell.

"Where did she go?" you asked your brother, forcing yourself to look calm and composed- when you weren't really.

Kato didn't know what happened last night, he didn't know that your mother nor you cried, he didn't know what is happening behind his back.

"One of the maids said that she left ten minutes ago.." he swiftly pours his hot coffee in a mug, the breeze of the air started sweltering.

"..to the train station, I think? She said she has to go back to her job agai-"

You quickly grabbed the jacket hanging on the top rail of a chair near you, an agitated feeling climbs in your veins- you were freaking out.

When Kato noticed you running outside the house, he shouts: "Hey! Where do you think you're going?! And that's my jacket you are wearing!"

(a/n: lol no thanks bro she gonna keep it foreVeR)

You took your exit outside the mansion, eyes already leaking those damn salty liquid making a straight line down your cheeks and to your chin.

One of the guards caught you and immediately asked if you wanted a driver to go to your desired location but you only refused at his request.

You just borrowed any car from the field and starting the car with the key in ignition.

You drove as if it was the end of the world, the end of the universe.

You didn't imagine her leaving straight afterwards she just came back in Tokyo yesterday, that's so hecking hectic- it doesn't make sense.

Its all because you were planning to apologize to her today, this day to sort everything out- to turn all your regrets into something you'll be satisfied with.

This was all stressing you out, you pulled the brake as hard as you can while your fingers was firmly clasped onto the steering wheel.

Its been awhile since you've driven a car too.

Once you have reached the only bus station found in Tokyo city, you instantly parked the car and threw your wallet to the parking lot attendant who was inside a ticket office without any care.
(a/n: rip parking lot attendant)

As you dashed inside the platform, you were crowded with unlimited people walking, running and sprinting here and there- and at this point you were also getting a headache.

But that doesn't stop you from trying to find where the hell is Kanna freaking Kato, your mother, the person you just hurt.

Although it was really all a misunderstanding situation.

"Ah, shit!" someone bumps into you causing the papers they were holding to fly everywhere.

The man scowls at you, "You foolish lady! What where you are going!!" he grumpily kneels down as he gathers all his things together.

You sincerely apologized at him and also knelt down to help him, but he only pushed you and said; "Go away! Don't let your filthy hands touch my belongings!"

With an amount of annoyance filled you in this idiotic humanoid, you just turned your back and left him since he didn't want any act of kindness from you.

"Such a disgusting attitude.." you tightly crumpled both of your fists together. Damn, bakugou-mode sucks. (a/n: stan bakuhoe coz he bae)

Too many people at your sight, you can't seem to find what you're searching for.

You genuinely wanted to say that one word infront of her, to become frank towards her.

It all might seem exaggerating, you're probably just overreacting but one of the least things you hate doing is to be the reason of someone's tears and affliction.

And from all people, you did it to the person you aren't even close with.

You never had any connection with her since the day you were born, so you didn't know any thing about her.

Yet you still judged her too quickly, you feel extremely dumbfounded now- so slow witted and brainless.

Why did you deem to judge someone who you haven't even met before?

And there she was.

She was infront of the ticket booth in line to pay a ticket for a specific train, you quickly ran towards her but it was difficult since hundreds of people was in your way.

When you got out from the crowd, she wasn't found on the booth anymore.

You glanced left to right at the sight, and you saw her taking small steps on the staircase of the train leading inside the vehicle.

Her short hair brushed her shoulders, the breeze shifted. You ran towards her and quickly pulled her wrist- almost making her fall from the staircase.

"Kann- mom, don't--" realization hits you on the head, so hard that you realized that the woman you were holding tightly wasn't even your mother.

You let go of her wrist and quickly bowed to apologize. "I'm so sorry, ma'am. I've mistaken you for someone else." then you sheepishly smiled at her before walking away in embarrassment.

(a/n: damn (y/n) tHAts s0 embArRasSiNg Σ(Д; ))

With much of your self-esteem has been ruined, you just sighed abruptly and pointlessly walked towards the parking lot.

But you discontinued your steps when you heard someone say your name, a female voice. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

"Mom?" when you turned around, you finally found the person you were searching for.

She was holding her luggage, she slowly brought her other hand to her mouth as she saw you standing only one distance from each other.

When she saw you, she only dropped her luggage and ran towards you to pull you in a warm and firm hug.

"So you came here to find me and say you're sorry?"

Silence only responded to her question, you can't help but stay absolutely speechless.

You were both inside the empty parking lot, sitting on a random bumper block. (a/n: holy sht i used to always do that when we go to the mall)

"I'll take that as a yes-"

"I'm sorry that I judged you just like that." you finally said, after fighting everything inside you that's keeping your mouth shut and sealed. "I really am sorry."

Kannah suddenly laughs, her grinned afterwards at you. And you only gave her a perplexed look, why is she laughing about my your apology?

"Why are apologizing? I should be the one doing that." she muttered, yet her voice was still distinctly clear.

Her mistake is that she spoils you and Kato without even thinking what realistic joy is.

While on the other hand, you were the one who was judging someone who aren't you even close to. So both of you were at faults here.

She suddenly pulls out a random picture of someone familiar and gives it to you, you almost choked and balled your eyes out when you saw what she gave you.

"Do you.. like it?" she squeaks, unsure what she just gave you.

You can't help but beamed in laughter while getting extremely flustered at the image you are holding.

"Uhm, I don't know if I'm laughing because of how cringy or hot he looks here. Probably both."

You glanced at your mother with the most unsure expression ever, its mixed with confusion and slight cheerfulness- actually its between those two things.

"Where did you found this?" you questioned while looking directly at her with a warm smile.

She responded; "I found it in your brother's wardrobe yesterday. I was going to keep it but I decided to just give it to you."

___ ° ° '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 682 30
(y/n) is an American undercover spy who lands a big case that has her traveling to Japan to work with the Metropolitan Police Department. What lies a...
144K 5.4K 21
THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! --- It all started with a simple caramel apple. If you had known, you wouldn't have given him a gift to show your gratitude...
115K 3.6K 31
status; finished. THEME SONG; Sugar Daddy - Qveen Herby y/n, a college student has trouble with her apartment rent and school fees. she works at a...
352K 9.7K 27
❛ I LIKE SHINY THINGS, BUT I'D MARRY YOU WITH PAPER RINGS ! ╰┈➤ a short compilation of one shots for daisuke...