Bnha oneshots & things

By MinetasChristianSis

sooo it's just another oneshot book for our precious cinnamon rolls of bnha bnha belongs to Kohei Horikoshi 2... More

A/N
Requests: Openn
Iida Tenya x BadGal!Fem!Reader ❤ [opposites]
Kaminari Denki x Fem!Reader ❤ [heart problems]
Shinso Hitoshi x Reader ❤ (💚?) [Jealousy]
Min*ta Minoru x Reader 🙃 [ice cream time]
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader ❤ [Cooking Lessons]
??? x Reader ❤ (💚?) [7 minutes in heaven]
A/N
Amajiki Tamaki x Shy!Reader ❤ [We're in this together]
Aoyama Yuga x Reader 🙃 [you're like butter to my croissant]
Dabi x Hanahaki!Reader 💔 [roses are black]
Himiko Toga x Fem!Reader ❤👍 [girls' day]
Min*ta Minoru x Reader 🙃 [7 minutes in hell]
Amajiki Tamaki x Reader ❤ [Misunderstanding]
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader ❤ [Sleep]
Tomura Shigaraki x Reader 💚 [you're HANDsome!]
Kaminari Denki x Reader 💚 [thanks Uraraka]
Monoma Neito x Reader ❤ [Worthy]
Iida Tenya x Reader ❤💔 [Sunset]
Shinso Hitoshi x Bubbly!Reader ❤ [I don't need friends]
Shigaraki Tomura x Reader ❤ [Skin]
??? x Reader ❤ [The Game]
Yandere!Amajiki Tamaki x Reader 💔💚 [Don't open the door]
Kirishima Ejiro x Reader ❤ [Call me]
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader ❤ (💚?) [Shut up!]
A/N
Kaminari Denki x Reader ❤💚 [Fantasies]
Shindo Yo x Reader 💚 [Catcalled]
Yandere!??? x Reader ❤ [Strawberry cake]
Shinso Hitoshi x Reader ❤ [Kitten]
A/N
A/N: update on my current situation!
Iida Tenya x Reader ❤ [Help with maths]
??? x Reader ❤? [Confessions] pt.1
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

Yandere!Shigaraki Tomura x Yandere!Reader ❤ [even death won't make us apart]

571 13 0
By MinetasChristianSis

This is one of my favourite songs^

A/N: ooookay sis, it's the second shot on my villain spree! I absolutely adore our handyman. Like, I am one of those people who think that he's more of the cutie type than the daddy type.
Also there's this phenomenon going on around him. I mean, you either consider him as the prettiest, most perfect character that ever existed, or as your sleep paralysis demon but as a true creep. There's no in between.
Okay, that's it, now, onto the one-shot!

1300 words in three hours (!)

(r/n) - random name

Quirk: use your imagination!

<><> intro (Y/N)<><>

You were always considered as this quiet girl. You weren't shy, you just simply didn't feel the need to talk to people. The big part of them never had anything interesting to say anyways.
You didn't have many friends, at first at school, now at work.
However, when you saw him on the news, the way he looked, the way he moved, how everybody described him, you started ACHING for more and more information about him. Shigaraki Tomura. The most dangerous man in Japan.
Soon, you started to feel some type of way about him, even though, you never even saw him live. He was just so amazing, so perfect, that everytime you would only think about him, the butterflies would explode in your stomach. And you liked it. You even started watching news everyday now. only to see those new pictures and videos of him.

One day, on your way home from work, you felt like someone was watching you. You turned around multiple times, but nobody was there.

You didn't feel bad with it actually. The fact that somebody was there just looking at you, made you feel safe. If anybody wanted to kill you, you would probably be dead by now.

It continued. Day after day, week after week, this feeling of being watched.

<><> intro Shigaraki <><>

From the time he saw her that day in some alley, an angel, a ray of sun, the whole sun in fact, he knew they were destined to be together. Forever.
Her bouncing (h/l) (h/c) hair and big, gleaming (e/c) orbs left him not able to take his eyes off of her. He just needed to look at her. But he wanted more.
He ended up following her all the way home. She must've felt his intense gaze on herself, because she turned around several times, but he managed to quickly hide before she could spot him.
Now he knew where she lived. He could easily get the all other information about her. Her family, her friends, her work, the hours she's out, her age, her name...

<><> Shigaraki's thing <><>

"(Y/N)" Tomura growled lying on the bed in his room casually thinking about how would it feel to have you just snuggled up into his chest, sleeping peacefully.

He often fantasized about this kind of things instead of some sexual themed stuff. He knew that he truly loved you and didn't want you to be some kind of a toy to him. He wanted you to feel this way about him too. He wanted, no, he needed to hear those three words coming out from your mouth for him.

"I love you" it would sound so, so much better said by you.

Shigaraki got up and walked to his room's door. It was almost the time you were going to work.

"Hey, are you going to spy on that little girl of yours again, handyman?" teased Dabi from the bar.

"Yes." Shigaraki answered with an annoyed sigh.

"then go to the market too and buy me some milk" he laughed turning back to his drink.

Tomura just sighted again and went out.

.
.
.

'you left the window opened again' he thought with a giant smile.
He "visited" you a few times now.
Shigaraki quickly went into your room through the window.
'I wonder, if you would stay in my room for some time, would it start smelling like you? Because if yes, we'll share it.'
He thought inhaling as deeply as he could. He absolutely loved your scent. Not your perfumes or the shower gel you used. Your natural one. He considered it as extremely feminine and just perfect.
He grabbed your discarded t-shirt from your bed. He just wanted to have something yours with him. He couldn't however leave stealing it like that.
He took off his hoodie and then his own black, oversized tee, tossing it under your bed and pulled the hoodie onto his now bare chest.
He knew he couldn't stay longer, even though he really wanted to. Shigaraki quickly jumped out the window with your t-shirt in his hand (making sure not to disintegrate it) and headed back to the league's place.

Not buying the milk for Dabi,

<><> (Y/N)'s thing <><>

You got back home after the long and tiring day of work. You quickly walked into your room and turned on the TV. Something about some expert of god knows what talking about your beloved should be playing right now.

"...and what do you think about his current actions?" the host asked.

"well, for somebody his age they seem to be well planned. But on the other hand loosing so many people on low priority missions is just pathetic." the expert said. You listened wide eyed.

"what about his looks. Do you think he looks scary or is he too distinctive?"

"if I didn't know who he was, I would think he's just a creep..."

You weren't listening anymore. What even was that? The blood was boiling in your veins.
'pathetic? Creepy?' you couldn't believe what you just heard.
A wicked smile and a mad blush made their way onto your face.
No-one will ever insult your beloved one like that without getting punished.
You quickly ran out of the room and grabbed your favourite kitchen knife.

<><> Shigaraki's thing <><>

"if I didn't know who he was, I would think he's just a creep..." the man in the program Dabi turned on said.

"Whoo, I'm not the only one who thinks that" said Patchwork.

"shut up. What's this guy's name?" Tomura asked

"(r/n)" Dabi replied and the other stood up from the bar.

"I'll just go show him how creepy I am. Kurogiri?" he said stretching a bit.

.
.
.

Mistman teleported Tomura just outside the room this (r/n) should be in. The bluenette slowly opened the door, making sure not to make any sound. The room was dark.

*Drip*

*Drip*

*Drip*

He heard. Shigaraki opened the door further, just to see his (Y/N) standing above the dead (r/n), his body tied to some chair. She had a big knife in her right hand, fresh blood dripping onto the floor.

He smiled, suddenly feeling warmth pooling inside him and walked closer to her.

<><> (Y/N)'s thing <><>

You heard someone moving towards you. You quickly turned your head, only to lock eyes with the one you've been dreaming about for so long.
You smiled sweetly at him, dropped your knife and moved closer to your beloved one.

"Looks like you successfully finished the quest without even taking it" he said with a giant grin on his face.

"I-I did it for you" you said under your breath.

"I know (Y/N)" the way your name sounded said by him made your heart skip a beat and you blushed even more than you already were.
"Join me (Y/N). Join the League and we'll be able to be together forever."
He said reaching out to you. You quickly put your smaller hand on his. The hand that could so easily kill you.
Shigaraki gently grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to himself. You didn't resist. He cupped your cheek and placed his forehead on yours closing his eyes. You leaned closer closing a gap between you two and letting your lips meet. He kissed back instantly, even though you could tell, he was a bit surprised by your move. Your hands snaked behind his neck pulling him deeper into the kiss. You pulled away soon to breathe. You stared into his crimson eyes for a moment letting your arms wrap around his torso. You hugged him tightly snuggling your face into his chest. You could feel him hug you back.

"it feels like even death couldn't make us apart now" you said quietly.

"it can't"

*

*****************A/N******************

Oh myyyyyyyyy. I love this thing. It turned out so cool. Like I can't. I can tell that I'm getting better and better in writing this stuff. Ohgod it's three a.m. hehe.

Also I have a thing for yanderes so expect me to write some more one-shots like this thing.

Oookay, your cringe goddess is out, have a great day sister!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
3.1K 100 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
1.7K 70 20
𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜, 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟷-𝙰 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎�...
63.4K 948 27
This book is about Boku No Hero Academia x Fem! Reader oneshots. There will be girlxgirl and boyxgirl oneshots. I am also including class 1-B and som...